Secrets and Lies!

By shies322

Being engaged to a mobster is it all good? No will you turn into a liar too. How will a good girl change and... More

Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning
Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 6 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning
Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 12 Breakup the Beginning
A/N
A/N
Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 15 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies: 16 Breakup the Beginning
Secrets and Lies part 17
Secrets and Lies: 18
Secrets and Lies: 19
Secret and Lies 20
Secrets and Lies 21
Secrets and Lies 22
Secrets and Lies 23
Secrets and Lies 24
Secrets and Lies 25
Secrets and Lies 26
Secrets and Lies 27
Secrets and Lies 28
Secrets and Lies 29
A/N
Merry Christmas 2015!!
Secrets and Lies 30
Happy New Year!
Secrets and Lies 31
Secrets and Lies 32
Secret and Lies 33
Secrets and Lies Part 34
Secrets and Lies Part 35
Secrets and Lies Part 36:
Secrets and Lies Part 37
Secrets and Lies Part 38
Secrets and Lies Part 39
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 40
Secrets and Lies Part 41
Secrets and Lies Part 42
Tags
Secrets and Lies 43
Secrets and Lies Part 44
Secrets and Lies Part 45
Secrets and Lies Part 46
Secrets and Lies Part 47
Secrets and Lies Part 48
Secrets and Lies Part 50
Secrets and Lies Part 51
Secrets and Lies. Part 52
Secrets and Lies Part 53
Secrets and Lies Part 54
Secrets and Lies. Part 55
A/n. Happy Fourth to Everyone!!
Secrets and Lies Part 56
Secrets and Lies Part 57
A/N
Secrets and Lies Part 58
Secrets and Lies. Part 59
A/N

Secrets and Lies Part 49

174 9 1
By shies322

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.30k reads? I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 49:

Recap:

Soryu POV continues:

I turn and glaring at the Dr. Penne. Before I could lash out the owner step into the conversation.

"That particular room has a theater. You can watch the surgery from there. And we'll set them up in our rooms used for the president and dignitaries." Mr. Lanterns looks toward me for approval.

I nod in approval. This way I won't disrupt the operation. "I'll post two guards out side the room entrance." I stated firmly.

Mr. Lanterns suggested for them to start to move Inui to the secure part of the hospital. I took the lead. Ten men accompanied Inui to his room.

I took ten men with me to the surgery rooms. I station them where they needed to be.

Then I will watch for anything to happens.

End of recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

As I start to ascended up the stairs to the observation Center Theatre. I stop and stand in the door way. I glance around the room taking mental notes. Theater spands around the space of the surgery room. There are four rows of bleacher like chairs, that spans in a U-shape. There are floor to ceiling glass windows. Looking down into an operating room.

I peered down and I freeze. I see my true love laying on the operation table. I really look at her. She is so still, she is covered by tubes and wires and bruises. Machine are breathing for her, with a constant beeping.

"I'm wanting to trade places with her. She should not be in this situation. This is my fault." I thought to my self.

I'm watching the surgery, my cell phone chimes.

Incoming message:

Unknown number: Your too late!
Ice Dragon's sector Tokyo are dead and the War has began! The one you treasure will not live! he's dead too!

Soryu: who is this?

Unknown number: You don't need to know. Be prepared for War!!

Soryu: I'm ready! Bring it on!

End of text

As I turn my cell phone off. I place it to my pocket. I turn and give my current situation my full attention.
The important thing is to protect my family.

Samejima's pov continues:

As I sweep the garage I come across an office. This is the office Princess was in.

Flashback

After Inui enter the office where we were being held. He untied us and we tried to form a plan in order to escape with as minimal life loss as possible.

As we all left the office, without any more injuries  or any Punks spotting us. I locked the door behind us, knowing that the people would think we are still inside this room or office. I checked the bag I was carrying. "Damn, we don't have that many weapons. What the Hell are we going to do?" I say to my self.

I committed to maneuver the hallways the stairs silently. Pointing guards to cover us while we formulate a plan.

