Human Luna #Wattys2016

By daaprincess

"You stupid bitch!" Screamed the red head turning to face me. Her drink spilled all over her. "I'm so sorry... More

⚫character debrief⚫
1
2
3
4
5
6
6:part 2
⚫character debrief⚫
7
7:part 2
⚫character debrief⚫
8
9
9: part 2
⚫character debrief⚫
10
11
12
12:part 2
Extra: Lucy's Phone
13
14
15
16
16: part 2
17
18
19
20
21
NOT A CHAPTER
22
23
23: part 2
NOT A CHAPTER
24
25
25: part 2
¤CHARACTERS¤
EXTRA: Date Night
26
26: part 2
EXTRA ;)
QUICK POLL
Not A Chapter
27
28
29
covers
29: part two
YOU GUYS!♡
30
31
32
Extra
character debrief
33
34
34:part 2
34:part 3
35
36
36:part 2
37
covers
covers
covers
covers
38
38:part 2
39
40
40:part 2
covers
40:part 3
41
42
Extra
43
43:part 2
44
45
46
46: part two
47
Questions for Characters
covers
covers
FINAL COVERS
The End...for Now
Attention!
it's up....
PLEASE READ:Im Sorry

24:part 2

354K 13.2K 5.2K
By daaprincess

✴Lucys POV✴

Ugh. Not again.

"Sorry." I say even though she's the one who was in my way.

"Move out of my way." Camillia growls pushing me to the side, it I stand my ground.

"A please would be nice." I say folding my arms.

I'm sick and tired of this girls attitude I've done absolutely nothing to her, well intentionally.

"Ew. No." She says trying to push me again, but I push her arms away.

"What is your problem?" I shout.

"Oh, I don't know maybe because you ran me over, then you dump a drink on me. Everyone here is fooled by your little innocent act, but I'm not." She says stepping up to me.

"Ran you over? What are you talking about?" I say squinting my eyes are her.

"This is exactly why I don't like you. You try to play dumb, but your not. You ran me over last week with your lame ass rental car." Camilla say jabbing her finger into my shoulder.

I look at her, because I stil don't recall running a human over. The only thing I remember is hitting a...

Ohh.

"Camilla I'm so sorry. I didn't do it on purpose." I say realizing that the wolf was Camilla.

"Oh save that for everyone else. I'm not buying."

"Camilla, I'm serious. I had no clue it was you." I say looking her in the eye.

Just then Kendra walks up with Blake and Ashton a few feet behind and steps in between me and Camilla.

"You bitch. How dare you make my sister cry!" Kendra yells.

Camilla smirks making Kendra pissed.

"You think you're all hot shit, and better than everyone, but news flash your not."

Camilla lets out a laugh, and placed her hand over her heart.

"Awh, the little rich girl trying to act tough. How cute. Why don't you go and play dress up or something Barbie." Camilla says.

Now, Kendra is nose to nose with Camillia, and they look like they are about to claw each other out.

"Okay guys let's stop this before it escalates." I say putting my hands on both their shoulders and pushing away.

"Dont touch me." Camilla spits pushing me away a little to hard making me hit the wall.

"Dont touch her!" Kendra yells pushing Camilla making her hit the wall.

And that's when all hell breaks loose.

Camilla grabs Kendra's hair and pulls it down.

Kendra does the same thing but to the opposite side. They start to hit each other, and I mean hit like full on punches to each other.

"Camilla let her go!" Ashton growls.

Blake then tries to step in but he gets punched in the face by Camilla causing a nose bleed.

I then try to grab their hands but my hand slips and I end up slapping someone. I don't know which one it is.

"Oh really?" Screams Camilla letting go over Kendra and shoving her into Ashton.

I start to back away, when Skippers door opens. I back into the room putting my hands in front of me.

"What the hell is going on?" Dana yells.

"Camilla calm down, I was just trying to stop you guys from fighting." I say.

Camilla lets out a growl and elongs her finger nails.

"I should have killed you when you first hit me." She growls.

