Mr. Ceo & I

By dreannaxoxo16

Highest Ranking: # 15 in Romance on August, 5, 2018 Highest Ranking: #1 in CEO on December, 15,2018 Highest... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Please Read!!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
CHAOS

Chapter 4

290K 10.3K 4.6K
By dreannaxoxo16

Natalia POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone touching my lips. I opened my eyes and was met with big brown ones. Miya was standing on the ground below the bed. She was on her tippy toes trying to put her finger in my mouth.

I laughed at her watching her tempting to keep her balance.

I pretended to bite her finger. She reeled her hand back and started giggling.

"Mommy stwap" she said while holding her finger close to her chest.

"Good morning baby girl."

She held out her arms waiting for me to pick her up. I scooped her up from the ground sitting her on my side. I got up from my comfy bed standing up. I turned around looking at my clock. I had about an hour to get ready.

I walked to my closet picking out an outfit for the first day on the job. I picked a black dress that came up to my knees, and matching black heels. Still holding Miya, I sat her down on the ground so I could put my clothes on.

She ran out the bedroom screaming with her little legs trailing behind. I put on my dress, and shoes and headed to the bathroom. I got my straightener from out the cabinet and plugged it up. I began to separate pieces of my hair and straightening them.

After I was done with the last strand I unplugged the straightener and put it back. I usually don't wear makeup but I decided to for today. I applied liquid eyeliner on my top lid and bottom. I then applied mascara to my eyelashes.

I reached for my purse in my closet. When I heard my apartment door unlock. I ran outside of my bedroom quickly. Knowing that Miya was in the living room. I looked around and breathed a sigh of relief. It was Jane my babysitter.

"Hey Natalia!" She waved excitedly at me.

"Hey Jane, thanks for coming early, I have to get going to work."

"No, problem I love watching Miya."

Speaking of Miya, she came running out of nowhere towards Jane. I was glad that I had Jane as a babysitter. She was someone that I can really trust with Miya. She was always someone that I could count on when it came to my baby girl.

I mean she started babysitting Miya since she was born. She was only 17 at the time. She's been with us for 3 years now and I honestly considered her family.

"Hi Miya!" Jane said hugging her.

"Okay, I got to get going. But Jane if you need anything give me a call okay?"

I bent down to Miya and gave her a kiss goodbye. I stood up and gave Jane a hug

"Thanks again Jane, bye!"

I walked out of the door heading to my car. I arrived at National Elect Industries fast. The traffic wasn't that bad and the roads were clear. Once I got into the building I stepped in the elevator hitting the 15th floor. Once the elevator door opened I immediately stepped out.

The work space was a little calmer then last time I seen it. So, I walked to the secretary desk spotting Tracey.

"Hi, Natalia thank you for being on time. It's still pretty early so I'm going to show you around the building, and rooms you need to know about."

"Okay."

She then guided me to the elevator going back down.

***

15 minutes later...

"Okay, so now that I finished the tour any questions?" She asked.

There was so much to take in. She showed me everything that was in the building. She also explained each floor and why they were there.

First Floor: The lobby

Second floor- Sixth Floor: The floor for interns at National Elect Industries

Seventh Floor- Tenth Floor: Business field

Eleventh floor- Fourteenth Floor-Average meetings were held with other companies were held

Fifteenth Floor: Mr. Beacons personal floor (with only top people included)

Now that I thought about it there wasn't many people on this floor. You could tell he chooses the best to work with beside him closely. He must have chosen wrong with me. I thought to myself.

I mean don't get me wrong I have a lot of confidence, and I know I can get the job done. However, I only worked in the business field. I wasn't familiar with the idea of being someone’s 'personal assistant.'

"What time does Mr. Beacon show up to work?" I asked.

"He always shows up at 9:00, never later or earlier. That's why it’s always good to be a few minutes early before he shows up."

I nodded.

