๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐๐„-๐’๐‡...

By dahnvers

a mix of fluffy, angsty, romance, friendship & family romanogers ( and evansson ) one shots! disclaimer: i d... More

A SERIES OF ONE-SHOTS: ROMANOGERS
Post Civil War
I Still Get Jealous
Author's Note !ยก
When The Impossible Happens [PART ONE]
When The Impossible Happens [PART TWO]
Let Me Be The One To Make You Feel Special [Valentine's Day Edition]
A/N : Is It Too Late Now to say Sorry?
How I Met Your Mother // AU
Don't Be Late! - Evansson!
You're Worth More
Finally
Wedding Jitters
CACW Review !! โ™ก Possible Major SPOILERS!
Letters for Love
#SayNoToHYDRACap
Truth or Dare?
Never Grow Up
Misadventures of the Terrible Twin
I'll Always Find My Way Back to You
And There, He Kisses Me
THANK YOU!!!
Was It That Asgardian Mead?
Promise For Eternity
Right After Coffee [Songfic]
A Friendship Unraveled
The Wise Words of An Unpredictable Single Man
Don't Waste a Single Breath
Clichรฉ [AU]
"Are You My Mommy Replacement?"
This is Halloween
Bars and Booze || 1 YEAR OF THIS BOOK !!
As Long As It Takes
The First Kiss Steve Rogers Didn't Approve Of
Life After // AU
His Story
You Wanna Bet?
Secret Santa
90 FREAKING k??
'Light and Breezy'
Paper Rings (AU)
The Christmas Proposal
costume party

Birthday Boy

9.2K 219 51
By dahnvers

A/N: First of all, I would just like to say, Happy Birthday Chris Evans! Thank you for being such an amazing inspiration to not only me but to everyone else! I couldn't have asked for a better role-model like you! Hope you enjoy your day today babe 🎂🎉❤️ and yes, I wrote my second Evansson one-shot! Took me a week to make but, it was worth it! Love you all and remember to keep requesting (so far I have two, yay!)

------------

"Chris! Chris! Chris!" Little energetic two-year-old Rose jumped on her mom and step-father's bed. Her little light brown curls bounced up and down frantically onto her shoulders as she was screaming with happiness. Chris groaned. Ever since he and Scarlett had tied the knot, Rose had been excited to finally live with him.

He admits, it's fun to live with a toddler like Rose but sometimes, she'll be so full of energy that he and Scarlett have to try and get to her to calm down and go to sleep. And it drove him insanely mad.

Scarlett was the first to get up properly and hold her daughter down, "Baby, baby please, Chris is sleeping. Let him rest. You haven't been able to give him rest for a week," and she tickled Rose which made her squirm with excitement. After she had finally calmed down, Rose sat up in front of her mother with a pout, "But it's Chris' birthday.."

Scarlett laughed, "Oh darling, you're right." And Chris peeked his eyes open to watch his girls' little conversation. "And I have this for him!" Rose pulled out a card filled with basically a liter of glitter. Scarlett gasped and placed the card quickly onto their bedside table. "Baby, why don't you surprise Chris with this later when he wakes up, alright?"

Rose pouted, "alright, mommy," Scarlett hugged Rose, "Sweetheart, he'll be up soon, just let him rest for a while, in the meantime, let's go do something fun!" And suddenly, her mood changed from glum to glad. "Yay! Yay! Yay!" She bounced around the room once again. Scarlett chuckled and she gave a kiss on the cheek to Chris, before walking out of their bedroom along with Rose.

The two girls made a mess in the kitchen; trying to make a birthday breakfast for the special birthday boy himself. By the time Scarlett and Rose had finished the last batch of waffles for Chris, he had already made his way downstairs to them.

"Happy Birthday, Chris!" Rose exclaimed excitedly as she ran toward him and he picked her up, spinning her around. He kissed her cheek gently and placed her down, smiling, "Thank you, sweetie." He grinned at her. He turned to Scarlett who was now smirking with a tray filled with mountainous stacks of waffles and lots and lots of bacon on the side with strawberries in a little bowl.

"And what might this be, Mrs Evans?" Chris asked his wife, walking closer to her. Rose squealed and ran back to their room to fetch her birthday card for him. "Well, this might very well be your birthday breakfast, Mr Evans," She said, while he inched himself closer to her. He snaked his arms round her waist and gave her a long, loving kiss..which was interrupted by the drama queen herself.

