Pure

By colormePlNK

kids from Worthy all grown up... Aubree. Kaelyn. Arie. | Three sisters all going through life in different wa... More

Intro.
Aubree
Kaelyn
Arie
Author's Note: + character information
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:

Chapter 42:

33.6K 1.5K 376
By colormePlNK

Arie

"Wait, so his biological mom came up to you?" Momma Aleece, our stepmom asked Kaelyn.

"Mhmm." Kae said.

"Um, excuse you egg donor." I said.

Kaelyn laughed, "Shut up Arie."

"I'm serious." I said when momma Leece slapped my arm chuckling.

"So what'd she say? Did she come off disrespectful or anything?" Momma Leece asks.
...

I raised an eyebrow at her, "You mean my son?"

"Oh no, yeah. I didn't mean it like that. You're the one that raised him, yeah your son." She said.

"I'm not trying to pop back into his life if that's what you're thinking. I'm only in Atlanta for a meeting. I just seen y'all and wanted to just say y'all have obviously did a great job."

I nodded. "Right."

"Y'all done Bre?" I ask looking over at her and Londyn.

"Yeah." She said throwing their paper towel way then we left the bathroom together.
...

"So no, she didn't come off disrespectful." Kae said after telling her what happened. "She just threw me with that my son bullshit and I had to correct her on that real quick."

"You told Joey you ran into her? What'd he say?" She asked.

"He didn't say much of anything, he didn't really care. He was just like, our son is good and that's all that matters. As long as she ain't coming around with no bullshit, he doesn't care."

"Y'all done turned my damn house into the chill spot?" Dad asks coming downstairs.

"Yes last minute pool slash grill day just us girls and kids." I said since it's me, Kae and Corey, and Bre, Londyn, and Cree. Our men are at work.

"Do y'all even know how to use the grill?" Dad asked.

"We'll figure it out." Kae said.

"I'll do it. I ain't about to let y'all blow shit up." Dad said.

"Okay, good." Kae said all happy because we wanted him to do the food anyways.

"Did you make the fruit salad for us?" I ask momma Leece.

"Yeah, it's in the fridge. What else are y'all making?"

"We got different kinds of shish kabobs marinating, we gonna do the usual hot dog and cheeseburgers, pasta salad, and we also wanna do s'mores with the kids." I said and she nodded.

"Where's Kyrie?" Kae asked about our younger brother. "He said he was gonna be here for our pool day."

"He went to see this little girl he trying to impress." Momma Leece said rolling her eyes.

"Don't roll ya eyes, my son doing his thing." Dad said making me and Kae roll our eyes this time.

"If Cree don't sit the hell down." Aubree said as he continued running from the kitchen back to the living room following my dad.

"That nigga bad." Dad said scooping him up. "You bad, Cree."

"No." He said laughing trying to get back down.

"Mommy I just wanna get in the pool." Londyn said whining standing in front of Aubree.

"We are soon, relax." Aubree said.

"Kae, what the hell are you doing?" Dad asks Kaelyn making us look over at her.

"Looking at my surgery scars. You wanna see?" She asks.

He scrunched up his face making me and Aubree laugh.

"Daddy answer me!" Kae loud ass shouted as he walked back into the kitchen.

"You don't need to wait longer to swim?" I asked Kae.

"It's been over two weeks since the surgery so no. My doctor had said 10 to 14 days."

"Kae you're 17 weeks now, right?" Momma Leece asked.

"Yup, four months. I can't wait to find out what I'm having." Kae said.

"How far are you Ar'?" She asked me.

"Seven weeks. Thanks to someone now everyone knows even tho I said at 12 I was gonna tell everybody."

"It slipped!" Kae exclaimed.

"Mhmm, sure." I said.

"Y'all ready to get in the pool?" Aubree asked. "Because Londyn is gonna drive me crazy asking."

"Yeah, come on." We said getting up and we all headed outside.

We all played in the pool while dad and momma 'Leece stayed on the patio as he grilled all the food.

