Dancing Girl ||BTS fanfic||

Von Trufflerabbit13

Having to babysit your siblings is never easy. Especially if they're energetic, trouble causing triplets. Th... Mehr

||Prologue||
||Chapter 1|| edited
Character Description
||Chapter 2|| edited
||Chapter 3|| edited
||Chapter 4|| edited
||Chapter 6|| edited
||Chapter 7|| edited
||Chapter 8|| edited
||Chapter 9|| edited
||Chapter 10|| edited
||Chapter 11|| edited
||Chapter 12|| edited
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
A/N

||Chapter 5|| edited

3.6K 149 91
Von Trufflerabbit13

||Chapter 5||

Bold- Japanese/English
Regular-Korean
Italic- thoughts

ⓉⒽⒾⓇⒹ ⓅⒺⓇⓈⓄⓃ Ⓟ.Ⓞ.Ⓥ.

A thud echoed through the room as a form tangled in sheets tumbled out of bed.

The male groaned in pain, rubbing his eyes sleepily in confusion, surprised that he woke up. He usually never woke up unless his hyungs were shaking his shoulder while yelling in his ears.

"Jungkook.... Be quiet...." Namjoon mumbled as he covered his head with a pillow, deciding to not wake up yet.

The maknae sat on the floor for a moment, blankly staring at the floor because of his drowsiness. Though he eventually stood up, quietly dragging his feet to the bathroom to wash his face.

By time he was done, he was completely awake, feeling quite refreshed. Noticing that the dorm was unusually quiet, he decided all of his band mates were still asleep for once.

Jungkook quietly walked to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. Though a frown appeared on his face as he realized the fridge of the personal kitchen for the boys was completely empty, only a stray water bottle left on the door with some salad dressings.

"Hyung has to restock....." The teen muttered as he decided to go to the largest kitchen of the dorm where the extra food was stocked.

Though as Jungkook walked through the hallways, his nose twitched as familiar smell entered his senses. A scent he probably hasn't smelled since he went to a foreign country or went out to eat on a special occasion with his Hyungs.

Jungkook scratched his head in confusion, the mouth watering smell of sweetness wafting in the air making his stomach rumble in hungry protest.

He stood in front of the door of the extra kitchen, hearing some voices. Cocking his head to the side in confusion for a second, he slowly opened the door, popping his head in.

Though he quickly closed the door, bringing his head back as he realized it was being occupied by the Kudo-Bang siblings.

His cheeks flushed slightly as he realized that if he went in right now he wouldn't have the boys to back him up and speak in his place.

For a moment he stared at the door, having an extreme mental debate in his mind.

'Should I not go in.... Should I go in.... I can have a conversation with her... But I may make a fool out of myself....'

Finally he sighed, growing the confidence and opening the door open again, popping his head in.

"What smells so good?" He questioned in a curious tone. Jungkook held in a small chuckle as he saw Yumi jump in fright at his voice.

The said female whirled around and looked at him while clutching a large spatula in her hand. Though her eyes filled recognition as she stared at him, "Good morning.... Uh...."

"Jungkook," the male gave her a friendly smile, not feeling or looking offended that she hadn't remembered his name.

Yumi nodded in relief, secretly glad that he didn't show any annoyance.

"I'm sorry, I've never been good with names," Yumi apologized, speaking in Korean slowly.

"Me either," Jungkook laughed as he turn his attention to the three toddlers, flashing them a smile, "Good morning."

The toddlers flashed him a smile, Hazuki looking slightly shy, "Good morning!"

"So," Jungkook looked back at the female, gathering enough confidence to stand near her to peer over her shoulder, "What are you cooking?"

Yumi smiled as she grabbed a plate, slipping on the finished French toast, "American style breakfast, would you like to have French toast and scrambled eggs as well?" She questioned while quickly placing the fruits and powdered sugar, topping off with whipped cream.

Jungkook watched in awe at the breakfast that definitely looked delicious.

"Uh, yes please," Jungkook squeaked, mentally slapping himself at how uncool he sounded.

Yumi didn't seem to notice, only placing three plates in front of her siblings. Though as the children moved to dig in, she coughed stopping them from moving.

While Jungkook looked at them in confusion, the female crossed her arm over her chest, raising an eye brow at the triplet.

The children sheepishly smiled as they took their forks, stabbing a large piece of scramble eggs placed in front of them.

