Part Fourteen: The Three Musketeers, Once Again

Liv's POV:

Katie and I walked out of the room we had been talking in, holding hands. Annie looked back at us, saw that we had both been crying and were now holding hands, ran up to us, and hugged us.

"Let's NEVER do this again," I suggested.

"Good idea," Annie and Katie said together. We all giggled.

--------------------------------------------------

Annie's POV:

"Mommy, can Liv and Katie come over for a sleepover tonight? It's Friday," I asked.

"Oh, so you're talking to Katie again, huh?"

"Yeah... But anyway. Can they come over?"

"Sure, Annie. Hayley will be at someone from school's house tonight so you'll have the house to yourselves," my mom answered.

"Yay! I mean it's fine with her there, but without her, we can... Anyway," I said, changing the subject.

"How was gym?"

"It was great! I started training stalders today! And I did my handspring layout stepout on the high beam for the first time. I didn't make it, but there was a mat under the beam so it was fine," I exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

We arrived at Annie's house.

"See you tomorrow, Katie!" Mom yelled.

"Bye, Mom."

I rang the doorbell and Liv answered it.

"Hey, Katie!" Liv exclaimed.

"Hi, Liv!"

Annie appeared and we all ran up to her room. It was just like how it used to be - all three of us.

*FOOTNOTES*

- Stay tuned for a teaser of the new book!

- Did you like the plot? I hope you did! I know I did :)