"CHRIS! MOMMY!" Rose screamed. It was not surprise that little children hated seeing their parents kiss. Rose was no different to little children.

"Oh sorry, sweetheart. What was it you wanted?" Chris asked, after he broke the kiss with Scarlett.

"I have a special card for you," Rose lit up like a Christmas tree, handing him the glittery birthday card.

To: cHriS

HAPPY BIRthdAY! I hoEP yOU hAVe a gOOD dAy tODAy :)

LoVE frOM rOSE

There was a drawing of Rose, Scarlett and Chris on the left side of the card. fAMiLY.

"Aw, thank you so much, baby, this is an amazing card. It's by far my favorite," Chris thanked the little toddler who giggled.

"I love you, Chris," Rose leaned in to hug him

"I love you too, sweetheart," He hugged her back.

Come on, you can do this, how hard could it be? Scarlett paced back and forth in her and Chris' bedroom. She had exactly seven hours and thirty minutes to stall her husband. Stall her husband from the secret surprise she had planned for months.

Currently, he was in the living room watching Sesame Street with Rose, sharing his birthday breakfast with her; mainly the waffles and strawberries.

What am I gonna tell him? Rose is going to be babysat by my sister while we enjoy the rest of his birthday around the city? Will he actually believe me?

Scarlett suddenly thought of something; something less suspicious.

She ran out of the room and to the living room where her two favorite people were sitting currently lazing on.

"Oh, babe, I almost forgot, Rose is being babysat by Nessa today."

Chris glanced to her, "Why? It's our day off?"

"We're spending the day together,"

"But we can't take Rose?"

Rose heard her name and turned around to face her parents.

"Huh?"

"Sweetheart, remember I told you Aunt Nessa was coming over to take care of you while Mommy and Chris went out to celebrate his birthday?"

Rose looked blankly at Scarlett but got the message - bless her intelligence - when she has winked at her when Chris wasn't looking.

"Aunt Nessa? Yay!"

Chris sighed but smiled, "Alrighty, I'll go get changed. See you in a few, cupcake." Chris gave a small peck on Rose's forehead and she waved bye to him.

Once he was in the bathroom, Rose whispered intently to Scarlett, "Are you, distwaktwing him?"

Scarlett chuckled and nodded, "But shh, don't tell him."

Rose nodded with curiosity. She wondered how much information this child knew at this age.

After Chris and Scarlett had gotten changed into their 'camouflage' outfits - which they didn't need much because the paps weren't everywhere as much in their area unlike before - Vanessa had arrived at the scene on time.

It wasn't a lie, she really was here to take care of Rose. But, she didn't intend on keeping her at the house. She had to set up for Chris' surprise. Her job was just to get Rose changed and drive to the venue via the beach. A private one, of course.

"Bye bye, Mommy! Bye bye, Chris!" Rose exclaimed excitedly, waving goodbye to her parents.

"Bye honey! See you later!" Scarlett waved goodbye back to Rose, "Bye, sweetheart!" Chris did the same and the couple headed out.

"So where are you taking me?" Chris asked ever so curiously to his wife as they hopped into their car. Scarlett was gonna drive this time. She smiled and sighed, "It's surprise, babe. But you're gonna love where I take you, I promise,"

"Oo-okay," He felt a bit nervous as they started their little journey around Boston.

Scarlett took him to a little town, a little town that oh so familiar to him. Chris' face softened and his eyes lit up in awe.

Man, I have an amazing wife. He thought.

They hopped out of the car and strolled around the quiet but lively town. A few locals who knew him said hi and happy birthday. He surprised at the fact that nearly twenty people acknowledged his birthday was today. He thanked them as he continued - hand and hand with Scarlett - to walk around.

They stopped for lunch of course. And Scarlett had insisted ten times to pay for their meal. Scarlett scoffed after the waiter left to collect their bill.

"Always such a gentleman, Evans,"

Chris pouted, "But I always pay,"

"Babe, it's your birthday. Just let yourself free for a whole day. Then after this you can pay for everything," Scarlett chuckled.

Chris laughed, "I love you, Scar."

"And I hate that nickname."

