So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

Per omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... Més

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 33

11.8K 470 664
Per omgchele

I'm trying to gather all of the characters for the next book, and so far, I have them all except for who I want to play Aubrey and Theodore III. If you guys know of any Instagram, Tumblr, etc. famous guys that I can use to play them in the near future then let me know. I need them to be or to at least look like they're between the ages of 21-24. I need a brown skin guy and a light skin guy. I'd really appreciate you guys' help!

Victoria

Two weeks later, I pulled up in the parking lot of the club Teddy used to own in Los Angeles and parked my car right beside Teddy's. I'm supposed to be meeting him here to finalize our divorce. Last week at that little dinner, and event he engagement party he had with Milan, sparked something in me. I'm not going to chase after Teddy. If he wants to play games and run back and forth between Milan and I, he can count me out. I'm not down for his games anymore. My parents didn't raise me like this. He's been fucking me over for years, and I need to move on and stop giving him his way all of the time.

I rolled my window down as soon as I pulled up to Teddy and I blew my horn. "Teddy! Come get your shit out of the back of my car."

He looked towards me with his famous smile on his face. "Damn. I really can't believe you're doing this to me Tori. After all we've been through, you're moving out and giving me my shit back. I don't believe this."

"Well, believe it. You drove me to this point," I replied.

Teddy climbed out of his car and went around to the back of mine to get the boxes of his stuff out. I found myself a nice condo away from Teddy, my Dad and the rest of my family. It's in San Diego and it's not really convenient, but that's what I'm looking for. It's not huge but I don't need anything too big since it's only me living in it. I can't believe my life has come to this point but I need to put my foot down, and if moving out on my own is what I need to do, then I'm going to do it. So, I packed up my stuff a few days ago and moved out. I took all of my shit with me, and put the rest of the shit I paid for in storage so Teddy's thirsty ass can't get to it. And while I was unpacking, I came across things that belonged to Teddy and I had to return him to finalize this once and for all.

Teddy loaded all of the boxes into his car before coming around to the passenger side of mine. He slid into the passenger seat and turned to me.

"I can't believe you're really going this."

"I'm only gonna be two hours away."

He sighed. "I know but damn. The last time you were this far away, you were pregnant with Lindsey and living in Detroit."

"Well this is all on account of your actions so you have to deal with it now. I never had an issue with living with you and we weren't together but I had to go as soon as you started disrespecting me by trying to move Milan in with us. It's already hard enough trying to stay in a house with you but adding her would just make it worse, so I had to leave for my own sanity."

He nodded his head. "I understand. So, what does this mean for us? Ain't no more fooling around?"

"I went dry weeks ago Teddy, and you know it. You're getting married, and in your words, you want to start things fresh and on a good slate so I'm going to let you do that with Milan while I'm away. And like you continuously tell me, we've been separated for almost a year and we've been legally divorced for several months so there hasn't been anything going on between us for awhile."

He sighed. "Alright, well I'm gonna miss you big head."

I frowned. "No. Don't even start with the name calling trying to flirt with me. I don't want you anymore Teddy."

He smirked. "You sure about that baby girl?"

Of course I'm not sure about that but I'm not going to let him know that. I'm still in love with him and I'll forever have love for him but it's time I do something for myself. He's not going to control my life anymore and he's not going to reel me back in with his flirtatious remarks. "My name isn't baby girl to you anymore, it's Victoria. And I'm completely sure about it. Are you sure about this?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I guess. I love you Tori baby."

I rolled my eyes. "Will you just stop? Stop this name calling shit and get the hell out of my car! I'm done with you Teddy. Just leave me alone and let me live freely to do what I want to do. You're not going to control me anymore."

He sighed. "Alright, fine. I'll leave you alone but I still love you Tori and I'm gonna always love you no matter where you go or what you do. I know you gotta feel the same way about me too 'cause we have so much history. And no matter what shit we go through, we started off as friends an--"

"We're in too deep to be friends again Teddy. Our friendship was ruined the day before my 17th birthday when we first got in a relationship. When you ruined my birthday because I wouldn't sleep with you, I should've dropped you and we should've ended the relationship then because our friendship and our relationship has been horrible since. We've had our good times but the bad just always seem to out weigh the good. From me switching schools to be with you, going crazy over Keenon, you sleeping with Malaysia and Shyla, you getting Chlamydia, you cheating on me with Charlotte and leaving me for her, DaMarco, Randy, Luther, you getting Charlotte pregnant then getting me pregnant three months later and me moving to Detroit. I can't keep doing this shit Teddy. I'm tired and I'm exhausted and I just want to be alone."

