Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 23

698K 21K 5.9K
By sarahs29

I let out a sigh of relief and took my shoes off.

"I could sleep for a year". I sighed sitting on the couch.

Hunter chuckled. "Don't be a drama queen". He smiled walking away with a sleeping Jason in his arms.
I sighed closing my eyes. I hate planes.

I don't even think I have the strenght to leave this couch. Maybe I could sleep here.

I jumped when I suddenly felt Hunter lifting me up.

"You scared me". I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my head on his shoulder.
"Jason?".

"I put him in bed".

He opened the door and closed it behind him using his foot.

"Put me down. I need to go change". I said and he slowly put me down but not letting me go. He pressed his lips on mine kissing me deeply.

"No". I gasped pulling away and quickly running to the bathroom before he could grab me again.

I locked the door and sighed.

"Ella. Open the door". He demanded.

"No. Last time this happened, I ended up pregnant". I laughed when he banged at the door again.

I looked around and almost hit myself when I realised I didn't have my clothes. I mentally groaned.

"Hunter". I called hesitantly.

"Yes baby". He said.

"Can you take my pyjamas from my suitcase, please?"

"And why would I do that?".

"Please?". I said pleadingly.

"No. You come ge-". He paused. "You know what? Nevermind, I'll do it". He said.

He agreed? Way too fast.

I quickly opened the door. "No". I said walking to my things. "Don't look through my things. I'll get it".

I quickly regretted it when he wrapped his arms around me. I gasped and chuckled.

"Hunter, stop". I smiled trying to get out of his grip. "Let go".

"No". He said lifting me up.

I chuckled. "Stop. Let me put my pyjamas on".

"No".

I groaned and pinched his arms really hard making him hiss.
I quickly ran to the bathroom slamming the door shut behind me.

I quickly got changed, brushed my teeth and cleaned my face.

I thought about what Hunter said in the plane. That is so hard to believe for me. Why would he do that?
How Can someone be this wicked?
Everyone trust him. He is taking advantage of that.

I sighed before walking out of the bathroom. Hunter was on the bed and looked up when I walked in the room.

"Come here". He said and I slowly walked up to him.
I got under the cover and he pulled me closed' to him.

"What are you gonna do with him?". I asked playing with his fingers.

"I don't know yet, really". He sighed. "All I know is that I'm angry and -". He paused.

"Hurt?". I asked.

"That's what happens when someone breaks your trust". He sighed obviously bothered and upset and I don't blame him.
"But only you and dad know for now". He said.

I nodded. "Okay".

"I would have given him my life. You know that. Why would he do that?". He sighed running a hand through his hair.

"By jealousy". I said upset myself.

I layed on my back  and wrapped my arm around him to pull him to my chest.

"Your father didn't want him to control anything in the company". I reminded him. "Now we know he made the good choice when he gave you full control". I sighed.
"I just don't understand what his goal is after all".

"I'm not sure and I don't know who he is working with".

I ran my hand through his hair. He sighed burrying his face into my neck.

"H.... Hunter?"

"Mhmm".

"If I-". I said then stopped hesitating.

He pulled his face away from my neck. He layed on his back then pulled me to him.

"If...". I sighed and sat up turning to face him before crossing my legs.
"I need to tell you something. But it has to stay between us". I said gulping and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay?".

"It's just that it had been in my mind and I need to tell someone"

He nodded. "What is it?".

I took a deep breath looking at him.

"My mom is alive. She came to my house". I said.

"What?".

"She came and she also called me". I explained and his face stayed blank, but I know he was thinking.
"Is it because of her husband? Was She running away?". I asked. "I know she gave the money for my shop but-"

"She told you she gave the money for your shop?". He asked raising an eyebrow.

I nodded.

"It was your step father. He was the one who gave the money to your shop before he commited suicide. He told my father". He said and my eyes widened.

"Wh... What?".

"What did she Tell you?". He asked.

"She just asked me not to tell anyone that I saw her, or to talk about her". I said lowly suddenly feeling light headed.

I put my face in my hands. "What is happening? Why is everything so weird?". I sighed. "Why did she lie?". I sighed.

I Heard him sigh as he grabbed my arms pulling me him.

"Stop. Don't stress yourself". He said pulling me closer to him.

"She's my mother. Maybe she's in trouble".

"I don't think so". He thought looking like he was in deep thought.

"What?". I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why? She looked scared, Hunter. You should have seen her".

"Yeah". He mumbled still thinking.

"Hunter-".

"Don't stress yourself, Ella. It's not good for you or the baby". He sighed kissing my forehead. "Go to sleep. You need to rest". He said.

"I'll take care of everything". He said coldly under his breath.

***********

"Wake up". Jason's voice said as I felt him jump on the bed.
"Wake up". He said jumping even more. "Mommy. Daddy".

I groaned lowly opening my eyes to look at him.

I smiled lazily. "Good morning baby".

He smiled. "Good morning mommy". He said sitting on Hunter's chest, slapping his cheeks lightly.

"Good morning Daddy". He said.

"Good morning". Hunter replied lowly, opening his eyes.

"You guys sleep a lot".

"I wanted to get up but your mom wouldn't let me". Hunter said.
I gave him a look of disbelief.

"Why are you lying?"

"Mommy always loves hugs when she's sleeping". Jason laughed putting his legs on each side of Hunter's chest.

"I know that and I am the one suffering from it". Hunter smirked.

I glared at the both of them. "I was your wife before him being your son". I said pointing a finger at Hunter before pointing at Jason. "And I was your mom before him being your dad". I said getting up.
"You should show more respect".

"Uncle Matt said that she's also like Godzilla in the morning". Jason whispered and Hunter chuckled.

I turned to glare at the both of them before walking to the bathroom.

*** Third POV ***

"Are you really going to make it seem like it's his fault?". He groaned. "Hunter will never be this easily fooled and you know it".

He smirked. "That's what you think".

"Well you're an idiot if you think so".

"Just watch. 10 million dollars have already been moved. By the time he comes back. Everything will be in place".

"How Can you do that anyways?". The man snapped. "This is your family's company. Your family's future".

"Just shut the the fuck up. Don't Forget what I have against you Can take your father to jail".

"Kevin don't d-"

"I'm done talking". Kevin snapped turning his gaze to his computer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
1.5M 41.4K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
Fallen By 😎

Teen Fiction

7.2K 2.2K 59
~Completed~ 'I'm bold.' 'I'm ever confident.' 'I don't give a fuck about what anyone thinks and have to say about me.' 'I'm who I am.' 'I'm Stella Do...