To Far Broken (An Austin Maho...

By MustacheYouJelly

Hailey is your average fun, caring, bubbly, athletic 15 year old girl with the perfect life.. or so she thoug... More

To Far Broken (An Austin Mahone Love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Sequel is up!!

Chapter 14

563 22 0
By MustacheYouJelly

Chapter 14

Hailey's POV

I woke up with the light shinning in my eyes. I groaned and got up. I slid on one of Austin's sweatshirts and a pair on sweats. I grabbed my phone and walked to the bathroom doing bathroom stuff. I trudged down stairs to see 8 faces sitting around a table. I smiled sleepily at them sitting down with them as they discussed what to do today.

"What about the park?" I asked. Louis eyes lit up as he nodded quickly. I giggled as we parted our way. I put on some red Nike shorts with a dri-fit black shirt and some Nike sock with black nike shoes. I giggled at my all nike attire. I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs.

"Took you long enough!" Liam said. I gave him a glare and walked out the door. We hopped into two cars and drove to the nearest park.

***

"KEVIN!" Louis yelled as we sat in a circle by a small fishing pond. I giggled at his sudden outburst. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at who was calling,

Unknown.

I excused myself from the group walking away by a tree.

"Hello?"

My heart dropped..

Alex's POV

We were all having a great time sitting around just hanging out.

"Alex" Austin said. I turned to face him. "I think I'm in love." He mumbled. I smiled looking at him.

"who?" I questioned knowing exactly who.

"Hailey..." he said quietly. My smile grew.

"Then tell her!" I said quickly watching her walk away from the group and answering her phone.

"What if-"

"Just tell her exactly what you told me... trust me" I said winking at him. He laughed. When we heard a high pitched scream, we turned to see Hailey freaking out. She kicked the tree and threw her phone shattering it.

What made her this upset?

Hailey's POV

I was so mad! Why would he do this? I kicked the tree repeatedly letting my anger out.

"Hailey!" Austin and Alex scream. I ignore them and punch the tree, felling blood and a sudden pain goes through my hand. I gasp falling to my knees. I feel a hand on my back rubbing it in soothing circles. I fell a turning in my stomach, I lean over letting breakfast make reappearance. I whipped my mouth on my jacket turning to see Alex holding my hair while putting it in a messy bun and Austin in font of me looking at me with a concerned look.

"What's wrong?" He questioned. The tears fell as anger built up again. I started to tense up.

"Calm down" Alex said sternly. I looked at him.

"How do I calm down when my sister is in the hospital because she was abused by my dad Because of me? Tell me Alex! TELL ME!" I yelled as everyone fell silent.

*~**~*~**~*

HAPPY SATURDAY! or Sunday where ever you live!

Anyway...

I REALLY need some ideas for this story.. If you have any I would love you forever and ever if you told me them! Inbox me what they are!

If you loved the chapter comment and vote! I would love to hear you positive feed back.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

"This is a true saying, to be completely accepted and believed: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners. I am the worst of them." 1 Timothy 1:15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 248 32
Riley Constancio is Alex Constancio's little sister. They are very close as brother and sister. Riley has two wonderful parents, her big brother, her...
28.8K 464 36
Deidra Mellannie is 16 when she moves to San Antonio from Boston. But she has had some trouble fitting in. It took her five months to make her best f...
588K 17.1K 40
Rebbeca Gomez or Becky as some people call her, is your regular 22 year old girl WHO wants to buy her own house and create her own Family because she...
140K 2.3K 90
Hailey Baker and Landon Romano have been best friends since childhood. Unfortunately the duo is separated when Landon's parents seeking better job o...