"Jungkook can, uh, you do me a favor and...." She mentally thought for the word in Korean, "Ah.... Watch them eat to make sure they all have at least four bites of the eggs?" Yumi questioned as she started to drop more bread into the bowl with batter. She smiled to herself, quite proud that she was able to speak without many mistakes in her Korean.

The male immediately grew amused as the children started to make faces at Yumi's turned back as they chewed the egg as if they didn't like it.

"Ne, you guys have to eat all your food or you won't grow big and strong," Jungkook winked at the children who in return nodded.

Yumi smiled as she placed her bread down on the pans, starting to also cook some scrambled egg for herself and Jungkook.

The said male observed the new acquaintance he just met. He wanted to talk to the cooking female though he was too embarrassed, not even knowing what kind of conversation he was suppose to have.

He stared at the triplets for a moment before his eyes widen as he looked at the clothes they all wore. His eyes then moved to Yumi, also looking at what she wore.

"Marvel?" Jungkook excitedly questioned, his eyes zoning on the white sweater the female wore.

Yumi raised her head up, grinning widely, "Of course, nothing can beat ironman!" She laughed, small crinkles appearing beside her eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widen, a huge smile appearing on his face, "Ironman's the best!"

The female's grin seemed to widen as Jungkook also showed the same enthusiasm she was feeling about her all time favorite super hero.

The female swiftly took one of her converse off, proudly lifting her foot up, "I have these Ironman socks I really love and-"

"Ahhhh! I have that too!!!!"

The two teens shared eye contact for a moment before they immediately began to excitedly chat together, discussing what they think was going to happen next in the comic.

"Noona...." Hazuki suddenly spoke up, putting the conversation at a pause.

"Yes sweetie?"

"The French toast is going to burn."

Yumi's eyes widen as she jumped, "Ah! Oh no!" She gasped, immediately flipping the bread. Though she sighed in relief as she saw that the French toast had no damage to it.

Both Jungkook and her shared an awkward look before they started to chuckle at each other's expression.

"Come on let's eat," Yumi smiled as she created her own and Jungkook's plate, bringing it to the table where the triplets were still eating.

The two shared an amused look before they dug in. As Jungkook took the first bite he stopped, his eyes widening as he chewed, staring at the female.

"This is super good! Like really good!" He mumbled as he continues to chew.

Yumi smiled at his reaction and winked at him, "I have mad skills in cooking and dancing, right?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes teasingly, "Not really...."

The brunette gasped in horror, pretending to look hurt as she stuffed her mouth with a forkful of French toast.

The two teens looked at each other with their cheeks stuffed like chipmunks and giggled, trying to not to choke on it.

"Jungkook, please tell me you haven't burn down my kit-" Jin stopped mid sentence as he walked in, seeing Jungkook and Yumi trying to stuff another piece of French toast into their already full mouth.

The two teens were frozen in mid action, their eyes being the only body part that moved.

"Good morning Hyung," Jungkook mumbled, trying to swallow down his breakfast. Though he released a small noise of pain, making Yumi jump up and slap his back.

Panic filled Yumi's eye as she immediately walked to the fridge, pulling a carton of milk and cups, pouring some for her siblings and Jungkook.

Jungkook sent the female a thankful looks before chugging down the drink, washing down the delicious food.

Jin stared at them for moment, his eyes wondering on Jungkook's face, trying to read the younger boy.

He raised a questioning eyebrow up, quite surprised how his dongsaeng was easily interacting with a girl.

Though the male's confusion was pushed to the back of his mind as his eyes widen as he noticed the food in front of Jungkook. With his mouth watering, he brought his face closer to the plate of food.

"Woah! This looks so good!" He gasped. Jin didn't hesitate to open his mouth as Jungkook offered him a bite.

The male produced a weird noise as he chewed, savoring the bite, "It's so good...." He moaned, the whipped cream melting in his mouth.

Just as Jin opened his mouth for another bite, a new form ran in into the room.

"Ahhh! Jungkook! Are you having breakfast all by yourself again!" A loud voice echoed through the kitchen. The boy with messy bed head grinned widely as he leaped through the door, actually looking like a ball of energy.

Taehyung energetically hopped around, seeming to not notice that he had other company as well. Though as he noticed Yumi and her siblings, he grinned widely, rushing towards the female.

"Good morning, Yumi-yah!!!" Taehyung grinned, running to the girl, giving her a tight hug. As he let go, he ran towards the triplets, smiling brightly.

"Good morning to you rascals as well!!" The boy laughed as he poked the children on their stomach, making them all giggle.

