What Was I Thinking

By Charm12344

Jason is the bad boy player at school what will happen when he meets his match? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Seven

59 0 0
By Charm12344

SEVEN

I woke up in Kyle's arms I slept OK but I have a feeling that was only because I was in Kyle's arms. I feel protected when he holds me. We both got up and got changed for school I borrowed his older sisters clothes, she's away to college so. I had cereal and Kyle had a giant plate full of pancakes I mean it was like a mountain, I had fun teasing him about it!

"You looking forward to your first real day at school?" I knew he wasn't but it was funny to watch his expression.

"Oh Hell To The No." He said acting like a diva while wiggling his finger. I burst out in to fits of laughter. Then my phone rang, it was Zach I guess he heard.

"Hi Zach."

"Dani where the hell are you!" he shouted down the phone his voice strained.

"I'm OK I stayed over at a friends."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "I heard what Jason did to you."

I could almost feel tears build up in my eyes "Yea it's OK you can still be friends I don't mind." I knew Zach would want to be friends with him again he didn't even need to ask. Zach liked him before every thing happened and I was actually alright with it.  

"That's good see you at school." He hung up.

When I checked my phone I realised that I had a load of new messages I had about a million from Sammy which all basically said the same thing 'Where are you? I heard what happened?' I just replied saying 'I'm fine.' I felt my heart jump out of my chest as I saw the next text from Jason 'Please forgive me, I messed up, I love you.' Yea right! If he loved me he wouldn't have cheated! I didn't bother replying. Jason didn't deserve my attention anymore. I'm not even going to talk to him.

Kyle threw the plates and bowls into the fridge and I put my phone in my pocket.

"You ready?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p' and jumping out of my seat.

"Shall we." Kyle said extending his arm out to me. I was starting to like him but I don't know if I would be able to date just yet. Although saying that if he asked I'd probably say yes.

"We shall." I replied messing around. We grabbed our stuff and took his car to school.

When I got out I could feel eyes staring at me. But that may have been the fact that me and Kyle's arms were linked together as we walked and every one knew I only got out of a relationship yesterday. I felt like shouting at them all that we were just friends. But I'd only be wasting my time.

"Hi Dani." Zach said hugging me.

"Hey Zach I am so sorry I forgot to call I was really tired I'm surprised I did collapse." OK so maybe some of that was a lie but I didn't want him giving me a lecture about calling.

"I it's OK and um-" He looked suspiciously over to Kyle and raised and eyebrow. "Who is he?"

"He's-" Kyle interrupted me.

"I'm Kyle."

"Yea, what I was going to say. I stayed over at his last night." I smiled sweetly hoping he wouldn't mind.

"Um.. well ..Um..Fine I guess. Bye" He rushed. Oh my God he thinks we had sex no no no no. He only gets all awkward like that when he thinks I had sex. But there is an upside to all of this now I don't have to get the lecture about staying with random people.

"He thinks we had sex." I whispered to Kyle holding back a laugh.

"So that's what he was suddenly all awkward." He whispered back and chuckled.

When I looked around I could see Jason looking jealous, as if he had a right to be. OH NO now he was walking over here with an 'I'll beat the sh*t out of you look' that was out of order he was jealous and he's the one that cheated on me! Kyle turned to see Jason heading towards us. I wasn't worried I think Kyle could take him he's strong.

"Play along." Kyle whispered. What? What's that supposed to mean.

"What the hell Dani you've moved on already?!" Jason yelled. What the hell was his problem he was the one that broke my heart and went with some one else while we were boyfriend and girlfriend! And now he was angry because he thinks I was moving on!

"N-" I started but Kyle interrupted.

"Yea she has moved on to better things, rather than a piece of cr*p like you!" Kyle shouted and him and moved our linked arms into holding hands.

Jason boiled red with anger, I guess he can dish it out but he just can't take it. Jason was about to punch Kyle when I jumped in front of him. "OUCH!" I wailed. It really hurt I think he broke my nose.

"OH MY GOD DANI I'M SO SORRY." Kyle wrapped my arm over his shoulder and lifted almost all of my weight off of the ground.

"Save it!" Kyle growled at Jason.

Kyle walked me to the nurses office. He wanted to stay but I forced him to go get his schedule and sign in and every thing. But we made a deal when he did all of that he could come back.

The nurse checked me, I was OK. Kyle came back and we walked to class together. Turns out we have a few classes together, which is good because Kyle's fun to be around and makes me forget about whats happened in the last few days.

"Who's that?" Sammy mouthed and nodded at Kyle in class.

'Kyle he let me stay at his house last night.' I texted her. I really couldn't be bothered getting into trouble for talking.

