Text me. | Jack Maynard โœ”๏ธ *E...

By iridecentstyles

COMPLETED- Following with a sequel -- Cover by: Me Text me // Jack Maynard & Lucy Hale -- Jack: Hi. Deja: Is... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Another Video!
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty- One
Twenty- Two
Twenty- Three
Twenty- Four
SEQUEL
Bonus Chapter #1
Official Trailer!
Bonus Chapter #2
Editing

One

5.8K 63 22
By iridecentstyles

*Beware, young me wrote this*

Chapter One

Jack Maynard

It was a usual Friday afternoon. Casual me, Jack Maynard. Funny Youtuber, and actor. No.. you don't know me? Okay, I understand. Anyway, it was Friday afternoon, and I was sound asleep on my red leather couch. Not planning on waking up anytime soon.

About a month or so ago, my girlfriend Lydia broke up with me. Let's just say we loved each other so much, that our relationship almost led to marriage. Apparently, I ended up being the only one who felt that way. The little bitch, she was had feeling for some other douchebag. It's not a big deal. I can handle it.

"Jack, get the fuck up," my brother Conor trailed beside me and hit the side of my head. Conor didn't have an inch of decency in his body, which led him to do rude ass things, such as this. Rarely, I'd let it slide.

"What did I tell you about hitting me while I'm sleeping? What time is it?" I groan, carelessly laying backside up. Conor stood in front of me still, crossing his arms like a complete asshole, "What? Are you going respond, or stand there and look pretty?"

"It's about seven o'clock, you've been sleeping all day Jack." He had to be lying.

"You're lying. How in the bloody hell am I going to have to time to get ready for this party?" I finally sat up and rubbed my tired eyes. Pretty soon they widened as I noticed the night sky draping inside the house.

"Don't try to get out of it, Josh and Joe are coming with us, you can't miss it," He explained, following me as I walked around the living area with my hands on my head. To be fair, I did stay up all night drinking. But I never knew I had the capability of sleeping an entire day.

"I'm not trying to get out of it. I just- can't go to a party looking like a meatball," I chortle.

"Just get fucking dressed."

"I guess I'll go, only if they'll be girls there," I smirked sarcastically, patting Conor's shoulder as he shoved me backward, "But really, stop abusing me. I'm barely awake yet."

"They'll be girls."

I let out a deep sigh. Scampering down the hallway to my decently sized room, just to the left. "Where are you going?" I hear Conor's voice trailing behind me. I look back down the hallway and give him an annoyed glance.

"To my room to get ready! Why else would I be going to my room?" I open my bedroom door and walk inside. I wasn't wearing a shirt, just plaid pajama pants that felt soggy from the amount of sweat my body produced. I wanted nothing more than to shower. My mouth tasted of alcohol, and old food. And my hair was greasy. I scamper to my closet, and stare down each item of clothing.

I decide to wear my long red flannel, black skinny jeans, and my fedora. Great outfit decision, I'll tell you that much. The hat would also cover up my greasy hair that I couldn't tend to at the moment. All I needed to do was brush my teeth, wash my face, and put deodorant on.

"We're leaving in five minutes, you better hurry," Conor yells, camping outside my door like a bear. I could hear his breathing clearly, which made me turn my head and scowl at the door.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm almost done." I also had to go to the bathroom, really fucking bad.

"I'm still waitin-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I interrupt his annoying comment before spraying the last bit of colon onto my shirt. I walk towards the door and open it, presenting myself to Conor. "Yes, I know I've slept all day. And still somehow look better than you ever will."

"Don't lie to yourself Jack, that never does you any good," he shakes his head in a sarcastic way, "But to be fair, you look fine. Now lets go," His hands met my arm and he roughly pulled me out of the room.

"I think I'm capable of walking myself," I fake a smile, before shoving him out of my way.

"You're such a child," He was right. We both were.

"Seriously Conor. I woke up a couple of minutes ago, and you've done nothing but piss me off. So if you don't mind, I'd like to stay distant from you tonight," I adjust the collar of my flannel, before giving him an intelligent look.

He laughs, "You shouldn't have said that. Now I have no choice but to fuck with you."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever. Like you said, we're going to be late."

"I'll stop messing with you. I surely don't want you acting like a bitch the entire time," he was still slightly laughing, and giving me weird looks. "Even though, you act like a bitch all the time. Just kidding, I'll stop."

