Messages ▷ Dean Ambrose (disc...

By Spicoil

Unknown number: I'll delete it right after I'm done Mia: you promise? Unknown number: yes I promise Mia: *s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
I SAW MY FIRST CELEB
20
21
CM PUNK
22
23

16

939 52 0
By Spicoil

6 weeks later

"Gabriella work with me," I plead. I'm trying to change Gab's dipper but she just won't let me. She keeps crying and kicking. I don't want her to wake Gabe up, Dean just put him down.

"Here let me do it," Dean puts Gab's dipper on in one swift movement and she stops crying. After that he rocks her to sleep. I sigh in frustration and walk to my room. I get in the bed and throw the covers over my head. I don't even hear Dean come in.

"Mia?" He pokes my back." I know you're not sleep Mia? What's wrong?" He pulls the covers back and sees me crying."Baby!" He wraps up in a hug."What's wrong honey?"

"I c-an't tak-e c-a-re of m-y o-w-n babies," I cry.

"Yes you can. Don't talk like that. You're just having a tough time," he strokes my hair.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when you're gone," I say."Do you have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yes I do, but I'll be back before you know it,"

(Vote☺️ Comment💕 Share🙂)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7K 53 16
Gnomeo is a high schooler on summer break and him and his buddies to this summer camp where they meet a bunch of gnomes and hot gnome girls. His bud...
143K 1.2K 10
As the title says. Sexual content (18+)
4.3K 270 18
A different perspective on tv show Udaariyaan. Mere account recovery hone gaya hai tab tak main iss story ko yaha post karungi