"Aw, but I know you love it when I say it,"

Scarlett stuck her tongue out and the couple once again headed out to complete the rest of his birthday.

She just wanted his day to feel carefree and restless, as for tonight, they were gonna be really fucking tired.

Chris kept Scarlett close to him. He decided to introduce her to the civilians he had known since he was a teenager.

He told them about their marriage and how they fell in love. Scarlett usually chimed in to explain their little arguments and all their cute little moments. The people usually awed at the couple and were amazed at how young their love was. They even got to tell one another couple Chris knew about how he and Scarlett had met.

"We met on the set of filming one of our very first movies. She was just three years my junior and so full of energy," Chris explained as Scarlett felt herself blushing mildly. The old couple; Meredith and Edwin were a couple his parents knew back when Chris and his siblings were little youngsters. They had been married for 40 years, which is Scarlett's case was pretty fascinating.

Meredith and Edwin loved Chris and Scarlett's love story; it quite reminded them of their own.

Meredith was also three years younger than Edwin but, it didn't stop them from loving each other.

Scarlett also told them about her past loves and how they never worked because they were never her husband.

"Chris was and is basically my soulmate. He's the love of my life. And I couldn't be happier," Scarlett gave a peck on his cheek as the old couple awed at the two.

The sun was setting and Scarlett knew it was about time to leave. They had spent the day talking to people so much, she couldn't do other things for Chris. After Meredith and Edwin gave Chris his birthday present, the couple thanked the two of them as they headed out once more.

"The Suns beginning to set.." Scarlett whispered, which Chris heard.

"Then let's watch it set." Chris replied.

Scarlett was going to give into that moment when she realized.

"We can't. There's one more stop on our journey."

"But baby, the sunset-"

"And it's the perfect place to watch a sunset."

And he already knew what it was.

Scarlett and Chris hopped inside the car once more before driving away to the venue of Chris' birthday for tonight. The only thing she was hoping was if they were ready. It wasn't far from their home; about thirty minutes max.

Scarlett texted her sister, hoping that they were all ready for the special event.

Scar,

All is good :) everyone is hiding!

X, Nessa

Scarlett sighed with relief while her husband was softly humming to a song on the radio. He placed his hand on her thigh which gave her shivers. She let him rest his hand there though. For a while, they weren't going to get a nice quiet time to themselves as long as all their family and friends were there.

They reached the beach just on time. The sun was slowly dipping down into the horizon and Chris was the first to jump out of the car to watch the beautiful golden sunshine to make its way back to sleep.

Scarlett chuckled, summer was one of those moments where Chris loved watching the sun set. Every. Single. Day.

"It's so beautiful, Scar," He whispered in awe.

Scarlett intertwined their hands together and she kissed his cheek softly.

"It is.."

As soon as the sun had died down and let the moonlight come through to shine, everyone of Chris' guests - aka his family, friends and cast-mates - jumped out of their hiding spots and yelled out, "Happy Birthday!"

And the night finally began.

After all the singing around the bonfire and splashing in the cold, refreshing ocean, everyone gathered once again, around the bonfire, cuddling their loved ones.

Rose and all the other children were running around in the sand while the adults were talking amongst themselves.

Chris and Scarlett found themselves walking hand in hand by the cold ocean.

"Thank you for today and tonight," He faced his wife who was smiling widely.

"You're very welcome," She replied and kissed him long and lovingly.

But before they walked back to the others, Scarlett pulled out an envelope from her pocket.

For you,

It read.

Chris was smirking and ripped it open.

And inside was a picture.

"Scarlett.." He whispered sharply.

Scarlett giggled.

Inside was a picture of a sonogram; two little fetuses with hearts beating.

Happy birthday, Daddy :)

--------

A/N: I was thinking of writing a sequel to this?! Maybe about the twins 🤔😏 hopefully y'all enjoyed that lil one-shot though! Stay awesome babes! Xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37.6K 200
Book 2 open now! Just more Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson one-shots on this app:) I promise my writing improves after the first one. Bear wi...
11.5K 287 33
A series of one shots about our favorite couple. Some saucy ones, some angsty ones, a dark one or two and always fluff! I will continue to add more...
28.7K 807 17
After being married for seven years, with two children Steve and Natasha started having fights more often and soon Natasha failed for divorce. But wh...
140K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]