Liv is BACK?

By rubythehairmaster

What drama unfolds when Liv comes back to 1st class? (fanfic, not a true story) this is book two of an ongoin... More

Part One: The Decision
Part Two: She's Here!
Part Three: A Sentimental Conversation
Part Four: She Lies
Part Five: Bars
Part Six: Did She Really Do That?
Part Seven: How Could a Pit Block Hurt?
Part Eight: She Needs WHAT?
Part Ten: A Short Conversation
Part Eleven: Taking a Break
Part Twelve: Katie Blurted
Part Thirteen: What's Going On With You?
Part Fourteen: The Three Musketeers, Once Again
TEASER: NEW BOOK

Part Nine: #LoveYouLiv ❤️

1K 44 5
By rubythehairmaster

Annie's POV:

Liv was taken back into the room where she was getting the surgery. The doctors that we were lucky because the crack in her skull was very small and she would only need a few days of recovery time. 

The bad part? The doctors also said that amnesia would occur for around a day after recovery because of some of the drugs they had to use in surgery.

All they needed to do was stop the bleeding inside of her skull. It couldn't be too bad, right?

Liv's mom and Coach Mary were talking about what happened while I made some musicals dedicated to Liv. They were all of her favorites (of course I'd know what they were - I'm her best friend). I captioned them all "#LoveYouLiv ❤️" and people didn't really say anything about it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

Everyone was asking me questions because when the block "flew out" (not really - of course, I threw it), I was the only one in the pit. It was really overwhelming.

---------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV:

My eyes opened. Some people were putting a cloth around my head. Why? Oh well. The same people that put the cloth around my head helped me up and into a wheelchair. They were calling me "Liv". That was my name, right? Yeah. Right.

A woman came up to me and hugged me. Who was she?

"Liv, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm fine... Who are you again?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm your mom. Don't worry - you'll remember me tomorrow."

There was a girl who looked about my age standing a little ways away. I knew who she was! That was Annie! But why could I remember her and not my mom?

"Annie!" I yelled.

"Liv? How do you remember me?" she asked.

"I don't know - I guess we've been spending too much time together lately?" I suggested, laughing.

*FOOTNOTES*

- That was kinda weird to write xD

- The next chapter she will already have her memory back so... I just wanted to add that in so I could do a chapter based on that xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...