We're Both Monsters (Sebastia...

By authorchan0001

Attack On Titan and Black Butler crossover I guess? I SUCK AT SUMMARIES, BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!! Everyone in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N (please read)
A/N 2
Contest!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NEW Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FANART
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement!!

Chapter 15

12.1K 389 301
By authorchan0001

Reader POV

With my palm facing up, I waited until a cold little white speck fell on it. I frowned and brought my hand up to my face, once I began to inspect it, it disappeared. Well melted actually and a puddle of water replaced it.

"Something wrong, (y/n)?"

I turned around and saw Sebastian smiling at me, Ciel standing beside him with a bored expression plastered on his face.

"No...this is just odd..." I said indicating at the white substance that covered all of London and the water beneath the bridges was frozen solid, which was where we were standing on, along with many other people and their booths trying to sell different things.

"What is odd? The snow?" asked Sebastian.

"Is that what the white stuff is called?" I asked, cocking my head to the side lightly.

"Yes, you've never seen it?" I shook my head.

"We don't have this stuff behind the walls, and it's not as cold here," I added. (A/n: IDK about the weather in AOT just making it up sorry if I'm wrong.)

"Well you wouldn't be freezing if you would wear something other than that uniform and thin cloak," said Ciel as he walked ahead of us. Honestly? I wasn't freezing, I was actually pretty warm. A perk of being half titan; having blood that was really hot, so my body temperature is pretty high compared to a normal person.

"I'm suppose to wear this uniform, everywhere I go. It's also part of home," I lied, well most of it was a lie. When we had days off, we could wear regular clothes if we wanted to, but that was before all the recent chaos with the other female titan and Eren too.

"So what exactly is the point of this?" I asked, jumping slightly on the ice below my boots.

"The Frost Fair is just to have fun and merchants can make profit. It's been decades since the last one was held," responded Ciel.

I looked around, scanning the area for any possible threats, when something caught my eye. Three men were talking amongst themselves, pointing at the ice, from atop the bridge. They seemed angry.

"(Y/N)? Are you coming?" called Sebastian. I turned back to look at him and saw concern flash in his crimson eyes. I nodded and walked towards him. Once I caught up he placed his arm across my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I tensed for a moment but then eased into his warm embrace.

"Is something wrong?" he muttered under his breath.

"No, everything is fine. Just thought I saw a crack in the ice haha," I responded. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised but dropped the issue and gave my left shoulder a squeeze before letting me go. I was tempted to pull his arm back around me but i refrained.

Ciel stopped at a certain booth that contained different objects, including a toy boat. He scoffed.

"Is something amusing?" asked Sebastian.

"All of those objects are of dubious quality, especially that," he pointed at the boat with his small cane. The man in charge of the booth approached us.

"Oh hello noble man! You have a good eye. That piece is one of a kind. It was manufactured by the Funtom Toy Company years back when it was only a small craft studio."

"No, that is a fake. The Funtom Arcs are rare, only three were ever made. Since our estate burned down, even we no longer possess one. One most certainly wouldn't turn up here," said Ciel.

"Noah's Arc. Reminds me of a country," said Sebastian.

"What? Why?" I asked, curiously.

"Think about it; a boat captained by a single person. One filled by the selected few who have been chosen to be saved. Rather arrogant don't you think?" he smiled with his eyes closed. Ciel just scowled at him and looked away, where a man was looking back at him.

"An inspector from Scotland Yard has time to come to a fair?" asked Ciel as the man approached us. It was the same one from the Jack the Ripper case. I believe his name was Aberline?

"I'm on duty right now!" he responded.

"Oh? Well in that case, good day, inspector," said Ciel and began to walk away.

"Hey! Wait! Come back! I have some questions I have to ask you! Ciel!" Just as the inspector was going to grab Ciel's shoulder, Sebastian smacked his hand away.

"My master is a touch fragile. Perhaps you could be a trifle more gentle when you're approaching him," said Sebastian. I snickered and looked away.

