Innocent | narry au | editing

By FawnCat

Niall Horan was the perfect target for bullying. He was the happiest, most oblivious kid anyone had known. Ni... More

Innocent [NARRY]
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- Part 1
Chapter 31- Part 2
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 7

35.8K 1.6K 891
By FawnCat

I've had major writers block writing this chapter. I've rewritten it a few times, and I honestly don't like it much. But things should start spicying up pretty soon. Everything can't always go smoothly. ;) 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!”

Niall jumped up with a scream, panic written all over his face. He put a hand to his heart, and took a deep breathe.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NIALL!!!” 6 voices screamed.

Niall ruffled his hair, and ducked his head down to hide his grin.

“Niall, where are your manners? Say thank you.” He knew that voice anywhere. That voice belonged to his best friend.

With a gasp, Niall shot his head up. “Alfie!” He cried, jumping forward and attacking the boy in a hug.

Tears spilled from his closed eyes, as he held onto his best friend.

Harry felt his heart squeeze, seeing Niall touching another boy. He felt like he would get sick, and his chest hurt. Was he jealous seeing Niall hold onto another boy that wasn’t him?

He frowned, but quickly shook it off. Today was Niall’s day; he would worry about this feeling later.

Niall went around and gave all the boys a hug, but when he got to Harry he held on a little bit tighter, and longer. Harry held him just as tight.

Niall stepped back, and wiped his face clean of tears.

“I can’t believe you are here. I can’t believe any of you are here.” He sounded shocked; surprised.

“Why wouldn’t they be?” His mum said. “They are your friends!” She gushed. She felt so happy her son had finally made friends.

“Now you boys remembered what we talked about, right?”

“Yes Maura.” 5 voices said.

“Niall go get ready. They are taking you out for half the day.” His mum demanded. It left no room to argue, not that he would anyway. He was going out, with friends! His friends.

He finally knew what it felt like being wanted. Niall rushed around, throwing on the first piece of clothing he seen.

“Niall, you don’t even match! Change your shirt!” Louis bellowed out. The boys found it amusing, while Alfie found it strange.

This wasn’t like his best friend. He never rushed through things, he wasn’t ever unorganized. Alfie frowned, he didn’t like it. It wasn’t the Niall he knew, and he wanted his Niall back.

Maybe I’m just over reacting. He thought to himself. It had been 3 years, and everybody changes, but Niall never seemed like the type to be unorganized. Even in 4th grade, he would freak out if something wasn’t the way he wanted.

“Alfie, come on!” Niall shouted from the doorway. Alfie was lost in his thoughts he didn’t realize the other boys were leaving. Hurriedly, he walked passed Niall, but grabbed his hand on the way.

They met the boys outside, but Alfie didn’t let go of Niall’s hand. He held on tight; and even tighter when Niall tried to remove his hand.

“I’ve really missed you, Ni.” He said, ignoring the others. Alfie didn’t want to be friends with these people if they were changing his best friend.

“Me too, Alfie. These are my other friends. Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Harry.”

Alfie gave a weak smile, and a small nod. “Nice to meet you.” He muttered.

It wasn’t nice though; they changed his best friend. He would have to talk to him about it later.

--

The boys took Niall to the movies; they seen ‘The conjuring.’ Niall protested, but eventually gave in; much to Alfie’s surprise. He could never get Niall to watch a horror movie.

Now, they headed to the roller rink. Niall has always wanted to go skating, and now he finally got his chance.

“You will help me, right Harry?” He asked when they got their skates.

“Of course, Ni.” He smiled, but he felt relived. He finally admitted to himself that he was jealous of Alfie being here, and all over Niall.

He finally came to the conclusion that he did like Niall.

--

“All you do is move your feet. One in front of the other. Yes, just like that. There you go! You’re getting it. Oh wait, careful. No stop, you’re going to fall!” Harry shouted, but it was too late. Niall’s butt hit the ground, and he groaned out in pain.