When the food was done we all got out so we could eat.

"Look at us. Kids eating, now we are making plates for our men who are all at work before eating ourselves, real girlfriends." Kae said. "Well Arie's a fiancé now, but still."

"I still can't believe you're engaged now. I'm so happy for you." Aubree said grabbing my hand looking at the ring. "It's so beautiful."

"Thank you, thank you." I said showing my ring off and we all laughed together.

"I'm still waiting for all the details." Kae said. "I know it was while y'all were on a baecation, but that's it."

"I'ma tell you Kaelyn." I said.

"In detail." She said again.

"I know Kae, I know. I'ma go mark these and put them in the fridge." I said about the plates we made for the guys.

"Oh my- that's probably when you conceived!" Kae exclaimed when I came back outside. "We told you, once you stopped stressing about it, it would happen."

"Yeah I guess so, huh." I said with a smile.

I grabbed me a plate so I could start making my own plate while Kae and Aubree made theirs.

"Dad, how do you feel about your daughters being pregnant?" Kae asked him.

"How am I supposed to feel?" He asked. "You're both grown."

"Ron said the same thing when she asked him." I said. "Like they can't be mad, so I would assume everybody's reaction would be a happy one."

"We are happy for y'all." Momma Leece said. "Y'all pregnancy months are going to fly by watch."

"Now y'all get to experience pregnancy while I love on y'all bellies." Aubree said. "Y'all drove me crazy, especially Kaelyn she kissed my stomach up both pregnancies."

Kaelyn laughed with a shrug, "You can."

"You say that now." Aubree said.

"Hey because I loved them up so much while they were still in your stomach I'm Cree and Londyn's favorite Auntie now." Kae said with a shrug.

"Um, I'm their favorite." I said.

"Londyn, who's your favorite Auntie?" Kae asks her.

She looked between me and Kaelyn then said, "Skye." Referring to Logan's sister. Aubree laughed.

"Forget you, Londyn." Me and Kae both said.

"She doesn't have a favorite. She loves everybody, don't corrupt my baby's mind." Aubree said.

After we finished making our plates us three went and sat on the lounge chairs near the pool to eat. While everybody else stayed up on the patio. Well expect Cree since he just has to follow his mommy everywhere.

"Look at Cree." I laughed watching him stuff his face with the pasta salad.

"He's so cute." Kae laughed taking a picture of him.

"He looks just like Chad." Aubree said.

"Chad and Logan could have spit your two out themselves." Kae said and Aubree agreed.

"Mommy look." Corey shouted from the patio holding up two shish kabobs.

"I see Poppa. Now put them back down on your plate." She called back to him then mumbled, "Because if his little ass drop them I'll probably cry real tears over that good wasted food."

"Shut up Kaelyn." I said laughing.

"I don't play about my food." Kae said.

"Oh we know." Aubree said.

"Okay, so tell us Arie. How did Michael propose?" Kae asked.

"Well y'all know we went on a Carribean Cruise like two months ago." ...

"Michael get up." I said noticing we overslept.

We are in our room on the cruise. We planned to have dinner before we reached our next and last location of the cruise.

"Okay." Michael said with his head still resting on my stomach obviously not waking up.

"Get up forreal." I said.

"I am up." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, "Sure." I said.

"It's all your fault. You got the body, the face, the fire pussy, and the fuckin head-" He groaned. "I need some more attention."

"You're so annoying." I laughed slapping his head before pushing his hands away from my thong.

"I'm being serious." He said placing soft kisses against my stomach.

"Your phone." I said when it started ringing.

"Ignore it." He said.

I picked it up to see who it was. "It's your mom."

He sighed resting his head back against my stomach then said, "I'm going back to sleep."

I ignored him answering the phone putting it on speaker.

"Michael what the hell?" She said right away. "I've been dying for your phone call how did it go? Did she-" Michael snatched the phone and hung up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Shit. We overslept." He said lifting his head up looking around fully awake and alert now.