"Good idea. No girl will be interested in you, if you laugh at shit that isn't funny." I pat his back, walking to the passenger side of the car.

"Same goes for you."

"Trust me, I know," I watch as he presses the key into the ignition and starts the car, "So where is this party at anyways? I should've looked more into it."

"Michael's house," he yawns, "But I don't really know who he is."

"Mickey Pierce?" I wonder, picturing one of my best friends in my head. He was a very bubbly person, always cheering me up no matter what happened. I always wanted him to be my roommate. But instead I was stuck with this dick brother of mine.

"No, Michael Christopher."

"Where does this Michael Christopher live?" I try to think of the guy, but no one came to mind.

"See that large house, way over there?" He points toward a large white house, and God all mighty, it was huge!

"Does he live there alone?"

"So he says."

"Wow, sounds like a wealthy little shit," I chuckle, still viewing the mansion that we slowly reached. I wondered if this guy was actually decent, and if he even knew who I was. Like I said, nobody knows who I am.

"You're a little shit," He snaps back sarcastically, leaning over the seat to slap my shoulder. "Here we are," He parks against the curb, and I couldn't stop examining all of the beautiful girls.

"Well, this is the place to go."

"Wait for me, I don't want to get lost," he says, locking the car doors then walking towards me, "Let's go find Josh and them."

"Okay."

We walk through two 10ft tall wooden doors, and almost trip over peoples feet as soon as we enter. We squeeze through multiple people and chant the guys' names, hoping to find someone we knew.

"Jack, Conor!" Josh spots us and quickly runs towards to our aid. Of course, with a glass of vodka in hand. I was happy to see him, "The alcohol here is amazing."

I give him a quick pat on the back, barely able to reach his shoulders. Yes I'm short, I know. "It's that good? Can't wait to try some myself."

"Come on, we're hanging out in a separate room," He starts to walk, and I hated having to keep up with him and his long legs.

"What room is it?" Conor mumbles to himself, squinting and looking at each door.

"In here," Josh pushes open a door, letting us pass him before he shut it. The room was quite large, it had two long couches, a huge glass window, and a flat screen tv.

"Fuck, this is great!" I mutter, "Just our pals and alcohol! Josh, don't tell me you went wrong mate, were are the girls? You can't have a party without them."

"The girls are out there, go find some— tell them about our little party, and invite them to join us," Josh shrugs his shoulders.

"It's so good to see you guys," Conor cheers, falling on the couch next to some of the guys, "I find it rather hilarious that we're having our own party in here, instead of with other mates."

"It's no biggie," Caspar yawns, "I like it better."

"Where'd you guys get the drinks?" I ask, anxious to start drinking.

"In the kitchen, you'll spot some, I'm sure," Oli scoffs, pointing towards the door. I knew he just wanted me to leave.

"Want me to come with you Jack?" Conor wonders, but I immediately shook my head. He was already messing with me enough today.

"No, you stay here."

"Can you get me a drink Jack?" Mickey asks.

"Of course, mate," I pat his back, then gladly walk out of the lengthy room, full of comforted seats, and a nice pool table. I'd have to say, it is my dream house.

I struggle walking into the kitchen, having to squeeze through all of those intimidating people. Who looked at me like I was an insect. Pretty soon, I reach the table. I lean against the counter and begin pouring the drinks. This wasn't something I was good at. I had a very unsteady hand.

In the corner of my eye I spot a short brunette. She seems frightened and lost as she wondered the kitchen. Being the kind gentleman I was, I pour a third drink for her and slowly approached her. "Hi love, you seem lost. Would you like a drink?" I grin, holding the glass of vodka out in front of her.

"No thank you, I don't drink," She avoids making eye contact with me and folds her arms rather rudely. I was used to girls treating me like this. Sometimes I found my way in, but other times I was doomed.

"Are you sure? I mean-"

"I said no!" She eagerly interrupts, "Drinking is very bad for you. I don't want to end up being a drunk slob. Hope you understand," to my surprise, she storms away from me. But I don't give up just yet.

"Hey, I'm sorry! Is there anything I can do to help you?" I try my hardest to get her into my grasp, as I step in front of her one more time.

"I don't need your help either," She flips her hair in my face, forcing herself the opposite direction.

"Are you sure? I'd be happy to help you, love," I place my hand on her shoulder, but she quickly pushed it away.

"Seriously dude, stop touching me it's creepy."