All the boys laughed, including Alfie. Harry skated towards Niall, and helped him to his feet.

“I’ll help you.” Harry placed his hands on Nialls hips from behind and slowly pushed Niall forward.

“Now, move your feet. Slowly.” He whispered in his ear. Niall blushed, and his heart began to race from how close he was to Harry. He was getting nervous, and he knew if he tried to talk he would just stutter.

“You’re doing it, Ni.” Harry smiled, and slowly backed away. Niall quickly grabbed his hand, and pulled him closer.

“Skate with me…” He whispered. This time, Harry blushed. He nodded slowly, and together, hand in hand, they skated.

Alfie hated to admit it, but he realized Niall did look happy. Maybe these boys made him happy, but he didn’t want Niall to change for having more friends. He wanted his innocent Niall back. He wanted the boy who thought everyone was good and got scared when someone killed a bug.

Alfie was scared he was losing that boy, and he wondered how long it would be until Niall forgot about him.

--

On the way home, the boys kept sharing secretive glances. Niall was confused, but he dismissed it. He didn’t want to worry about it; he was having a good day.

Together they walked to the house, but they made sure Niall went in last. He walked in, but seen the lights were off.

“Hello? Where is everyone?” He shouted. He was alone in the hall. Where was everyone?

“Mum?” He shouted. He slowly walked to the living room, and flicked on the light when he there.

“SURPRISE!”

Niall jumped in shock, but a smile lit up his face. They had planned a surprise party for him.

His mum, his friends, and even his family showed up. The room was covered in balloons, snacks covered a table, and another table was placed up for presents. The couch was pushed against the wall, and music was playing softly in the background.

Niall’s mum walked up to him, and gulfed him in a hug. “I can’t believe you’re 18.” She cried.

Niall laughed at his mum, “Its okay, I’ll always be your baby boy. Now let’s get this party rocking!”

--

“It’s present time!” His mum shouted. Niall groaned; he just wanted cake.

“When can I eat cake?” He pouted.

“After you open the gifts.”

He received a watch, a new snapback, a couple shirts and pants, and he had gotten some money.

Harry saved his for last. He stood up, and walked to the farthest wall where a case was sat against.

“I don’t know if you play or not, but I seen it and it made me think of you.” Harry smiled.

Niall opened the case, and gasped. Harry had gotten him a new guitar. It was a light blue that faded into a darker blue.

“Harry…”

“If you don’t like it I can take it back an-“

“No Harry, I love it! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” Niall shouted, and tackled Harry into a hug that almost knocked him to his feet.

“This is the best present ever!” He shouted. Everyone laughed, but Harry felt relived he liked his gift.

“You’re amazing, Harry.” Niall whispered into his ear.

“You are too, Ni.”

--

“Niall, will you get the door?!” His mum shouted from the kitchen. Everyone had gone home, expect the boys. Alfie had left an hour ago to catch the flight home.

“Yeah!” He yelled back. He walked to the door, and opened it, but nobody was there.

He frowned in confusion, and looked around. He was about to close the door, when his eyes fell to a box that lay on the porch.

Confused, he bent down to pick it up.

Happy birthday, Niall.

He opened the lid, and felt tears spring to his eyes. Inside laid a dead rat, with its head missing.

A note was attached, and he was scared to read it.

Did you think I forgot about you? – Nathan 

--

Lets try for 7 votes for the next update? It will be waaaay better I promise! please dont stop reading.

Vote, comment, and follow? Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 26.1K 34
Harry Styles has been a criminal for years, he's the best at what he does. Never being caught, and maybe stealing the heart of agent Louis Tomlinson?
15.7K 367 56
Perfect. Jennifer's life was perfect. That's what she told herself anyway. But when she met Harry. 'The Bad Guy', the boy with all the tattoos, who g...
75.5K 528 29
Harry can’t believe himself. Since he introduced this girl, Eleanor, to his best friend Louis he is jealous about what he tells about her. He wants t...
66.3K 2.4K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...