Kiss It Better.

By hailiemareea

Ever been pushed into doing something you didn't want to because you were scared you'd hurt someone's feeling... More

Meet the Characters.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
IMPORTANT NOTICE.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
new story alert!

Chapter 5.

5.1K 320 500
By hailiemareea

*just a quick little reminder that Vincent is NOT related to the Vasquez family by blood. his father was José's best friend/boxing partner and their families are very close which is why he calls José his uncle, but Vincent Sr. (Vinny's Dad) died a few years back.

Peyton's POV.

"Ayyyye, say it's lit for the snap Dad." I say with the camera to his back and he puts some finishing touches on tonight's dinner.

He turns around and surprises me with a high energy reply. "What's up what's up, it's your boy Chef BoyarVasquez in the motherfucking kitchen just whipping up something slight for the fam. Pey show 'em what we got." He says just as the video ends and I giggle posting it to my story.

"Why did you get my name tattooed and not Phillip's?" I admire all his tattoos and realize that only my name is there.

"To be honest, I love you both equally but he and I didn't have the strong bond from the very beginning that you and I did. I wasn't even at the hospital when Phil was born." He puts the spoon he's stirring with down and goes into the cabinet to get some more seasoning. "I was always working to ensure that I would always have something to fall back on if boxing didn't work out for me. When you came around though I had a bit more of a hold on life. I spent more time with you than your damn momma did and that's saying a lot considering I don't have the milk in my titties." He runs his fingers through my hair and pats my cheek. "Go tell everybody that the food is done."

I smile to myself and jog up the stairs, skipping a few steps. I love my Papa. Turning the corner of the hallway, I step into my parents room to tell my mom the food is ready.

"She needs to stop girl, I saw her at the baby shower last weekend and she was just looking pitiful. You know that man treating her bad, she just looks bad. I almost gave her my hair stylist's number but I thought that'd be rude." My mom gossips through the phone. This lady always talking shit I swear 😂.

"Ma, stop talking trash and come eat." I peak my head in and turn right back around.

"What I do with my unlimited minutes is my business little boy! Friend, ima call you back José cooked. Girl yes, pray for me. He probably put some extra lean protein tofu vegan bullshit in my food, I'm gone end up looking like Hulk Hogan." I bust out laughing at my mom's remark as I make my way over to Phil's room.

"You already know what I can do to you girl, you don't want another repeat of last week. You was shaking so damn much I thought I had truly killed the pussy."

I bust through his door making his head snap towards the door. "Stop lying on your dick and come eat fool." He shoots up to come and attack me and I slam his door back, buying myself some time to go into my room and save my life. His loud ass footsteps seem faster than lightning as I feel him pull me from the ground just as I make it to the door way of my room.

He holds me down on the ground and puts me in a choke hold, rendering me helpless. Why do they do this to the smallest one in the house! I literally am a shrimp compared to Phil.

"STORM!" I squeal out as best I can and she comes out of the room ready attack.

"Oh hell no get the fuck off my best friend!" YAAAASSSSS MY SAVIOR HAS COME! She pulls on Phil's tanktop making him loosen his grip a bit before I slide away from his grip, gaining an upper hand.

At this point Stormi and I have his ass real good. We just tag teaming his ass and he's laying in the fetal position.

"Don't." Kick. "Try." Punch."Us." Slap. "NIGGA." We finish off, jumping over him and running back downstairs to the table. I scream towards the guest room to save time.

"Vinny! Joseph! Come down for dinner!" I'm too shady for my own good.

"Alright everyone grab hands, let's pray." I grab hands with my Dad and Stormi as we all bow our heads.

"Vinny, take it away." My Dad says as we all let the aroma of shrimp pasta and garlic bread assault our noses 😍😩.

"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing us with another day and all we can do is humbly ask for many more. We also want to thank you for this wonderful meal cooked by Uncle José and we ask you to bless his hands lord. I also want to pray for a certain yes in my near future, but anyways,In Jesus name we pray, amen." I giggle a bit before saying amen and look over at Stormi who's giving me a look only a best friend could give/understand.

"Beautiful V." My mom says as we all begin to pile our plates on.

"So how was everyone's day?" Stormi initiates the conversation.

"Well, business is booming at the boutique." My mom speaks, taking a sip of her sweet tea. "We have a promo shoot coming up soon and I was hoping that Storm and Joi could model for me. How does that sound?"

