CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

By slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... More

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
โฐยฒโน: look at yourself
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ

604 20 14
By slvttymangos

tw: oral sex! & substance abuse (cocaine)

December 9

"You want some?" Mary shouted through the loud music playing around them.

Hanae shook her head, her mind was already spinning from the seven shots of strawberry-flavored vodka she'd had upstairs before heading down to the underground club, and she doubted she could handle the adrenaline that came with snorting a line as well.

"I haven't–I haven't done coke since high school," She mumbled.

"Exactly! Don't you miss it?" Mary yelled shaking Hanae by her shoulders, before leaning in towards her ear. "And you can actually forget about Hideo for a couple of minutes."

"I'm pretty sure Akise's here. If he sees me, he's gonna tell my mom." Hanae countered, before looking over her shoulder to make sure her brother wasn't anyone near them.

"Who gives a fuck about what mommy thinks?"

"Mmm, you're such a bad influence, Mary," Hanae said holding onto her for balance, as the pink-haired girl began to form a line of the white powder with her black credit card. Hanae was about to step away from the table before Mary pulled her back and forced her to look towards the entrance.

"Look, there's Kyoya," Mary whispered and Hanae's mouth went dry when she saw the dark-haired man walking down the stairs into the private lounge with his staple black attire, and his best friend following close behind.

Hanae had been avoiding him for the last couple of days ever since the incident at Mary's apartment. She didn't know how to face him after that... but the fact that he was now, merely steps away from her made memories of that night in the patio come back, and she could feel her legs begin to grow weak.

As if that weren't bad enough his eyes instantly met her own, and he flashed her a cocky smile, before walking over to the bar. She could feel a sudden flush of heat run across her body, and she jerked her head to look over at her friend. "Mary, what do I do?!"

"Are you seriously asking me this right now?" She turned around to shake her friend. "Go up to him,"

"No," Hanae shook her head struggling to move in the blue mini-dress she'd squeezed herself into. "No, I can't. He's going to think–"

"What, that you wanna get railed?" Mary laughed.

"Mary!" Hanae scolded her friend before Mary's cold hands cupped her face and forced her to look straight into her teal eyes.

"Hurry, do the line, it'll help loosen you up." Mary said, and Hanae bit her lip before looking down at the tempting white strip. "Imagine how good it's gonna feel to get fucked, while you're high,"

Everything was a haze in Hanae's eyes, her friend, the lights, the people surrounding them. All Hanae could remember was the fact that Hideo Nanako wasn't in her life anymore, and how much it hurt. So through the blur of it all, Hanae leaned down over the table and pushed one of her nostrils down, snorting the line clean off the table.

"Fuck," Hanae whispered as she lifted her head up sniffling. She'd almost forgotten the way it burned going up.

Mary's laugh knocked her back into reality.

"That's my girl, you can do this!"

"I can do this!"

"Yes, hot girl shit, now go!" Mary yelled pushing her forward.

Hanae nodded and her steps were wobbly as they pushed her way through the crowds of people. The coke was starting to hit her hard, and she gasped when she tripped into a random girl's arms, "I'm–I'm sorry," Hanae giggled.

The girl laughed as well and told her to not worry about it, as Hanae continued her search until she finally saw him standing next to Tamaki in a secluded corner of the club, as they took a shot of a clear liquid she couldn't identify.

She took a sharp breath and did her best to stand up straight before walking over to them, and offering a smile, "Hey guys," She mumbled trying to keep her conversation to a minimum.

"Hey, Hanae! How have you been?" The blonde man smiled.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded, "Good–good, you?"

"I'm doing great, we're just blowing off steam after those midterms," Tamaki explained before gesturing at a waitress for another round of drinks. "You want a drink?"

No.

"Sure," She smiled, before she felt Kyoya's arm land on her waist and pull her towards his body, she took a sharp breath when she felt his shaft press against her back.

"Miss me?" He mumbled against her ear, and she nodded.

There was too much running through her system for her to hold back, and she was thankful that it was too dark for anyone to notice the way she leaned against him, desperate for more of his skin to meet her own.

Kyoya looked up at his friend who was too busy downing a white russian, to notice what he and Hanae were doing, "Tamaki, I think the twins were waiting for you upstairs."

