see me again | michael cliffo...

By happyhood

{COMPLETED}Izzy has always been looking for the person she would fall in love with at first sight. when she c... More

message from meh
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35 (final)
500!
SEQUEL!
600!
700...
new story
update
guys guys guys
1K!!
hey
2K!!!!
hi, again

33

160 6 4
By happyhood

izzy

I woke up. it's the day.

the day where everything I love will die. where everything that's affected my life will soon just wrap itself up.

he might not say I do...

he might end it. for me!

I hope.

micheal

today was the day where I decide whether I want to spend the rest of my life with Alice.

or be with izzy.

Alice has done so much for me. she's made me happy for the past 6 months and bought me a new penthouse back in Australia. she's giving me a son...she's being loyal. she's beautiful...she's everything I need.

but

maybe I need izzy.

kacey

I'm so worried about izzy. we all know this day is her breaking point. the slightest thing may tip her over the edge today...

she's my bestfriend. if anything happened to her...I...I don't know what I'd do without her. like, imagine a lightbulb. it needs power to work right?

she's my power. without her, there will be no light.

luke

don't get me wrong, I'm annoyed at izzy. but today, of all days, I'm going to be there for her. after everything she's done for me, after the amazing friends she's been...it's my duty.

the only think I know right now, this day will either end it happiness or tears.

calum

5 seconds of Summer is never going to be the same after this day. Michael will be married, and a father. all his time will be devoted to his little family. when will we record music?

I need kacey in my life. we're leaving in two days and I don't know if I'll ever see her again. and she can't leave...because she needs to help izzy.

what if...I stay in England. and never go back to Australia.

and quit 5 seconds of summer.

beth

I can't speak. I won't speak today. all I know is, izzy is not okay. and the worst will happen.

and the worst part is, I won't be able to do anything about it.

ashton

the guilt at the back of my throat gets worse. I blame myself that izzy and Michael are like this. if I didn't do anything...they might still be together.

oh izzy, I'm so sorry. forgive me.

ruby

should I confess? should I tell them my true feelings? is today the right day? what if they all hate me?

what if none of them want to be my friend? they might not except me anymore...should I?

should I tell them I'm bisexual?

and that I fancy Alice?

alice

finally! the day I'm finally marrying my true love! and izzy can't do anything about it!

jokes. I hate myself.

the hole act I put on, making out I'm some confident spoilt brat...yeah. I'm shy, I hate talking to people I don't know.

so I be mean. then I won't have to talk to them much.

I put on this act that I'm outgoing and it works like a charm. when people don't like me, they don't talk to me.

but I wish I wasn't like that. maybe after we clear this hole thing up with Michael...there could be a friendship for izzy and I?

maybe so.

phoebe

none of them know my secret. they will never know. I can't tell them...that would ruin everyone's friendship.

but it's not good that I'm keeping this secret from them, especially kacey...

she's has the right to know what happened with me and Calum.

********

Izzy's POV

I looked in the mirror and sighed. the dress was gorgeous, but my scars stood out. I couldn't be bothered to put foundation on them. if people judge, then so be it.

everyone was getting ready at my place, except Alice. she was at her own place with all her girlfriends.

I quickly finished my makeup and curled my hair, and put it in a half up half down style.

I walked out of my room, after putting on my sparkly heels. Michael was standing right outside my door. he spun round and his mouth dropped when he saw me. I couldn't help but smile at his reaction.

"izzy...err..you look," he paused for a moment, thinking. his face relaxed slightly.

"...beautiful." he smiled. I  giggled a little. "thanks."

but we both soon realised what was happening and composed ourselves.

"nervous?" I asked.

he nodded. "yep."

"izzy! oh my god!" kacey came running to me, turning me away from Michael. "you look beautiful babe!" she hugged me.

"awh so do you!" I cried, because she did. she was in a Caribbean blue dress, her strawberry blonde hair was straightened. she's so perfect, Calum always tells me that. they're the perfect couple.

I'm glad she's happy.

the wedding limos arrived and we all got in. somehow I was sat next to Michael which totally was t awkward at all. I looked at Ashton, Luke and Calum who all looked super smart in their suits. I smiled at them.

Phoebe was leaning on Ashton solider, her long brown hair flopped across her face. Ruby was in the middle of Luke and Ashton, wearing her cute two piece body con.

Beth and Luke were talking but I wasn't listening. they seemed to be getting along at least...that was good I guess.

Calum had his arm around kacey, kissing her cheek occasionally.

me and Michael shared the odd glance.

I was so in love with him, and he was getting married today.

we got to the wedding venue and as we got out the car the guests ambushed to us. Michael was greeted by one direction, the vamps and the 1975.

wow.

I was happy because none of these people seemed to hate me. to them. I was his ex and that's it. they had nothing against me.

an older woman came to greet me.

"izzy? hi, I'm Michael mother." she smiled.

holy crap.

"oh, err...hi!" I smiled.

"I preferred your relationship than Alice and Michaels...but, here we are." she laughed. I half smiled and turned away from her. I couldn't face her, I felt to guilty.

but why should I feel guilty?

"izzy, we are sitting on the second row." Calum said from behind me. I turned and nodded at him as we all walked to the seconds row of the seats. I turned around and met Michaels gaze.

his eyes were loving, like the concert night. was this a sign? that everything was going to be okay?

or was this his way of saying goodbye?

we sat down and literally just waited. we all sat in silence. Michael stood with the priest at the front, chatting to his best man who just happened to be Louis Tomlinson.

but then the music started to play and we were all on our feet.

Alice made her way down the aisle, holding the arm of her dad I'm guessing.

she looked stunning her long gown. her makeup had been done professionally. you couldn't fault how perfect she looked.

she got to Michael and he glanced at her, smiling. my heart sank.

"ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the the wedding of Michael Gordon Clifford and Alice Mary Jones."

he blabbed on about how they will never get divorced or whatever, but then it came to the question.

"Alice Jones, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest asked.

"I do." Alice said in her sweet little spiky voice. I gulped. kacey put her hand in mine, squeezing it. I looked at her, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Michael Clifford, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

we all waited. waited for him to say the two words that decide my fate.

Alice looked over her shoulder at him. we all stopped breathing and waited for the words. the two most powerful words.

he looked around. his eyes met mind. I blinked as a tear fell down my face, staring dead at him.

tick

tock

tick

tock

my heart was beating out of my chest.

"I do."

like / comment <3

this chapter is probs the most serious chapter in the book...would be great for votes on this! love you all so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 0 20
After a tragic change in her life, she's gotta find a place where she belongs. Her group of friends try to help her, but one tries more then the othe...
1.7K 5 100
A 17 year old girl moves from her home country, New Zealand, and tries to start a new life. But memories from her past start coming back when she mee...
827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
6.4K 226 22
Let's imagine Michael Clifford has a sister called Elaine... Elaine has had a crush on Calum ever since year 7 so Luke decides to help Elaine make Ca...