The energetic boy than walked to Yumi, hungrily staring at her plate of French Toast as he placed a finger on his chin.

Yumi unconsciously stabbed a piece, bringing it to his mouth. She was so used to seeing her younger siblings always giving her that look, she couldn't help but to act to feed him.

Taehyung grinned widely as he took the bite, the sweetness of the whipped cream and the slight sour from the strawberry spreading in his mouth as he chewed.

"Yumi-yah! Did you make this?!" He questioned while chewing, looking quite satisfied.

The female nodded in reply as she placed her fork down, grabbing a napkin to wipe her little brother's mouth. Kazuki whined as his older sister wiped all of the whipped cream off of his face while he continued to eat.

At that moment, the rest of the BTS walked in, somewhat drowsy.

"I smell food~" Hoseok yelled as he danced into the kitchen. Though as he saw the female and her siblings, he sent them a big smile and a, "Good morning!"

Jimin quickly followed, though as his eyes surveyed, he quickly figured out what had happen in the kitchen.

"Ah! Jungkook! How come you're the only one who gets to eat breakfast with Yumi-yah!" The red haired boy complained as he sat himself next to the female. At first glance at the food, Jimin was confused because he had never seen Jin cook a American breakfast like that. But then he remembered they had a new company, which definitely explained the French toast.

Jimin didn't hesitate to open his mouth as well, silently asking for a bite.

Although Yumi didn't deny the bite, she felt slightly overwhelmed by feeding so many people.

"You guys are too loud in here....." Suga walked in, tiredly rubbing his forehead as he yawned. Beside him Namjoon stood, wondering what was causing all the ruckus.

Though the male cocked his head to the side in confusion, "Huh? Why is Yumi-yah here? Did Bang PD-nim bring you here this early?"

The boys looked at their leader in disbelief, not believing that he was seriously asking such a question.

"Uh.... I'm actually staying in a room on the fourth floor with the triplets," Yumi explained friendly.

Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed before he smacked his forehead with his hand as he closed his eyes, "Please forget that I even asked that question....."

During this time, Jungkook was trying to finish up his plate, surrounding it with his arms so his hyungs wouldn't steal any from him.

"Jungkook! Share!!" Jimin cried while V nodded in agreement, trying to take a piece.

The youngest boy scrunched his nose up in defiance but actually looked ridiculous with his cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk.

For a moment they all watched the three from the maknae line fight over the food.

"Ah! Alright!" Yumi yelled standing up, "I'll make you all your own so don't fight!" The brunette sent both Taehyung and Jimin a look, silently daring them to try to steal food from Jungkook again.

The two boys grinned widely and stepped back, allowing Jungkook to finally relax.

"I'll help," Jin offered as he stood up.

Though Yumi shook her head, smiling, "It's okay, it's super easy and it'll be less chaotic if I did everything myself," she assured as she started to crack eggs.

The boys watched in awe as the female worked in a alarming speed, her hands whisking while the other added ingredients. She didn't stop once as she started to cover the stove with multiple frying plans before placing the French toast on to cook.

Jin looked the most impressed, a huge grin appearing on his face as the female flawlessly worked.

In mere ten minutes there was six plates stacked with French Toast and fruits ready at the table.

By then, Jungkook and the triplets were done eating, happily patting their stomachs, quite satisfied with what they had for breakfast.

"Bon Appetite," Yumi winked as she placed the very last plate down.

The boys didn't hesitate to dig in, moans of pleasure escaping their lips.

The corner of Yumi's eyes crinkled as she watched the boys eat. She started to hum to herself while making some coffee.

"What are you making now?" Jungkook appeared beside her, peering over her shoulder as he placed his dirty plates in the sink.

"Caramel Macchiato, want some?" Yumi questioned as she poured some coffee into her cup as she added vanilla and some other ingredients.

Jungkook's eyes widen, "You can make it at home?"

Yumi's mouth tugged up as she sent a sly look at the male, "I worked at Starbucks for a short time, I've learned few tricks I can do at home," the female explained, pulling out another cup.

Jungkook's smiled widen, "We actually have a song called Coffee that talks about caramel macchiatos," the boy flashed an adorable smile as he took the coffee offered by the girl.

The brunette smiled at the comment, her eyes lighting up curiously, "Well, let me hear a part of it then."

As the two teens spoke to each other, the rest of members were silently listening, wondering if their maknae was going to comply to her request.

