Book 1: Breaking Free Making...

By dicaprisunisshinning

This story is based off the movie titanic except that JACK AND ROSE ARE BOTH ALIVE!!! *book 1 out of 3* The f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors notes

Chapter 9

2K 38 22
By dicaprisunisshinning

Jacks Pov

Oh shit what am I gonna do? How am I going to find her? What happens if I'm to late? What happens if Cal and Ruth find out that she isn't engaged to Cal anymore but to me? What if they discover Rose is pregnant with the twins? What will they do to her? Ok ok ok you need to stop worrying Jack she can take care of herself for a little while. You just need to get your act together to rescue her from the evil slimy clutches of the man slut himself Caldon Hockly and his evil sidekicks who make up his mind and do his dirty work for him Ruth DeWitt-Bunkter and Spicer Lovejoy. And as well all of his other guards, servants and possibly the police if he gets them involved. This situation is hard enough all ready with Rose being pregnant and me not knowing where she is. I just need to focus and get more money for the both of us. Tomorrow I should go and sell The Heart of The Ocean to the highest bidder. And now... I should do what I do best draw. But all the shops are closed. God damnit!!! Hmmm... Well I'll have to try and get in their. Besides who wouldn't help a poor Titanic survivor who has nothing but his missing family and his ability to draw.

The streets are mostly cleared up by now with people sitting down in a warm restaurant eating. The streets were still drenched in all the tears of those who were lost in the Titanic sinking. I found my way to a street full of Op-Shops. Either thou they were closed I had to start making money somehow even if it was breaking in and stealing I would do anything for Rose and my new family. I knocked at 2 doors with no reply. I then tried the third and forth with the same answer. I tried the whole street with the same reply by then as I turned around to walk back up I saw a dim light coming from the ally way. God this is such a bad idea, but I have to do it for Rose and the twins that is all what matters. I take what I have which is left of me and walk down the dark ally only to find a sign swinging in the wind saying Gilbert Garage.

"Um hello?", I asked seeing if anyone would reply:

"Who is it?", a rusty old voice asked. With a man emerging from the darkness.

"Who are you?", he asked me walking and facing towards me.

"Umm hi I'm... I'm Jack Dawson", I said introducing myself to him and putting my hand in front so he could shake it.

"Gilbert", he reply with shaking my hand, "So what can I do for you Jack at this hour?"

"Umm well I was just looking for a few blank sheets of paper and pencils that's all", I answered his with.

"Hm", replied with surprised at my request, "Come this way", he then lead me out of the garage and into a hallway that lead to his craft shop. His craft shop was filled with very unique things like wooden sculptures craved from a block of wood, some statues made from rock and a few paintings up and around the walls. He then lead me over to a stand of art books like one I had on the Titnaic. "Leather or cardboard?", he asked me.

"Leather please", I answered he then took a dark brown leather book from stand and walked over to the front counter when he ducked under and got a drawing kit that had everything I needed to get started with.

"$25", he demanded for the book and the kit. I then rummaged through my pockets to find the amount required.

"Here", I said handing the money to him, "Thankyou", I said walking towards the shop door.

"No problem Jack, umm you might want to exit the way you came in"

"Oh yeah, thanks", I then made my way back and exit from Gilbert's garage where he made all the wooden stuff himself.

The street was very cold, wet and windy. I walked alone for a while before hitting the main streets.

The main streets of New York were so alive at night they never died and the lights never faded. I then found a dry spot outside a restaurant and I did what I did best draw.

I must of been their for a while I already had money in my lap trying to escape. I drew as much as I could trying to get my mind off the Titanic and finding Rose. I hear the doors open and close constantly with a couple always laughing. Some even stop to have a glimpse of me and my work and later give me some cash.

I just finished my third piece. It is a picture of the Titanic. I also drew a picture of the twins in Roses womb cuddling each other. And the streets of New York.

"Oh honey look at this", a women said shadowing over me with her husband to see me art work.

"Wow is that... Is that a picture of the Titanic that sank?"

"We'll certainly sir", I replied.

"O my god", the women replied with amazed.

"Are you a survivor? if you don't mind me asking?", he asked me.

"Yes. Yes I am"

"O my god", the women repeated.

"How did you survive? Did you get to a boat? Where you rescued in the water?"

"Honey honey don't pressure the man. He has gone through enough tonight"

"No no it's fine. And I was rescued in the water with my fiancé ."

"You fiancé Where is she? did she make it?", the women asked me.

"Oh yes she made it alright"

"Then where is she then? if she is not here with you", the man asked.

"Umm her ex took her and I don't know where she is so I'm staying put here and getting money for us both to raise our family."

"But if it is true love won't you go out and fight for it like we did?"

"Honey please don't pressure the poor man", but the women was right. I fought for Rose on the Titanic and won and I shouldn't ever give up on her especially now when she is with Cal. I couldn't even hear what they were saying anymore. I had to find Rose I'm just distracting myself from doing it.

"Umm..."

"Jack", I said filling in the blanks.

"Umm Jack do you do wedding paintings or drawings?"

"Yeah. I can if I want to"

"Really?", she said happily .

"Yeah I can. It depends who and where and what is in it"

"Well it's just going to be us two", she said pointing to the man she was with, "In our house, if that is ok with you?"