"So I can't call you?"

"I'm going to block your number so you can't."

"For what?"

"I'm not gonna let you sweet talk me and I'm not coming back this time. I swear."

He sighed. "Well, I guess that means I won't ever see you again?"

I shook my head. "No you won't, unless it's something urgent going on with the kids but even then, I don't know if I'll come. I just want to be alone and be free to do what I want to do."

He nodded his head. "Alright, I guess I can't argue with that. So I guess this is goodbye?"

"Yeah. Bye Theodore."

"Bye Tori."

Teddy reached over and hugged me, this time not trying anything crazy. He tightly wrapped his arms around my back and laid his head up on my shoulder. I guess Theodore realized I was serious about being done and leaving because he wasn't even trying to be funny and he wasn't even feeling all over me. I know I've done my fair share of destroying this marriage but Theodore sealed the deal by proposing to another woman and I can't be cordial with him anymore. He crossed the line. He's broken my heart in the past and the last piece of my unbroken heart was struggling to remain, but once I heard he proposed to another woman, that last piece of my heart shattered and therefore, I have nothing left to say to him.

Aubrey 

As soon as the bell rang that ended our third to last class, I was the first person out of school. I had to leave school a couple hours early to take care of business. I rushed down the steps and pushed the large metal door open that led outside. The parking lot was full of cars and parents waiting to pick their children up but I didn't have time to sit around and look at the scenery. I've been trying to link up with Jaz everyday after school but either I'm busy or she's busy. I've been watching her lately and I know she's free today. She doesn't have boxing practice today and I don't have practice either. Usually I get held up after school because of my friends or EJ needs me to do something but I'm not going to get distracted today.

I turned my phone off before I walked out of the school so nobody could get in contact with me. Other than watching Jaz, I've been keeping my eye on Theodore Reed. That nigga has something coming for him as soon as things settle down in my person life. EJ has this plan to kill of Daniel first and work his way through the family but I don't have time for that shit nor do I have time for his, Ava's or Stephen's antics anymore. And I'm done with EJ belittling me. We're co-partners in the business and I want to be treated like an adult. I've stressed this before but he doesn't listen to me, so now I'm gonna have to do the same thing he did to MJ. Everybody will be all right if he, Ava and Stephen weren't alive anymore. Actually, I think everybody will be happy if they're dead.

I crossed the parking lot with my car in my view. All I need to do is get to my car without getting distracted by anything or anybody. I was basically sprinting across the parking lot at this point since I needed to drive all the way up to Los Angeles. It's a 40 minute drive, but knowing the traffic, I'll be lucky to get up to Jazmine's school within an hour. As soon as I reached my car, I heard somebody calling my name.

"Aubrey! Slow down!"

I sucked my teeth. Damn. Majesty's still around? I haven't heard from her since I kicked her out of my apartment three weeks ago. I haven't seen her since then either since she likes to skip school so much. I turned around and watched as she walked up to me, looking tore the fuck up. Her hair was stiff and greasy and she had on this dirty ass sundress with grease stains on it. She walked up to me with a smile on her face, and once she was close enough on me, she wrapped her arms around me.

"What's up?" I mumbled, looking down at her. I wasn't going to hug her back.

"Hey Aubrey. I haven't seen you in awhile," she said, letting go of me. "Where have you been?"

"I was suspended," I told her.

This school suspended me for fighting and bringing up people to help me fight Theodore. Theodore only got suspended for three days while I got suspended for a whole week. Man, if I was really petty, I would've snitched that Theodore carries a gun on a campus. If the administration heard that he has an illegal weapon on him at school, he'd be expelled but I won't be that petty. I took my one week suspension like a man and used my time to plot out how I'm going to take out EJ, Ava and Stephen and I've been watching Jaz.

She frowned. "Oh yeah, I saw the fight between you and Theodore. You really kicked his ass."

I smirked. "I know. What? Were you expecting me not to?"

She shook her head. "No. Of course I was expecting you to win."

"Alright, so what'chu doing over here? I got some business to handle."