Jungkook smiled slightly, looking a bit embarrassed as he scratched his neck, placing his untouched cup on the table.

He coughed a bit before opening his mouth.

"Baby baby geudaeneun
Caramel Macchiato
Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen
Geudae hyanggi dalkomhae
Baby baby tonight," the eighteen old finished as he scratched his nose, his cheeks turning a slight pink as he flashed a bunny smile.

Yumi grinned widely as she clapped, genuinely impressed by what she heard, "Lord! That sounds really, really good, Jungkook!" The brunette complimented, as she took off her beanie to fix her hair.

"Our Golden Maknae can literally do everything," Hoseok mumbled as he swallowed his food, "Dancing, singing, and rapping. And don't forget his athletic built!" The older boy teased, sending Jungkook a sly smile.

Jungkook smiled, looking slightly embarrassed as he scratched his cheek, "Ani..."

The female laughed as she picked up her own plate that was done, "Well, I'll have to see that later," her eyes glinted with mischief as she looked at Hoseok, "I can't wait to see you, who's a main dancer dance as well, will you exceed Jimin?"

"Ohhh!!" The boys hooted as Hoseok looked slightly embarrassed.

Yumi laughed and sent Jungkook a wink, who in return started to grin wickedly.

'Hey.... She's pretty cool.....' Jungkook thought as he smiled to himself.

Yumi moved to do the dishes, but as she grabbed the sponge, it was gently taken out of her hand.

"I can at least clean," Jungkook offered, starting to run the water.

"Of course, we'll clean up," Jin tutted as he too brought his finished plate to the sink. The older boy placed a hand on the female's dark head, patting it, "Thank you for cooking breakfast for us, it was delicious."

The female chuckled, brushed a piece of hair behind her ear, "My pleasure...." Her eyes moved back to where her siblings sat. They were having a conversation with Taehyung who was giving them boxy grins, nodding every often.

To be honest, the female felt quite amazed how the energetic male was able to properly interact with her younger siblings.

The triplets weren't the most open kids you'll meet. Especially Hazuki who was the shyest. But the said toddler giggled as Taehyung made funny faces at him. Kazuki and Mizuki joined the older boy, making ridiculous expression to each other.

"I see, everyone is already gathered here."

The boys and the Kudo-Bang siblings turned their attention to the door where Si-Hyuk stood. Beside him, another man stood, wearing some gym pants and a baggy white shirt.

"Good morning, uncle," Yumi smiled, greeting the man.

Si-Hyuk returned the smile and motion the female to come over with his hand, "I want you to meet Son Seongdeuk here."

"Annyeong haseyo," the brunette bowed at the male.

Seongdeuk nodded in greeting, smiling, "Si-Hyuk ssi told me a bit about you yesterday, I grew curious and looked you up and found quite the amount of video," the man smiled, waving his phone in his hand.

"Ah..." Yumi scratched her cheeks, looking slightly embarrassed as she remembered all the choreography she posted with Dana and Matt over the couple of years.

Seongdeuk laughed at the girl's embarrassment and sent her a friendly smile with his teeth, "Don't worry, I'm thrilled to be working with you. It's not a everyday occurrence that I can choreograph dances with someone who has couple million subscribers on Youtube."

Jimin who was still eating his French toast choked as he heard Seongdeuk's words.

The rest of the boys turned their attention to the female in disbelief.

'Literally how many secret is this girl holding?!'

A/N

Hi guys!! Thanks for reading chapter five!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!

The picture of the French Toast is actually taken and made by moi. I love cooking so I decided to share a bit of it in the book!!

Please don't be a silent reader and comment and vote!! I love reading each of the comments by all of you.

Another thing is that this story is probably going to have angst somewhere. And also people probably noticed but this book is labeled mature because theres probably going to be smut in it somewhere. I'm not too sure where but it's going to appear.

Love,

Trufflerabbit13

Published;

7/15/16

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15.2K 1.5K 30
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...
1.8M 58.3K 50
Min Yujin did not have it easy. Being several years younger than her brother Yoongi, she was always left in his shadow growing up. While their parent...
42.5K 2.3K 62
❝There was always a WE, but never an US. ❞ ♡ ♡ ♡ Maressa Rose Yang or "Mae" is half-Korean and half-Filipina. Although she isn't blood-related to a...
1.7K 168 41
❝You are getting married to him within some weeks and that's it.❞ ╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦ೋ •◦❥•◦ Years later BTS have found their soulmates, except for 2: Jin and...