Patient Love - z.m.

Galing kay meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Two

177 11 1
Galing kay meykemalik

Chapter Fifty-Two

ZAYNS POV.

"I'm... I'm so sorry" I whisper and walk away while I run my hands through my hair.

Fuck, why did I have to do that? Why did I have to make her feel like that? She's probably shocked or whatever. She hates me, just like I hate myself.

"Zayn, you're ok?" Liam asks but I'm not listening. I look out of the window as I see Maura say something, but the music that’s coming out of my beats fades away her voice just as she does when we drive away.

I'm such a dumb ass. I just got her back as a friend and then I decide to kiss her and ruin everything you've worked so hard for. It finally wasn't so awkward anymore, but now I don't even know if we ever could be friends again. Good job Malik, mum would be proud of you.

“Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life”

The Fray sings into my ears. Good timing for this song. I know Maura likes it, and the texts it just perfect right now.

Sarcasm all the way.

"Hey, Zayn" Liam says again while he hits my leg. I put my music off and ask what he wants.

"What’s wrong?" Liam asks.

"I fucked up, ok? I fucked up, just as usual"

"What happened?"

"I kissed her" I mumble.

"You what?" Louis says shocked, "And where is the bad part?"

"Dude, I said 'I'm so sorry' and walked away, I fucking pussied out"

"Zayn, chill man"

"How am I supposed to chill, if I kissed the girl I love, and then walked away. There is no way you can 'chill' with that. She's probably never going to talk to me again. I've lost her…again"

"Zayn, you didn't lose her" Louis says.

"How would you know? You weren't there kissing her and walking away"

"No, and it's better that I wasn't, but you have to believe me"

"Whatever" I say and put my beats back on.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

"Zayn" I say again knowing that it won't make the car turnaround.

"I love you..." I whisper and run my hand through my hair while I feel tears come up. I run back inside to my room, leaving the people in the living room with questioning looks.

Why is he 'so sorry'? He kissed me, I kissed back, he knows. Why? Zayn, what's wrong? Couldn't he feel the firework that came along with the kiss? Didn't he feel like heaven? Was I the only one?

This is why I hate guys. They make me feel so confused. I really don't know if Zayn likes me or not because of the 'I'm so sorry'. What did that even mean? Why did he just walk away? He's supposed to be the badboy, not the pussy.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

What just happened? Why did she went outside with a smile on her face, but came back with tears? She's been on her room for an hour, so I decide to take a look.

"Maura... Is everything alright?" I ask and sit down on her bed.

"Do I look like everything is 'alright'?" She answers with watery eyes.

"What happened?"

"Zayn happened"

"Maura, tell me"

"We kissed and then he walked away, after saying 'I'm so sorry' like what the fuck does he mean with that? He kissed me? If there had to be a person who'd pussy out, it should’ve been me, not him. I just don't understand" Maura says looking really confused.

She really likes him, doesn’t she?

"Maybe he's just afraid to lose you as a friend"

"Then why did he kiss me?"

"Boys don't really think about their actions"

"Gosh, you boys are so hard to understand"

"I know, but I just think Zayn really likes you, but he's afraid to lose you as a friend. He doesn't want to go through the same thing that happened a while back, and so do you"

"I really like him, but I'm also scared to lose him, and I don't want the same thing to happen, but that doesn't mean I should act like he just did"

"I really wish that I could tell you why he did that"

I try to understand, but I just don't. I know he likes her, like A LOT, but he doesn't want to lose her. The kiss is also a bit understandable, but walking away after saying you're sorry? I don't really get that part of the story.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Niall’s pov

Meh, I already miss my beautiful curly head. I still wonder why we stopped at Maura's house. Maybe it was Zayn's idea. Oh well, let's have an adventure and find out.

"Zaayynn" I say sitting down next to him.

"What do you want Niall" he says not even bothering to look at me, he just looks trough the huge window where you can see all the airplanes take off and land. Pretty cool. Back to Zayn…

"Why did we have to stop at Maura's place?"

"I don't want to talk about Maura"

"What? I thought you liked her?"

"I do, but I screwed up, just as I always do when things are going in the right way"

"What happened mate?"

"I kissed her" he mumbles, but because I have super powers I could hear it. Yes, you may say I’m awesome.

"And...?"

"I said I was sorry and walked away. Leaving her there, alone. She probably doesn't even know why I was sorry"

"Why were you sorry?"

"I love her, I wasn't thinking straight. All I thought about was her, and how much I love her. So I kissed her"

"Zayn..."

"She's the best thing that ever happened to me, and I screwed that up" he says looking at his phone screen that has a picture of Maura and him on it.

"Common man, it's going to be fine"

"I don't even want to go on this tour anymore"

"If you want to take some days off, it's fine"

"Taking some days off isn't making what I did look good"

"I promise that everything is going it’ll be fine"

I really need to know of Maura likes Zayn. Jessie would probably know. I need to know because then I'll know if this is going to be hard to fix, or not. If she likes him, it's probably going to be hard. Or not, depends on what you have in mind.

Urgh, why don’t they just tell each other they love each other and the world would be all happy and shizzle, but no.

AN:

Hellooo hope you liked it!

OH MY GOD IT’S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY @redbunnylips WOOOOHHH 2 MORE NIGHTS AND YOU’RE OOLLDDD WOOHH. Sorry, love you (:

Am I the only1 who sometimes just really likes their own stories? Yes…? Oh… ok..

Adios chicka’s en chickos… are there even boys reading this? I mean… I’ve never really met/saw a boy who read fanfics… accept for Tayler Oakley, and Marcus Butler…

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5K 60 32
Lily is a girl with so many hopes and dreams. But is forced to give them all up when her dad abandoned the family leaving her with only her mom, litt...
2.3K 69 23
Kathryn and Stephanie have been inseparable since they met. High school separated them but they remained best friends.When college came they had plan...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
61.6K 409 26
Enjoy