I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

By texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... More

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Tests

11K 346 322
By texmex888

You woke up to your alarm blaring, making you freak out, and it then flew across the room, shattering against your wall. "4th TIME THIS MONTH!" You yelled at yourself, getting out of bed, and quickly changing into your clothes for the day. You had to buy a new outfit from the store, because you didn't want to ruin your outfits by your quirk (It could get reckless sometimes).

You looked at the time, and then realized you didn't have enough time to run and make breakfast. Grabbing your phone, you jumped out of your window, landing not so gracefully on the concrete below. You heard a crack from next to you, and looked to see your phone on the ground. "Crap..." You said, picking up your phone, and shoving it into your pocket. You ran past Katsuki's house, and jumped with a wind boost, going 50 feet up in the air, seeing Katsuki walking below you. He looked up, and you could see him freak out, as you begun to fall.

"F/N?!" He questioned, while running towards your falling figure. You smirked, wanting to annoy him more, as you turned in the air, sticking your tongue out at him, but as you spinned back around to where you wanted to go, there was a sign, as you slammed into it, face first. "YOU IDIOT, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" He yelled from below you, as you fell backwards from the sign, being dizzy, and your head ringing like you had a concussion. You then regained your full consciousness, to realize you were falling face first towards the ground. Your eyes shrunk, as you attempted to use your powers, but something was wrong.

"CRAP!" You yelled, realizing that your powers has accidently blacked out for a second. This would always happen if you didn't stretch before using them, but you were in such a hurry you forgot. As you fell, you snapped your eyes shut, bracing for the ground, but it never came. You opened your eyes to find the ground millimeters away from your face, as you swung your arms, temporarily freaking out. You then felt a strong grips around your legs, as you looked up, to realize Katsuki had saved you from inevitable death. "Katsuki!" You said in relief, as you tried to get down, but he would not let go. "Hey, let me go." You stated, looking back up at him. Your head was turning red due to the blood rushing to your head.

"As if. Your powers went out, and I would rather not run into a dead Y/N on my way to U.A." He stated, pulling you into a bridal carry, as you looked up at him, weirded out. "Hold on." He mumbled, a huge explosion coming from his feet, launching you higher than you have ever jumped. You looked down to see buildings flying by, and then back up at Katsuki, who seemed to have no care in the world. You leaned over his arm to continue looking at the city, feeling gracious that you were able to see it from this view, as you almost fell out of his arms, which made you yelp, as he pulled you back to his body. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" He screamed, making you flinch into him.

You then shut your eyes for the rest of the flight, now afraid of the falling that would occur if you looked over. Katsuki landed on the ground, making his arms shake slightly, as you clutched to his shirt in fear, not realizing you landed already. He then began to walk towards the entrance of the school. You realized he was walking, as you slowly pried your eyes open, looking at all of the other applicants staring at you and Katsuki. Of course they were, he was carrying you like a bride, and you weren't saying anything about it. "Katsuki?" You started, him looking down at you, then continuing to walk, not bothered by you. "Can you put me down?" You asked, as he immediately put you down, and continued to walk. You saw Izuku up ahead, so you ran to him.

"IZUKU!" You yelled, catching up to him, as you smiled softly. "You ready for the entrance exam?" You asked, as Izuku shook his head yes, seeming very nervous. He was mumbling to himself again, and then you heard a shout from behind you.

"DEKU!" Izuku froze, and looked back carefully, to find a steaming Katsuki staring at him. "GET OUT OF MY WAY OR I WILL KILL YOU!" He barked, Izuku hiding behind you, as you glared at Katsuki. What was up with him?

"O-of course! We s-should both try our b-best-" Izuku started, Katsuki just walking past him, paying no more attention to him. Izuku sighed in relief, continuing to mumble. You looked to Izuku with confusion. He was so nervous around Katsuki. You had heard that they were close friends when they were little, but after Katsuki developed his quirk, he turned into a jerk, who went around only getting his way. You looked at the entrance, and begun walking towards it, leaving Izuku to figure himself out. You wanted to get a good seat so that you could hear everything.

____________________________________________________________

You walked into the room, and it was huge. Many people had already taken their seats, and you sat close to the back and the speakers, so that you could observe everyone. No one else was back there, so that made it easier to avoid introducing yourself to every single person who passed. A boy looking about 16 made his way over to where you sat, sitting right next to you, although the whole entire row was open. You looked at him awkwardly, as he put his arm behind your seat, making you flinch away.

"Hey there cutie. Are you here all alone?" He asked, you getting honestly freaked out. You were not really used to people who introduced themselves like that. You stood to move to a different seat, but he grabbed your arm and pulled you back down. "Oh come on, I don't bite." He said, smirking, and beginning to go a little too into your comfort zone. You heard a small explosion from the entrance, but just thought it was someone using their quirk. You then saw a furious Katsuki stomping towards you and the flirtatious guy.

"I do." Katsuki hissed, as the boy turned around to see a boiling Katsuki, whose hands were on the verge of exploding him. The boy jumped over the row in front of you, making a run for it. Was Katsuki really that mad? You thought that Katsuki didn't like you... But then why did he ki- No, you weren't going to think about that. Katsuki sat next to you, as he began to calm down, his hands going behind his head, as he breathed out an annoyed breath. Izuku then saw you from the other side of the seats, and ran to you, sitting on the other side of you, not realizing Katsuki was there.

