Chase Atlantic ( Lauren/You )

By fxckingcamren

My band, Chase Atlantic, is one of the biggest bands in the world. What happens when we go on a headlining to... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
New Story and Announcements

chapter 4

10.5K 354 176
By fxckingcamren

We're two weeks into the tour and bread still hasn't left. Doesn't he have his own band? Whatever. I've stopped focusing on my crush on Lauren and I've started to focus on getting Camila and Alycia together. Sure I still like Lauren but I'm getting nowhere.

We were currently backstage before the show and I was talking to Alycia in our dressing room.

"So Alycia, you have a crush on anyone?" I asked with a smile.

She smiled and looked up at me from her place on the couch. "Yeah...."

I walked over and sat beside her. "Well, who is it, mate?" I asked, excitedly. Please say Camila.

"Eliza." Fuck. Not only was it not Camila, but Eliza is tragically straight. Like, tragically straight.

I tried not to show my disappointment. "Alycia, babe, she's super straight."

She sighed. "Yeah, don't remind me."

Okay, this is sad. "I'll help you get over her." I said while standing up and picking her up with me.

She looked at me skeptically and then Shannon walked in. "C'mon, mates, we've got a show."

We walked out and watched as Fifth Harmony performed. Why did they have to be so hot? Damn Lauren and her fucking ass. My eyes widened when Camila started twerking. I shook my head. She's like one of your best friends, get your shit together, Y/N. I looked over and saw Alycia's eyes widen, too. Maybe this'll be easier than I thoughts.

After about 20 more minutes Fifth Harmony came off stage. Camila immediately hugged me and wished us all good luck. The 3 other girls also wished us good luck, but Lauren just walked over to Brad. Of course.

"CHASE ATLANTIC, YOU'RE ON." I heard the stage manager yelled. I smiled at all the girls before grabbing my guitar and heading out on stage, followed by my band mates.

I waited until it was quiet before I started to speak. "Ready to fuck things up?" I asked with a smirk. That sure got people loud.

"Hell yeah!"Chloe answered.

I looked back at her before beginning the opening chords of our new song, 'Good Girls.' It was our first time performing it and the crowd went crazy.

______

The concert came to the end and we thanked the crowd before going back stage. I didn't see any of the girls so I assumed they went back to the bus already. I went and changed before heading back to the bus. As I was walking down the hall I saw two people kissing rather grossly. Like, keep those noises to yourself. I was going to keep walking until I heard the guy speak.

"You're so hot." Fucking Bread. They continued to kiss until he pulled back again. "Don't tell my girlfriend." That little twat.

I quickly made my way back to the bus looking for Lauren. As I walked in I was greeted by Dinah. "Where's Lauren?" I asked quickly. She gestured towards the bunks and I quickly walked back to Lauren's and ripped it open. She way lying there on her phone.

"What the fu-"

"Brad's cheating on you." I whispered sharply, cutting her off.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, you're just jealous." Excuse me?

I flared my nostrils before speaking again. "I fucking saw him."

"Y/N, I know you want me, but Brad would never do that." She answered rudely.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I am not lying." I countered.

"Please, I see the way you look at me, but lying about my boyfriend isn't going to work." What the fuck is her problem.

"You know what, Lauren? Maybe I do like you, which is why I wouldn't lie. When he breaks your fucking heart just remember I warned you!" I was seething.

"Whatever." Jesus Christ, I give up.

I quickly shut her curtain and ripped open Camila's. She was reading a book and I jumped in her bunk. "Brad's cheating on Lauren."I whispered, angrily.

The younger Cuban's eyes widened. "Have you told her?" She questioned, quietly.

"Yeah and she was being a bitch. She thinks I'm lying because I like her." I answered.

Camila turned over and wrapped her arm around my waist, resting her head on my chest. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

I smiled sadly while looking up at the top of her bunk. "It's okay, monkey. I just want to sleep and forget about it."

She looked up at me and then laid her head back onto my chest. "Goodnight, Y/N/N."

"Goodnight." I whispered as I started to run my hand through her hair. I heard her sigh contently and her breaths evened out soon after.

Later that night I heard Brad crawl into Lauren's bunk and I had to blink away my tears. Life isn't fair.

_____

We're now a month into tour and Lauren hasn't spoken to me since that night two weeks. I've tried not to think about it but I still really like her, which I don't understand.

In other news I finally finished my song for Camila. I was currently going her bunk so I could take her somewhere and sing it. Once there I slowly opened her bunk curtain, "C'mon, Monkey, I have a surprise for you."

She look confused but still smiled and made her way out of her bunk. "Why do you have your guitar?" She asked as we walked out of the bus and to the back of the venue.

"I said it's a surprise!" I said with a laugh as we made our way over to a bench. I looked across the park area and noticed Lauren and Brad cuddled up on a bench.

Camila noticed what I was looking at and put her hand on my shoulder. "We can go somewhere else, Y/N."

I shook my head and sat down on the bench. She sat down beside me and I pushed her away a little so I could turn with my guitar. "No, I wrote my best friend a song and I want to sing it here. I don't care about them right now."

She smiled shyly. "You didn't have to write me a song."

"Yes I did, I told you I would. You deserve one too." I sighed before continuing. "You're like the strongest person I know. These past two months you've been my rock and I just wanted to prove I'm here for you too, so that's what I wrote this song about. I plan on recording it too."

She just smiled and I smiled back before looking down at my guitar and beginning to play the opening chords of the song. I looked back up at her before I started to sing.

