{Editing} Taken ( A Pack and...

By LueLue15

What happens when the person you love disappears? How would you react? What will you do? What happens if your... More

Vikk's gone!
Where's Mitch?
Now Preston?!
Wait Kenny?
Umm......Brandon?
Woozy
Arrival
What?
How long?
Science?
Lava
Stop it!
Wolf
Parents
Help?!
Chains
Death!?
I Hate You!
Thank You and I am Sorry
Three
Dream
Clean
Last Time
Wake up!
My Fault.....
I got Tagged!
Nightmare...
What Did You Do?
Fake??
Beaten
Worry
Enslavement
Dog
Shout out!
Feelings
2K Thanks!
Abuse
Up...
Confidence!
Scream
Found?
Serum
Gotten?
Not Happening!
Forgetting...
Remember
Q and A / 3K Reads!
Transforming Back?
Questions And Answers.
Threatening
I Am Trying!
PTS - Home
Another Recording??
ThAnK yOu!
Sleep
TAG!!! YAY!!!
Insomnia
Scream of Pain
Scream of Fear
Smile
The End

Recording

365 15 4
By LueLue15

Mitch's Pov:

It has been about a month and a half since the last call with Kenny, Pete and the Stranger. Matt and Choco are worried sick, well we are all worried. We have been trying to figure out where they are but we couldn't figure it out.

We where sitting around the kitchen table eating in silence when I thought of an idea.

"We could go record something. To get our minds off of everything for a little while."

Everyone nodded in agreement and we all went to put little lap tops. Josh and Simon went with Vikk, so they could help him play a little bit.

So I was all set up and I got a call from the guys.

(N: Matt, C: Choco,
V: Vikk, J: Josh, Si: Simon,
L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
Je: Jerome, P: Preston,
R: Rob)

J: So what are we going to do?
L: Mitch. What are we going to do?
M: We can get on my server and play some Money wars or Sky wars.
Je: We should play Money Wars.
M: I can just have it with us.
V: Let's do that.
M: All right.

I get into the server and I add everyone to a money wars.

Si: How dose this work?
J: We have no idea what you are doing.
V: I will teach you. That is why you are sitting near me.
J: Well....
L: You guys are just Noobs
S: Hey!

We all start to laugh a little bit.

M: Who is doing the Intro?
N: Vikk.
C: Agreed.
V: Fine.
M: 3, 2, 1 go.

V: Hey what's going on guys it is VikkStar123 here and we are going to play so Money wars with, the pack, Matt, Choco, Josh and Simon.
Je: Might get hectic but oh well.
M: You got that right Biggums.

Vikk started to explain to Josh and Simon how to play this game. Simon took over and started to build over to spawn. I quickly got a bow and one shot him off off.

Si: Who did that!
M: I did.
Si: Come on!

I started to laugh and soon everyone joined in. The rest of the recording was Vikk explains to Josh and Simon what to do, then we go kill them right away. It was a lot of fun and took our minds off of the problem at hand for about 2 hours. Yes we played this for about two hours. And uploaded it raw, no editing.

After recording we played a bit more, it was all fun and games until Matt's Skype went off. We all logged off of MineCraft then ran to Matt's set up. He answered    and Kenny showed up. Pete was no where to been seen. I saw tears running down Matt's face and I pulled him into a hug.

(S: Stranger, K: Kenny)

S: Meet my new Slave.
C: What? You are not enslaving him.
S: To late.
N: Where is Pete?
S: I thought you figured it out already?

Matt broke down and we all started to cry.

Kenny's Pov:
(A little time before call)

It has been about a month and a half since The Stranger brought us up to this room saying we where is slaves. And Pete was doing a lot better, he was able to walk around and move his wrists again, and he said nothing hurt. That he was able better. That made me really happy, I was actually able to save my friend.

We where just chatting about random things when we heard the door open, the Stranger walked in and Pete shut up. Since the Stranger told him to talking with being talked to.

(S: Stranger, K: Kenny,
B: Brandon)

S: I am calling the others, Brandon go into that corner.

Pete did as he was told and he walked over to the corner. The Stranger turned on the camera and faced it at me, then turned it on.

They wandered and Matt started to cry when he didn't see Pete and Mitch hugged him.

Choco went off about how he can't enslave me. Then Matt asked where Pete was.

(N: Matt, C: Choco,
V: Vikk, J: Josh, Si: Simon,
L: Lachlan, M: Mitch,
Je: Jerome, P: Preston,
R: Rob)

N: Where is Pete?
S: I thought you already figured it out.

