BTS Jungkook Imagines

By kpop_beautiful

Dedicated to my Kookie.. U know who u are. Follow her @jeongkookie100 ~Kpop_beautiful Also to Jungkook love... More

The Deal
Birthday breakfast
The Gym
IMAGINE
Childish
Tired
Run?
Run? Pt 2
Are you deaf?
Are you deaf? Pt.2
Excited
Excited pt.2
I like chicken
Pocky
Fourth hour
Text
Text pt.2
Practice with Me
Thank You
Don't Deserve Me

100 Days

14.1K 189 157
By kpop_beautiful

As you walk toward Jungkook, you start to feel butterflies.

Confessing to the school's Bad Boy/Play Boy.. Ooh. But he was always nice to you. Probably because of your size...... He didn't want to get sat on.

His friends always make fun of me that
Jungkook was only nice because he didn't want to be sat on and killed.

"Jungkook..." You said his name.

He looked up at you.  "Yeah?" He asked and gave a cute smile.

You suddenly felt less confident confessing. "Do-do you want to come with me to a m-movie?" You asked. "Like on a date? I really like you."

He smiled. "Y/N. Just because I'm nice to you, does not mean I like you. Okay? Sorry." He said softly.

"W-what? What can I do for you to like me?"

He chuckled. "I know it's rude, but you could really use the advise." He looked at you from head to toe.

"Oh.." You knew what was happening.

"Tell you what, I'll give you 100 days, lose the extra skin. Okay? At least more then..... 60 pounds. I'll re-think it then."

"I'm up for it." You challenged.

"But you cannot have surgery. Okay?"

"Okay. Can I say something?"

He nodded.

"Okay, your a jerk. You just told me I was fat, you need to get fixed, because you only go for girls who are hot and have a bitch-y personality, Honestly, why do I even like you? You were so nice. You know what, whatever, bye. See you in a hundred days. Don't forget me, and don't be shocked."

Now you really wanted to show him.

You said and ran off.

-----//

99 days later.

You went from 196 pounds to 118 pounds. You were happy.

Hey, it's more then 60 pounds. 78 lbs!

"Tomorrow I go back! Let's see what he does." You smirked.

You looked at yours of in the mirror. Now you have a lot more confidence.

You knew you were hawt as fudge.
"I look good."

_/____\_

The next morning.

While you walked down the hall to Jungkook's locker in your school uniform, you got stares.. Not bad stares but the kind that said, 'WOW, she is HAWWT'. Exactly like that. The girls envy your beauty while the boys want you.

#ThirstyAsFukk

#JellyAsFukk

You reached Jungkook's locker and he saw you. His jaw dropped.

"Hi." You smiled.

"H-hi. Are you new h-here?"

"Awww, Kookie is stuttering in front of me, how cute." You pinched his cheeks.

Everyone watched closely and circled you two. You let go.

"D-do I know y-you?"

"Think about it, Jungkook. I'll give you hints; 100 days, extra skin, confession, a hundred days" you repeated and empathized 'a hundred days'. "Think hard, Jungkook."

And with that you walked away.

JUNGKOOK POV

She is really hot.

She looks new..... She says she isn't and she knows me.

But she looks familiar...

100 days? Confession? Extra skin......

Wait. It can't be "Y/N."

Wahhh she changed a lot.

"What was that?" I.U, your girlfriend asked while she walked toward you.

"We need to have a serious talk after school."

She doesn't know I actually don't like her. I just really like her older sister. But now that Y/N is back, I'm having second thoughts. I want Y/N. Not just because of her looks, but she was always nice to me, and now that I see she has gotten more secure and confident. Why haven't I noticed she is super nice?

___

"Ooh! Y/N! Your back! Looking as good as ever!" Your guy teacher said.

"Nae, I am back. But where can I sit?" She asked. I looked around and saw an empty seat next to me.

I signaled for the teacher to call her here.

"By Mr. Jeon." he replied.

"Nae, kamsa~" she said and came to sit be me.

Still polite.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey." She said and gave a smile.

Cute. Really cute.

"What are you doing after school?" I asked.

"Umm. Nothing. Why?"

"Wanna come over? So you can catch up... You know."

"Hahah. Sure Kookie." She gave a soft laugh.

Omg I'm gonna die because of her.

YOUR POV

Jungkook is still hot and cute. Obviously, it's only been 100 days.

"So... I heard about you and I.U..." You started off.

"Uh, yeah. It's been 3 weeks..."

"Going on strong?"

"Kinda. I'm going to break up with her after school today though."

"Wae? She is so cute with you? What's the reason Jeon Kookie?"

Okay not really..

"I wanna be with someone else."

"I see. Who is he? Oh, I mean she." You laughed and he glared at you.

"Having second thoughts now." He pretend to be mad.

"Oh, come on Kookie. I was just messing aroun- wait. Your talking about me?"

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Well good luck with that." You smiled at him.

*bell rings*

"You know I will."

"Alright. We will talk after school... Bye Kookie." I said and pecked his cheek. Just to get him hyper and flustered.

Then I walked out.

____
JUNGKOOK POV

"Actually I have something to say too." I.U said to me.

"Go ahead."

"Let's break up,"

"What?"

"Let's break up!"

I smiled widely. "Thank you for making this so much easier for me!" I said and ran home leaving her dumbfounded.

____

"Okay, so, now for math..." Y/N began.

YOUR POV

"Um, so we have been learning about geometry."

"Okay,"

"Umm, Y/N..."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Wa-wanna go out... On a date.?"

"J-Jungkook...."

"I understand if you don't want to. I mean- I was a butt face."

"I think, you should wait a while.. You are still in a re-"

"No, I'm not. We broke up."

"Oh... I'm sorry. How is she-"

"She did it first. It was easier for me."

"Well.... I don't know. You are gonna have to show me your not that butt face anymore... Okay?"

"I-oh. Yeah. I will do it..."

"Okay..."

"Yeah..."

"Alright i have to go home." I said and stood up.

"Want me to walk you home?"

"Sure."

____

The way home was...... I don't know. Amazing? He must really want........ Us..

My plan on making him wait backfired. He's just too darn amazing.

We got to know each other more and I really fell more in love with him.

I have got to stop playing hard to get with him. It's not fair. And not healthy. Hopefully he will ask me out again. I won't reject this time.

We reached my door. "Bye Jeong Kookie." I gave him a small peck on his cheeks leaving a small pink mark on his cheek. "See you tomorrow?"

"Y-yeah. Of course." He smiled. "Just let me take you out... Tomorrow. I wanna repay for... Everything... Would you like that?"

I nodded, "I would love that." then went inside.

____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
857K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
252K 11.3K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
229K 14.9K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...