Red Wrists: Twists and Turns...

By IllusionTheProxy

(COMPLETE! AND THANKS FOR 451K READS!) You are just the average girl, swallowed up in society's rude comments... More

Tim
From Good to Bad
Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)
Broken "Promise"
Dream Come True
(Insert Title Here)
Hanging Out With Tim.... I Guess 0.o
(Insert Title Here)
Bwahaha!!!! Signed, ^JEFF^
Slenderp
Silent Shouts
Edge of Insanity
Great Escape
Another Mystery
TITLE NAME, ANYONE???
PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)
MAAAAAAAZE
"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad
WHA?!?!?
"Title your Story Part"? But why?
"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!
NOT AN UPDATE *ducks as things are thrown at me*
Still not an update, but NEED FEEDBACK!
The Sad Truth
Tim's in Control!
Guess Who~?
Pond of Alternate Realities.
Not An Update, Just a Stupid Curiosity
(NO TITLE YET)
(A/N) / Story Update
Reality Shmality!
New Update
THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?
So Very HAPPY
(A/N)
Spread the Word
(((((NOT AN UPDATE, BUT NEED HELP)))))
Hey, Go Read Something!
Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"
OMFG, I NOW LOVE @Hydriod!!!! (NO HOMO)
Waking Up
Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)
OH MY FUDGING GAWD!!!!!!
The Balloon Master
*Me Screaming Uncontrollably*
(Quick Little Tip for those of you trying to make up random characters)
Dang It!
(Counted Up The Votes........Only one reality was voted for!!!)
I love teachers' reactions :3
Not an update, but still.....
I have realized something!
Steven Majick
Suggestion for you Squirrels
OLD STORY TIME
In the Hospital!
Oh My Zalgo..................
Oh my god, I love diss book!
Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)
Back to the Past (2/3 of 3 special updates back-to-back) (TOLD YOU MORE FEELS)
Steven Majick has a Facebook..............well, this is gonna be interesting!
Sick, Squirrels!
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
Author-chan Is Getting Extremely Mad!!!
FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???
Behind The Screams
Just Repeats Over
Weirdness Times Infinity!!!
A Bad Dream
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!
Quick Note, even though I'm on Book 2
REVISED EDITION
Dead Bite
I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!
Complaints
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Shipped With Markiplier!
Roblox
Slenderman Died
Questions
Cuts and Scars
ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
Lies, Lies, Lies
Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHORT: Showing Up
NEW BOOK
Advantages!
Slenderman's "Let it go"-SURPRISE GUESTS-
BOOM CHICK

A Break from Wattpad

884 19 15
By IllusionTheProxy

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I've recently been debating and asking around as to whether or not I should take a break from Wattpad over the summer, to work more on YouTube. A bunch of people said I deserve a break after everything I've written on Wattpad, but I'm terrified that if I take a break and go to YouTube, I won't come back.

I'm afraid that I'll lose contact with all the amazing people I've met here on Wattpad, all the friends and even the ones I've grown to call family. To some it may sound silly, to others it may not. That doesn't matter. Throughout my Wattpad career, every single one of my readers have been amazing and superb and everything I could have asked for. Since day one, it's been about you guys, and what you guys wanted in the stories.

I've loved every second of my time on Wattpad.

But I've reached a point where I can't push myself to write anymore. I've been burnt out. Don't think this is goodbye or whatever if I do take a break. I'm not gonna promise that I'll always keep in contact with everyone or that I'll read and reply to every possible comment still, but I'll still be on Wattpad if I take a break.

It's killing me to even write this... I've been through so many ups and downs here that Wattpad has become my life, my family. It's killing me inside to even think about taking a break but I can't write anymore. I want to take a break, but I don't want to leave you guys behind. I just started this book, which would be unfair of me to just abandon, and I posted a teaser for a new book, along with restarting work on two books over on adifferent account.

@featherstart67

Yeah. That's me. Writing book 4 of the Masky x Reader series along with the prequel. Well, started it but never did anything but the prologues.

Look, guys, whether or not I take a break, I am leaving entirely up to you. Comment on this update or private message me what you think about all of this. About my selfishness of wanting to take a break with all of this work going on, about walking away from Wattpad just to work on harder stuff that will burn me out even faster, about whatever.

Trust me I adore you reader, you Squirrels, and nothing can change that. Nothing at all. I love and cherish every single one of you and that's why I'm leaving the choice of whether or not I take a break up to you. Not me, all you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
64.7K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
55.3K 1.5K 13
Halloween. Y/n's favorite holiday. All she has to do is put on a mask and no one will know it's her. Bullies can't find her even if she was standing...
60.5K 846 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...