Matt broke down crying and the others started to cry. I looked over at Pete and he looked furious, he stood up and walked in front of me. And the stranger was to busy smiling at the others tears that he didn't see him, the others noticed him and looked at him, the stranger was confused so he looked behind him and saw Pete.

B: Don't you dare do that!

The Stranger looked Peeved and he walked up to Pete.

S: I thought I told you to stay in the corner.
B: You said go into the corner not stay. And don't you dare say that I am dead! You have not right to do that!
S: And you actions are going to hurt some one!
B: Why don't you come at me! Not at Kenny!
S: I will...
B: You called them. Why don't you let us talk to them.

The stranger says nothing and backs off.
I see a little smile on Pete's face as I stand up and walk over to him.

N: So he was just
Trying to pull out legs.
K: Yea, a few minutes after he hung up with you Guys he came in with a big First aid kit, I fixed him up. Then about a week latter the stranger came in and was surprised that he was still alive.
B: I feel a lot better!
P: We see that. You did a good Job Kenny.

I smile and I put my arms around Pete's neck.

B: What did you guys do?
J: We recorded a two hour long video.
Si: All they did was kill me.

I laugh and so does Pete.

B: Well what game where you guys playing?
V: Money wars.
K: That is why!
Si: I am not that bad at it.
J: Simon yes you are.
Si: You are just as bad at it!
V: You both sucked
L: Agreed.

We all laugh and I smile.

K: You guys are silly.
C: Yea we are.
R: What are you talking about. It is crazy.
B: Totally.

I hear the door shut and I look over to see that the Stranger has left the room.  I walked over to the door and I listen to see if he was there, but there were for steps down stairs. I smile and I look over at Pete and he looks confused.

K: The stranger is down stairs.
B: Oh. Why is that so important?
K: I have a plan!
B: Then come here and let's hear it!

I walk back over and I look at the guys.

K: I have a plan.
M: Let's here it.
K: The stranger gave us access to a window and we can open it for about a half an hour, a day if we open it from 12 to 12:30 everyday with a different a light, you might be able to find us.
C: That would work! Kenny that is an amazing idea!
B: It is great idea Kenny.

I smile and I hear foot steps and I start taking about minecraft and the other catch my lead and start talking about it too.
The door opens and the stranger walks in.

S: Okay enough, Brandon come here now!

Pete rolls his eyes, the stranger closes the door and walks into the picture, Pete walks over to him and the Stranger slaps him! And grabs his shirt collar

S: I own you, you obey me! You listen to me and do as I say!

The Stranger then puts a thick cloth wrap around Pete's wrist and pulls out a little remote.

S: You see this? It is a little shocker. You get out of order I will shock you. Like right now.

The Stranger pushes the Button and Pete grabs his arms and let out a quiet scream. The Stranger smiles and grabs a hold of his arm again.

S: You are lucky that is all I am doing to you! You touch that it take it off you are going to get thought a world of pain!

The stranger walks out again and Pete sits down and cradles his arm crying silently.

N: Princess?
B: Yea?
N: Can you feel your arm?
B: I just feel the shock, he haven't turned it off.

I walk over to him and pick him up and walk over to the mattress and sit down on it with him in my lap.

B: At least he didn't hurt you.
C: What do you mean?
K: The stranger told us when he brought us up here that if I did anything out of order he would punish Pete for it.
Je: The viscera for Petey?
B: Yea.
K: Have you eaten anything?
B: He hasn't given me anything to eat.
K: That is why you weigh nothing.
B: Don't say anything, you probably weight the same amount.

I roll my eyes and nod my head. Pete sits up and put his head on my shoulder. The stranger walks in again and takes the camera.

S: Say good bye.
B: I love you guys. I love you more Matt.
N: Love you to Princess.
K: Love you all. Love you Choco.
C: Love you Babe.

The stranger turns off the camera then walks out. I look at the window and I see it was dark I lay down and Pete lays down next to me. He falls asleep really fast and I soon follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 155 17
Maybe life will treat them well as they adventure into the wilderness, the point when nothing but darkness takes over but there maybe a hint of love...
48.4K 2.2K 28
Two teams. Sworn enemies, bound to forever fight. Red and Blue. When Vikk and Lachlan meet, they spare each other's lives, and spark something new. ...
8.5K 589 17
Changes Are Cruel A Vikklan Fanfiction ---------------------------------- Undergoing Editing ---------------------------------- A new kid attends sch...
1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...