An Interracial Story: Jungle...

By loveleetee

Jaida Williams becomes a secretary after graduating from college. But working at Royson & Manning is no walk... More

Chapter Two: Satisfied
Chapter Three: All you'll ever be..
Chapter Four: Souled
Chapter Five: You're Back?
Chapter Six: Seduction.
Chapter Seven: Last Try
Chapter Eight: Life Stresses
Chapter Nine: Mad BLACK Woman
Chapter Ten: W H O R E
Chapter Eleven: A Great Thing
Chapter Twelve: indecisive
Chapter 13: Give up
Chapter Fourteen: I need you..
Chapter Fifteen: Worth it
Chapter Sixteen: New Chocolate
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Untitled Part 18
Chapter 19: Old Me
Chapter 20: The Proposition

An Interracial Story: Jungle Fever

99.9K 1.5K 1K
By loveleetee

JAIDA

*Picture of Jaida to the right*

"Jaida," 

"Huh?" I said as I looked up.

He smiled a bit, those perfect white teeth exposed for my viewing.

"I need you to get some wine for my wife and I." He smiled. 

"Uhm, sure thing." I smiled lightly. 

I felt a spark of jealousy but he wasn't mine, and I doubt he ever would be. 

'He was married for godsakes. Get it together, Jaida.' I thought to myself.

"I know you taste good, I mean," He smirked, eyeing me up and down as he licked his plump pink lips. His green eyes following down to my C-Cup chest up, back up to my face until our eyes met. 

"have good taste." 

'What was that?' I thought to myself. 

He winked, and walked off. 

Kelson was definetly different from any boss I had ever had, he wasn't very strict on me, at least not how he was at first. He still swamped me work and was very demanding but he wasn't nearly as rude. I just graduated from college and getting a job was way harder than I thought it would be. My competition was pretty stiff and with that, I decided to not bother looking and just settle for a normal 9-5. Unfortunately, at Royson & Manning, this was more like a 7-11. The money was good though so I wasn't really complaining. 

I grabbed my coat, and buttoned it up before heading out to grab a bottle of champagne. I knew the liquor store was closing at any moment, and I wasn't trying to get into any trouble. I jogged down the street in my 6 inch heels to the liquor store, just as I got to the door they were closing. 

"Dustin, please." I begged him. 

They knew me here, I was constantly grabbing some type of alcohol for Kelson. 

"Not tonight, Jaida." He whined.

"Oh c'mon pleasee." I begged. 

"Ughh, make it quick." He said, as I rushed in.

"You're amazing!" I sang as he unlocked the door allowing me in. I ruffled his shaggy brown hair and ran inside to find the perfect bottle of champagne. I picked up some Ace of Spades and Dom Perignon. 

"Expensive taste." Dustin laughed. 

"They are delicious, but I've only had Dom once and Ace like twice." I laughed.

"For the boss?" He questioned as he checked out.

"Yes sir." I passed him the business credit card that I was only allowed to use for Kelson's transactions. 

"Have a good night, Jai." He smiled. 

"Oh, i'll try. Thanks again." I waved as I left. 

When I got back to the office, I took the elevator up and went straight to Kelson's office. There was no one in the building except security in the lobby, Kelson and myself. The office was pretty dark and only a few dim lights lit the room. I knocked on the door softly. It was open just a crack. 

"Oh..Oh God." I heard moaning from a woman. 

I looked through the crack and saw the desk rattle viciously. Kelson mounted on top of a white woman with blond hair. I didn't see the colour of her eyes because they were closed shut, tears streamed down her cheeks, most likely from pleasure, could be from pain or a combination of two. Kelson grunted as he continued to pound into her. It seemed as though he began to get more aggressive as the desk began to drag and screetch across the floor. I knew I should look away but my eyes simply wouldn't let me as I eyed his strong physique, the veins protruding from his muscular arms, and the light percperation covering his tan skin. 

"Oh baby, I'm about t-t-to-" She stuttered before letting out a loud moan. 

A few minutes later, Kelson grunted and fell on top of her, both of their breathing uneven. 

I felt a pool develop in my panties as I tried to calm myself down, as I smoothed my hair back, the door swung open. Kelson stared down at me with an expression I couldn't read, he looked sort of angry, but slightly amused. 

"Uhm," I cleared my throat, "Your champagne, sir." I said, my throat seemed to be dry as I swallowed hard. The woman stood in the back buttoning up her shirt, she gave me a knowing grin and I felt myself feel ashamed. He roughly snatched the brown bags from my hand before slamming the door in my face. 