"Hey Y/N! I am so nervous, aren't yo-" He started, then realizing there was another person next to you. He made eye contact with Katsuki, as he flinched back. "H-hi Kacchan!" He nervously squealed. Katsuki scoffed at him, as you sighed, saying hello to Izuku, and then the announcer began to speak.

You mostly just zoned out the conversation, because you were just going to wing it basically. You weren't very good at remembering things. You then took out the paper that had a section on it. They had sections on the screen, so you decided to look at it. "I guess they won't let you work with friends." Katsuki stated, looking over your shoulder at your paper, and then Izuku's.

"Yeah, even though our numbers are consecutive, they assigned us to different sections." Izuku stated back, looking at Katsuki's paper, and then yours, seeming to get more calm.

"Don't look at mine, I'll kill you." Katsuki spat, Izuku squirming back to his chair. You began to zone out again, just ignoring the conversations that were happening. You were tired, and you almost fell asleep in your chair, until Katsuki slightly burned your arm to wake you. You yelped a little, causing some people to look at you, and you frowned at Katsuki, who was smirking at you knowingly.

____________________________________________________________

When the presentation was finished, you got on your assigned bus, and went to the place you would start. The entrance was huge, and you heard a go from above, as you wormed your way through the unknowing crowd. You told yourself 'if someone says go, go. Simple as that', as you ran through the now open gate, looking for the robots you read about in the pamphlet on the bus. You immediately found at least three, and used a huge burst of air to slam them into a wall, destroying them quickly. "That was fast." You stated, looking for more robots to destroy.

____________________________________________________________

By the last two minutes, you had defeated at least 30 robots, as you were looking for more. You found another one, quickly using a boost to kick it away, gaining more points. You then heard a loud boom come from your right, as a huge robot, bigger than all of the buildings, appear out of nowhere. A bunch of the applicants fell down, but it wasn't facing you. You stumbled back, terrified by its size, falling on your butt. You heard a scream from the other side of the robot, as there was a big bang. The head of the robot started crumbling before you, as you looked at all of the frozen applicants right in the way of the debris.

You ran to them, taking them one at a time away from the falling debris, trying to dodge it, but getting a few painful hits on your arms and legs. There was only one person left, the guy who was hitting on you when you first came in. You ran to him, grabbing him from the ground, to find a falling piece of debris a few feet above your head, falling quickly. You threw the boy, him landing a few feet away, as the debris landed on your back, causing you to slam into the ground with no grace.

You heard a terrified scream from in front of you, as you opened your left eye, which you didn't realize was closed until then, seeing Katsuki staring at the boy, as the boy you saved running away quickly. You looked up at Katsuki, trying to call his attention. "K-Katsuki" You whimpered, pulling your left hand out of the rubble. You dragged it in front of you, positive it was broken, as you sent a wind towards Katsuki, who didn't seem to notice. Tears started to fall from your eyes, as several black dots made their way to your vision.

You tried to send another wave of wind towards him, but instead you coughed furiously. You tasted an iron like liquid in your mouth. You could hear your heart pounding in your ears, the beat of it slowing through your whole entire body. The last thing you saw was Katsuki looking at you, his eyes shaking, as he stood there terrified.

"Y/N?" He screamed, as he ran towards you, tears falling from his eyes. He started to move the large piece of debris on top of you, as he dragged you out, seeing the blood coming from your mouth. His held you close, not wanting you to die, and he ran to the other side of the debris, so find an old lady kissing Izuku, as his body healed. He ran to her, your breaths in his arms becoming weaker and weaker. The old lady looked at you, and frowned deeply.

"What happened to her?" She asked Katsuki, who just pushed you towards her, trying to get her to heal you. She kissed you on the forehead, as your broken bones and arteries began to piece themselves back together. Your eyes slowly opened, and the first thing you saw was Katsuki staring at you, tears in his eyes, looking at you with such relief.

"Katsuki?" You questioned, as he pulled you into the tightest hug you have ever experienced. His arms seemed to surround your body perfectly, giving you a sense of warmth and love. You begun to hug him back to find an extreme pain all across your body. You ignored it, wanting to return the hug that was being given. Your eyes began to get heavy, as you found yourself losing consciousness. Katsuki said your name as you fell asleep in his arms.

"She needs rest" The old lady said. "She must of had a long day."

____________________________________________________________

The next day, you woke up in an unfamiliar setting. Your eyes opened to a pure white room, that seemed like the cleanest thing ever. You sat up, looking around, to find a Katsuki asleep on the couch in the room.

Authors notes

Heyo heyo! It is Alexa, the author, and I am tired, figuring I just had to travel the whole day, and I wrote this chapter in like, 30 minutes, so sorry for crappy quality...

If you have any ideas for the story, or you want to help write it, please leave a comment so that we can get in touch

Thanks!

-Alexa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 434 29
While getting supplies for the dorm to welcome Eri. Izuku and Ochako are ambushed by an unknown gang of villains. The aftermath will force them to co...
270 1 19
Riley Akira is on her way to becoming a hero. But a year before she goes to UA High, she's in a bad car crash. Causing her to lose both parents while...
214K 6.9K 20
Long story short you have no clue who your birth father is. Your mom became a villain and abandoned you when you were 10, don't worry you're being ta...
78 6 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...