"Oh, I almost forgot Mr. Beacon likes his coffee made before he gets here. I'll walk you to the break room and show you how he likes it. We walked inside the break room towards the counter. It was small, but enough to fit a few people in here. There were white walls, and grey colored tile on the floor.

She showed me where the coffee filters, creamer, cups, lids, sugar, and spoons were located.

She then showed me Mr. Beacons 'special coffee' that he drinks. She explained to me that he just likes his coffee black nothing added.

"Just like his personality haha go figures" I thought to myself.

"Okay, well here are the supplies to make the coffee. After you make it head to his office, because he should be arriving shortly." She said

"Thanks Tracey" I responded

She smiled and walked out of the door from the break room. I began making his coffee just the way he liked it. When I was done I headed to his office walking in the familiar dark hallway. When I came across the two silver doors I pushed them with my little hands opening them.

When I walked in everything looked the same as last time. The chair that I sat on before was in the same position. I walked over and sat his coffee on his desk waiting for him to arrive. While I was waiting I pulled a notepad and pen out of my purse.

I didn't know If I needed one, but I was just prepared. I didn't need him to yell at me again. I was actually going to be nice and civil because I think we started on a bad foot. I mean the last thing I wanted is to have conflict with the person that I was working for.

I heard the door open behind me, I looked at the clock right above his desk, and Tracey was right 9:00 on the dot. I saw him on the side of my eye. He walked up to his desk with a brief case in his hand. He sat the brief case on the table opening it up.

He took out some papers and sat them on the surface. He closed his brief case and sat it on the ground beside him. He pulled his chair out and took a seat. There was also a laptop on his desk. He opened that up turning it on as well.

He just sat there looking at the screen for a while. I started getting irritated so I cleared my throat trying to gain his attention. I guess it worked because he looked up and gave me a frown.

"Oh, Hi Miss. Wake." He said flatly

"Hi Mr. Beacon!" I chirped trying to be friendly.

Being friendly back fired. He looked at me annoyed, probably because of the sound of my voice. He then looked back down staring at his screen. He didn't say anything. So, I started small talk, I mean tried to at least.

"So, how are you Mr. Beacon?" I asked

He took a sip of his coffee, and ignored me.

"How's the coffee?"

He ignored me again.

"Fine weather were having today huh?"

He still continued to ignore me.

"How is th-?"

"Please for the love of peace stop talking!" He snapped at me.

Wow, he was a real jerk. I mean maybe if he spoke up and told me what to do. I didn't have to do all that.

"Well sorry Sir, you weren't speaking." I stated

"Yeah and you were speaking too much"

I internally rolled my eyes at his comment

"I need you to update some personal contacts of mine and put them into the computer system. For each person, I need you to update their recent information. "

He handed me a folder, which I was guessing were the contacts.

I nodded writing down the instructions on my notepad.

I just stood there not knowing where to go. I think he sense me in the room still because he looked up at me.

"Why are you still standing here? I just told you what to do." He sighed frustrated

"I don't know where to go, and to do this stuff at.”

"Didn't Tracey show you your office"?

"No?" I scrunched my face in confusion.

He put down his papers harshly and mumbled words under his breath. He brushed past me going towards the door.

"Follow." he said sternly

I got up from my seat and followed him. We stopped in front of a black door, that was right next to his. He opened the doors and walked in.

I walked in following him and  looked around. The office was nice it was a little smaller than his. The only difference was instead of the color being silver mine was black.

I turned around staring at Mr. Beacon smiling, while he gave me a cold glare. I tried to lighten up the mood by thanking him for the office, and the job in general.

"Sir, I just wanted to say thanky-"

However, he walked away before I could even finish the sentence. I then heard his door slam from next door.

He really had an attitude problem.

BIG one too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
658K 15.1K 32
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• 2 weeks later they cross paths again, but not in the way they thought they would. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-• #205 in Romance on November 18 201...
490K 19.1K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...
73.8K 4.8K 112
Amid hate and racism, Jocelyn Gbone Dizon, a fierce and intelligent dark-skinned Nigerian/American, finds herself working as a maid in the home of he...