I took a deep breath and turned away. I headed outside to my car and sat there for a minute analyzing the situation. 

'What if he fires me?'

'Was that his wife?'

'Did she know I was watching them?'

My mind raced but I knew I had no choice but to calm down, I didn't know how I was going to face him tomorrow, but I sure was going to try my best to keep it together and pretend like I hadn't seen anything. 

I arrived home to my little apartment, it wasn't that little, but it wasn't that big either. It was a good size for one. I loved black and white so that was how my house was decorated. Cream coloured couches, white lamp shades, black lamp stands, & of course, black and white art. 

"Hey baby." I cooed as I picked up my white cat, Snow.

"You missed me?" I questioned, kissing her soft fur. 

She purred and nuzzled me with her head. I headed into the shower and as usual, my cat sat on the toilet, patiently waiting. She was my number one companion, and I know 21 is a bit young to be a cat lady, but I didn't care what anyone else thought. After getting all cleaned up, I ate some of my leftover lasagna I made yesterday and watched the latest episode of Basketball Wives, Evelyn was my girl! I loved watching TV drama, it made up for the excitement my life lacked. My phone rang and I answered it. 

"What's up, love?" I answered.

"Jaaidaa!" My cousin, Ashley sang.

"AshhCasssh." I laughed.

"Come out with me tomorrow." She asked. 

"You called me, at 2am, to ask me to go out with you tomorrow, what if I was sleeping?" I asked. 

"You never sleep. I'm surprised you're not at work." She said. 

"Boss man has a date tonight." I answered.

"Oh, I see. Well anyways, can you come out?" She asked. 

"I don't know how late i'll be working, I'll keep you posted though." I told her. 

"Alright, ttyl." She sighed. 

I hung up and finished watching my show. 

"Lights out, Snow." I said and my cat assumed position at the bottom of my bed. I shut off the T.V and went to sleep. 

KELSON

"She saw us, baby." My wife smiled. 

"I'm aware." I said nonchalantly. 

We crawled into bed after finishing one of the bottle Jaida had brought to me. I saw her standing there, but continued to do my thing. It was motivation for me to go harder, she wanted a show, I gave her one. 

"How do you think she'll react tomorrow?" She laughed.

"I'm not too sure, Bella. I don't really care." I said. 

She seemed so fascinated with this girl, where as I didn't care, she was another employee and I knew she cared about this job so she wouldn't dare jeopardize it. 

"Good night." I kissed her softly before falling asleep. 

                                                                         **

I woke up early as usual, 5am sharp. My Bella laid asleep next to me, she was a stay at home mom, taking care of our daughter. It's technically her daughter from a previous marriage, but I still treated her like my own. After getting ready, I drove to Dunkin Donuts, grabbed my regular coffee, boston creme donut, and cream cheese bagel, before driving to the office. I had a big meeting today and I was ready for it. I walked into the boardroom and Jaida was in there putting down the documents prepared for everyone to look at as well as bottle water on coasters with clean glasses and a tray of donuts and bagels in the middle. A coffee maker was set on the side with cream, and sugars.

"What's all of this for?" I asked her. 

"Oh.." She looked up, "Well um, I know this meeting is really big so I just you know wanted to make sure everyone was well taken care of, people love food, and I know it's early and.." She rambled on.

"You did good." I said nonchalantly. It pained me to compliment her, I didn't know why, but her overly-confident attitude bothered me at times.

"Thank you." She smiled and nodded. 

She came from around the table, she wore a pair of high waisted dress pants that hugged her round butt, and thick thighs. Her tiny waist and breast covered in a white tank top and a crop blazer covered her arms. She looked classy, yet very desirable. She was attractive, but not my type, nor my kind of girl. 

"Well, if that's all you can go handle other things; I have a few faxes that need to be sent. Also, I have a lunch date at 12, make sure you remind and make my reservations at that nice bistro downtown." I ordered, she wrote it down quickly, and sped past me out the door.

"Oh and, Jaida," 

"Yes." She spun around and looked at me.

"If you catch me fucking again, don't stand around and watch." I smirked.

She loooked embarrassed and confused at the same time. 

"Yes sir." She said softly, before spinning on her heels and rushing to her desk. 

