The Royale Wolf

De Traicing_Dim_Stars

In a world void of mortals, creates the story of Aura Evangelynne Starr. a very unique werewolf. She ha... Mais

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Re Editing Chaps
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Three

10.6K 347 10
De Traicing_Dim_Stars

Chapter dedicated too.....Jasdiaz89 and xhaine_0o6

Song above is Everybody's Fool
by Evanescence.

"When someone you love becomes a memory,
The memory becomes a treasure"

~Chapter Twenty-Three: Aloha To Alpha ~

Cole's POV

I watched as Caine yelled at Aura to step out of his land. I looked at Aura in sympathy. Her lower lip is trembling and hot tears came pouring out of her eyes. She sprinted out of the house, and Caine's angered face morphed into a frown.

Oh so your realizing just now that the person you've been weeping on is the bitch who poisoned our minds?

"What the fuck is wrong with you dude?!". I screamed at him. Not caring if he rips my head of from disrespecting him. And him being our Alpha.

"You just told your mate to go the hell away". Michael remarked with crossed arms and his side leaning against the wall beside us.

"I did?". Caine asked, as if not believing it.

I'd cut the man some slack but if he don't move his ass out of here and chase Aura, he'll say hello to my fist.

"Yes! And that". I pointed to the lifeless body lying on the floor. "Is the bitch who poisoned our minds and put you under her spell". He looked at the body and made a disgusted scrunched up face.

"Put that body away and burn it". He ordered through the mind link.

"So? Aren't you like gonna chase after her?". I raise one eyebrow at him.

He realizes it and sprinted out of the door.

Cane's Pov

Mate

That's all I'm thinking of. I race through the trees making the birds fly away from their nests.

"I know she's here! I can smell her scent everywhere!". I heard arguing. Once I reached deeper into the woods.

"Don't argue with me at a time like this!". A girl, probably on her mid twenties trudge a finger at him. "She could be anywhere!". She threw her hands up, in frustration. "Lose! Or probably...hurt! We need to find her!". She turned to the others. "Search through those trees over there, if you catch her scent, tell me".

"And what are you doing, stepping in my land without permission?". I craned my head to the side. "Name?".

"Oh thank God!". She exclaimed. "We're searching for a girl, with white straight hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. Have you seen her around here?". I narrowed my eyes at her, knowing instantly who she's referring to.

"You still haven't answered my previous question, what are your names". I gestured to both of them. The guy beside her smirks and crossed his arms.

"Alpha Aidan Yeanga of the 'Shadow Keeper' pack''. I just smirked darkly in return

Alpha to Alpha it is then.

~A Few Hours Later~

I grab the front of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "You mean to tell me! That you have my mate? With you! All this time? And not even dare tell me?!". I shouted with pure rage.

Tessa slammed her hands against the table and abruptly stand up. "Look Alpha Caine, I respect your position and all, but what we're suppose to be more focus as of right now is finding where the hell is Aura! ASAP". She turned to her brother.

"Please? Just stop the bickering and work as a team! You both know that your only purpose now, is getting back Aura here, safe". She reasoned with him, "Now be the bigger man and loosen up with your pride!". I sat down again and rummaged through the maps that's been scattered around the table.

Suddenly the door burst open and two of my men came rushing in. "Alpha! We have found a trail that has Luna's scent!".

"Where?!". I and Aidan both demanded. He turned to me with a glare but Tessa shoot him a warning that says 'dare continue what your doing and your dead'.

Aura's Pov.

I groaned when I heard my spine crack a bit. I look at my surroundings.

I have a nack in waking up in random rooms this pass few days.

In a bed.

"Well well, look who's finally awake?". I look at the man stood in front of me with disgust and pure hatred. He just smirked at my reaction and walked closer.

Id slap that smirked right off your face asshole.

Use your powers Aura! Now that's Rica's dead!. Dawn screamed at me. I sighed in relief internally, One; Dawn doesn't have to be always cooped up. Two; The bitch that seduced my mate is dead. Three; Well...she's dead!

I slammed his body against the floor. He recovers instantly and within second he have a needle stuck to my forearm.

Villains this days...so so so idiotic! Why didn't he just put the needle on me when I was unconscious? Fucking idiot!

A creeping feeling came from my stomach and I remembered the needle stuck to my forearm.

I look at him, are you serious?! I just got my wolf back and now your drugging me with wolfs bane?!

I looked at him. Yup! Those yellow eyes! I groaned in the inside. Why do Alpha's have to be so muscular?!

He chuckled darkly at my reaction. I pulled the needle out, and covered the small wound with my palm. "You think by drugging me, you'll succeed with whatever hideous plan you have?".

I checked my arm and was relief when it was healed up, seeing that its just small and it doesn't need my wolf to heal. "Well guess what fucktard. You ain't getting what you want so easily".

With that I kick his crotch and dashed towards the bathroom, looking it and blocking the door with chairs, a small table, and stuffs I found in this massive bathroom.

"Open the door my dear, or else". Pfft..you think I'm scared at you?

"Fuck off!". I screamed and searched through the room in which I can use to escape. He tsked at me.

I shuddered at Dawn's howls of pain.

'Don't worry, Dawn. We'll get out of this, just hang on, ok?'.

"Open the door". He ordered once again.

"Never!". And with that the door came flying off its hinges and to the wall. Landing on the floor with a loud thud that made me jumped.

"Bad bad girl". He shook his head at me. He thew me on his shoulder and walk towards the bed. My eyes widen and I trashed in his arms.

"Get your filthy hands off me you bastard!". I pulled on his hair, kick his back, but nothing!

My back hit the soft bed and I tried to get away. Key word;tried. But his arms encircled me. I bawled my hands to fist and aimed for his face but he grabbed both my hands and put it above my head. He hoovered above me and leans down to whisper.

"Your all mine now".

Cringe Worthy!!!
*shudders* this chapter made me a bit
uncomfortable

*clears throat* so...next update we'll be in about...

Tomorrow!!!

Yes yes! Tomorrow! Since I'm very generous *Editor rolls eyes at me* ignore him, he just don't want to believe that I'm truly a generous person. Anyways, since I'm a very generous person, Ill be updating a bit more frequently!!

Vote..
Comment..

Byees!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...
234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
3.1M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
14.4K 491 34
Selene was blessed by the Goddess Artemis. Having lived in the Bloodwood forest all her life, what happens when she stumbles upon a little werewolf...