She then strikes, but I duck and run to the other side of the room.

"Bentley!" I shout needing him to save me from this psycho.

Camilla growls again, and her eyes turn yellow.

"Someone get her out of here, she's going to shift!" Dana yells.

I start throwing pillows and stuffed animals at Camilla hoping to hold her off.

Which is totally stupid, I'd never last in a scary movie.

I'm backing away when I trip over something and land on my butt.

I turn my head and close my eyes when I hear a loud growl that can be heard from China.

I open to see Camilla standing straight with eyes wide, her eyes are back to there normal state and her claws are away.

I look to the door to see Bentley with a furious face.

He walks over to me and picks helps me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say looking at Camilla who looks scared.

He then turns to Camilla.

"Go to your room." He growls at her.

She darts out the room not making eye contact with anyone.

Me and Bentley then walk out to see Blake holding up his nose with blood all over his shirt.

"You alright man?" Bentley asks touching his shoulder.

"Yeah, it will heal" he says.

Skipper then walks over to him placing her hand on his arm, making him smile a little.

She leads him to the kitchen.

We follow them to see Kendra holding a pack of pres to her face.

"Ungrateful wench. We invited.. no we didn't even invite her her, but we allowed her to come her and this is what she does." Kendra says shaking her foot on her chair.

"I'm sorry for her behavior Kendra, I'll be sure to have her leaving." Bentley says.

Kendra doesn't say anything, but shakes her head.

"Let me see it." Ashton says moving peas from her face.

And sure enough there's a yellow shape on Kendra cheek bone.

Ashton lets out a pissed off sigh.

I've never seen Ashton pissed before, he doesn't even react. I mean I saw him fight those wolves but I looked more of a he had to.

"I must say, you got them hands." Blake says.

We all look at him and he releases his now and puts his hands up.

"Bro, I didn't think she had it in her." He says letting out a laugh.

"It went from Barbie Penthouse to Barbie Boxer in a second." Blake says throwing some punches in the air making all of us laugh.

"Where Karlie Ann?" Skipper asks.

"Shes out like a light." Greyson says.

"She slept through that?" I ask.

"My sister could sleep through a hurricane." Blake says taking off his bloddy shirt.

Holy moly. He's got six pack for dayyyyss.

I look to Skipper who is blushing like crazy.

I look to Dana who is bit I her lip to stop from laughing.

"Okay, well it's passed me and Skippers bed time, so peace." Dana says grabbing Skipper and hauling down the hallway.

"I didn't even get a kiss goodnight." Greyson yells after them.

"Kiss Blake!" Dana yells back before shutting their door.

We all laugh, while Greyson shakes his head.

"You see how she treats me?" He says putting his arm around Blake.

"Lets go lover boy." Greyson says giving us a wink.

When they leave its just me, Benltey, Ashton, and Kendra.

"I still can't believe this girl." Kendra says.

"Okay, its over with stop bringing it up." Ashton says making Kendra glare at him.

"Stop bringing it up? Do you see my face right now Ashton, I'm going to have a bruise in my face, and you just want me stop bringing it up?" Kendra says pissed slamming the peas on the table.

She then storms out heading toward her room.

Ashton groans and follows her out.

"I guess it just you and me kid." Bentley says with a smile.

"Yeah I guess so." I say playing with the bag of peas.

"So what even happened?" He asks.

"Well, I was leaving Skippers room and bumps into Camilla. I said sorry and she got an attitude with me. I asked he what her problem was when she started to yell at me. Then Kendra came in like a hurricane yelling at Camilla for hurting Skippers feelings, and everything went down hill from there. I tried breaking it up, but accidentally hit Camilla." I finish saying.

"Camilla needs to understand that there are consequences for her actions." Bently says clenching his fist.

"You know what it's fine." I say shrugging.

"No, Lucy its not fine. She could have seriously hurt you. She has been rude to you too many times and that is no way to treat her future Luna." Benltey says with a growl.

"Luna?" I ask. What's a luna?

