I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

נכתב על ידי texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... עוד

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Blurred
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Force

13.3K 361 861
נכתב על ידי texmex888

The next day as you showed up, you saw Katsuki sitting on a bench. You looked at your phone, saying it was 2 hours before school started. You looked up at him, and saw he was staring at the ground with menace. You ran behind a tree, trying to avoid contact. You went from tree to tree, avoiding his line of sight best you could, but as you were tiptoeing to the next tree, he swung his head towards you, finding your E/C eyes immediately.

"F/N." He whispered to himself, then immediately looking back to the ground. He looked flustered... You wondered what was going on, and you begun to walk over to him. He looked up at you from the corner of his eyes, then back at the ground. He didn't look like himself. You were actually worried about this jerk that bullied everyone, and threatened you yesterday.

'I must be crazy', You said as you walked over to him, and sat down next to him at the bench. 'Yep, I am definitely crazy' You said putting your bags down and pulling out your phone to look at the time. You didn't want to be late today, since today there was a test for your least favorite subject, which was first in the morning, so you wanted some time to wake up.

"Hi." You stated, trying to break the heavy silence that had held everything around you. Katsuki looked at you, his face went red, and he looked back down at the ground, and clenched his fists "I- I'm sorry Katsuki." You begun, his head whipped towards yours, confused at what you were saying, and then looked back down, seeming more angry. "I need to apply to U.A, but I don't even think I will get in, so... Please don't hate me." You blurted out, soon covering your mouth with your hand, as you stood up. You could see Katsuki be taken aback by it, as his eyes seemed to bulge out, but he just stared more at the ground. Taking your bag, and beginning to walk away, your face beginning to burn...

What you didn't know, was that Katsuki refused to look at you for more than a second, because he was trying to avoid his so called 'problem'.

______________________________________________________________

While waiting for class to start, you walked around the school, wondering about how the test for U.A would be. As you were walking around, you ran into a curly haired boy in the same class as you. You both fell down, him dropping his books. You looked up, and you could swear he looked like a tomato with his green hair and flustered face.

" L/N! I'M SORRY!" He blurted, picking up his books, and bowing to you. "I didn't mean to run into you!" You laughed, and he looked scared. You picked up his phone, and handed it to him, and then gave him a gentle smile.

"Izuku, just call me Y/N, okay? It's okay to drop the formalities." You said, smiling, and Izuku looked like he was going to implode, and then his eyes went behind you, and you swore that he was one of those toys that when you squeezed them, their eyes bulged out. "What's wrong?" You asked, looking behind you, to only find a pathway in the school. You looked back at him, and he looked ready to run away at top speed. You then started to feel a glare from behind you. You looked around to find Katsuki walking down the pathway, staring holes into the back of your head. "Oh, it was just Katsuki..." You whispered to yourself, Izuku looking like you just said the scariest thing in the world.

"J-JUST KATSUKI!" Izuku yelled in a whisper to you. "Are you crazy Y/N? He is going to kill you!" He continued, as you frowned slightly. Katsuki passed you, avoiding your eye contact, but seemed to glare daggers at Izuku. Izuku squealed out of fear, and begun to walk away, mumbling to himself about his schedule. You turned to Katsuki, running to catch up with him, but he glared at you, seemingly furious about something. You winced back, and kept your place in the ground. You knew not to frustrate him when he was like this. That is how everyone else got beat up.

______________________________________________________________

While class begun, you noticed that Katsuki was tapping his pencil against the desk, keeping his eyes trained on the board. You took your notes, hoping that the teacher would not get mad at you today. Your friend Izuku was mumbling to himself, so you poked his shoulder, and wrote on a paper 'You are mumbling again Izuku!'. He then nodded, mouthing the words 'thank you', and continuing to write calculations on his paper. That was weird, this was history class. You looked at him confused, then disregarded it, and continued to take notes for the class.

Katsuki looked from the back of his eyes to find you passing a note to Izuku, and he scowled, the paper he was writing on beginning to burn. 'Why would Y/N talk to a loser like Deku? He is less than an extra, Y/N shouldn't even be near him' Katsuki thought angrily, clenching his fists. 'I will kill that Deku' He turned around completely, to find your gaze looking at him, and you waved slightly, looking awkwardly at him. 'Why isn't she scared of me?' He questioned himself, looking at Izuku, who immediately averted your gaze, and looked back at the board.

______________________________________________________________

Class ended, and you begun to walk home, noticing that Izuku was behind you, and then you saw Katsuki walk up to him. You turned, hoping to get to talk to him, but Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the collar, and threw him towards a fence. You eyes shrunk, as you ran towards Izuku, ignoring Katsuki, checking for any injuries on your friend. You turned to Katsuki, tears forming at the sides of your eyes. "W-Why Katsuki? Aren't you friends!" You questioned him, completely furious with how Izuku was always treated.

"Me, being friends with someone who was quirkless? As if Y/N." He spat at you. You then continued to check Izuku for injuries, as he then grabbed the back of your shirt, and made you stand up to him, lifting you off the ground. "Why are you friends with him!" He spat at you, you grabbing his wrist in an attempt to get back to the ground, but your attempt was to no avail.

"Because he doesn't look down on people Katsu-" You started, Izuku standing up, grabbing his stuff, and walking away. You knew he was training, so he must have a trainer or something that he needed to get to before 4:00. You looked back up at Katsuki, him growling at you. He looked like he was ready to do anything to get you to shut up. You wanted to test that, even though the consequences might end up badly. "He doesn't look down on people, like you d-" You begun, as you felt your feet return to the ground, and a pair of lips connect with yours, and a hand slide to your cheek, and he clenched your collar, making it close the distance.

You had a minor freak out, trying to see how to get out of the kiss, but then realized, Katsuki was closing his eyes. He meant it? He then suddenly pulled back, his eyes half lidded, looking down at you, with an emotion you have never seen from him before, but it soon disappeared. He looked back at you with the same cold eyes, and pulled you closer to him, so that your eyes were centimeters apart. "You should not hang out with trash like him." He stated, you getting angry.

"Why should you get to say who I can and can't hang out with Katsu-" You started, but found he didn't want to hear your talking. You were pulled into another kiss, now making it so there was no distance between you. You stared at him for a second, then you noticed your eyes slowly begin to close. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your hands around his neck, as his hands closed together low behind your back. You tried pulling away, but your attempt failed, as he picked you up, and begun walking down the street. You finally got a chance to breath, and you panted, looking at him, wide eyed. "Katsuki, where are we going?" You questioned.

"Somewhere more private." He said in a low rumbling voice. That voice should be illegal, because it was so foreign, and something you have never really thought of coming from him. You then saw Izuku up ahead, and looked at Katsuki, who then slowly put you down, beginning to walk towards Izuku, eyes raging, leaving you behind. You stood there confused for a second, but then saw Katsuki's intentions. You ran to catch up with him, running in front of him so that he could not walk any further. "Get out of my way." He fumed.

You stood there, as he pushed you back, but you walked back to the place you stood, blocking his way again. Izuku turned a corner, but you weren't going to back down until you were sure that Katsuki had calmed down. "Katsuki, what are you doing?" You asked, hoping to stall time. Katsuki then clenched his fists. "You shouldn't hurt him Katsuki." You said, trying to get him to calm down. "I know you are better than tha-" You begun, as Katsuki punched you in the side of the face, making you fall down, looking up at him. A few tears fell down, but you stood back up, making sure Katsuki would not hurt your friend. "You should know y-yourself better than th-" You started again, but he then pushed you to the side, walking past you, but you ran in front of him. He was stronger than you, and everyone knew it, so as you tried to restrain him, he pushed you across the ground, your feet not working with you.

You decided it was time for extra measures. You closed your eyes, turning around, so your back was facing him, but kept him behind you. You then put your hands in front of you, and used the wind around you to keep Katsuki behind you. It begun to work, your quirk pushing both of you back, keeping him away from Izuku. He then growled, and turned you around, making him face you. "Are you looking down at me?" He spat, looking down at you. The height difference annoyed you so much. He was at least a head taller than you, so he was able to look straight down at you.

You started to think of anything that could stall him for at least a few seconds more. "I think it is the other way around Katsukkkiiii." You held out his name, taunting him in a way. "I mean, you are taller than me." You said, laughing at your uselessness in this argument. It was hard when he was so dead set on killing one of your friends. You then noticed he had grabbed your collar again, but it didn't bother you. To be honest, if he tried to kill you, you could just use the air to boost a jump, and jump atop a building, and run for your life.

His eyes had that look that was so foreign to you. You swore that that look would never show up again. It looked, wanting? You didn't know, because Katsuki honestly confused you. He then took a strand of your hair, and pushed it away from your face, and took a step back, looking away. He then began to walk back to his house, which was across the street and a few houses down from yours. You turned around, but then stopped, noticing that it was dead silent on the street. Katsuki stood there, looking at where he was going. "Don't think that you can stop me Y/N." He stated, continuing to walk to his house, as you turned to yours.

                                     Authors notes

Heyo heyo! It is Alexa, the author (Until someone else wants to help me, cause that would help, cause my writing sucks). So, I might not be able to update as much, but I will continue to write over the summer. 

Also, the question for you guys, how bad is my grammar? (Fact of the day: I suck at grammar, so here I am trying to figure out just how much I suck)

Also, if you want to help write the story, or you have ideas, you can start a convo w/ me, or leave a comment so that I can make it so this story is more enjoyable for you guys!

Later gators!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

78 6 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...
307K 11.4K 64
on a rainy Friday night, y/n lost her mother and the one who saved her was a man with white scarf. after that fateful day, y/n trained intensively o...
653K 19.5K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
495 71 17
Okay hold up, This is not bakugou x READER it is a bakugou x OC. This prince I have to marry brings out a side of me that I have to be careful abou...