Manan- Love Me Like You Do....

Od Dew143

My first story on wattpad......i hope you guys enjoy....😁😁😁😍😍😍 Více

1. Introduction
2. First Meet
3. Official Takraar
4. Reality
5. Start of something new..
Dresses for the party
6. Soha...the most irritating Poha
7. ❤Ishq Vishq❤
⭐Title Change⭐
8. Dil ki baate...dil hi jaane..
9.Best Day Of My Life..
10. A Step Closer
New Characters
12. Sun Saathiya
13. The Superhero Party
14. The Horrible Planing
Note
15. History Repeats
16. I So Hate You
17. The Day Out
A Random Thought
New Story
18. Finally... Chapter Closed
19. What's The Big Deal
20. Casual Day
21. Pampered Angel
22. 💕True Love💕 👉 Chocolate 🍫🍫
🎊🎉Happy New Year 2017🎊🎉
23. ❤ I LOVE YOU❤
24. ❤I LOVE YOU PT. 2❤
😁The New People😁
25. 💞....Something good.. Something Evil....💞
Note
26. 💏 Just Us💗
27. 👿The Evil👿
❤❤❤
28. 💞💗 Her Baby Side💗💞
Note

11. Really...Mukti..

4.4K 268 7
Od Dew143

(A/N: Yo people....I hope you are liking the story.... silent readers thora toh violent ho jao.... eggs and tomatoes are most welcome if u don't like the story....but agr accha laga toh please do comment and vote..Thank you..: *)

****************************

Manik reached his home and directly pounced on his dad as he had a solid plan to teach Nandu's dad a good lesson. But for that first he needed to talk to his dad then to Nandu's brothers.

M: "Dad you know Vikrant Khanna right??"

Raj was first shocked as this was the first time Manik was asking him something like this and he could sense seriousness in his voice so he thought for a while then answered.

R: "Ya Manik.  He had once contacted me for a deal sometime back but I rejected it as his company was not that good plus there was many rumors about him being involved in black business."

M: "Hmm....okk...thanks dad." Saying this he was about to move out but he was stopped by Raj.

R: " Mind telling me the name of the person behind sudden enquiry? " he asked mischievously to which Manik blushed and Raj's eyes were about to pop.

R: " Beta... sach bata... kon hai meri hone vali bahu ?? Ha agar voh Soha hai toh mujhe nai janna. " he said Soha's name with hatred and disgust. 

M: " Soha????  Please dad am not mad. Its Nandini Khanna... " with that he told him everything.

R: " Hmm.... so Nandini....I would like to meet her." He said with a wink.

N: " Haye mera baccha.... aakhir use pyaar ho hi gya.... kab mila raha hai mujhe apne hone vali bahu se? " Neyonika who was listening to all this couldn't control herself.

M: " Mere mom dad ka kuch nai ho sakta.... " Saying this he went up to his room and cherishing the moments spent with Nandu... he drifted into deep slumber but not before texting her.

(Next Morning.... Khanna Villa)

Nandu woke up very early for a change and smiled remembering last night. She checked her phone and saw a message from Manik.. "Sleep well baby.... now all your tension are mine...dying to meet you tomorrow... I'll pick you up tomorrow morning...c u.." she smiled reading his text and replied imminently. "Good morning Manik.... and i'll c u directly at collage....have to come with Navya... sorry... don't be mad....bbye.- your baby"
After she replied to him she went to freshen up and came out looking all hot and sinful.

She then decided to talk to Abhi about Mukti.... being the innocent soul she didn't realize that Multi had a hatred for her and was going to take that out very soon on her.
She came down and all her brothers were staring at her as if they had seen some alien.

"Yes suraj aj kis direction se bahar aaya hai bhai..... potato jaldi kaise uthi voh v bina Abhi bhai k uthae. " Rishab commented and Nandu made a bad face.

N: "Shut up bhai agr nind khul gyi toh uth gyi mai.... apko kya problem hai?" She asked irritated.

Ri: "Vaise mujhe pata hai kyu tujhe nind nai aayi.... kal tera bf aya tha raat me.... tujhe chorne....humne keh diya hI tujhse dur rahe.... Arya ko voh pasand nai..... maine bhi use dhamka duya hai... voh tere as pas bhi bhatka toh uski tange tor denge. " Rishu told her to mock her. Abhi and Arya were also controlling their laughter. But what they saw next was enough to beat the shit out of their younger dumb brother. Nandu had tears in her eyes...." Bhai.. he is not my bf....hum toh sirf avi best friends hai and aapne... " Saying this she started crying.

"Aree .....aree potato.....rona band kar yar.... mai toh sirf mazak kar raha tha.... tu v na... " Rishab said and hugged her to which she slapped on his chest but hugged him back and sniffed in his chest.  On that very moment....Manik entered her house. And seeing Nandini crying he was all baffled and worried.

M:" Nandu.... kya hua.... why are you crying?" He worriedly asked her.

Abhi and Arya laughed loudly and Manik was confused. Nandu was more embarrassed so she hid her face in Rishab's chest. With that Abhi explained the whole scenario to Manik. First Manik was shocked then even he blushed a bit. Nandu then changed the topic instantly.

N: "Manik tum yaha kaise?  I told you I would come with Navi. "

M: " Yes Nandu actually I had some work with Abhi so thought to talk with him here."

N: (confused) "Oh..okk.." with that they all headed towards breakfast table.

N: "Abhi bahiyu....agr bura na mano toh kuch bolu. "
Abhi looked at her smilingly....but before he could say something again. Rishab jumped in between.

Ri: "Aree potato.... tu kabse puchne lag gyi.... pehle toh anvi bak bak karti rehti thi.... " Nandu made a very bad face at this and Manik and Arya laughed at it earning a glare from her.

Abhi: " Shut up Rishu.... and babydoll.... tumhari baat ka ajtak bura mana h.... bolo.... kya bolna a hai. "

Nandu smiled widely and said,  " bhai I think you should give Mukti a chance....she is not bad.  I know... She has a soft corner for you."
There was complete silence there for sometime but then Manik was the first one to ask how she knows,about it and with that Nandu told him what happened the day Abhi first came to collage. They all first stared at Abhi but then Rishu started rolling on floor laughing and Arya made a grumpy face.

Abhi: " Really?  Mukti.... " he was still shocked.

Ar: " Yar mujhe koi ladki pasand kyu nai karti? " and Nandu laughed at this and Manik too smiled at it.

M: " Don't worry buddy.....koi na koi mil jaegi.... "

N: " Accha mai collage chalti hu....Manik tum jaldi aajana..... N Bhai aap Manik k car me hi aajaega and please do think about what air said and Arya and Rishu bhai.... will see you later... BYE. "
With that she left for Navya's house.

Here Manik looked at all her three brothers and started. "So guys I wanted to talk to you about Vikrant Khanna and Rahul Singh.  " And listening to this all three were shocked to the core.

(A/N: One more chapter to compensate the delay.  Don't worry next part will be soon... keep voting and commenting.: *)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

131K 6.3K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them
1.1M 64.4K 58
Hi guys!! It's Manan ff... Hope you all like it it's my first!! #14 in fanfiction
137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
910K 42.8K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...