not his type [completed] ➷b.bh

By jinyoungify

COMPLETED on 18th august 2016 WARNING: cliché, one of my more dated fics lmao. i am not proud of this fic in... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
final.
epilogue.
bonus chapter.
heads up!!
alternative ending.

huge thanks.

1.8K 67 24
By jinyoungify

agh!! look at fluffy baek omg i'm crying!! i just had to put this up for all of you guys to see this perfection !! btw i'm v sorry if you guys thought this was an actual update.

//le wipes tears

i'm here to say a huge thank you guys for reading my book, voting, commenting and whatnot. i've been writing this book since about may last year? it was quite lengthy hiatuses between july/august era, but i'm glad it's finished and you guys can finally enjoy a full book !! i never thought i'd actually finish it and i'm so happy !!

djdjsjfjsdndjakdic i want to thank all the readers who took their time to actually read this shitty book bc let's be honest, i winged it the whole time lmao!! y'all have been gr8, so if those silent readers want to go back and vote for the chapters they didn't, i'll be v v glad!!

i'll definitely be writing more fanfics. bc i'm a very loyal exo stan, so i don't see myself writing fanfictions other than exo ):!! i have two other published books rn, monsters (mystery) and cooking class (another baek bc idk)!! so if actually like my writing style, check those out!! #shamefulpromotion

it's been requested for me to do some kind of special chapter?? so that'll definitely be up this week for all of you guys to reaaad <3 if you are trash for baek x joohyun. it's gonna be v fluffy if that's what y'all want lmao (: and it has gotten a lot of help from gigi minseokpls so thank u again!!

aGH it's gonna be hard putting completed on this book, but it's timee!! to make me feel less emo than rn, tell me what u thought all in all about this book, sicksjdjskdd and any bonus special chapter scenarios or smth idk!! thank you all.

i love you alllll thank you so much for getting me to 60+k, it's been amazing!! i'm being v fluffy rn so i'm going to go!

check ur wattpad notifs this week esp for a special chapter, so !! buh bye.

see you all in the special chapter x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...
14.9K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...
21.3K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
217K 8.6K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...