Part Five: Bars

Liv's POV:

It was time for me to practice bars. At Hill's I started to work on things like stalders - level 10 skills. Coach Mary wanted me to, for now, work on my level 8 bar routine since I had told her I wanted to go level 8 again. She said that we would do level 9 skills later in the day.

I walked over to the bar I was assigned (we have three sets). TJ and Mia let me do my routine first.

"Come on, Liv. You can do this," Mia said.

I concentrated on my pirouette. That was the hardest part of my routine and the part I usually messed up on.

I started my routine. Kip, pirouette, kip. Usually, I would've done a squat on, but I got distracted because someone over at beam was laughing really hard. Who was laughing and why was it so loud?

"Liv, is something wrong?" TJ asked.

"Oh - sorry, I was distracted," I replied.

I circled around the bar to gain momentum and then jumped to the high bar and did the rest of my routine.

When I did my layout dismount, I stuck it! That never happened!

*FOOTNOTES*

- Wow, that was a boring chapter xD

- I'm trying to find a good spot to add some drama. Maybe the next part? You'll have to read to find out!

- This story is pretty terrible xD There's no drama or anything (READ FIRST TWO FOOTNOTES)! Ugh I don't really like this story but I'll finish it for everyone reading it :)