Breathing

By AnnMarie119712

"Jesus! What are you doing" I yelled. "Most people call me Harry, but Jesus is ok too" he smirked. I clutch... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 PT 1
Chapter 31 PT 2
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Authors Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Authors note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Question????
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Authors Note
Chapter 80
Thank You.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Authors Note
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Repost of Chapter 89
Epilogue

Chapter 12

94.1K 1.8K 1K
By AnnMarie119712

Chapter 12

I got up around 8 and went to the gym. After I ran for an hour I went back to my apartment. Lo was in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Flowers came for you." I looked at her confused.

"Again?" I asked

"I guess. I didn't know you got any the first time.." She walked past me to the living room. I followed close behind.

A whole bouquet of roses lay on the coffee table. Only a 11 were there. I had to assume it was the rest of the dozen. Minus the single rose from the day before.

I grabbed the card.

It read:

Can't wait to see you...

I smiled..he was very eager.

"So I guess Harry is a little more romantic than we thought?"

"Yea I guess so, I'm going to put these in water" I smiled.

I showered and decided to get my hair trimmed. Lo went with me to the shop. I knew it was a mistake taking her when she tried to talk me into dying my hair blonde and getting a bob. I stuck with a trim but let the hairdresser throw a few layers and curls in for tonight.

We got lunch before heading back to the apartment.

"So I'm surprised you haven't brought up your date with Niall" I raised an eyebrow.

"Thought you didn't want details?" She laughed.

"Are you saying you just had sex and that's it?" I questioned.

"No....well..we watched like 30 min of the movie....before we snuck out of the emergency exit..." She blushed before taking a drink of her soda.

"Oh my god. You two I swear." I laughed.

"So where is Harry taking you tonight?" She batted her eyelashes at me.

"One of his friends has a show at a club..so I guess clubbing" I laughed.

"Hmm sounds interesting...well wear something short show off those legs!" She smacked my thigh.

"We will see. I think im going to nap before I get ready." I tossed my soda in the trash before heading to my room.

It was 3 and Harry wouldn't be here until 8.

When I woke up it was 6. I showered again and brushed my teeth before applying a little more make up than usual. The black eyeliner and mascara made my eyes pop. Along with a little foundation and bronzer to complete my look. I decided on a slim fit black dress with 3 quarter length sleeves. It showed off my curves but still left something to the imagination. I also like it because it let just enough cleavage show that I didn't look like a prude but I also didn't come off slutty. It stopped a little above my knees and I completed the look with shimmery black and gold striped peep toe heels just to give it a little pop!

After touching up my hair I pinned one side of it back letting it fall over my shoulder but not in my face.

I looked at my phone, it said 7:48. He would be here any minute. I made my way to the living room where Lo and Niall were watching TV. When Lo noticed me her mouth dropped...

"Damn Char you look sexy as hell!" She squealed.

Niall looked up his facial expression also changed..

"Wow Charlie. You look Beautiful" he smiled at me.

"Thanks guys you don't think its to much?" I blushed.

"Oh no it's perfect!" Lo replied standing up.

She walked over to me and walked a full circle around me. I bit my bottom lip out of nervousness.

I felt a hard slap on my ass seconds later.

"Ow shit Lo!" I frowned

"Well if I can't keep my hands off I know Harry won't" she smirked.

"That is not what we will be doing on the first date ...no offense to either of you..." I gave Niall an apologetic smile. He blushed. He must not of known Lo told me.

"Well hey I had a good time and I'm sure he did too" she whispered "oh my god put the terrible bag down you are not ruining a cute outfit like that with that fuckin cross body bullshit."

She ran to her room and came back with a small gold clutch. She transferred my id and other belongings over to it while I checked my make up one more time. I heard the knock and the door open a second later.

"Ok Harry I see you" Lo teased.

"Hey Lo, sup Niall" he spoke.

I walked out of the bathroom as Lo was telling him to have me back no earlier than 4am he smirked nodding just to humor her before green eyes met mine.

His smirk appeared to fade into nervousness as I approached them in the doorway. His eyes racked down my body pausing at my chest and then continuing the journey. To my feet before meeting my eyes again. His tongue ran over his bottom lip. When I smiled.

"Charlie...you look beautiful" he smiled.

"Not so bad yourself Harold"I smiled. He had on a black blazer and a white v-neck with dark wash skinny jeans and black dress shoes. His hair was pushed out of his face but still messy. Just how I liked it.

He kissed my check before opening the door.

"Ready?" He smiled

"Yea let me get my purse" I turned and Lo pushed the gold clutch into my hands.

"I put a little something extra in there just in case." She winked.

I popped the clutch open. Two condoms lay next to my ID. My eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks heat.

"I wasn't sure what size but he looks like he could be packing a nice surprise" she whispered.

I closed my eyes trying to keep my cool. There was no way I could take them out without Harry seeing. I closed the clutch and turned back to Harry.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Fine. Lets go" I walked past him and started down the stairs.