Inui nods his head for me to follow him. He begins to walk towards the pillar. I guess he needed to talk to me in private. I begin to follow him.

I finally reached them over In the the shadows.

I see a figure in the shadow walking by the several pillars down from us. The shadow went to the other side and crouch down behind the pillar.

As I observe this, Inui was telling me how and what has been going on with Ryuun.

I can't believe, actually I don't want to believe what Inui is filling me in on.

" Samejima , this is what is going on." Inui said in disbelief.

"Inui, we have been betrayed?" I asked painfully.

"Yes!" He stressed.

"Bu....." I was cut off.

"Psst.. Psst... Psst...."  By The Shadow whispered.

I quietly turned around and looked over behind the pillar. "Quiet, I heard something......" I said quietly.

"Do you hear that?" Inui asked.

"Psst. Psst. Psst!" The shadow is calling out to Inui and myself.

"Yea....." I say.

"What?" Inui looks up.

"Princess? Wh what are you doing here?" Inui gasped.

"They invaded the office! I had to get out before they hurt me........." Sweetness says crouching in the shadows.

"Are you okay?" Inui steps closer to her.

"I'm fine! No need to come closer...." She says staying in the position She was in.

"Why?" Inui and Samejima said simultaneously.

"Did they hurt you?" Ghost injected.

"Not really...... I'm okay." She say pulling the hood down over her face. So they can't see what they done to her face and and body, they can't see all the bruises.

She started to stand. I see she's a little shaky. As I watched Inui get closer to her. Sweetness hands Inui the bag that she was carrying, I wondered what was in the bag she handed to him.

"What's this!?" Inui asked her.

"Their are weapons......" Sweetness answered quickly and Without hesitation.

"Weapons?" Ghost questioned.

"Yes! Weapons! Do you have any?" She answered quietly and to the point.

"What did you do to get all these?" Ghost questioned.

"Do worry about it....." She says nonchalantly.

"Where did you get them?" Inui asked again and handed the bag to me. Who I in terns handed it to Ghost.

".................!" She says nothing trying to stay back. Hiding herself.

"Why is she hiding her self?" I questioned my self. Then I questioned her.

I come closer and I stare into her face and I begin to tremble in rage. When I see in her face. I see cuts and blood. Her face is beginning to swell, blood is coming out of her nose slowly. I look closer at her shirt was ripped, torn and bloody. She has a bruises forming around her neck, arms and face. "What the Hell happen to you!?!" I grumbled through gritted teeth. My eyes narrowing in disbelief. I want to kill them all so badly.

"............." She says nothing. Her eyes opened wide. She flinched at my tone. And tears begin to form in her eyes. Threatening to fall.

"What the Hell happened!? What!? Did They hurt you!? Who? Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" Inui gasp in surprise and screeched.

I rolled my eyes at his overly dramatic display. But I felt the same as he does.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" I roared sarcastically. I have to Walk away before my in anger takes over. I'm visually shaking in angered that some had the nerve, no the mendacity to put their hands on the Princess. We all love her, any one of us would take a bullet and lay down our life for her. We don't hurt innocent women, and Sweetness is a woman. We don't hurt women nor children. That's a big no no. They crossed the line.

"..................." She said nothing. Bowing her head down. Listening to me rant. I stare at her, feeling her mood, her sadness.

"I'll kill them!" Glenn bellowed.

To be continued:

Again Thanks!!!
A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.35k reads? Since I had posted it couple of days ago. I know I can't believe that. Thank you for your support.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 954 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
11.3K 381 16
'His affection was once a drug for me, and God forbid. His love will be my undoing....' My heart was broken; slowly and gradually over time by the p...
428K 13.7K 69
"Never, under any circumstances, tell anyone the truth." That was the number one rule. After changing their identities and starting new lives, Lydia...
1.6K 27 39
When their secret romances comes to light will they be able to hold on to everything they work so hard to achieve or will it all fall apart ...