"The twins aren't here–"

"The twins called you upstairs," Kyoya repeated firmly, and Tamaki's eyes widened with understanding.

The blonde man grinned, "I'll catch up with you guys later, have fun."

Kyoya didn't even wait for Tamaki to fully disappear into the crowd before he buried her face in her neck, and her lips parted slightly as she relished the feeling of his mouth against her skin.

"You've been avoiding me." He murmured as his hands roamed freely across her body, making heat bloom across her stomach.

She took a sharp breath and she couldn't help the small giggle that escaped her lips, "I–I know I was embarrassed."

"Oh? So you're shy all of a sudden?"

"I've always been shy."

"You've never been shy."

Her heart stopped for a moment.

"You think you know me?" She whispered breathlessly as she turned to face him, her hand pulling his face down towards her own, and capturing his lips into a desperate kiss.

The fact that they were in public went completely over her head, the adrenaline coursing through her veins, making it impossible for her to stop herself.

"I want you so bad," She whispered into his ear, before slipping her hand down to paw at his erection through the fabric. He groaned and it  only encouraged her to continue, she laughed pressing herself against him, "Have you been thinking about me?"

He nodded and she smiled as he hardened around her hand.

"I think about you... all the time." She confessed, and that was the last straw before he lost all sense of himself.

"I can get us a room upstairs."

The fifteen minutes it took to get from the underground club to the third floor of the building where their room was, felt like the most excruciating moments of their lives.

When they finally got to the room, he didn't even have time to take his shirt off, before she pushed him down on the bed and ground her hips against his own, the friction of his erection against her clothed-cunt making her moan against his mouth.

"What's gotten into you?" He laughed before his hands pushed her dress up, while she unbuttoned his shirt.

She only bit down on his bottom lip as a response, and he tried sliding his fingers underneath her black panties, but she caught his hand, a playful smile tugging at her lips.

"Slow down," She mumbled before she shoved him down on the bed with one hand and began trailing gentle kisses down his chest, his abdomen until she reached down to his waist.

She began to tug his pants down and he swallowed the lump growing in his throat,  "Hanae–"

"I think... I think I owe you something." She looked up at him one last time for permission, and he closed his eyes slowly. She smirked before she licked the tip of his cock where it was already slick with pre-cum, and when she heard a noise come out the back of his throat, she felt it.

She could feel her arousal dripping down her thighs.

Her tongue laid flat against his cock as she slid him into her throat slowly, before she wrapped her hands around it, and began to move her head up and down, her strokes following the same motion, making his hands tangle around her long hair.

"Shit," He mumbled as she pulled away for a moment, before licking down from the base of his cock, until she reached the tip again. She knew she was good at this, Hideo would always tell her. Which is why she knew Kyoya would like what she said next.

"Is it good?" She whispered looking up at him with wide eyes, and it took everything in her not to straddle him when his grip around her hair tightened, and he looked down at her through half-lidded eyes.

"Yes..." He nodded stiffly, "very..."

She smiled, never breaking eye contact with him as her lips wrapped around his cock once more. This time he muttered a "Fuck," before shoving her head so far down his length that it hit the back of her throat.

She choked for a second, her hands gripping his thighs, the feeling making her ache with need.

She moaned around his cock, and only began to move her head faster. The sound of him whispering her name was sending her into overdrive, and through the blur of it all her free hand went down to her dripping sex, so she could have some form of relief, as her fingers slipped under the hem of her underwear.

She gasped when she felt it twitch in her mouth and not even a second later her lips were slick with his cum. She drank whatever hadn't spilled out, and the sight of it made him start to get hard all over again.

"Did–Did you like it?" She asked sincerely, standing over him, and he didn't even respond before pulling her into a sloppy kiss, and she was ready for him.

She was ready to finally have him inside her, and if his tongue was any indication of how good he was at sex, she was going to have the time of her life.

But unfortunately for her, the coke and alcohol were starting to take their toll.

He flipped her on her back in one motion and she giggled as she spread her legs, the drugs coursing through her giving her no time for shame.

He pushed her underwear to the side but her legs were oddly limp as he slid them off, another laugh following afterwards.

He frowned and looked down at her, "Hanae?"

"Yes?" She asked opening her eyes lazily to look up at him, his usually beautiful face was a bit blurry in her eyes.

