Who Said girls Couldn't Play...

By herecomesdree

Delilah. A beautiful girl who just so happens to play football. She's a junior in high school and 16 almost 1... More

Chapter 1
copy rights
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: tryouts and troubles
Thanks!!
Chapter 4: Tylers P.O.V
Chapter 5: leaving
Chapter 6: what?
Chapter 7: woah
Chapter8:it's like a bomb went off
Chapter: maybe
Chapter9: maybe it'll be ok
Chapter 10: hope
Chapter 10 Part Two: Things May Work
Chapter 10 part 3:piece of art
Chapter 10 part 4: Dress Shoping
Chapter 11: Surprise!!
Chapter 12: What?!?!
Chapter 13: Moving On And goodbyes
Chapter 14: Homecoming Game
Chapter 15: Homecoming Dance
Chapter 16: ER
Chapter 17:Good news?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Workouts With Gage?
Chapter 21: dolls, stuffed animals, and surprizes
Chapter 22: Something New
Chapter 23: Practice, Practice, Game
Chapter 24: Almost There
Chapter 25:Do We Win?
Chapter 26:Party Like There's No Tomorrow.
Chapter 27: Friends?
Chapter 28: France planing
Chapter 29: Leaveing For France
Chapter 30: The Flight
Epilogue
SEQUEL and other books

Chapter 20: My New Room

5.2K 173 39
By herecomesdree

A/n IF I DO A SEQUAL SHOULD IT BE IN THE COLLEGE OR HER SENIOR YEAR.

College: brief summary of her senior year maybe 2 chapters on the football season of that year. The next two or three chapters would be on the graduation and picking a college moving in, all of that stuff, and if you want I could add the summer.

High school: would start a week before senior year starts or at the beginning. Depending on your choice. I really have no clue what I want to do with it. If I start in the senior year I would most defiantly have all the loose ends from this book tied up. Like will she ever talk to Zach who knows, not you guys. Okay sorry that was rude.

Message me or comment what all of you think.

I could use that.
The room if hers, the only difference is that the walls are a violet color.

Okay now what all of you are looking forward to..... This chapter!!!!

------------

I drive to Angels house because she's coming with me to my dads.

The drive to angels house is a ten minute one. It's in the oppisit direction of my dads but I really wanted someone to come with me. There are three stop signs and two stop light on the way to her house, I only get stopped at one of the two traffic lights.

When I do get stopped however there is a really annoying guy in the car next to me, he's blaring his music and yelling at me trying to get my attention, I ignore his yells and him in general, not wanting to talk to anyone.

I pull into her long driveway only to see her sitting on the porch waiting for me. She walks up to my car and opens the door, the seatbelt click and then I start the engine once again.

I glance at her and see her smiling at her phone. She is definatly texting Brent. I decied to not talk about that though. At the next stop light im going to talk to her.

"How about some coffee?"

She turns to me and her eyes light up.

"Starbucks?" Angel asks.

"If you want to thats fine with me, I'm buying though." I say laughing.

"Fine be stuburn I'm getting the biggest size though."

"That's okay, I'm stilll paying"

I drive down the busy street to the nearest Starbucks and pull in.

"Drive through or walk in?" I ask Angel.

"Walk in"

I nod my head, pull into a parking space In front of the building and pull the key out of the ignition.

Angel opens her door and I do the same. We walk up to the door and I open it for angel then I follow her.

Angel walks up to the counter and orders something strange, I order a large frozen coffee with whipped cream and then give them my jersey number as my name.

I then pay for both of them and we sit at a table while we wait for our drinks. The  orders are called and then Angel and I leave.

The ride to my dads house is 20-30 minutes depending on traffic. It's in the suburbs and it's tucked away into the trees. It's
A gigantic cabin glass windows covering two whole sides of the house.

On the ride to the house we listen to 96.5 the whole way, we don't do much talking I'm sure she's texting Brent and I'm driving. It's a long twisting road for the last 5 minutes of the drive. 

The road is surrounded by maple and pine trees. There wild flowers everywhere, blue, red, green, yellow, purple, pink, and orange. There are rabbits and birds everywhere, maybe some mice too. 

I pull up to where all of the cars get parked and take the out the key, turning off the car. Angel is so caught up in text that it takes her two minutes to realize we are here. when she does she looks over at me and smiles sheepishly.

"Whoops"she say while shruging her shoulders.

"It's fine" I say with a wink and a short laugh.

I climb out of the car and wait for Angel to climb out of the car too. Once angel doea she gasps. If she thought my moms house was big she must be in shock now. My dads house was probably twice the size. Little did she know that the house extented back a really long ways.

"wow.....woah" Angel says not grasping that this is a real house in real life.  To be honest though I don't really want a big house, I was really happpy in the small two bedroom house that me and my mom lived in before the big move.

I might just be afraid of  getting caught up in all of the money, I want to take things for granted I really want to take life in.

Angel runs over to me and pulls me to the door wanting, most likely, a tour of the whole house. She knocks as soon as her hand can touch the door to the house, the house is made Odell's and different rocks with really tall Windows that take the place of a wall. She is bouncing with excitement. She grabs my hand and squeezes it trying to becomforting but I can tell shes not into it and I can't blame her. 

The door opens to a girl about 5 years old.

She smiles and says, "You're my sister right?"

"Who's your dad?" I question.

" The big footballl player."

"Then yeah, I'm your sister." i say and glance at Angel who just shrugs.

"How come you don't live with me? I can't play dolls with anyone cause you aren't here, Dad say he has grown up stuff to do and to go ask mommy. Then my mommy say that she's to busy..." she pauses and looks at me "It would be nice to have a sister to play dolls with. The nanny tries to make it fun but she's always faking and I know it, it's not fun when they aren't having fun." she looks at me again.

"Can you stay until tomorrow so we can play?" her whole entire face lighting up at the thought.

I look at Angel, she shrugs, "I don't mind."

I look at the little girl "Sure, whats your name?"

"Ariel" She says laughing her blonde hair covering her eyes green eyes.

She runs up and hugs my leg as tight as it seems she can muster.

She then curls her small hand around two of my fingers.

"Come on! Follow me!!"

She pulls me into the house and Angel follows closely behind us and is giggling the whole way.

She takes us to a door and opens it. "Daddy! sissy is here!!" She runs intothe room letting go of my hand.

Angel and I stand outside of the door and wait for him to come into the hallway.  He comes into the hallway hugs me and then shakes hands with Angel as She introduces herself.

"Okay, don't be made but summer went a little crazy and did the whole room all alone, you can change anything you want though."

"That's my mommy's name!!"

My dad, holding Ariels hand, walk Angel and I to my room. The room is amzing.

"I would like the walls to be violet, if thats okay."

"Yeah that's fine"

"Thanks, Ariel wanted t o know if Angel and I could stay the night to play dolls today and tomorrow."

"That's fine. I'm going to have my butler go pick up some violet paint for you." my dad says

"That's fine, thank you."

"No problem"

My  dad walks off leaving Ariel to play with us.

*time skip to when paint gets to her room.*

There's a knock at the door. I get up and open the door.

"Hey- Gage? what are you doing here?"

---------

A/n Gosh a clif hannger again. whoops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 136 11
Delilah Taylor is prepared... always. But, when she is paired with Cale Benton for her junior capstone project, she has to learn to collaborate with...
54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
3.7K 107 38
Jenny is 17, on the outside she is the typical cheerleader dating the jock. Shes popular and where she is they dont know her secrets and thats how sh...