JAIDA

That was so awkward. I felt like everything I did, I'd have to do extremely well because I could get fired at any moment. I handle everything that Kelson asked me, I was sitting at my desk playing tetris when his wife walked in. Slim and beautiful, her blonde hair was nicely curled and her blue eyes seemed to shine brightly with mischief. There was no question why Kelson loved her, and she was something I wouldn't dare try to compete with. 

"Hello." She smiled down at me. 

"Hi Mrs. Manning, your husband is still in a meeting but-"

"Oh, I didn't come here for him, I came here for you." She smiled. 

"Me?" I questioned. 

"Yeah..you saw us yesterday.." She spoke. 

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, I wasn't expecting that at all." 

"Oh it's fine, I just wanna make sure you don't tell anyone..you know company policy, no sex inside the office, I don't want you or anyone else to feel like you can do what we do." She said, with a kind of demanding, almost rude tone to it. 

I narrowed my eyes at her, before I could speak, business executives started walking out of the boardroom, Kelson the last to exit. His wife stood upright, her clearly fake boobs sitting high in her silk blouse with a deep neck line. She wore a short tight skirt, that almost showed her front and backside. 

"Hello gentlemen, I hope all is well." She adressed the execs. 

"Kelson, should've brought her to the meeting." One man hooted. 

"Next time, boys." He grinned. 

They all chuckled and left. 

"Hey baby." He kissed her lips and pulled her into a tight embrace. 

He grabbed her ass hard, and she gasped as his fingers grazed her damn near exposed private parts. 

I knew better than to stare so I looked down at my desk, and pretended like I was reading something in my notes.

"You ready to go eat?" He smirked. 

"Now that you did that, I'm kind of hungry for something else." She giggled. 

"Jaida," 

"Yes sir." I answered.

"I'm taking the rest of the day off. File these, I need it all done by tonight." He threw a huge folder on to my desk.

"You have got to be kidding." I said under my breath.

"I'm sorry, were you saying something?" His wife turned to look at me.

"Oh no, nothing at all." I put on a fake smile. 

"Didn't think so." She barked. 

"Play nice." Kelson told her. 

"You really need to teach your employees how to behave." She told him, while still looking at me. 

"I apologize if I offended you, ma'am." I said politely. 

"That's better. You see, I should be the boss." She looked back at him.

"We'll discuss that later." Kelson grinned. 

They walked out, and I got started on the paper work. 

"You're still here." Joe, the 21st floor janitor. 

"Yeah, lots of work to be done." I sighed.

"You don't mind if I shut off the lights do you, cause I'm the only one with the keys, and I have to get going." He said, kindly. 

He was the sweetest little old man, and was very nice to me, unlike the rest of the janitors who kind of ignored me. 

"Go ahead, I've got my handy dandy little lamp here." I smiled pointing to the miniature lamp I purchased from Pier 1 a while back. 

"Alright, take care, see you tomorrow." He said as he left. 

"Yup, have a good night." I said, getting back to work. 

A few minutes later the lights went out and I turned on my little lamp. I continued to type away, and file the paper work. I made sure I sent Ashley a text letting her know that I was swamped with work and wouldn't be able to join her on this night out. 

After two hours I was still in here. This became too much and my eyes were heavy. I got up to get myself a cup of coffee. I swallowed it down quickly and got back to work. This was going to be an all nighter, but I was determined to get it done.

KELSON

After going on a sexual rampage with my wife, we had a family dinner before I headed for a night out with my boys. 

"So, what'd she do?" George asked after I finished explaining the story of my steamy moment in my office.

"Nothing..she just walked away. I knew she was watching us. I find that kind of creepy." I said. 

"I think it's kind of hot." Stone shrugged.

We all laughed, cause you're a perv too.

"No, but I mean, think about it..the whole situation in it's self is pretty intriguing." He laughed. "You walk in and your boss is just pounding the shit outta of his wife."

"Sounds awkward to me." George laughed.

"Is she cute?" Stone asked. 

"Ughh, I don't know. I mean, she's black with long black hair." 

"Is it real?" George asked. 

"I didn't ask the girl." I laughed. 

"Who cares, Barbra wears extensions... fake hair, I honestly don't mind it." Stone shrugged as he drank down his beer. 

"She's got a nice little figure, but she's young. I figure she's pretty immature, too." I said. 

"Well, tomorrow, I wanna meet her, I'm stopping by your office." Stone concluded. 

"What would Barb think?" George asked. 

"My wife isn't involved in everything that I do, he's not Bella." He joked.