"Yes luna. Since you are my mate, and I'm an Alpha that makes you the Luna of my pack. Our pack." He says taking the bag of peas and walking them over to the freezer.

"So what exactly are my duties being a luna?" I ask still confused.

"You will care for the pack house and it's members, you will be my right hand, helping me make decisions, and you'll one day carry the new generation of the King family." He says with a blush.

Woah, woah. First off i don't want to be the maid of the pack, second how is going to look for me with decisions, I can barely decide on what I want on my subs and carry new generation??

Dude I am definitely not ready for that.

I must have made face because then Bentley was at my side grabbing my upper arms.

"I'm not saying anything has to happen right away, I'm just letting you know what a Lunas job fufills." He says sweetly.

I just give him a nod relieved and stand up.

He slides his hands down my arm to my hands when his hands feel all sweaty.

He must feel it to because he drops my hands and wipe them on his pants making me laugh.

He laughs too until I grab his hands to see blood on his finger tips and pants.

"Your bleeding." I say looking for cuts on his hands.

"Uh, actually you are." He says grabbing my arm and twisting softly to reveal I had two scratches on my bicep.

"I didn't even feel anything." I say examining my arm. The cut isn't deep, but their was alot of blood.

Bentley then walks to the cabinet and grabs a f uhh rest aid kit.

"Now I get to play doctor." He says with a wink.

I shake my head, and turn in my chair so I'm facing him.

He takes out a black bottle, and pours it on my arm. It stings a little making me jump.

"I'm sorry." Bentley says looking me in the eye. I just smile and watch him.

He takes a wet rag and gentley dabs at the scratches. He then take Neosporin and rubs it on my arm, softly in little circles.

Finally he places a bandage around my arm.

I turn my arm to look at it.

"Kinda looks B.A. don't you think?" I say smiling.

"Oh yeah for sure." He chuckles.

I then yawn. I'm finally tired, that rumble wore me out.

"You should get to bed. It's getting late." Bentley says walking close to me.

"Ya, I need some beauty sleep." I say grabbing his hands.

"Youre the most beautiful girl I know." He says leaning towards me placing his forehead on mine.

"You too, I mean guy uhh handsome." I ramble making him laugh.

"Goodnight Lucy." He says then placing a kiss in my head.

"Goodnight Bentley. "

He then givesnmy hand a squeeze before walking to his room which is on the other side of the penthouse.

I turn and go to my room to see Ashton leaning in the door.

"She won't let me in." He says tired.

"I think she just needs to cool off. Let her sleep on it." I say patting his shoulder.

He nods, and walks away with his head hung low.

Poor guy.

I open the door to see Kendra sitting on one of the beds.

"You okay?" I ask walking to bed across from her.

"No, I'm pissed that I let that mutt in my house." Kendra spits.

I chuckle a little, "I think we all need to take a chill pill and relax."

"I'll relax when that maniac is out of my penthouse." She says laying on the bed.

"Kendra, you did start the confrontation." I say carefully.

"Yeah well she shouldn't have talked to Skip or the way she did." She points out.

"True."

"Ugh. I'm going to sleep, don't walk me up un less Nick Jonas is here." She says going under her covers.

"Kendra you have Ashton." I laugh.

"Girl I know, but Nick Jonas is bae." She says making me laugh harder.

"Goodnight Kendra. " I say. She responds back with a thumbs up.

I walk over to the dresser and grab a pair of pajamas. I have my now but I don't feel like unpacking everything to find them.

Once I'm in them I climb into the bed and snuggle against the warm comforters.

Then out of nowhere Kendra claps twice making the lights turn off.

I never thought those kinda lights were real so I clap making them turn on.

Kendra then looks at me.

"This lights are lit." I say with a laugh.

"Oh go to bed Lucy." Kendra says with a smile.

"Okay." I say before clapping to turn the lights off.

I let out a giggle.

These lights are lit. I crack myself up.

🔼 🔼 🔼

Taa-daaa!

Hoped you like it!

Question: have you ever gotten into a rumble? 😈

Xo, daaprincess👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 675 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
237K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...