"Yeah, I just told you that." I said.

"Shit, I fucked up." He said.

I scrunched up my face, "What the hell are you talking about Michael?"

"Nothin." He said laying his head back against my stomach.

I sat there looking confused.

We sat in silence for a few minutes when he said something that caught me off guard.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

I stared at him with huge eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"Nevermind, I fucked it up." He said.

"Yes." I said.

"Damn, I can't believe I fucked this-. Wait, you said yes?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "Why would I say no?"

He used his arms to lift himself and move up over top of me to kiss me.

"We don't have a ring tho." I said.

He grinned before he moved to the other side of the bed reaching under.

"I hate you!" I exclaimed about to cry when he pulled up a ring box opening it.

"Shut up cry baby." His rude ass said.

"It's so beautiful." I said as he slid it on my ring finger.

"Was gonna try to do something romantic, but we overslept. I fucked the proposal up, but-"

"You didn't, I loved it." I said holding his face kissing him over and over.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."
...

"Aw it was perfectly imperfect." Aubree said.

"It was, I'm proud of my Michael." Kae said.

"I love that rude ass light skin nigga." I said playing with my ring.

"I can't wait until my man gets home and the kids are sleep." Aubree said obviously texting Chad.

"Ew, y'all talking nasty. Let me see." Kae said leaning over trying to look in her phone.

"Bye, Kaelyn." Aubree said laughing giving Cree half of her burger since he kept trying to eat that instead of his hot dog on his plate.

"Mhmm, I know that's right girl. Go home and get freaky." Kae said.

Aubree grinned shaking her head.

"Michael, yes you are." I said.

"No I'm not. Why the fuck does it matter? It's not gonna make a difference, Arie." He said back.

We are having a disagreement about if he's going to be wearing a ring or not after we get married since I wanted to look for him a ring online.

"Well I want you to wear a ring when we get married, Michael."

"Bae, I love you. I do, but I'm not wearing no fuckin ring. That's your thing. I'ma get your name tattooed on my ring finger just like my dad has my moms."

"Whatever." I said leaving the kitchen.

"Where you going?" He asked.

I ignored him going upstairs.

"You big mad or little mad?" He asked coming into the bathroom as I wrapped my hair since I'm about to get into the shower.

I stuck my middle finger up at him.

"Babe, get the hell over it." He said.

"I'm over it, Michael."

"You're not tho, I know you. So I'ma say it again, get the fuck over it."

"You're so fuckin rude about it tho." I said annoyed.

"That's why you love me tho." He said making me roll my eyes.

He sat on his side of the sink pulling me over between his legs.

"I'm with you and only you. I'm marrying you and only you. Shouldn't that be all that matters? Is it really gonna be the end of the world if I don't wear a ring?"

"Fine Michael, fine." I said.

"How my son and daughter doing?" He asked placing his hand over my flat stomach.

"Boy," I said with a laugh. "Get the hell outta here with that twins mess. I'm not having no twins."

"I'm telling ya. Pop twins out then have one more kid a year later. We'll be set Ar'."

"I am not about to play with you Michael." I laughed.

"Can I get in the shower with you?" He asked as I turned the water on.

"Mmm, no." I said with smile looking back at him as I dropped my silk robe letting him get a good look of my naked body before I got into the shower.

He smirked pulling his shirt off. "You don't gotta tell me twice."

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE MILLERS By Taviyah

General Fiction

2K 248 19
It's been the norm of the whole fanbase to moon over this particular family. They think they're all perfect...the real question is, are they really p...
5.8K 192 11
After a tragedy and a miracle, Luke and Alex(Grace) raise their children.
26.4K 905 70
*Read *Read Lay Me Down, Lay me down 2: Yours forever, Lay me down 3, and Lay me down 4:Without you, All grown up, We need each other * They always s...
14.3K 304 74
- August finds his true love girl & a lot of drama happen to but just peep the rest to find out .