"I just wanted to come over here and talk to you since I haven't seen you in such a long time."

I smacked my lips. "Stop playing. You know you ain't come over here just to see me. I know you came over here for a reason."

She sighed. "Alright, well I actually came over here to talk to you and apologize about what happened the last time we were together. I shouldn't have been trying to make our relationship more than what it actually is by trying to cuddle with you and hang out with you after we sleep together. I should have slept with you, took the money and I should have left. I shouldn't have put my hands on because what you were saying was right."

I smirked. Majesty always comes back and apologizes after I fuck up. I socked her in the mouth and I got her apologizing. "And what else?"

"And I deserved to get hit because I was wrong and you were only trying to help me and school me on the right thing to do. I'm sorry Aubrey. I hope you accept my apology."

I nodded my head. "I guess I can accept it but what are you gonna do for me? I mean, an apology is good but you already know what I like from you."

She smiled. "I'm free tonight. Can I come over?"

"Yeah, come over by eight."

She smiled even more. "Alright, I'll see you tonight Aubrey."

"A'ight, I'll see you later."

She smiled at me again before she walked away from me. I shook my head and climbed inside of my car. I really don't want to have to deal with her tonight or for any other night but she's always willing to give it up, and as a man, how can I deny some p*ssy? I started up my car and pulled out of the parking lot at top speed. Of course the traffic was heavy and backed up, but I managed to make it up to Fairview in about an hour and a half. I pulled up into the parking lot of my old school and began driving around. I know Jazmine came to school today so I have to find her car since school lets out in about ten minutes.

I drove through the parking lot and stopped right in front of her car so she wouldn't be able to leave. I rolled down my windows and turned off my car so I could wait for her. I decided to pop up on her dirty ass since she wants to mess around with Theodore. I've been thinking something has been going on with them for years, and everybody always brushed my jokes and assumptions under the rug, but I know they're doing something together. As soon as I dropped Jaz, her and Theodore immediately gravitated towards each other because without me in the way, they can keep their relationship going.

I leaned over to my glove department and pulled out the bottle of Hennessy I had stashed away for times like these. I pulled the cap off and took a long swig of the alcohol. Fucking with Jazmine and her antics has drove me to drink. All she does is stress me out and make my life a living hell and I don't even talk to her. I don't understand how she has so much power and control over my life and we have no communication whatsoever.

I took another swig of the alcohol, this time finishing off the remainder of what was in the bottle before stashing it away in my glove department. Within minutes, students and teachers were pouring out of every exit of the school but my main focus was Jazmine, who was taking her sweet time leaving out of the building. She slowly walked out of the building on her phone so I'm sure she didn't notice me. I leaned out of the window and watched as she walked out of the building look as fine as ever. I came over here with other intentions in mind but damn she looks good in this black ribbed tank-top type dress.

"Jazmine, Jazmine, Jazmine," I spoke up once I saw her. That Hennessy I was drinking must have really gave me some liquid courage.

Her head quickly popped up once she saw me. "Aubrey," she glared at me. "What a surprise."

I smirked. "It shouldn't be a surprise. You looking good."

"I know I am. Why are you here?"

"I can't pop up on you?"

"No since you said you didn't want anything to do with my dirty ass. When you pushed me on the ground at the hospital, I thought that was the last time I'd ever see you and I hoped it would be the last time too. If you came up here looking to pick a fight, save it for one of your voicemails because I don't have time for it today."

I smirked. "So you've been listening to my voicemails. You like 'em?"

"No I don't," she replied with annoyance present in her voice. "And if you came here looking for an apology, don't expect to get one from me."

"Oh, I don't want an apology."

"Then what is it that you want? Because I need to go, and you're blocking me from leaving. I'd like it if you moved out of my way."

"Why? I wanna talk to you."

"Me and you are done and we have nothing to talk about, period." I sighed and climbed out of my car since she wanted to be difficult. I'm not going to put my hands on her. I'd never put my hands on Jaz because I actually care about her, compared to the rest of these girls. Majesty doesn't mean anything to me, so it means nothing to me to see her laying on the ground crying but Jaz is different. I'd actually feel bad about putting my hands on her. As soon as she saw me get out of my car, she backed away from me. "What the hell are you getting out of your car for? I'm not gonna fight you and kick your ass in front of everybody."

I chuckled. "Why you acting like I'm gonna hurt you or something? Look, I didn't come up here to fight with you Jaz."