"Shut up, my wife does mind her business." I defended.

"Rarely." George said into his cup.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. 

After a few more drinks we headed home and parted ways. My house was pretty quiet, everyone was asleep a crawled into bed with Bella to get my last few hours of sleep. 

When I walked into the office the next morning, Jaida was asleep on her desk. Her hair fanned out across the papers that were scattered about. I shook my head, this was the immaturity I was talking about. She was at work, not in a boring science class. I stormed over to her desk and slammed my fist down making her jump up.

"Huh? What?" She looked around in confusion. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at her. 

She held her head while squinting her eyes. 

"I'm so sorry...I-I was here. I was doing the paper work and filing but then, I lost track of time and I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry." She apologized. 

"You know how unproffesional that looks, imagine I had some business execs. walk through those doors right now and my secretary is drooling, having a wonderful nap when she should be doing her fucking job!" I yelled at her. 

"I said I was sorry." She sighed.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You're fired." I barked at her. 

"What? Fired? After I fucking slaved all night to finish this fucking filing while you go fuck your wife and have a wonderful time, I haven't had anytime for myself, since I got employed here. I've done nothing but help you and you're firing me?" She fumed. 

"You are paid for your efforts." I said simply.

"Not the fucking overtime. Not the nights I spend in this Godforsaken place doing work that you need done. Not the time I get here early to set up to assure your meeting goes well...you know what? Fuck you and fuck this job!" She screamed as she stood up and grabbed her purse. 

I noticed she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday, I guess she was here finishing the filing I asked her. I felt sort of bad, but she could be easily replaced. 

JAIDA

"I've never met a more ungrateful piece of shit in my life." I fumed to Ashley as she passed me another beer and plopped down on my couch. 

"I can't believe he fired you." She said. 

"Right, stupid guy! I spent the whole night there, Ash. I didn't even take a lunch break yesterday cause I knew it would take long. He always gives me a crap load of work and I always get it done, I'm so over it. I heard Hempsworth Inc. are hiring secretary's, there the 'competition', I wanna go there just out of spite." I said as I chugged my third beer down. 

"Sounds like a plan. But, we should go out tonight now that you don't got work." She smiled. 

"No Ash, not tonight. I have business to handle." I said, with a plan forming in my mind. 

"Ughh, whatever, just call me when you've got everything all worked out." She sighed as she stood up. 

"I loove youuu." I laughed, seeing she was visibly upset. 

"I love you too, bitch." She smiled a bit, before leaving. 

I took a quick 3 hour nap then got up to shower. I got myself all cleaned up, putting on my favorite pencil skirt, and a nice cashmere blouse to go with it. I slid on a red pair of heels and did my makeup with a deep red Hempsworth which was ironically right around the block from my old job. I walked into the building with an intention and determination. 

"Hi, I'd like to see Mr. Hempsworth." I said to the security guards. 

"One moment.." He said, he called up to him, "Excuse Mr. Hempsworth, are you busy?...Well, there is a woman here to see you." He said as he nodded, "Who are you?" He asked me. 

"The best thing that will ever happen to him." I said confidently. 

That seemed to amuse the security guard, he smirked and went back to the phone. After a couple minutes he hung up. 

"He's waiting for you." He smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded as I headed upstairs. 

My heart was beating fast, but I had to shake my nerves. I walked into his office and smiled. He looked a little surprised. 

"Hello Mr. Hempsworth." 

"How may I help you?" He smiled and leaned back in his chair. 

"I'll be straight forward, I need you to help me, help you." I said.

"I'm listening." He nodded. 

"I'm a secretary..I'm good at what I do. But, I recently got fired from a huge company; I need a job, and you need an amazing secretary and I'm your girl." I said. 

I felt my nerves rising inside me. I didn't know how he was going to react. 

"Hm, got a resume?" He asked. 

"Always prepared." I took it out of my tote and handed it to him. 

He looked over it, "Royson & Manning, huh?" He grinned. "Well, Ms. Williams, I'll definetly get back to you." 

"Thank you." I grinned and winked at him. 

TWO WEEKS LATER...

KELSON

"What do you want, Jack?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"Why so hostile, Kelson?" He chuckled. 

"I don't have time to waste." I said. 

"I just wanted to say thank you." 

"For what?" I asked, confused. 

"That amazing secretary, you sent my way. Not only is she beautiful, but she's smart." He said. 

