Metamorphosis (A Twilight Fan...

By canadianswift

**IMPORTANT NOTE** All characters except for Pepper, Callum and Ayesha belong to Stephenie Meyer. This is a... More

Chapter Two: A Little Secret
Chapter Three: Conversion
Chapter Four: Agony
Chapter Five: Vampires
Chapter Six: Confusion
Chapter Seven: The Goodbye
Chapter Eight: Dreams
Chapter Nine: A New Friend
Chapter Ten: Alliance?
Chapter Eleven: Fake Friends

Chapter One: Free-Falling

1.2K 16 7
By canadianswift

Authour's Note: Hello fans, wattpadders and evil aliens from space who enjoy reading paranormal romance novels. I have come upon the idea of writing a Twilight fan-fiction. I would love to have your support as I write and complete this novel. Every couple days (hopefully) I will upload one, two or three chapters of this book. I am putting the others on half-hold now. For a new update, I will ask you to vote and comment a certain amount of times. Please help with this. I will also ask for a certain amount of reads. If you can support my story long enough, I will start to shrink the amount of support I would like from you guys. Please be nice and help me with this novel. I love you all, my wonderful fans, soon-to-be fans and even those who will not fan. Anyone who supports my book has a place in my heart. Now, let's begin. Thank you,

twiheart26

P.S. The main characters name is pronounced "Ai-yee-sha" and her nick-name is pronouced "Ay"

Picture to the left is Ayesha ----------> Check it out! :) Enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER ONE: FREE-FALLING

Jump Aye, I tell myself. Jump.

     I force my knees to bend and throw myself off the cliff. It felt  as if I was flying. This feeling, building up in my stomach; it was sentsational. The feeling you have when a roller-coaster takes a drop or makes a loop-dee-loop.

     Hundreds of feet above the air now; I hole my arms above my head in diving position. I tilt my body and I practically fly towards the water's surface.

     The water, now only dozens of feet away, looked awfully solid. And genius me... panicked.

     I flail my arms and legs--in the distance I could hear the booming laughs of Jacob, Quil and Embry. Nearing the water, (still flailing) I narrowed my eyes. No matter what, I will not look like a fool when I hit the water.

     To my luck, I did. I hit the water with abnormal force and an unbearable sound. My body was swept under by the current.

     The laughter of the boys was drowned out by the water's sound-proof bubble. Under here: it was peaceful. Why not stay?

    Well that question got answered quickly because before long, I could no longer breathe, I was fighting against the current and I couldn't define up... from down. I decided to pump my arms and kick my legs.

     Oh please let it be up, I prayed. Yay, and guess what! It's not up. My hand flew back trying to turn around. It smashed into a rock and even under the water, I could here the crack. I screamed so loud, the fishes around me, darted to the nearest cubby hole in the coral.

     I forced my body around and floated upwards. At the surface, Jacob, Quil and Embry were are doggy-paddling around looking like total bozos! I almost laughed.

     A foamy-like substance flew from my mouth. I couldn't breathe.... I was choking! And thank God Quil saw me. I was flailing my arms around, my face was purple and my hand aching.

     "Guys!" Quil exclaimed, the other two darted over. "I found Ayesha! But she's choking. Embry, get the Chief. Jacob help me bring her to shore."

     The boys followed Quil's orders. I could feel myself being thrown over Jake's shoulders and being rushed to shore by him and Quil. But that was all in a different world. I was focused on a shaggy grey wolf. Staring at me; it stood there in the forest, peeking through the trees. After what felt like decades, the wolf turned it's head and ran off.

     But where was Embry?

"Ayesha?"

     "Aye!"

     Muffled voices called my name as I fell from the cliff. I spread my arms out to the side. The longer I feel, the farther away the cliff seemed; but I never seemed to break the water's surface.

     I was free-falling.

     In the distance, I could hear the howling of a wolf. Calling to his pack memebers. Calling some sort of warning....

"Ayesha! Wake up!"

     The voices continued to call my name. I could hear. No sight. I could only see the grey wolf... peeking through the shadows. It's dark eyes burning in to mine.

     I will never forget those eyes....

Finally, my eyes fluttered. Sighs of many people breathed all over my face. I opened my eyes to see twelve--no, 8... the amount continued to change until it rounded up to only being six people.

     I recognized these people as Leah and Seth Clearwater, Sam, Quil, Embry and Jacob.

     "She's awake," Leah murmured. I could distantly hear the squeak of my father's wheel chair nearing closer. Wait a second... why was everybody even in my house?

     "Everyone back away," my father, Chief of the Quileute tribe ordered. His voice was rough with worry. Everyone backed off and smushed together on our tiny living room couch.

     "Ayesha Naomi Black, what were you thinking? Jumping off a cliff..." my father trailed off, muttering in disapproval.

     I sent a glare over in the direction of Jacob, Quil and Embry. Jake held up his hands with a look saying "Hey, you agreed to it."

     "Water..." I choked out after telling my dad everything that happened. I sit myself up as Jacob runs to the kitchen to fetch me a glass of water. I look down at my left hand; a navy blur brace covered up my tan skin.

     "What happened after I passed out?'' I ask.

     Embry stood up and floated past Billy (my dad) over to me. "You say you don't remember anything after carried to shore, am I right?"

     I nod slowly. "Well, actually I remember seeing a wolf running through the forest." I add, leaving out the staring thing.

     "Uh, y-you know it w-was probably just a l-lo-local." Embry sent an alarmed look in Billy's direction. He seemed to calm down after my dad nodded stiffly. "Well," he said, returning to the original subject, "I went to go warn Chief Black about what happened. The you guys showed up."

     Embry's last few words I didn't catch. Embry went to go warn dad.... I thought slowly. My mind flashed back to the sound of the warning howl in the forest.

     "Embry," I started, gripping the bed. "There's something you're not telling me about the wolf."

     I made sure not to make eye contact with anyone. If I didn't stare at the wall, I would probably explode. I felt my grip get stronger. A shake racked my body. The pattern repeated.

     "Ayesha," Embry said cautiously, "it was nothing..."

     More shakes distorted my body's straight back. I bent over and jumped up into a stance. I was prepared to throw myself at him and take him to the ground. "Embry..." I growl, curling my lip back.

     My dad wheels over quickly. "Ayesha... we have something to tell you...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? What did you think about it? I'm sorry if you don't really like it. If you do great! But this is my first time EVER writing a fan-fiction.

Okay, so to update, I need:

Five votes.

Twenty reads.

Five comments.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I'll probably update on Thursday, December 1st, 2011. Have a nice day... night?

Copyright:

This is a fan fiction of a story by Stephenie Meyer. Most characters do not belong to me, but are completely of the imagination of Stephenie Meyer.

Any people or places that are in this story is completely coincidental.

Haha, that's my first time writing a copyright note. But you get the point, right? Most of these characters DO NOT belong to me. Ayesha  does though.

Thank you!

twiheart26

NOT EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157 5 11
It's been fourteen years since Renesmee Cullen has seen Jacob Black. Now, she's turning 21 at college and making it her mission to live as fully as s...
4.1K 164 15
MALE CHARACTER TWILIGHT FANFICTION All rights go to Stephanie Meyer. "ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵃʸ, ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿ ʰⁱˢ ᵉʸᵉˢ, ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ" | S...
88.8K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
99.3K 3K 20
A new school year is approaching and the Cullen's are moving to live with their "cousins" the Denali coven. It's Bella's first year in high school as...