"Then why did you come up here?"

"To see you, alright? I miss you."

"I already know you do since you're constantly harassing me."

I smirked. "I can explain that. It's just that my emotions kick into over drive whenever I think about you. You know, me and you were good for four years straight. We broke up a lot but we always stayed with each other. We were perfect together Jazmine and I'm tryna get back to that."

She shook her head. "You keep talking about the past but you need to recognize the future. We can never go back to how we used to be because of your actions in the past and what you're doing now. I know you're sleeping around with Majesty and all types of bitches and I'm not going to get a disease. I know you don't like to use protection, so there's no telling what you have. And you disrespected me and accused me of cheating on you with Theodore, when you know he and I have nothing going on. And you walked away from me. You said you'd stick by me and help me out since my parents turned on me because of something the two of us did, and you walked away as soon as shit got hard."

I sighed. "I'm sorry about walking away but can you blame me? I have a lot of shit going on with myself that you don't even know about. I haven't seen my Mama and sister in months. At least you still live with your parents. I live by myself. And the little Majesty situation presented itself to me when I was in need. Me and her were both pissed at you and Theodore, we started bonding and then we slept together a few times. I know I sleep around but was I just supposed to wait on you when you won't even return my phone calls? And I always use protection. I just never used it with you."

"Right. You just never used protection with me so that you can dog me out and disrespect me when I get pregnant? But don't let me get another abortion, per your suggestion and your money. Then you'll really call me a hoe and a slut. That's bull shit."

I sighed. "I was young and dumb back then."

"And you still are."

"And I'm sorry."

"I don't believe you. You said you were sorry the first time I got pregnant and I had to get an abortion. You said it wouldn't happen again but then when we thought I got pregnant, you dogged me out and said I would have to get an abortion because you weren't going to raise Theodore's child. You know I've never slept with him before. He and I have nothing going on. Our situation is just like you and Majesty's. He and I were friends well before you came to middle school with us, but we got closer the same way you and Majesty did. Only we didn't over step those boundaries and get intimate with each other."

"I'm sorry."

"You're not."

"I am. What do I have to prove to show you that I'm sorry?"

"Nothing you say will make me change my mind."

"Seriously? You know you love me Jaz. I'll admit, I fucked up big time but I just want you to forgive me."

She shook her head. "I don't know, maybe later on in the future I'll be able to but I can't right now."

I nodded my head. "Alright, I understand. Maybe we could start fresh once we graduate and you go to college."

"I'm going to college out of state and I won't have time for relationships."

"Oh, you were serious about going to Atlanta?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Oh, well I'm staying in state. I'm not gonna go to college in the fall. I'm gonna stay back and work."

"For what? You're smart, so you might as well go to school because all you're gonna do is get yourself in trouble here without anything to do. You can work and go to school here."

"What about you and our relationship?"

"I told you we're over and so is our relationship so don't think about me because I haven't thought about you while making my college decisions."

I frowned. "Alright, if that's how you feel, fine. I don't know why you're acting like you don't keep me out of trouble. That's why I'm like this now because you left me. I wasn't nothing like this when me and you were going strong."

"You bought this on yourself and I shouldn't be able to control you. You control yourself."

"Well I can't control myself anymore Jazmine. I love you."

"I know you do."

"So please don't do this to me."

"You did this to yourself."

Jazmine was leaned up against her car now so I stepped closer to her so I was directly in front of her and I wrapped my arms around her. "I know I fucked up but I can make it better. I promise."

She bought her arms up and tried to push me away but I kept my arms taught around her so she wouldn't be ale to. "Get off of me. I don't want you to make anything better because every time you do, something worse always happens. Just leave me alone."

"Just give me a kiss and I promise I'll leave you alone."

She shook her head. "No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No! Leave me the hell alone! I don't want anything to do with you!"

I grabbed Jazmine's face and pressed my lips up against hers. If she isn't going to kiss me then I'll just have to kiss her to show her what she's missing. I know I fucked up with Jaz but I'm willing to change and make things work for the two of us. I just want things to go back to the way they were with her because when I was with Jaz, I was at my best. I know Jaz must feel the same way about me too because she didn't even pull away from me, she kept the kiss going. I removed my hands from her face and slid them around her firm waist. This is exactly what I've been missing in my life. 