I knew he was talking about Jaida, gossip spreaded like wild fire that she was working at Hempsworth Inc. She was the talk of the office and it seemed like things started to spiral out of control after she left. I've already been through 3 secretaries and none of them could do the job half as good as she did. They'd have incomplete filing piled up for weeks, whenever I had meetings they were unprepared, no food, no drinks, not even coffee. I was so frustrated and regretted firing her, and treating her the way I did. I didn't appreciate her efforts, work I was unaware that she even put in. 

"Your welcome." I growled and hung up. 

I didn't even want to hear that. Not right now. I searched through the mess of papers on my desk and looked for Jaida's contact information. I made a call to Jaida's cellphone, I was ready to swallow my pride and beg for her back. 

"You've reached Jaida, please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." BEEP. 

I cleared my throat, "Hello Jaida, it's Mr. Manning from Royson and Manning, um, I would love to discuss your employment or unemployment with us. Please give me a call back or stop by my office when you're avaliable." I said and hung up. 

JAIDA

I listened to the message and shook my head as I headed off to Starbucks. I got my frappuchino and walked to Manning & Royson. My heels clicked against the floor and I felt confident in each step. He thought he could find someone better, he thought I was replaceable, but that's one thing about Jaida Sharece Williams, I'm irreplacable, LET IT BE KNOWN!

I took the elevator up to the 21st floor, I floor I grew too familiar with. Heads turned as I walked in, I wore red stillettos, a pair of white highwaisted shorts and a simple red t-shirt with silver rhinestones along the neck line. That's what I loved about working at Hempsworth, I could wear whatever I wanted, sweats if I pleased, I got a hour and a half lunch, way better than the 45 minutes I recieved here; They pay better, I never work past 10pm and I was never swamped with an unimaginable amount of work. Mr. Manning was completely psycho if he thought I'd work for him here, ever again. I was done, and after his obvious display of disrespect, I didn't care if I had to deliver newspapers or flip burgers, I refused to work here; But I did want the satisfaction of hearing him beg. As I walked past my desk, I saw the mess that was upon it, stack of files and papers, the poor little brunette that sat in my place looked like she was on the verge of tears as she shuffled through the folders. I knocked on Mr.Manning's door and waited. 

"Come in." He said. 

I opened the door and stepped inside, he was looking at something on his computer, the look on his face read 'focused', that is until he looked up at me and it was purely surprise. 

"Hello, Mr. Manning." I said in a devious voice. 

"Jaida.." He cleared his throat, "Thank you for coming." I watched him eye me from head to toe before our eyes met once again. He did that often but never dared to spare me a compliment. 

"I got your message, I figured I'd get this out of the way while I was on my lunch break." I said, as I sipped my frappe. 

"Please, have a seat." He said. 

I did as I was told, sitting across from him. I crossed my legs and sat back.

"So what is it that you'd like to discuss? My time is precious." I said, enjoying every moment. I watched anger fill his eyes, I knew his poor little ego was being bruised and I loved every moment of it. 

"To begin with, I'd like to apologize for the way that I spoke to you a couple weeks back. It was out of line and unacceptable. I never want my employees to feel disrespected." 

I nodded. 

"Secondly, I was wondering...well, I mean, I'd like to offer your job back." 

"Ha..No." I said with a genuine laugh. "Leaving this company was the best thing that ever happened to me. I did overtime for you, and this stupid company -"

"And I appreciate that, I'll raise your pay if that's what you want." He offered. 

"No." I said. 

"I'll up your benefits." He continued. 

"No..no..no." I said, growing irritated. 

I was no longer entertained. 

"Look, I've been in this business a long time. I don't like reject and understand something, Jaida, I always get what I want." He said in an tone full of authority. 

I smirked, "Well, I guess that makes to of us." 

Challenge accepted Mr. Manning. I stood up and exited his office. I was ready for whatever he planned to throw at me.

MOORE?
Vote.
Comment, & Fan loveliess. 
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 22
Jenny Colls moves out to start her new chapter of college life. Jenny's curiosity about a hot professor leaves her wanting more. But have they met be...
2.6K 95 7
alrighty, so this story had been in my mind for a long time, Wenclair story, more in the first chapter. started: 2024/01/07 finished:-
27.5K 1.6K 19
She fell first, but... She fell harder. ❤
142K 4.1K 30
23 year old black queen Majesty graduated from Toledo college and moved to Detroit, she started working and even made a few friends . One day she wen...