"You already know I'm down Mrs.V." Stormi raises her hand as she chews on her pasta.

"I can't, sorry." Joi says with her snooty tone, forking over her plate, barely touching the food.

"And why is that? You're staying in our house for free at least you can do is fu-" My dad starts but my mom cuts him off.

"José, It's alright. I totally understand you having other things planned but why not? I need just one more pretty face."

"I just don't want to tarnish my brand by doing something so beneath me you know what I mean? Like no offense, but I've done ads for Moschino and doing a shoot with a boutique on a corner in Houston just doesn't sound like a smart career choice."

I just about spit out my drink as all of us are completely speechless. I can't believe this bitch just said that about my mom's store! Just before I get ready to read this bitch her rights, the person I least expected it from spoke up.

"You're a real fucking bitch you know that?" Vinny's voice bellows throughout the dining room.

DAMN! That just came out of left field..

"I've dealt with your shit for too long. You don't respect nothing but you expect everyone to bow down and respect you. I can't do this anymore. I know this not my house but I want you the fuck out. Excuse my French Unc and Auntie Jada but I'm truly done." Joi scoffs and walks upstairs, presumably to get her shit. Yeah, that's right hoe. "Ruined my fucking appetite." He throws his napkin down on his plate and walks out of the front door.

"I'm thinking if I should go up there and beat her ass right now, or wait until she comes down with her bags 🤔?" My mom asks and her Stormi begin to plan out the ass whooping. I'm here physically in the dining room but mentally I'm trying to be outside with Vinny. I get up and walk out the front door, looking to the left and right for Vincent. I see smoke come from Vincent's car in the driveway and begin my way over.

I jump atop the hood of the car next to Vinny as he continues to hit the blunt.

"You want a hit?" He hands me the blunt and I politely decline.

"Yeah you gotta upkeep your lil goody goody image." he chuckles.

"I'm not a goody goody 🙄, where are you getting this from?"

"Don't try that shit Peyton. You already know you like to play it safe."

"Just because I have a systematic way of doing things doesn't mean I play it safe."

"Yeah, whatever." He says and continues to hit the blunt. "If you not a goody goody, part your lips."

"Why?I honestly just came out here to see if you were goo-" I ask in confusion.

"Brah I'm fine, Just do it!" He utters and I obey. He takes a deep drag of the weed and begins to lean over, grabbing my chin. His lips touch mine and I feel the smoke enter my mouth and I inhale as best as I can. Surprisingly I didn't choke. His eyes are low and full of lust. He pulls my lips back into his, tongue kissing me seductively. I pull away but make sure to bite his lip at the end.

I hop off the hood of the car and he pulls me into him by my waist."I see you Pey. Maybe you not such a goody after all."

"For a so called goody, I sure know what I'm doing when it comes to keeping you entertained." I say and retreat back into the house, with my Cardi B tongue out in satisfaction 😛.

The bitch packed up and got her shit out a while ago. Not before Stormi and my mom wet her up with some super soakers 😂, I was weak.

I thought it was over and then my Dad came through with a big ass water balloon and then that's when Vinny cut it off and told us to chill. Respectable, I guess.

I'm currently laying up in the bed with Storm watching the Boondocks which is my all time favorite mature cartoon. My phone vibrates and I look down, reading the text message preview.

Thank y'all for loving this book and all my other books, I fucks with y'all 😛!

Post Reading Questions 🍜

1. Is your mom petty like Jada?

2. Do you think Joi was in the wrong for turning down the photo shoot?

3. Have you ever smoked with your crush?

Add this story to your reading lists, Comment, Vote, and Follow me! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 12
54.9K 212 9
⚠️⚠️⚠️ kirja sisältää paljon pervoa seksiä⚠️⚠️⚠️ (okei no kirja on pelkkää seksiä.) Täs mennään heti suoraan siihen itse asiaan 😈 Lukeminen omalla v...
21.3K 1.2K 23
Dramione // Fanfiction // Luihuinen ja Rohkelikko, puhdasverinen ja jästisyntyinen, eihän heidän suhteestaan tulisi mitään? Hermione ja hänen ystävän...
3.4K 224 15
Mikael Brandwell on tavallinen 16-vuotias poika, joka kamppailee mielenterveyden, perheongelmien ja rakkauden parissa. "Mäkin rakastan sua." Tällee...