Le time skip (*_*)

"Stupid ice," I muttered, as I regained my posture from almost slipping and falling on my ass. Ciel had asked me to go look around and find something suspicious, after I had told him about the three men. Sebastian stayed with him and the inspector as they searched for clues as to where the diamond ring that was missing was, and why some certain criminals were after it. As I surveyed the booths, I bumped into someone. I stumbled back and scowled.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" I told the man in front of me, who had light orange hair with bangs that reach his chin and eyes the color of amethyst. He had blue and pink eye shadow and below his right eye he had a blue design painted.He wore a blue tailcoat, gold piping and a red ribbon tied in a bow around his neck, and a black top hat with a red ribbon and black feathers, short black pants, white gloves, knee high black-white striped socks, and black boots. And he carried a...music box?

He simply stared at me with his emotionless eyes, the corners of his lips turning upwards a bit. Then he walked away. WTH?! The nerve of that guy! Didn't even say sorry!! I shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Well it seems as though someone is mad," teased a familiar voice to my right. I whirled around and saw Sebastian with a smug smile on his face. I wanted to punch him and kiss him at the same time...wait...what?!

"Oh shut up, butler," I muttered.

"Well, let's go (y/n) we have found the ring," said Sebastian.

"Oh," I replied.

"What about you? Did you find something?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Could you at least tell me what got you so mad?" I sighed and looked at him.

"Some dickwad bumped into me and the son of a-" I was interrupted by a finger being placed on my lips. I glared at Sebastian.

"Such language, (y/n)" he fake gasped.
"Language my ass," I muttered and walked towards where Ciel was, ignoring Sebastian's chuckles.

________Line________

Apparently, Sebastian was going to compete in an ice sculpture contest to win that ring back. Ciel seemed a bit uneasy when the Viscount Druitt would talk. I almost laughed when I remembered Ciel flirting with him, dressed as a girl.

I looked at the other contestants, one of the men from earlier was there too and I nudged Ciel and pointed at him. Ciel's eye met mine and nodded. I looked back at Sebastian, who had already been looking at me, and winked at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes, blushing lightly.

"(y/n) stay on the rooftop behind me, in case something happens," muttered Ciel. I looked down at him and nodded. I walked towards alley next to the building, where a ladder was attached to the wall. My hands gripped one of the bars and I pulled myself up. Just then, I heard music, off into the distance. I squinted, trying to see if someone was around. I shook my head and continued climbing.

Once I placed my hands on the last bar, I heaved myself up and stood on the roof top. For the next three hours, I was perched on the roof, waiting for something to happen...and looking at Sebastian. Mostly Sebastian. Every once in a while he would glance at me as well and give me a smile, and proceed to work on the ice sculpture.

At three o'clock, the judges stopped the contestants from working, and began to...well judge. But then, I heard the music again. I frowned and walked towards the back of the building. Then I saw it. Or more specifically him. The same man who bumped into me earlier, looking straight at me, winding the music box. He smiled at me and placed a finger on his lips. I narrowed my eyes at him and-

Gunshots went off, and I turned around, running towards the edge of the building. There was a man pointing a gun at Ciel. Before I could do something, Sebastian jumped in and kicked the gun out of the man's grasp. And he...began skating? On the ice...

He grabbed Ciel as bombs went off and looked up and met my gaze. That was all I needed. The hooks from my gear shot out and latched onto the bridge, my body was pulled forward.

Sebastian threw Ciel up in the air and I rushed in to catch him. His arms wrapped around my neck and legs flying in midair behind me. We landed on the bridge, just as more bombs exploded. I waited for Sebastian to come up here but he didn't. Once the smoke cleared out I saw him, standing on top of his sculpture, which was Noah's Arc...

"Guess he really is "one hell of a butler" huh?" I asked, smirking once he looked at me. Ciel scoffed in response and mumbled something.

I looked towards the building I was on top of and tried to look for that man, that song stuck in my head.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 125 21
CAUTION!!! This is a lemon so I know you will enjoy xD Opening my eyes the room was blurry, and spinning. Still I try my best to look around and gras...
3.3K 168 16
Y/N Hime came as a new student at the 104th cadet corps. The strongest soldiers have made it to the Survey Corps, but one of them is the most heartle...
222K 6.3K 41
~Levi X Bullied Reader ~(F/N) (L/N) is the last girl any Scouting Legion Squad Leader would want to have on their ranks. She is very timid, shy, quie...
5.3K 169 17
I was running into town, away from my master. Who had whipped me again. When I turned a corner, I ran into a tall man. "I'm so sorry" I said as...