She slowly started to back her head away from mine but I wasn't going to let her go this easily. I took her bottom lip into my mouth and pulled her closer to me. I let her lip go and started kissing down her neck since I know that's what she's been missing in her life.

"Aubrey please," she begged. "Please don't do this. Please."

I continued kissing down her neck until I got behind her ear, her sweet spot, but she pushed me away.

"I said don't do this Aubrey! No means no! And you're drunk."

I frowned. "No I'm not and I wasn't doing shit to hurt you. You were saying no but you were pulling me closer to you."

"You are drunk! I smell the alcohol on your breath."

I sighed. "I just took a sip of some Hennessy before I got here, that's all. I'm not drunk though."

She shook her head as she backed away from me. "See, this is why I don't want anything to do with you. You always do some dumb shit like this to me. Just get away from me."

Jazmine pushed me out of her way and swung her car door open in my face but that courage I got from the alcohol had rubbed off as soon as she turned back to her old self. Before she could even get into the car, I grabbed her by her wrist and snatched her out of the car.

"Look bitch, I came over here to pop up on you and see how you're doing but obviously you don't wanna cooperate with me, so I'm gonna tell you why I really came over here. You can lie about it and you can protect that nigga Theodore all you want but if I ever, and I mean ever, catch the two of y'all together I'm gonna kill you. On everything, I'm gonna use the gun I got on me right now and kill you. Don't let me catch y'all together. Do you understand?"

"Biiiiiiiihh," Jaz cocked her head to the side, sounding like Plies. "I already know you don't have a gun so you don't have to lie about it. And you can see me and Theodore together when ever you want me to and I bet you won't do anything."

I kept her in my grasp but I used my other hand to lift up my shirt and show her the gun I had. "Wanna bet? She's fully loaded and I'm ready to start firing, so keep fucking with me and you gon' be dead just like your little buddy Theodore. You know I don't like him and I don't want you hanging out with him, so don't let me catch you Jaz. I'm gonna kill the both of y'all so watch your backs!"

I pushed Jazmine up into her car and walked over to mine. Just when I thought she was changing for the better, she goes back to her old ways. So fuck her and fuck Theodore. She's on my shit list now.

Theodore III

I plopped down on the couch across from Grandpa's desk in his office and looked towards him. "So what's up? What's going on?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about that little dinner and engagement party you went to a couple weeks ago. You never got to talk to me about it. Who's your dog ass father's new bitch he can manipulate?"

I slightly shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know her like that but her name's Milan Donahue. She's cute but she's definitely his type. She doesn't talk much and she doesn't argue or get hostile, and since she's so young, he can manipulate her like how he did to Mama."

"How do you think she'll fit into the family?"

"I'll give her three years before she loses her mind. She's not equipped to deal with us. It takes a special kind of person to deal with everybody in this family and she ain't it. I mean, she ran out the room crying at her engagement party when I nicely said she was a big hoe after my Dad's money."

"Money?" Grandpa laughed. "His money went dry as soon as I took my clubs away from him."

I shook my head. "Actually, they didn't. When we went over there a couple weeks ago, he had a new Porsche sitting in his driveway. I just know from growing up with him that he's got money saved from when he used to play ball, he's invested in the stock market and he's got shares in The Los Angeles Dream Team. I mean, he's gotta have shares in the team that he owns."

Grandpa's eyes widened. "Since when did he own the team?"

"Well, he's one of the four people who own the team. I saw his little plague and award letters when I was at the house the other week and Lindsey asked him about it. That's what he told us so I came home and did some research on it and it's the truth. He does own part of the team so he's doing pretty well for himself."

"Damn," Grandpa mumbled. "I thought his money would've went dry. How are we gonna take his money now?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I'm not even concerned about him or his money. I'm tryna figure out who this Milan chick is. I need some of your people to do some investigating on her. I don't trust her, especially since she was practically begging us to trust her. She was cool and nice but she was just a little too nice and naive. She went to school and has a good job working for the city, so she's not concerned about my Dad's money. I just can't wrap my finger around what she sees in him."

"Neither can I but I'm not involved in the game anymore. I told you that you're running things now so you need to get in contact with them. You know where I keep my numbers in my safe. You do it and you get your protection. I heard you got your ass beat by Aubrey a couple weeks ago. I heard it through the streets you got jumped. That wouldn't have happened if you had just hired my top flight security team. You can't be running around these streets without protection."

