Destiny's Embrace (Bunnymund...

بواسطة Joshu_fox

An 18 year-old named Josh with special abilities and powers lives right next door to Jamie and Sophie. Soon... المزيد

Character description
Meeting Jack Frost
The Guardians
The Boogeyman
Bunnymund
Meeting the Guardians and Reunion
Being a Guardian and Defending a Friend
Our Center and Trouble
The sleigh and the Tooth Palace
The Boogeyman and Josh's Powers
Teeth and Explainations
Teeth Collecting and Talking
Change of Clothing, Gifts, and Mayhem in Jamie's Room!
Nightmares and Sandman
Sandy's Funeral, The Warren, and Sophie!?
Easter Preparations, Painting, and Decision
Gifts and Confessions
Intimacy
Pitch, Easter Disaster, and The Truth
Finding and Believing in Jack. Aster is a...bunny!?
Strength, Sandmans Return, Fun, Goodbye Pitch, and Oath.
Epilogue

Fighting Pitch, Jack's Center, and Regaining Believers

2.3K 60 22
بواسطة Joshu_fox

Josh POV

"Oh, no." I heard Jack say as I was still gawking at Aster's small form.

I knew that losing believers would have some bad effects on the Guardians. Heck, Aster was a bit shorter than me when I last saw him, but this...this is ridiculous!!!

"That's the Easter bunny?" I heard Jamie ask coming from behind me as I saw him walk towards Aster.Then I saw Aster's expression do a 180.

"Now somebody sees me! Where were you about an hour ago, mate?" Aster asked Jamie.

I put my hand over my mouth as I chuckled to keep myself quiet after hearing Aster talk. It's so weird yet so funny to hear Aster's voice remained the same while his body was that of a normal bunny. Especially when he stood up on his feet. That just made me go from chuckling to laughing in my hands, nobody seemed to notice though. Good.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jack and North share a glance at each other.

"What happened to him? He used to be huge and cool. And now he's...cute." Jamie said as he scratched Aster's left cheek, or in between his neck and shoulder.

"That's good." Aster said, looking like he's on cloud nine, as his left foot started thumping on the wing of the sleigh. (If any of you think about what kids and family film that part came from, you rock!)

My sides started to hurt from laughing as I laughed harder from the look on Aster's face. At that point, I couldn't take it anymore. I moved my hands from my face to my sides as I laughed out loud, not loud enough to wake up the kids or alert the adults in the houses around us.

Aster then stopped and looked at me as he blushed from embarrassment. He then swatted Jamie's finger away. He then turned from Jamie and turned towards Jack.

"Did you tell him to say that? That's it! Let's go! Me and you! Come on!" Aster said as he got into boxing form as he stood in front of Jack.

"No. Actually, he told me you were real. Just when I started to think that maybe you weren't." Jamie said to Aster as he got on his knees in front of him.

Aster glanced at Jack and looked back at Jamie. "He made you believe? In me?" Aster asked Jamie as slight tears started to form in his eyes. Jamie nodded as we all looked at Jack. Aster then began to smile at Jack as he smiled back. The touching moment was then ruined as we heard thunder.

We all looked up in the sky as we saw Pitch standing in the sky on a big cloud made of his black sand. Me and Jack then gained a serious look on our faces as we looked at each other and nodded.

"Get Jamie out of here." Jack told North as me and him flew into the sky towards Pitch. "Be careful Jack! Josh!" I heard North yell. I even heard Jamie say 'woah' as he saw my colorful wings.

Pitch looked at Jack while I hid in a cloud nearby for a surprise attack before Pitch could see me. I watched silently from within the nearby cloud.

"Jack Frost. Let's end this, shall we?" Pitch said as he dashed towards Jack with his black sand following directly behind him.

Jack fired a beam of frost at Pitch from his staff, but Pitch block it with his bare left hand! "That little trick doesn't work on me anymore." Pitch said as he easily flew closer to Jack while blocking his attacks. Pitch then hit Jack with his black sand as I saw Jack fly backwards and then fell from the sky.

I gasped as I watched Jack fall. 'Pitch became stronger then last time. Heh...too bad for him, I'm even stronger!!' I thought as I came out of the cloud and shoot a ball of light the size of a mega beach ball at him. It hit its mark as I hear Pitch yell in pain. He then looked at me with a mad look on his face.

"Josh Cameron! I've had just about enough of you!" Pitch yelled as he flew towards me.

I chuckled. "Heh heh... Funny you should say that, because..." I trailed off as a golden, yet colorfully colored key-like sword with intricate designs appeared in my left hand in a flash of golden light. The tip looking like half a heart and the handle of it looking half complete too.

And in my right hand, an identical key-like sword but with darker colors appeared in a flash of dark and light blue. It was dark blue-ish black at the tip, and became a light blue and purple as it went down to the handle.

I gripped them in my hands as I glared at Pitch. "I still have to deliver to you a huge ass kicking, Pitch!!!!" I yelled as I flew towards him and knocked him back with the key sword in my left hand.