She glared at me when she'd finished reading. 'You could have stayed at mine rather than a total strangers.'

'Yea I could have but I don't know where you live! Plus nothing happened to me!'

'Yea well that's not the point for all you know he could have been a serial killer.'

'Don't you think that's a bit of an exaggeration?'

'Yea suppose. Gotta go teacher about to look!' We both put our phones away and half listened for the rest of the lesson.

The bell rang and everyone walked out of the class.

"Okay guys i'm going to go grab some stuff from my locker i'll see you at lunch in-" Sammy looked at her watch.

"An hour." She butted in.

"Uh.. Yea."

"I'll come to you with you're locker if you want. We're in the same class next anyway. Also my locker is close to yours so.."

"Okay." I smiled at him. We both walked slowly to our lockers. I was smiling until I saw a piece of blond trash in front of my locker making out with Jason. Then my smile turned into a frown. I pushed them both violently off of my locker got my books out and was about to walk over to where Kyle's locker was. Then Jason grabbed my shoulder, I felt like biting his hand off. But I knew that would be wrong, so I just shoved his hand off.

I turned around. "What the hell do you want!" I snapped at him.

"I just wanted to say I'm really sorry!" I rolled my eyes. I don't think Jason is capable of being sorry.

"You didn't look sorry before. Once a whore always one right Jason." I turned on my heels and headed to class with Kyle.

The next class we were in was with different people and of course the teacher introduced him.

"Class today we have a new student! Mr. Blake introduce yourself."

I looked up at kyle waiting for him to say something. "Um.. I'm Kyle." He said awkwardly "I guess i'll just skip to questions. Eliza raised her hand. Oh God. Kyle must have noticed her with Jason earlier because he rolled his eyes and pointed to her.

"Are you single?" She said batting her eye lashes.

Is she serious! "Whore." coughed and Kyle held back a laugh.

He looked over at me and smiled. "No I'm not." I felt my heart sink, he wasn't single? Eliza looked kind of sad too. "But even if I was single I wouldn't go out with a whore like you." We laughed as Eliza frowned with anger. Kyle sat beside me and the teacher changed the subject quickly.

"You're not single." I whispered my voice crackling. I can't believe I like him already I'm actually upset over him not being single.

"I'm single, but I'm fake dating you remember?" Suddenly I felt a lot happier and smiled. I tried to not make it obvious about how happy I was that he was single. I don't think I pulled it of though because I saw him grin slightly.

"Oh yea." How stupid am I. "To bad it isn't real." I said under a whisper. OH MY GOD did I just say that out loud? Shit.

"What?" he asked. I didn't know if it was a suprised what or a happy what. So I just pretened to look confused.

"Nothing!" i said in my best confused look. He gave me the 'Yea right' look. I blushed and we both went back to our work.

Lunch came pretty quick. All of the girls learned fast that I was 'dating' Kyle. They were all shooting me glares as me and Kyle sat down with Sammy and Chris. Looks like he's very popular with them already.

"So you like your first day?" I asked.

"Since I have all classes with you. No!" I elbowed him.

"Hey!"

"Kidding!" He laughed. Rubbing the spot where I elbowed him pretending to be hurt. I rolled my eyes.

I spotted Eliza walking over to us in a boob tube and short shorts. I'm pretty sure her ass was about to fall out. She walked over and sat on Kyle's lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. She got Jason and now she wants Kyle to I guess she just wants everyone I have. Well Kyle and I aren't really dating but she doesn't know that.

I just pushed Eliza off. She fell on the floor and everyone laughed including us. She stared at me angrily.

"What the hell! You just made me break my nail." She screeched. She got up and pushed me on to the ground. People gathered around us and chanted fight. Eliza grabbed my hair and tried to scratch me. Jason ran over and pulled her off of me before Kyle could even get to try.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Why would you care?" I snorted. I got up off of the floor and ran out of the cafeteria. I could hear someone following me I thought it was Jason but when I turned around I saw Kyle and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ryan!" Kyle said as he stopped beside me. "You OK?"

"Yea..." I mumbled. He pulled me into a hug.

"Lets get outta here, we can sign out and say we feel sick?" He half asked waggling his eyebrows at me.

"Ok!" I smiled. We separated to make it less obvious that we were going to ditch. We'd agreed that we'd meet up at his car.

___________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for chapter seven.

Don't forget to comment, vote and Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 66 43
What if... he actually liked me? What if... I could change him? What if... he fell in love with me? What if... I was the one that could've made him h...
283 106 24
Darren and Amanda have been friends for years. They thought that if the liked each other that it would break this incredible friendship they had. But...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
2.7M 72.5K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...