"You two have fun! Remember what I said Harry" she smiled.

He nodded closing the door and catching up to me. He was parked out front. He opened my door before jogging to his side once I was in. He pulled off and headed towards the club.

"So who's show are we seeing?" I asked looking out of the window.

"It's a surprise love" he smiled.

"Come on just a little hint" I begged

He smiled and reached over taking my hand in his. He placed a kiss on the back of it and then held it on his lap.

"Fine...it's my friend Ed's show" he stated nonchalantly.

"Ed?" I questioned looking at him.

"Yea Ed Sheeran. You might have heard his song A Team on the radio or-"

"Are you being serious right now?" Excitement took over and my inner fangirl peeked out.

"Do you like him or something?" He looked shocked.

"Like him?? Like him??? I love him!!" I squealed.

He smiled.

"Well good cause he got us in and VIP seats too."

"Oh my god I can not believe we are going to his concert"I shook my head smiling." How do you know him?"

"Well back home he was flatmates with one of my friends in London and we just hung out a lot. We're good mates." He smiled at me.

"That's so cool." I bit my lip as the smile spread.

"I don't have to worry about him stealing you do I? He raised an eyebrow. "Cause I will take you to a chic flick instead..." He laughed

"No I am all yours tonight Harold" I laughed too.

"All mine eh? I like the sound of that" he winked.

He pulled up in front of a club with a line around the block. He got out and came to my side opening the door. I stepped out encouraging a few whistles from the waiting line of people. Harry glared at them as he put a hand on my back leading me to the front of the line.

"Name?" One of the bouncers asked.

"Harry Styles" he responded smiling at me.

"Let em' in" the bouncer directed another man. He lifted the red rope and we proceeded past the line.

"You weren't kidding when you said VIP?" I laughed

"Nope only the best for you love" he smirked.

He left his hand on my back guiding me to another roped off section next to the stage. He whispered in another bouncers ear. The man stepped aside nodding at us and we walked up the 2 steps and over to a couch.

I sat down and Harry sat next to me.

"So you excited?" He whispered in my ear.

"Understatement of the year" I laughed.

He laughed and put his arm around my shoulder.

A waitress came over a short time later with pre ordered wine. She poured us both a glass.

"Wine and everything aren't you sweet?" I teased.

"I didn't order this actually" he picked up the note on the tray and read it. He smiled and shook his head.

"What?" I smiled

He opened the note again.

"To the beautiful lady in the black dress..if you get tired of Styles come hangout with a real man..-ed "

My mouth hung open. I looked around I didn't see my ginger idol until he was almost to the VIP area. He walked passed the bouncer and Harry stood up. They had a bro moment hugging and pretending to hit each other before turning back to speechless me.

"Ed this is my lovely date Charlie who I found out was a huge fan of you on the way here" I stood up. Ed smiled and hugged me.

My mind was still not registering that I was not only at an Ed Sheeran concert but I was hugging him at the moment...

" I'm sorry you got stuck with Styles" he said as we both pulled away.

"I'm not that bad" he frowned

"No he's being a gentlemen...tonight anyways" I raised an eyebrow at him he smirked putting his arm around my waist.

"Well you look lovely Charlie I hope you enjoy the show" he smiled.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"So you both coming out after? I talked to Louis earlier he should be here soon"

"We will have to see. We might have other plans..."he grabbed my butt.

I jumped at the contact.

"Well that didn't last long" I rolled my eyes.

"Typical Styles always working his magic on the ladies" Ed laughed shaking his head.

"Keep it up and he will be working his magic on his self" I glared at him.

Ed busted out laughing.

"I like her Harry! she might be just what you need to straighten you out"

We shared a laugh at Harry's expense before he shook his head and joined in.

"Well I need to get backstage to warm up. Enjoy the show you two. Nice meeting you Charlie" he nodded and made his way back to the stage.

We sat back down and Harry put his arm around me again. I leaned in towards him crossing my legs and sipping my wine. We whispered back and forth as the club filled with people. A few other people joined the VIP lounge and sat on the opposite side.

The show started at 9:30. We sat for the opening act. When Ed came on I wanted to stand by the stage. Harry led us to the side of it and stood behind me. His arms snaked around my waist and he rested his head on top of mine as we swayed to give me love.

"I want to dedicate this next song to a friend of mine and his lovely date" he nodded towards us.

I looked at Harry who just smirked avoiding my eye contact. The familiar sounds of "This" filled the room. I smiled at the choice of song.

Harry turned me around so I was facing him. He pulled my arms around his neck before resting his hands on my waist. We swayed to the song. I could feel the alcohol in my system taking affect. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"You are so beautiful Charlie" he placed a soft kiss below my ear.

I smiled at the contact before laying my head against his chest. The song ended and he led us back to the seating area. Someone had taken our seats so we sat towards the back at an empty booth. It was sectioned off by thin curtains giving us a little more privacy.