Pitch flew back as he yelled in pain before getting his senses together and shoot black sand at me. I deflected, or eradicated the bits of sand he threw at me. My gold key sword turning them into golden sand and my dark and light blue key sword turning them into nothingness.

This went on for five minutes until I teleported behind Pitch and hit him hard across his back and sent him flying a few feet away from me, giving me enough time to prepare my attack.

Bunnymund POV

As we were about to continue running, we saw Jack fall down on top of a building, a dumpster, and finally on the ground near us, hard.

"Jack!" Jamie exclaimed as we all ran towards Jack to help him up.

"That was good try, Jack. "A" for effort." North said as he pat Jack's back.

"He's stronger. I can't beat him." Jack said as he looked up at North. Me, Tooth, and North shared a look at each other. Then, it dawned on me that my Josh wasn't with him.

"Wait wait, where's Josh?" I asked them as they looked around. We all then heard a yell of pain that sounded like it belonged to Pitch, from the sky. We all looked up to see Josh in the sky a few feet away from Pitch while holding what looked like two halves of a giant key-like sword.

Josh then held the two weapons above his head as they both glowed and floated out of his hands. What we saw next shocked us. The two halves circled each other before combining into one BIG key-like sword.

(I don't own the Kingdom Hearts series, nor it's weapons made and used in it.)

Josh then took hold of the big weapon and swung it at Pitch. At every swing of the weapon, Josh teleported behind Pitch every time he flew back from the attack. Then Josh swung the weapon upwards and then swung it down hard on Pitch, making him fall fast out of the sky.

We all stared wide eyed with our jaws dropped as Pitch fell hard on the ground a few feet away from us and Josh land a few feet across from him with the big key-sword in hand.

I couldn't believe it! Jack fell hard after Pitch's assault on him, while we were seeing Josh kicking Pitch's ass like he wasn't any stronger than last time!

Pitch got up while chuckling. "I have to say Josh, you are even more fun than Jack was!" He said as Josh glared at him before he pointed his keyblade (I don't know why I didn't say that before, but I'm not going back to change things.) at Pitch and shot a gold ball of light at him, causing him pain before he sunk into the shadows.

We all heard Pitch laugh as his big shadow moved around us.

"All this fuss over one little boy, and still he refuses to stop believing. Very well. There are other ways to snuff out a light." We heard Pitch say as he crushed the street lights around us.

"If you want him, you're gonna have to go through me." I told him as a big shadow hand appeared on the ground, getting close to me.

"Look at how fluffy you ar-agh!!" We heard Pitch yell as, yet again, something shocking happened. When Pitch's shadow hand was about to touch me, a barrier of some kind, made of light, surrounded me. It repelled the shadow hand.

"What is this!?" We heard Pitch yell in anger and frustration as his shadow hand tried to touch me again and again.

"Bunny! Around your neck! Look!" I heard North say as I did just that. The necklace that Josh gave me was glowing brightly each time that Pitch tried to touch me.

I heard a chuckle next to me as I was picked up and held in someone's arms. I looked up to see who was holding me. Turned out, it was Josh!

I looked shocked at him and looked back at my necklace. I glanced back at him.

"Josh, what's with the-" "It worked after all." Josh interrupted me.

"What do you mean it worked?" I heard Jack ask Josh.

Josh turned around to face the group. "The necklace that I made with one of my wing feathers for Aster is special. It repels anything related to darkness, it glows in dark places, this place is not dark enough for that, and it can't be destroyed no matter what." He told us.

I was, yet again, shocked. Josh made something like this for me? To protect me from darkness?

"No matter, I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see you all like this." We heard Pitch say as we turned around to see him on a Nightmare, walking towards us.

"You look awful." Pitch told us as he grinned while his shadows grew bigger.

Jack POV

"Jack. I'm scared." Jamie told me as I looked at his fear filled face.

I kneeled down to Jamie's level as I had a quick flashback of my little sister saying the same thing. I looked at Jamie as I told him the same thing I told my sister.

"We're gonna have a little fun instead." I said as I realized that...

"That's it! That's my center!" I muttered as Jamie looked at me confused.

"So what do you think, Jamie? Do you believe in the boogey-ah!!" Pitch said but was cut off when I threw a snowball at his face.

Jamie laughed, followed by North, Josh and I as I looked over to my right to two big lids belonging to something, a big wooden holder to hold big heavy boxes, (idk ok.)  and something that resembles a sleigh for kids. (Is that right?)

An idea then came to my head. "Now let's go get your friends." I told Jamie as I froze a path for Tooth, North, Bunny, and Jamie to slide on as me and Josh flew in front of them. It's time to get kids to believe again!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.4K 44 4
Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy protect the world's children from darkness an...
1.3K 33 10
╰┈➤ 𝙹. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚡 𝚘𝚌 ❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧.❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . The winter spi...
51.6K 1.2K 15
It's been 300 years and you still haven't admitted your feelings to Jack, nor has he admitted his own to you. What kind of push needs to be applied...
64.5K 1.3K 18
Tiger Lily has been around for only 3 years. She's physically 15, she is the Spirit of Animals, and the Guardian of Imagination. Lily is still gettin...