"No no it sounds perfect", I replied with to make her happy.

"If you don't mind we would like you to start right away"

"Yeah sure I'm fine with that"

"Perhaps you can stay with us while you are working on the drawing? That is if you want to? You do have a place to stay the night don't you?"

"No I don't have a place I can stay but I do accept your offer"

"Then it's settled then you can come and stay with us Jack while you work on your master piece"

"But what about your fiancé? Does she know where you are? Does she know where you are going?"

"No she doesn't, after we got off the ship her ex fiancé Cal's evil henchman Lovejoy took her. And I don't know where she is now", they both just stop there with their mouth's wide open when I said that. They just stood their in silence when I packed up all the stuff I had. I shoved all the money that I had in my lap into my pockets and made my way up to them to meet their eyes.

"Ok let's go", we then walked down the street together with me trailing behind the lovely couple who gave me a job and a place to stay tonight. They then stopped and hopped into a fancy car. With me entering last. I sit up and lean against the window and start looking at all the lights, people and restaurants.

"Oh Jack sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves to you. My name is Mary Calvert and this is my husband Joseph"

"How do you do Jack", Joseph said putting his hand out for me to shake

"Jack Dawson", I say to him before shaking Mary's hand.

"So Jack tell us a bit about yourself?"

"Well I grew up in Chippwa Falls and when my parents died when I was sixteen  I started traveling making my way from place to place which I then ended up in Southhampton, which is where I won my ticket for the Titanic in a game of poker, which is where I met my fiancé Rose."

"Wow you must have an exciting life then Jack"

"You could say that"

"Whoa whoa whoa wait wait wait. You met your fiancé on the Titanic. But that only sunk like a day or two a go and set sail four or five days ago. And your telling me that you just met fiancé less than a week ago?"

"Yeah"

"Wow it must be really true love then if you grabbed a hold of her quick"

"Haha yeah"

"So when is the wedding then Jack?"

"Umm well hopefully very soon actually like in a week or two. Something like that"

"Wow that's... That's really soon any reason at all?"

"Well because she is pregnant and her evil fiancé might come back and take her back or even kill her so yeah..."

"Oh ok wow."

"You must of had a very exciting week than Jack"

"Yep. Yes yes I did", I must admit this car ride was very awkward. But at least I was being honest with myself and them and that is all what matters.

We then pull in to a very very very very expensive big house and I mean it is huge! I don't even think Cal has a house this big nor the money to afford it.

"Wow! Is... Is this really where you live?"

"This is it Jack"

"This is our dream home and where you will be staying and working"

"Wow how do you two afford something like this?", I asked them.

"True love. True love is the richest on earth", Mary then lead me to a big set of double doors which she opened only to find what I had dreamed of my whole life. It was an art room.

It was big and huge with the walls 2-4 meters high so I can draw or put up as many big pieces of art as I want. It had a modelling stage so I can draw models. It had a couch, tables with blank sheets to paper, draws filled with pencils and equipment, it had fresh painting canvases. It had absolutely eve thing that an artist would need.

"Is this good enough for you Mr Dawson?"

"Are you kidding me. This is everything an artist could ever dream about"

"Good. Come this way", we then left the room (as much as I wanted to stay) but I knew that the next stop would be my room.

"This is your room Jack", she then opened the doors wide open to reveal the most biggest fanciest room I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Oh wow. This...this room it's amazing! I've never seen anything like it before. Oh wow!", I am completely having a fanboy moment right now, "How do you this? How do you get all this money?"

"Like I said Jack true love. True love is the most richest strongest thing on earth. Nothing can break it."

"But I don't get it. I don't. How is all this possible?"

"Well me and Joseph first met when I was 17 at a party. And we danced we talked and we became very close friends. By the end of the night we already knew that we were made for each other. But of course that party came to an end and our parents pulled us away from each other. We didn't see or year from each other after that night. A year later we were both betroved to both different people that our parents had chosen for us and we met. Once again at a party. And well we wanted a life together. And we fought and we fought and fought for it until our parents let us go. I ran away from my parents and I lived with Joseph. His parents then let him go as well with part of the money he was promised and his job. We then got married and settled in together. And Joseph went off to his job and got promoted again and again and again until he had the highest rank and pay. And that made us the richest couple alive in New York."

"Wow. So technically true love did make you rich then ha"

"Yes it did Jack. Now you better get some sleep so we can go and find your fiancé tomorrow. You had a big day today."

"Ok goodnight"

"Goodnight Jack", Mary then shut the door leaving me in the biggest room I've ever been in. I then got ready straight away and hopped in the most biggest, comfiest bed ever I have ever slept in trying to get a good nights sleep. So tomorrow I can rescue Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 915 22
I am a huge fan of the movie Titanic I am obsessed with the story and I wanted to know what would have happened if jack lived, will they start a life...
238K 6.9K 23
A scientist and her colleagues find a way to unfreeze a man who is one of many Titanic victims. Little does she know, that man and her family have a...
46 2 1
Rose goes back to her family after the sinking but is left wondering one evening. Do miracles exist?
1K 14 20
Carpathia, and Titanic, coldness and most importantly love. Jack and rose survived the shipwreck but now their on the Carpathia waiting for their cha...