I stand with my mouth parted. Now I felt like an idiot. This beautiful brunette girl was American, her eyes glimmered, and her smile was beyond gorgeous. "I'm really sorry, I'm not trying to be creepy..." I mumble, "I'm just trying to be kind. But I see that you're going to act like a stuck up, bitch."

She examines me firmly, finally looking me in the eye, "I'm lost," She sighs, glancing around the room, "My best friend's here somewhere but I can't find her and she's not answering her phone."

"I see," I give her a half smile, "You don't have to say yes, but would you like to join my friends and I until you get ahold of her? I'd hate to leave you near these creeps," I giggle pointing down the hallway were I came from, "My friends are pretty great."

She takes a deep breath, "I guess so."

I shrug, "Okay, follow me this way," I guide her down the hallway, towards the room directed to the left. I kept looking over at her to see if she was mildly interested in any of this. But it was too soon to tell.

"So who are you anyways?"

"Jack Maynard, you

"Uh, Deja," she says bluntly. Deja was a name I'd never heard before, but I really liked it. "I feel like I've heard your name somewhere, actually."

"You have a pretty name, it's fun to say; do you mind opening this door for me? My hands are kind of full," We enter the room casually, and I notice more people gathering inside.

"Jack, who's the girl?" Conor raises his eyebrow.

Another girl stood in the corner of the room. She had long black hair and was pretty tall. "Katie! There you are, I've been looking for you," Deja sighs, running up to the tall girl.

"This is Deja, I just found her. And I guess she's not lost anymore," I fake a cheesy smile and close the door, "I got the drinks."

"What a coincidence," Katie chortles.

"So how are you ladies doing?" Asks Joe, obviously trying to make them interested in him and not me. I was used to it anyway.

I walk back towards Deja, leaning against the wall next to her. Every once in a while I'd sneak glances, because she's just so beautiful. "Be careful Joe, this one right here is a feisty one. I've learned that from the few seconds I've been with her?"

She grimaces at me, "I'm not feisty. I'm just not very good with people, Jack."

"Of course, that's the reason," I shake my head and laugh.

She continues her conversation with Joe and Katie, as I still lean against the wall and zone out. Oddly, I was thinking about last night. Trying to remember all that went down. I just remembered been with Caspar and Conor, and wearing wizard costumes.

"Is there something you'd like to say to me Jack? You keep looking at me," Deja crosses her arms, which was the cutest thing.

"Sorry, I was zoning out. But to be fair, it's kind of hard not to. You're very beautiful," I blush, and everyone in the room let's out that 'aw' sound. Which made Deja embarrassed.

"Whatever," she rolls her eyes, but I could see that smile she was trying so hard to hide. Which was the only reason I still had that smirk across my face.

I leave her alone, and go sit on the couch in the corner of my room, by myself. Still drinking my vodka. I was surprised when she came to sit next to me 5 minutes later. "I have to thank you. This little party in here, is pretty fun."

I sit up straight, "You think?"

"For sure! I didn't mean to be rude to you," she bites her lip, "Sometimes I just block people out."

"I do that too, it's totally understandable."

"A-And, you're cute too, just to say," my heart melted.

"Right, well magical things happen when you meet someone for the first time. Let me tell you something. A while ago I almost got married. Big mistake."

"What happened?"

I bit down on my lip awkwardly, "Turned out she didn't feel the same way as I did."

"I'm very sorry."

"It's fine, it was for the best," I insisted, "It might be too soon, but is it alright if I could have your number."

"I ship it," Conor mumbled, and I secretly gave him the finger.

She pressed her tongue against the roof of her mouth, thinking whether or not to give me her number, "Sure," She spoke.

"Cool," I handed her my phone and she put her number in. Her perfect hands touching mine for the slightest second.

"Text me, so I could save your number," Her lips brightened, "I'll be waiting for that text."

The rest of the party was pretty great, we laughed and socialized, and even played a few games. But we where only at the party for about two hours until we decided to leave. As I exited the house Deja and Katie followed us to our car, just to say goodbye.

"Goodbye Jack, it was nice meeting you," Deja smiled, waving goodbye as I entered the car.

"Text me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 232 12
Alina and Isaac are childhood best friends. Born only five months a part, they've spent every second together for as long as they can remember. Their...
287K 9.3K 47
When a Grace Jones moves in to the house next to James, his summer is flipped upside-down and finds himself head over heels for the ultimate Girl Nex...
270K 11.2K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
247K 5.9K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc