Naomi [Wattys 2017]

Від HusseinaJafiya

*COMPLETED* Formerly known as: The Cow Bee. When Naomi was four she got vitiligo, also known as leucoderma... Більше

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
New story alert!
Wattys 2017

Chapter 12

601 72 0
Від HusseinaJafiya

Chapter 12

The weekend after the horrible date felt nothing like a weekend to me. I stayed in my bed all weekend. I just think about my life most of the time. I refused to even eat most of the time. I switched off my phone for the whole weekend. My brother said I was overreacting which is partly true.

On Saturday, I tried to send a message to Adam but guess what he did? He unfriended me.

I hate myself so much for accepting his stupid request on Facebook. My mum did her best to advice me to forget about the date and Adam. She told me to move on with my life and do happy things.

I've been really depressed since after the date. I thought I will be stronger after I cried that night but I wasn't. I barely want to talk to anybody except for Grace.

We are sitting in the library during our study hall class. I told her everything about the date and she's been so dramatic about it. I start crying at a point when I was telling her and she hugs me tight and tells me to stop.

"He doesn't deserve an inch of you Naomi." She said. "I believe God has a reason for everything."

"What stupid reason is there for Adam to dump me."

She shifts back and frowns at me.

"Don't say that Naomi! That's disrespectful."

I roll my eyes because I don't see any way I was being disrespectful.

"Are you still going to talk to him?"

I shake my head. "No way! Never!"

"What if he comes back to apologise?"

"That will never happen." I scowl and she just looks at me. "But if he does I will not forgive him."

"My pastor told us last Sunday that forgiveness-"

"-Please don't start!" I close my eyes.

"Well forgiveness is the best healer to a broken heart. That's all I want to say. Calm down." Grace said as she ignored my statement.

I glare at her.

She smiles at me.

I still glare at her.

Jo jumps on the free sit in front of me and Grace which distracts our eye contact. We look at her.

"Hey guys! Did you hear about the Christmas ball Jenna is hosting?" She says.

"Anything about Jenna, please don't bring it up." I roll my eyes.

"You don't have to be petty Naomi! Almost everybody is going and I heard it's going to be fun." She squeals. "Plus other school students are coming too which means we get to meet cute boys."

I groan. I hate boys.

Grace jumps as she seems excited about it too.

"Are there going to be cute Christians there?" She asked.

Jo and I just glare at her.

"Come on! that's the only way I will be thrilled to go."

***********

The day was going really fast as I was already having my last class which was gym class. I have been less active as I was still in my depressed state.

While we play basketball in the gymnasium, I just sit on the bleachers without getting really bothered about the game. I was called to play at a point but I was playing really terrible. The coach thought I was sick which I found quite funny.

I just sit on the bleachers thinking about my life. Then I look up only to figure out Hayley has been looking at me all this while. I didn't bother to keep the eye contact as I just look back down.

After gym class, Hayley walks up to me immediately and drags me towards the end of the gym behind the bleachers, since she's ashamed to talk to me in public.

"What has been up with you? I called your number like five times on Saturday but you didn't pick up." She says as we finally stopped.

I shrug.

"You've been acting different lately. Did something happen that night?"

I look at her with the same sad expression that has been on my face all weekend.

I nod my head and she hugs me.

This is like the third time someone is hugging me because of Adam's mischievousness.

"Do you want to talk about it after we get dressed up? Maybe you can come over to my house?" She asked.

I look at her and study her face to see if she was serious and if she actually cared and to my surprise she was.

"No problem." I gave her a small smile.

*******

I finally stopped in front of the fancy house that I was actually wishing to see again. Hayley comes down from her car as I come down from mine and she leads me to the house.

Before we could leave school, Hayley told Jenna and her crew that she won't be able to stay with them a bit after school because she had a lot to do at home which was definitely a lie. But I was glad she lied to spend sometime with me.

I also told Grace the same lie that Hayley told Jenna. I don't know why I never really cared about my other two cafeteria friends; Jamie and Jo. Someday I will find a way to spend time with them.

We enter the front door and the moment I stepped on the beautiful ruby front door mat, my mouth gaped.

The inside of the house was so beautiful. It was only beautiful to those that loved the color white because almost everything around was full of white and ruby.

I walk through the hallway as I look at the red roses in a white vase aligned along the hallway. Then we climbed the stairs which had a red carpet flowing down the steps.

"Are you sure Christian Grey doesn't live here?" I whisper to Hayley as we got to the top of the stairs which makes Hayley chuckle.

We got to a living room upstairs which makes me really surprised.

"Wow you guys have a living room upstairs." I look round the lovely looking living room.

"Come on Naomi. You're acting like a tourist in Paris." She laughs. "This is the fifth living room we have in this house."

"Fifth!" I shout. "What are you doing with five living rooms in a house?!"

"That's nothing to worry about." She grins as she sits on one of the single sofas.

I sit down on the double sofa and still take a look around the house. If I were in a tour bus, I would have gotten my camera fully loaded.

"Your house is beautiful."

"Thanks to the interior designer." She snorts.

She takes the remote and turn on the wide screen television.

I really wish I lived in this kind of house. So big and beautiful. If I live here, I will surely want to get home schooled.

"So where's everyone?" I ask realizing that I havnt seen anyone since I got to the house.

"Well my dad is on a business trip and my mum is out for work. So I'm the only one here with the cook whose always in the kitchen or the grocery store."

"You have a cook?"

She snorts. "Any problem?"

"Nah but I think that's rich."

"Yeah I guess so." She says as she seems unbothered about the statement.

"No siblings?" I asked.

She shakes her head.

Then a little awkward silence fell.

"Want anything to drink?" She asked.

I shake my head and smile at her hospitality.

"So let's get to the reason why we came here." She claps her hand.

I spent up to three hours in Hayley's house. I explained to her about the date just like I did to Grace but this time, I didn't cry.

Hayley was so different from Grace. She used swear words and gave me different ways of killing Adam which was funny to me. She also tells me that if the Purge really did exist, I should hide in the basement of Adam's house five hours before the Purge with a chainsaw so that I will cut him to pieces. To be honest, I found that as a great idea.

I really like Hayley so much because she's someone that has the same mindset as me and she really understands me more than Grace and my mum.

We took ice cream and watched few episodes of Pretty Little Liars before I checked my watch to realise I have to go home before my mum gets worried.

"Thank you so much for putting up with me this afternoon." I tell Hayley as we get to the front door.

"Don't thank me. You deserve to be treated that way."

I smile at her sweet words but stop to question.

"Why do you care about me?"

She takes my hands and look at me.

"I dunno but I just like you. You're very special." She says.

She was being sweet but at this moment I think this was very awkward. It looks like I am in a lesbian kind of show.

I gradually remove my hands from here and when she noticed, she comes closer to hug me. This whole situation is quite scary. I hope Hayley isn't a lesbian.

"Don't worry I am not a lesbian." She whispers in my ear as if she read my mind.

I chuckle and hug her back.

I finally got into my car and wave at Hayley as I drove off to my house.

Everything seems to be getting fine now. Sorry by Justin bieber came on the radio which makes my mood way better because I love Justin bieber.

I am driving smoothly on the road enjoying to the beat of the song when suddenly my phone starts ringing. I groaned at whoever was distracting me from anticipating one of my favourite songs.

I look at the screen to see the caller ID.

It was Adam.

_________________
END OF CHAPTER 12

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

325K 11.6K 51
Newton needed an apple to discover the Law of universal attraction. I needed Alex Carter to discover the attraction. Alex Carter, THE BAD BOY. Do I n...
187K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...
1.2M 29.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
The Mean Duo ✔ Від Booty

Романтика

74K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...