He instantly tensed up and climbed over her to inspect her face.

"Are you alright?" He asked holding her face so gently she hardly felt his hands run carefully against her skin.

"Of course, I'm fine." She laughed, before pulling him down towards her. "I'll feel better when you fuck me though."

His lips formed a tight line, and he pulled away from her.

"I think it's best if we just stop here for tonight."

Stop?

She felt her throat run dry and she instantly shot up giving him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

He smiled weakly, and his hands cupped her face before he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"You're not just drunk... you're cross-faded,"

"So?" She frowned.

There were a couple of seconds of silence until he spoke, and when he finally did, it was not what she wanted to hear. "I'll start the shower for you." He said standing up.

"No I'm–I'm fine." Her eyes widened and she reached out to pull his shirt back.

"Hanae,"

"I want this."

He smiled and pulled her hands off his shirt.

"Another time, I promise." He pulled away from her and she felt her breath catch in her throat. Just like that, he was leaving her.

The same way Hideo had.

Her breath started coming out labored and she felt her nose begin to burn.

She was going to be alone, all over again.

She sat down on the bed and did her best to hold back her tears, while she looked around the room for her phone. When she didn't find it, the panic set in quickly, where was her phone?

She stood up with wobbly legs, "Where is it?" She cried flipping through the pillows, she kneeled down to look for it under the bed, but that's when the sobs began to roll out of her.

When Kyoya heard her desperate cries he ran back into the bedroom, where she was sobbing on the floor. He kneeled down next to her, "Hanae, what's wrong?"

"My phone," She cried holding into him. "I can't–I can't find my phone!"

He frowned, he didn't remember Hanae having her phone on her, even when they were downstairs.

"Hey, everything's going to be–" He was cut off when she started gagging, in a rush he lifted her up and helped her over to the bathroom.

The instant she got to the toilet she kneeled over, and began throwing up the little food she had in her stomach, Kyoya held her hair up for her and she pouted when he handed her a clean towel.

He helped her up towards the sink and she thanked the Lord there were complimentary toiletries, so she could brush her teeth. When she was done brushing the awful taste out of her mouth, she threw some cold water on her face, finally feeling her high start to fade away.

"I'm sorry," She whispered wiping away the water with a towel. "I'm always such a mess when I'm around you."

He smiled, "It's fine, keeps things interesting."

"You find me interesting?" She asked weakly as she balanced herself against the counter.

"More than you can imagine." He said taking a step closer to her, and she felt her face begin to grow hot when his fingers grazed past her lips.

Somehow this felt more intimate than any other thing they'd done that night.

She pulled away quickly, "I–I need to find my phone,"

"Hanae you can barely stand on your own." He countered, but all she had to do was shoot him one pouty look with wide eyes and he resigned.

When they finally reached the club downstairs, Hanae felt her head pounding and she wrapped his coat around her more tightly, as he led her through the crowd in search of Mary.

Kyoya finally found her at the front of the bar, with her arm hooked around Kaoru's neck as she downed another drink.

"Mary," Hanae mumbled, but when she tried to take a step forward she nearly toppled over, and she would've fallen if Kyoya hadn't caught her right on time.

Mary's eyes were filled with worry as she ran over to Hanae, "Oh my god, what happened?"

"She was throwing up earlier, but she's doing better." Kyoya scowled keeping a protective arm secured around her waist. "What did you two do?"

"Uh, We–We were just drinking shots," Mary blinked and she looked over Kaoru for a split second, before looking back at Kyoya. "And a couple lines..."

"Mary, you did coke again?" Kaoru said looking down at her.

Mary held him back. "Babe, it's a one-time thing–"

"For Hanae, it is." Kyoya cut her off. "She clearly can't handle it."

"Hanae did coke?" A voice interrupted the group's heated conversation.

Kyoya looked over his shoulder to see Akise Sasaki standing behind them, his alarmed eyes landing on his sister.

author's note:
it's technically still friday 😖😖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 3.8K 46
Haruhi x Tamaki. I ship this couple so hard it's not even funny. Disclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or any of its characters. But I do love it/them. Btw...
12.7K 265 16
A messed-up love story between two childhood sweethearts. What will happen to this duo? Would the duo make up? We'll see what fate decides... (Kyoy...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...