"Are you having fun?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Yes this is an amazing first date" I grinned.

"First? As in there will be a second?" He teased.

"If you continue to behave maybe" I shot back with a smirk.

"Ahh I see..so where do you draw the line at me behaving or not behaving?" His hand rested on my thigh.

My breath hitched as he slid it up to my hip and back down. He encouraged my legs across his lap before his fingers disappeared under the end of my dress.

"Am I still behaving to your liking?" he smirked.

He softly chuckled at my shocked expression. His head cocked to the side giving him access to my neck as he leaned in closer. His lips made contact to my sensitive skin. My eyes closed embracing his actions.

His hand still working its way up.

"Am I being a good boy?" He teased in my ear.

His tongue grazed my neck.

"Answer me" he softly growled.

I couldn't form words for some reason so I nodded slowly.

His hand reached the top of my thigh. His fingers grazed the fabric of my panties.

"I can't see if they are black but they definitely feel like lace" he purred in my ear.

I opened my eyes which met dark green ones. He bit his bottom lip as his head moved closer. He placed a soft kiss to my lips. Then a few short pecks before his tongue was begging for entrance. I accepted him and the kiss quickly deepened. His hand rubbed my thigh under my dress. My right hand was pressed to his chest my left hand tangled in his curls.

We were lost in the moment I couldn't even hear the music anymore as far as I was concerned it was just the two of us. I felt his fingers hook into the side of my panties. He tugged lightly testing my reaction. My eyes flew open. He smirked and moved to my neck again. He was trying to distract me. It worked.

Well played Styles.

His lips continued their gentle assault on my neck while his hands slowly slid the thin fabric down my legs.

When did his other hand get there?

I gasped as he pulled the fabric from under my dress. Removing his lips just to finish the job of ridding me of the lace.

"Ooo white lace..even better" he smirked crashing his lips into mine again.

I wasn't sure what he did with them but the kiss depended and he quickly pulled me on his lap so I was straddling him. I looked at him when our kiss broke slightly. I looked around afraid of who might see.

"Don't worry love nobody is paying attention." He smiled. He now had a perfect line of vision to my chest. He wrapped his left arm around my waist holding me in place. His right hand gripped my left thigh. Slowly making its way up. He never broke eye contact. I felt his fingers inching closer. He took his bottom lip between his teeth. Heavy green eyes searched mine.

He pulled me close connecting his lips to my neck again. He knew just how to distract me.

"Ha-Harryy" I could barley get his name out.

"Shhhh love just breath" he purred in my ear. "Are you ready?" He asked.

He looked at me lust quickly filling the small distance between us. He turned and whispered in my ear.

"Let's get out of here" He bit his lip as his eyes trailed down to my chest again.

Still unable to find my words. I nodded. I slid off his lap and He smiled grabbing my hand as we stood. I saw my panties on the seat. Harry followed my eyes and chuckled.

"Don't want to forget those" he picked them up and stuffed them in the inside pocket of his blazer. Before guiding me through the VIP lounge.

Ed was ending the show. Harry gave him a small nod. Ed nodded back and smiled.

"Bye Charlie..." I heard his voice boom through the speakers. Harry shook his head and I waved to Ed.

We got in his car and he rested his hand on my thigh. We stayed silent on the way back to the apartment. I had so many thoughts going through my mind I didn't know what to say. He parked and we walked to the door of our building. He stood in front of me blocking the door.

"What?" I smiled.

"You. I just can't believe I got you on a date with me" he half laughed.

"Why?"

"Your just gorgeous and I'm...me" he laughed.

"Your gorgeous too what are you talking about?" I put both hands around his neck.

"But your beautiful inside and out...I just can't believe you actually said yes" he looked into my eyes.

"Well actually I lost a bet..." I smirked

"You still could of said no" his eyes fell to the small space between us.

"Hey" he looked up and I crashed my lips into his.

The kiss deepened as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He turned so I was backed into the door. He had started to slid his hand up my dress when the door opened and we stumbled.

"Oh sorry" some girl said as she looked at us awkwardly.

We laughed and slipped past her.

"So your place or mine" he asked connecting his lips with my neck.

"Lo is most likely upstairs with Niall...so.."

"My place it is" he laughed into my neck. We walked towards his door. My back was to him and he continued kissing my neck. We turned the corner and I gasped.

Harry's head shot up.

"What the fuck?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 394 54
Hii my name is Chantelle, and this is my life:)) It's a confusing life though so beware of strange people:)Don't worry I'm not a creep:)Like some peo...
2.1K 77 15
Just doing some dumb fanfic moments. Please don't take these offensive! thank you! STORY COMPLETED. Most of this is about one direction because mo...
11.2K 272 18
This one i wrote cause i figured, why not? I hope you all enjoy it as much as i did writing it. Comments and criticism always wanted :) Enjoy!
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...