Part Nine: #LoveYouLiv ❤️

Annie's POV:

Liv was taken back into the room where she was getting the surgery. The doctors that we were lucky because the crack in her skull was very small and she would only need a few days of recovery time. 

The bad part? The doctors also said that amnesia would occur for around a day after recovery because of some of the drugs they had to use in surgery.

All they needed to do was stop the bleeding inside of her skull. It couldn't be too bad, right?

Liv's mom and Coach Mary were talking about what happened while I made some musicals dedicated to Liv. They were all of her favorites (of course I'd know what they were - I'm her best friend). I captioned them all "#LoveYouLiv ❤️" and people didn't really say anything about it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Katie's POV:

Everyone was asking me questions because when the block "flew out" (not really - of course, I threw it), I was the only one in the pit. It was really overwhelming.

---------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV:

My eyes opened. Some people were putting a cloth around my head. Why? Oh well. The same people that put the cloth around my head helped me up and into a wheelchair. They were calling me "Liv". That was my name, right? Yeah. Right.

A woman came up to me and hugged me. Who was she?

"Liv, how are you feeling?" she asked.

"I'm fine... Who are you again?" I asked.

"Honey, I'm your mom. Don't worry - you'll remember me tomorrow."

There was a girl who looked about my age standing a little ways away. I knew who she was! That was Annie! But why could I remember her and not my mom?

"Annie!" I yelled.

"Liv? How do you remember me?" she asked.

"I don't know - I guess we've been spending too much time together lately?" I suggested, laughing.

*FOOTNOTES*

- That was kinda weird to write xD

- The next chapter she will already have her memory back so... I just wanted to add that in so I could do a chapter based on that xD