Oh uh-huh
If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

I saw her smiling widely as I continued.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

Her eyes started to water slightly and I gave her a warm smile while I played.

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Oooh
We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

I could feel Lauren looking at me while I sang but I just tuned it out and continued.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh

I came in softly on the last line.

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

I gulped and looked into her teary eyes, "So, did you like it?"

I was answered by her arms being thrown around my shoulders and I quickly moved my guitar behind my back to reciprocate the hug.

"That was the nicest thing anyone has ever wrote for me, Y/N." She said while sniffling into my neck.

I smiled to myself. "You deserved it, love." I then looked over her shoulder and noticed Lauren glaring at me. It kinda pissed me off. I'm the one that should be glaring. "Mad, green eyed Cuban, twelve o'clock." I whispered into Camila's ear.

She pulled away and laughed while looking over at Lauren. She then waved, which caused Lauren to glare even harder while forcefully waving back.

I moved my guitar back around to my front and stood up. "Hop on." I addressed Camila while motioning to my back.

She giggled while standing up and jumping on my back. I stuck my hands under her thighs to brace us before she exclaimed, "Onward!".

I laughed and shook my head before walking back towards the tour bus with my best friend on my back. I ignored the looks we received from Brad and Lauren and continued on.

_______

Later that night we had just finished up another concert. As I was walking back towards the bus I heard moans coming from a hallway. I knew exactly who it was and walked back there. Sure enough I saw fucking Bread.

"What the fuck is your problem asshole?" I asked while approaching him and mystery girl. She had blonde hair that certainly didn't belong to Lauren. "You have a fucking girlfriend." I continued as I got closer. I noticed the girl's eyes widened and I knew she had no idea. I gave her a sympathetic look and she ran off.

"What're you gonna do about it, Crocodile Dundee?" He asked with a sickening smirk.

I clenched my jaw before replying. "I'm going to tell your fucking girlfriend."

He laughed. "What, like you did last time?" I furrowed my eyebrows as he continued speaking. "Yeah, she told me about that. Good thing she didn't believe you, just like she won't this time."

"You bastard." I said with anger coursing through my veins. "How could you do this to her?"

"It's easy actually. I just don't tell her and I get a lot more than that prude, virgin bitch can provide." He explained.

"You pig. Why do you date her?" I asked with disgust.

He smirked again. "She'll be great in bed once she gives it up."

I'd heard enough. I was then throwing a punch right at his no lipped face. He tried to dodge it and I got him in the side of the head. I knew my knuckles would bruise from that. He quickly punched me in the face, immediately drawing blood from my nose. I was about to punch him again when he said something, making me halt my actions.

"If she sees blood on me, and you try to explain what happened, she won't believe you." He said. "Also, I would win this fight."

At this point I was ready to speak up again but he quickly punched me in the mouth. "So keep your fucking mouth shut." He whispered before walking away.

Tears slowly streamed down my face because of the pain and the fact he was right. She'd never believe me.

I slowly made my way back to the tour bus, not ready for the questions I knew I'd receive once I entered. As I walked in I noticed everyone was in the front, including Lauren and Brad.

"Oh my god, what the hell happened?" Alycia asked, quickly. I shook my head and looked at Brad. He gave me a look and I quickly looked away.

"Nothing." I muttered.

I then noticed Camila come towards me with wet towels. "I'll try not to hurt you." She spoke while gently dabbing at my nose with it. I cringed and she quickly removed the towel from my face.

"It's okay, keep going." I whispered, and I noticed the tears in her eyes. "And please don't cry."

She just shook her head and blinked away her tears while continuing to clean my face.

"Yo, dawg, who did this to your face? I'll give them a poly beat down real quick." Dinah said while walking over to me.

"I don't know, I couldn't see anything." I lied easily.

"From the looks of it you got them back." Hailee said, addressing my bruised knuckles.

"I guess you could say that." I muttered.

"Are you alright?" Lauren asked from the couch across from me, where she was sitting in Brad's lap.

"I'm fine." I said through gritted teeth.

She rolled her eyes. "No need to be so fucking rude, Y/N."

I just looked away while Chloe spoke back to Lauren. "Don't speak to her like that!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Yeah, whatever." Lauren said while standing up and going towards her bunk, taking Brad with her.

Camila sighed and pulled the towel away. "I'm done." She said while stroking my cheek with her hand.

I stood up. "I'm going to bed." I informed everyone while walking away, Camila following. Before anyone could speak I turned around and spoke again. "We'll talk more tomorrow."

I then went and changed into a shirt and shorts and climbed into Camila's bunk. Camila soon followed and curled into my side. "You saw the person, didn't you?" She whispered quietly.

I sighed, wrapping my arm around her waist while she nuzzled her face into my neck. "Yeah, Monkey, I did."

"You're telling me tomorrow." She stated gently. "Goodnight, Y/N"

"Okay." I knew there was no arguing with her. "Goodnight, Camila."

I fell asleep that night trying to think of a way to make Lauren believe me. Brad wouldn't get away with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.3K 23
You are a spy who protect famous people. Basically like a bodyguard. You're sent to protect five specific girls. Fifth Harmony. Once you get there...
226K 5.3K 37
You live a natural life, that is until your sister becomes a bodyguard for Fifth Harmony and you meet a green-eyed beauty named Lauren Jauregui. ...
318K 7.8K 30
You are the basketball team captain in your school, helping your friend Dinah to get her everlasting love, you met this green eyed girl named Lauren...
223K 5.1K 56
After getting signed to Syco Records it is decided that you need to get your name out there a little more to promote your upcoming album. You end up...