"I know. I'm gonna get it handled tonight."

"You better or that Aubrey niggas' gonna sneak you and kill you."

"I know, I know. I got it covered."

"And don't forget to get security for Lindsey and Daniel too. Isaiah already listened to me and he's always protected. You gotta protect your sister at all times and Daniel especially. He's my heir. He's what's gonna keep this business going once all the rest of us die off then he'll be able to pass it down to his kids. Speaking of Daniel, you know he's getting older."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I know."

"And he's gotta find out about the family business one of these days. You're gonna have to be the one to brief him on my expectations, your expectations, dealing with the money flow and protecting yourself and your family at all times. How old is he now?"

"Eight," I replied.

"When he's ten, I want you to sit down and talk to him. Have a man to man conversation with him, you and Isaiah both. I don't want Lindsey involved so just keep her out of it. But Daniel needs to be aware of the family business. Now he's young, so don't go into too much detail but just let him know what's coming for him in his future. Okay?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I got you. What about Princess?"

"If I'm not around while she's growing up, expose her to the business the same way we're doing Daniel. If you got some business meetings to go to, take her with you so she can get a feel for things. I really don't want her working for the family business but that's up for you to decide."

"I don't want her having to do this. I don't even want her to know what's we do for a living."

He nodded his head. "I understand but she's gonna have questions. So as she's younger, sugar coat the business but once she's older, let her know the truth and let her know that you were only doing it to protect her and her well being. You go to the bank like I asked you to last week?"

"Yes sir."

"And you transferred that half a mil to Princess' trust fund?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. She doesn't need to know about the money, only that she'll be secured for the rest of her life. I don't want her turning out like my daughter."

"Trust me, she won't ever be anything like my Mother. I'm gonna make sure of that."

"Good. You know she left, right?"

"No, but it's not like I even talked to her so I don't care."

"Well she moved to San Diego."

I scoffed. "It's just a couple hours away. If you ask me, it's not far enough."

Grandpa chuckled. "You know how she likes to run away from Teddy once they get to arguing. She's just mad he went and got engaged. She won't be gone but three months, tops. She'll be back soon and they'll be back together. Since that Milan chick likes older men, maybe she can stop by here."

"Nah," I laughed. "If anything, I'm gonna get her. She's feeling me."

"And how would you know that?"

I smirked. "Just because I do. There's a method to my madness and she fell for my game last night. She's feeling me, so don't be surprised if I take her away from my Dad."

Grandpa shook his head. "Alright but I'm gonna act like I don't know anything but I'll be laughing. I just wanna see something bad happen to your Dad, that's all. I don't know why the Lord just keeps being so generous to him."

I opened my mouth to speak but the sound of my phone ringing stopped me. I reached own in my pocket and saw that it was Nicole calling. What does she want? I haven't seen or heard from her since I took Princess away from her three weeks ago. As a concerned mother, I would've thought she would've came looking for Princess weeks ago but I guess she isn't that concerned about her own daughter.

"Theodore! Where the hell is my baby?" she yelled.

I sighed. "She's at my crib. It's been three weeks Nicole, where you been and why you just now trying to find out what happened to her? You haven't even called to check up on her in weeks. For all you know, I could've hurt her or anything could've happened to her."

"I know you wouldn't hurt her and I've been busy at work," she replied but I knew her only job was sleeping with dudes for cash. "I know you want to see her more than you do so I just let you get your time with her. You got your three weeks, now it's time for me to see my daughter."

"Nah. You just walked away from her for three weeks!"

"So? I can do what I want with my daughter."

"See, that's what you're forgetting. She's our daughter and I can decide what I want for her too. And the last time I was over there, you were fucking some nigga all up on the stuff I bought for her and you even had dirty ass Tee Tee over there. And you've been stealing the money I've been giving you for day care. I don't want Tee Tee's dirty, stinky ass watching my daughter."

"Well that's just too bad. Tee Tee is her aunt and Tee Tee can see her and take care of her when ever I want her to."

"Yeah, that's right!" I heard Tee Tee yell in the background.

"Tell that bitch to shut up and stay out of my business!" I yelled into the phone. "We're at this point because of her."

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" Nicole yelled back.

"Whatever. Fuck that bitch. I'm not bringing Princess back."

