Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Rise and Shine {54}

387K 13.8K 6.4K
By aestheticvxbes

The sun was shining in my face so I moved my head towards the hard chest. Finally the sun was out of my eye. The hard chest moved under me and an arm wrapped around me pulling me closer.

Wait. Soft pillows. Soft blankets. Hard chest. I shot awake and looked at my surroundings. I was in a bedroom and to the right of me was Finn.

Shit! I must have fell asleep. I quickly jumped out of the bed. My legs got tangled in the blanket and I fell onto the floor pulling the blanket of Finn in the process.

"Ouch" I mumbled in pain since my back hit a shoe. I pulled the shoe out from my back and saw that it was my sandal.

I saw Finn lean his head over the bed to look at me, "You okay?"

I nodded my head and sat up. Why was I here? "What happened last night?"

He propped his head on the bed an he peered down at me "During the movie you fell asleep. I tried waking you up but I think the wine knocked you out. So me being the gentleman that I am I carried you to bed."

I scanned his face and saw he wasn't lying. His voice didn't crack and he maintained eye contact with me. My eyes drifted to his hair. His hair flopped over his face in a flat bang. His arm lifted up to push it back and then I noticed his lack of a shirt, "So why are you shirtless"

"It's mid-June. It's hot."

I guess he had a point there. I slowly got up and pulled the blanket of me and threw it towards his head.

His facial expression when it hit his head caused me to start laughing. He took a pillow and threw it towards me. It made contact with my side and I almost fell. I took the same pillow and threw it towards his head.

My aim wasn't as successful and it instead hit the clock that was perched on top of the bed. The force of my hit caused a crack in the screen. The clock thankfully stayed on the wall and Finn stood up on the bed to inspect it.

I jumped on the bed to help him. The short hand and long hand were still moving. But I think the time was wrong. It showed that it was 8:50am.

"I think the time's wrong" I mumbled to Finn. I got up of the bed and picked up Finn's phone that was on the night stand. The time on his phone showed it was 8:51.

Shit! I had 10 minutes to get to work.

I dropped his phone onto the desk and rushed into the bathroom. He entered right after me and asked,"What's are you doing? It's too early for all this energy"

"I'm late!!" I exclaimed looking through his cabinets for a toothbrush. He left the room and quickly returned with a dark blue toothbrush in a plastic wrap.

I snatched it out of his hand and placed some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. Finn joined me and brushed his teeth too. While I was brushing Finn kept sliding his hands down my sides.

"Stop" I squirmed at him. He winked at me through the mirror. Finn was definitely very attractive. His just out of bed look was sexy and I kept my eyes away to focus on brushing.

After brushing, I washed my face and tried to decide what to do with my hair.

I pulled it out of its ponytail and my hair looked like a bird nest. My hair was frizzy and the back parts of my hair had reverted to curly strands.

I couldn't leave my hair down so I gathered it all together and got my hair tie to try and put it up. As I was tying my thick hair into a ponytail my one and only hair tie snapped.

"No!" I yelled at the broken hair tie. Finn came up from behind me, placed his arm around my waist and annoyingly said "Stop yelling and just take the day of work. Call in sick"

"I can't" I said deciding to just braid my hair into a halo braid. I don't know if I was going I'm crazy or if Finn was very moody this morning.

I connected the halo braid together satisfied with the job that I had done. The strands that were floating around my face would have to stay that way since I didn't have the time to perfect the braid.

After walking out of the bathroom I noticed my clothes. My graphic tshirt was too casual for work.

"Finn I need a shirt"

He walked out of the bathroom and I ran towards the white shirt that he was holding in his hand. When I reached out to grab it he lifted his arm high making it impossible for my 5'3 frame to reach.

"Finn stop! I'm already late." I groaned at him.

"No. If you want the shirt then I need something in return" he teased

"What do you want" I huffed out

"A kiss. A long sexy kiss"

I rolled my eyes and agreed to his offer. He pulled my head up and planted a kiss on my lips. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and his hands went to my butt. He groped it and I felt uncomfortable since it started to hurt.

