EXO vs LAVEV

By AlyhyunxLee

But it wasn't just a normal competition between girls and boys. It was EXO and LAVEV. EXO? Or LAVEV? 99.9% of... More

EXO's Idea~
Can't Trick LAVEV~
Revenge~
EXO's Dance Groups~
Game On~
The Jinx~
EXO vs LAVEV~
Sorry~
Henry The Hero~
The Investigation~
Aly & Luhan~
16 Years Ago~
America~
A Date~
The Bad Guy~
More Problems~
She's Not Yours~
The Bad Thing~
Psh. Just Excuses~
New Guy Luke~
The Vampire~
Accidentally?
Welcome Back~
Shockophobia~
Goodbye Korea~
Madison~
Fake Or Real?~
The Underworld~
Cupid's Plan~
Assassination~
Second Confession~
Weird Meeting~
Brothers~
Begin Investigation~
Jail~
1 Year Later~
Voyd~
Another Secret~
Skull and Stars~
Past Memories~
Kill Kill KILL~
A New Life~
Special L~
Special A~
Special V~
Special E~
Special V~

The Popular Ones~

10.1K 59 11
By AlyhyunxLee

Another EXO Fanfic xD

Chapter 1

Aly's POV

Okay. So it was the last day of the holidays and tomorrow is the start of term 2.

I hate high school. Life is so cruel. Even though I have been here for 3 years, I'm currently in year 10 with the group of my friends called LAVEV.

At school we were basically those people who no one cares about. Then there's that group made up of 5 guys, called EXO. All the girls love them. They played at the ceremony for the end of the year last year. They also played at beginning of this year at the 2013 Ceremony.

They also play at every other ceremony at school and also outside of school. They are a really popular group and are recognisable everywhere they go. It's just.... When the girls ask for their autographs or give them gifts, they would just throw it in the bin like they don't want it. They aren't even grateful that all the fans love them and give them presents so they just throw them away like its rubbish.

We had to go and play at The Night Club tonight. We're a band formed to play instruments and sing to help our parents. We're called 'LAVEV' Because we arranged it using the first letter of our names.

L- Loui

A- Aly

V- Viv

E- Erica

V- Vicky

That's basically our band. A group of girls who can sing and play instruments.

EXO has 5 guys in their group too, which isn't coincidental at all.

Chanyeol

Luhan

Kai

Lay

Sehun

They can only sing and dance, but they can't play instruments like us. But we can't dance so like yeah.. We only started to sing and play instruments because our parents were all sick. They were all in hospital, which was basically how we all met.

Our parents were all in the same room and then while the doctors were checking our parents and giving them their daily medicine, all of us had to wait outside until the doctor comes out. One day, we actually started talking to each other. We became best friends with each other, and decided to find a way to help our parents like pay the hospital bills and everything.

We all told each other our specialties and somehow, we ended up forming a band.

I, Aly, was the lead singer. We wrote out our own songs and played them at night clubs to earn money. After we finished, we would break the money up evenly. And if we couldn't break the money up evenly, we would go and eat with the left over money afterwards.

At the night club, we got dressed, put make-up and our wigs on so no one would recognise us, and do our best with the music. I put on the least amount of make-up because I hate wearing it. But for the sake of no one recognising us, I use it anyway. I would always have the most pressure, because I'm the one singing. After doing that, we would go back to the hospital to pay our parents bills every month.

We would of course have time to go and study as well. We try to study as hard as we can so can make our parents proud. We all live together in the same house. So basically we're like sisters. After we finish school, we went home and started practicing for the performance tonight.

We practiced for 3 hours straight after school. Its 6 now and we are all ready for the performance we have tonight. We put our wigs on and make-up. We went on stage and did our performance the best we could. After we did our performance, I spotted EXO clapping at the door and talking to each other. Then we went back backstage after the performance.

"Hey guys? Did you spot EXO clapping for us?"

"Yeah. I saw Chanyeol. Ahhhhhhhh. He's so cute!"(Loui)

"Did you guys see Lay?!?! He was wearing nerd glasses. He's so cute in them!!"(Erica)

"Hey Aly, I saw Luhan looking at you. I think he has his eyes on you..."(Vicky)

"Don't overreact Vicky. He wouldn't be interested in someone like me."

"Okay. Nice excuse. You like him don't you?"(Vicky)

"No. I'm not interested in guys right now."

"Come on Aly! All of us like someone. The only people left is you and Luhan! You guys make a cute couple!! Lead singer and lead singer. Seems like a good combination."(Loui)

"Loui stop. Lets go and visit our parents now." Then when we went out, EXO was waiting for us outside. We usually take off our wigs and make-up at home.