"No, fuck you Theodore and you need to bring my daughter back! I'm not playing with you."

"It's good girl," Tee Tee yelled in the background. "Don't waste your breath over that nigga and don't waste your energy. All you gotta do is call the police and say he kidnapped your daughter. They'll lock his ass up for a really long time and he won't be able to see Princess or get in the way of you taking care of your daughter. Call the police Nicole!"

I scrunched up my face. "What'chu getting the police involved for?" I asked.

Grandpa lifted up his head once he heard me. "Police? What the fuck is going on?" he asked.

I could hear Nicole and Tee Tee yelling in the phone but I took the phone away from my ear. "This is Nicole and Tee Tee. They're trying to get the police called on me and accuse me of kidnapping Princess if I don't get her back so I won't be able to see her again."

Grandpa sighed. "I know you don't wanna do it but she's still her mother and you don't need any police getting involved. They'll start investigating and then they'll have you paying child support and tryna take my money. Whatever you do, don't get the police involved but when you call up my security team, make sure you have one of them over there with them so they can keep an eye on Princess."

"I don't wanna leave her over there Grandpa."

"I know but then you'll be able to see her this weekend and nobody ever said you had to just drop her off over there. You can sit over there and see your daughter for as long as you want to and whenever you want to."

"I just don't want her to get hurt though."

"She won't as long as you get security over there."

I took a deep breath and put the phone back up to my ear. Sure enough, they were still yelling and screaming like hood rats. "Aye! Shut the fuck up, both of y'all bitches. I'll bring my daughter over there and I'm coming to investigate. It better not be no other niggas up in that house."

"Oh, shut the fuck up and bring her over here," Nicole replied.

"You got an hour to bring her over here or we're calling the police!" Tee Tee yelled in the background before I hung up.

I hate those two bitches. I stood up from the couch and walked out of Grandpa's office so I could get Princess from in my room. I jogged up the steps and pushed my bedroom door open. Princess was laying in her crib crying her eyes out. I rushed over to her and picked her up. 

"Don't cry Princess," I coo'd, kissing her face. "Don't cry for Daddy."

I bounced her around on my hip as I scavenged my room to clean up her stuff. I packed up the important stuff she needed in her diaper bag and packed everything. I didn't pack up all of her diapers, toys and bottles though because I know she'll be back soon. Nicole won't be able to take Princess away from me for long. She's just lucky Grandpa convinced me to take her to Nicole. 

I got Princess dressed, strapped her in her car seat and made my way out of the house. I have too much on my plate to have one fuck up cost me my life and my daughter. I know Nicole isn't fit to take care of Princess. Everybody can see that but the courts won't see it that way. She'll be more fit since she has a legal job, her own home and her own car in her name. I don't have any of that shit, but I don't see how it matters if I'm actually taking care of Princess. The love is what matters, and Nicole isn't showing her that.

So, I'll take her back but I hope Nicole knows, that in the future, this shit won't be going on. I won't be going back and forth with her about my daughter and Tee Tee damn sure won't be involved in the two of us trying to co-parents. If I'm lucky, I'll get full custody of Princess since I'm the only parent that actually cares and loves her.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

450+ Comments.

How do you guys feel about this chapter? Is Victoria leaving for good? Will she be back? Does Teddy really care about Milan? How long do you guys think their relationship will last? Does Teddy still have feelings for Victoria? How do you guys feel about Aubrey? How do you guys feel about Majesty apologizing to him for him putting his hands on her? How do you guys feel about Aubrey popping up on Jaz? Will Jaz eventually cave in to Aubrey's game or does she have the will power to resist him? Will Aubrey actually do something if he catches Jazmine and Theodore together? How do you guys feel about the conversation between Theodore and Effrin? Should Daniel know about the family business this young? How do you guys feel about Teddy being a co-owner of the team? Is that why Milan is after him? How do you guys feel about Nicole and Tee Tee ganging up on Theodore? Would they really call the police? Did he do the right thing by taking Princess back? How do you guys feel about Nicole, as Princess' mother, allowing Theodore to just take Princess for almost a month without any communication?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
180 3 55
Four misfits team up to expose a dirty politician. What could possibly go wrong? ...
298 1 33
She's the daughter of a dangerous Mafia leader and the CEO a Resort owner Someone to not be messed with, she's crazy would shoot anything that ticks...