I pulled away from him and impatiently said, "Finn may I please have a shirt now"

He smiled at me while tossing the shirt to me and I luckily caught it. I ran into the bathroom to change out of my clothes. I took of my shirt and placed the white one on. The shirt was several sizes too big for me. I tucked it into my jeans and rolled the sleeves up. After my adjustments I still drowned in the shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on my sandals. I ran towards the living room and found Finn dangling my keys in his hand. He was standing in front of the main door.

"You look hot in my shirt" he stated giving me an up and down look

"Thanks."

"You're really leaving?" he asked

"Yes. Can I have my keys?" I was slightly annoyed at him at this point. He passed me my keys and after hugging me he walked me to the elevator.

"Bye" he whispered into the silence

"Bye" I said back as the elevator doors shut.

I thought about the conversation that me and Finn had yesterday. It made more sense as to why he pushed his father away. I would have never predicted that Ed would treat his son like that. The Ed I knew was sweet, caring, and helpful. I wasn't going to judge Ed since I could understand that losing his wife drove him to do things that he regrets. And whenever he a spoke about Finn it was with guilt and pride.

The elevator door opened and I shook the Trate family drama out of my head but my mind just couldn't forget what happened with Finn this morning and last night. Finn was a good guy. He made me laugh and smile and I didn't want to lose him. But I couldn't forget how uncomfortable he made me last night by touching me and groping me.

But it's okay if Ian gropes and touches you. The man who has a girlfriend. But when the guy who's interested in you touches you you're uncomfortable? My subconscious was a judgy person.

I groaned out loud since she was right. I decided to just brush it off. It was probably nothing. Finn is a good guy. I can't lose a good guy.

After walking into the garage I made my way to my car. I quickly drove to McKinley Enterprises. After parking in the garage I grabbed my work bag and got on the elevator.

I wonder why Ian hadn't called me yet since I was late. I patted my pockets for my phone. But my pockets came up empty. Where was my phone?

I thought back to the last time I had it. I had it yesterday with Finn.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I recalled my battery was dying so I turned it off and used Finns charger. My phone was back in Finn's hotel room plugged into a socket.

I quickly got a coffee and rushed inside Ian's office. He was talking on the phone when I walked in. His eyes looked me up and down and I saw his tense face relax a little.

After hanging up his call he stood up from his chair and walked towards me. He was a couple of feet away from me and he leaned back on his desk.

"Hey" I mumbled awkwardly

"Hi" he stated giving me his intense gaze, "Where were you?"

I ignored his question and instead said, "I brought you coffee"

"Delilah.."

I interrupted him and said, "Next time would you like a bagel or something because just drinking coffee everyday is not good for you. There's plenty of bagels in the break room. They come in a variety of flavors like Garlic, Raisin, Plain-"

"Delilah I don't care about the bagel flavors" he interrupted

"Are you sure? If you not a bagel guy then maybe you're a waffle kind of guy?"

"Delilah I know what you're doing and it's not going to work"

"What am I doing. Because last time I checked I was simply informing you of the many breakfast options you have"

"You're trying to change the topic and distract me so that you won't answer my question. Now that you are done being silly, answer my question. Where were you?"

"What do you mean" I replied pretending to be confused.

"Last night. Where were you" at my lack of response he continued to talk, "I told you after the meeting that I would call you and I did. You didn't pick up so I waited. After waiting for a while I went to your place. Your roommate didn't know where you were either so you must understand how...." he paused for a second as he thought of the word he wanted to say, "concerned I was. And now you show up to work late and you can't seem to tell me where you were."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 153 15
Trust is the most important part of a healthy relationship, but it is something many people struggle with, for a lot of different reasons. Even thoug...
191K 3K 38
I hate this story please do not take it seriously. I will not be updating it. I wrote it to prove you sheeps love cheesy plots over unique plots 💕...
1.2M 53.6K 51
Enemies To Lovers Romance. BOOK ONE. In Edward Larsson's world, control meant everything. After his father passed down the family business into his...
10M 468K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...