"Hey. You guys are really talented! What's your band name?"(Chanyeol)

"Thank you. And its LAVEV, the first letter of our names put together."(Viv)

"Wow. That's really unique! Who thought of it?" All of LAVEV pointed at me.

"Umm. I did..."

"Wow. I'm guessing you're really smart?"(Luhan)

"Umm. No."

"Yes! Yes she is!"(Loui)

"Aha.. Haha..." I laughed awkwardly then looked at Loui.

"Well. I'm Luhan. It's nice to meet you." He brought out his hand to handshake. So I did. All of LAVEV got to handshake their crush and talked about who they were and everything. While Luhan and I were just awkwardly standing in front of each other.

"Hey. Now that I come to think about it... You look familiar... Have we met before?"

"Nope. We haven't." I didn't want to mention this, but I'm really good at lying because I do it all the time.

"You look like that group of girls who are always sitting by the tree. They are the only group of girls who don't follow us around."(Chanyeol)

"We don't even go to your school...."

"Oh okay."

"Well Luhan, its nice talking to you. We have to go now. Bye."

"Okay. Bye." So LAVEV left after all the awkwardness.

EXO's POV

"Hey. Luhan I see you have your eye on Aly huh?"(Lay)

"She is really talented. Her voice... I want to do a duet with her one day."(Luhan)

"I reckon the drummer was pretty cute."(Lay)

/Drummer is Erica/

"The violinist, Viv is so pretty!!"(Kai)

"Loui was nice."(Chanyeol)

"Geez you guys."(Luhan)

LAVEV's POV

"I didn't think he would actually remember us...."(Aly)

"Well your really good acting skills came in place."(Loui)

"Aly! I reckon Luhan likes you... He kept staring at you the whole performance!"(Viv)

"But you guys look good with your crushes. I hope everything will go well with you guys one day!"(Aly)

"Everything will go well with you and Luhan too Aly!"(Erica)

"Lets just go and visit our parents now." Aly walked off. We went to pay the hospital bills then we went to visit our parents.

Aly's POV

"Hey mum."

"Oh. Aly. You came! How's school?"

"School's fine. I came to pay the hospital bills."

"Aly... Where did you get the money from? Do you work?"

"Yeah. I'm in a band with my friends."

"Really? So how is it? Your friends are the girls from the patients from this room, right?"

"Yeah. Working in a band is great!"

"Are you the lead singer? You always wanted to be the lead singer in a band when you were young."

"Yeah mum. I'm the lead singer."

"I feel so happy for you! But there's one favour I need you to do for me Aly."

"What is it mum?"

"Bring your boyfriend to visit me. You said you had one yeah?"

"But mum.."

"No buts. Please Aly. I want to see you with the guy you will love forever. I can't stay here to protect you forever."

"Okay mum. For you. Just... Just for you."

"Thank you. And get some sleep now!" So we went around greeting each others parents then went home. LAVEV kept staring at me and whispering.

"Aly. Whats wrong? Why do you look so sad?"(Loui)

"My mum... She's always talked about a boyfriend so I told her I had one. But now she wants to meet him..."

"Oh. I know someone you would fall in love with!"(Vicky)

"Who?"

Vicky looked at LAVEV and they just shouted right at Aly.

"Luhan!"

"Psh. No way. He wouldn't like someone like me! I don't like him either!"(Aly)

"Come on! Admit it! You like him!"(Viv)

"Fine! Okay! I do! There. Happy?"

"Mhm."(Erica)

"Ugh. You guys."

I just kept walking. They nag me about Luhan so much it's so annoying.

Now that I come to think of it, he is quite handsome. He's talented too!! His voice just melts everyone....

Sneak peek of next chapter:

LAVEV goes to school and sees EXO with a bunch of the girls who gathered around EXO. EXO was telling a story how they met a group of talented people last night and how they were interested in doing a competition with them. LAVEV was really curious on what group they were talking about. And thats when EXO mentioned that the group name, was LAVEV.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!

PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 572 15
But it wasn't a normal gang that spies on bad people. It was EXO's Spy Gang, from EXO Planet. A mission to go to Earth. A mission to get the most pow...
80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...
32.4K 708 59
A Girl with past.. Two ever loving childhood bestfriends and Ten other guys..~~ Trying to sacrifice just for you.~ Two girls who helps you.. But who...
26.5K 315 27
A poor girl is put into a situation when her family is murdered and she has to work under her evil uncle. She is forced by her uncle to pleasure a th...