I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 7

16.4K 388 291
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

"Please welcome, One Direction!"

The crowd cheers and I try my best to hold in a groan. It didn't seem to work cause my mother grins at my actions.

"And I just can't let her go,"

The music is so loud, I crinkle my nose. I guess the song is catchy but it's so loud.

"Mommy is that da man?" Delaney pulled my arm, gently.

"Yes, babe." I respond, and watch her eyes grow wide and dark as she glares at the stage.

"She's a sexy animal,"

They jump around the stage like complete idiots but it isn't hard to tell that they're having a blast. I'm sure they're sweet guys..except Zayn.

"Mommy, I wanna go home!" Delaney's eyes fill with tears.

"Why babe?" I rub her shoulder in a comforting manner.

"The man keeps staring at me," She means Zayn. I glance up at the stage to see that he keeps moving his eyes towards us every now and then.

"It's okay," I cooed.

"I'm scared mommy,"

"Come here," I lift her from her chair and set her on my lap so she's facing me. She places each knee on either side of my thigh and leans her head on my neck.

"Awe, sweetie." I cooed when she lets out a loud sob into neck that only I could hear.

"Maybe the music is hurting her ears," Frankie said.

"Just take her backstage so she can calm down." He added and I agree.

Just as their song is ending, I stand up with my sobbing daughter and proceed to go back stage. I find the doorman and he lets me in. Then I walk around until I find a couch.

"Here," I start to lay her on the couch but she doesn't let go of me.

"Please mommy," She keeps her arms around my neck tightly but looks me in the eyes."I'm scared." She cried.

"It's okay, baby." I sit down and keep her on my lap. I rub her back and draw different designs with my finger to try and calm her down.

"Is she okay?" I look up to see his kind blue eyes and shaggy brown hair. It's Louis. . .great.

"Um, yeah." I respond, quietly.

"Are you sure? She seems pretty upset right now,"

"She's just scared,"

"Of what?"

"I'm sorry, but is that any of your business,"

"Well she's basically my niece so I'm aloud to be concerned." His tone is sassy.

"Your niece? No she isn't."

"Yeah, Zayn's her dad and we are her best mates. Therefore we are her uncles." He rolls his eyes.

"No you aren't. Zayn may be the dad but he sure isn't her father." The tone of my voice gets louder. Delaney doesn't dare to look back. She just stays in the same position and cries.

"That doesn't mean he can't start being one now." Louis points out.

"He's an asshole, he's never taking my daughter and he is never getting to know her. He doesn't deserve that."

"Who are you to tell what I deserve?" Zayn comes into view with dagger eyes. My heart stops, not because of him. But because Delaney is scared of him and he is right here.

"Keep your head down," I whispered to her. She takes a while to memorize voices so this is good at the moment.

"It's obvious." I rolled my eyes.

"What's obvious? That your so much of a coward that you can't let something go and that results in your daughter not having a father?" He snapped.

"No! That you don't deserve her because you left me! How am I supposed to know that you won't leave her if you already left me?!" I snapped and Delaney jumps. I rub her back assuring her that everything's okay.

"I wouldn't do that to her,"

"So you're saying that was a one time thing? So you could ruin my life, make me feel like shit and leave me alone?" My voice cracks but I cough to hide it.

"No! I already fucking told you Cassandra! I left for my dream!"

"You used to say I was your dream. What happened? Did I turn into some sort of nightmare to you?"

"You know what?! I'm not having this conversation with you! We already spoke about this earlier."

"Now tell me why my daughter is crying," He demanded.

"Your daughter?" I laugh dryly. "She's scared shitless of you. That's why she's crying." I smirked.

"That's not true," He remarks.

"How would you know?" I respond and then he doesn't.

"So you don't believe me?" I asked and he nods.

"Delaney, turn around for a second."

"But you said keep your head down," She reminds me.

"I know but look back now," I said and she does.

The way her body stiffens when she sees him is the only proof that she's afraid that he should need. That until she starts to sob and shake again.

"You brainwashed her!" He accuses me.

"Did not! You frighten her Zayn! That's all on you!"

"Fuck you Cassandra! You're going straight to hell! Fuck you fuck you!" He curses like a sailor.

Delaney shakes in my arms and I can feel her tears rolling down my neck.

"You're so pathetic," Louis remarked in a rude tone.

"She's a bitch!" Zayn yelled.

"You are such a coward! You see right now, she's shaking because you are yelling in that nasty tone and she probably doesn't like the words you are saying." I said.

"I hope you just leave forever or something," Zayn snarled and my heart sinks.

"If I hadn't gotten pregnant, trust me Zayn, I would've already killed myself." I reminded him. For a second I saw guilt flash his eyes but it goes away. But it's clear as day that Louis feels guilty.

No one says anything so I just sit there, feeling the heat behind my eyelids. No one moves either so this is very awkward. I can feel both sets of eyes on me as I stare down at my fingers.

"You knew I was suicidal before you left me. You leaving make it more easy to kill myself because you were my life Zayn. And without life, you're dead." I stand onto my feet with Delaney attacked to my waist. I walk past him, in tears that he is clearly able to see, and into the bathroom. Where all my emotions run out and all over my cheeks.

"Mommy?" Delaney asked as I set her onto her feet and stare into the mirror.

"I'm okay," I said, lying. I take out my cellphone and text Frankie, telling him to come get her so I can have some time alone.

*Okay, send her out, I'm almost there.*

"Delaney, uncle Frankie is outside the door. Go find him. Mommy needs some time alone, alright?"

"Okay," Her voice is shaky.

"He will protect you,"

She nods before exiting the door, leaving me alone in this peace and quiet where I can try to relax even through all this shit I live with.

--

Delaney's POV:

"Uncle Frankie?" I asked as I walk outside the door. I don't see him anywhere and I'm starting to get scared again. Mommy needs to be alone so I don't want to go tell her I can't find him.

I walk towards the door to where we get back to the loudness.

Where is the scary guy? I wonder.

"Uncle Frankie!" I start to cry, in fear that Zayn will find me.

"Hey sweetie, where's your mommy?" Someone said from behind me. I turn around slowly to see a blonde haired blue eyes guy.

"Bathroom. My uncle is posed to get me." I said, quickly.

"Why don't you come with me instead?" He asked, softly.

"I don't know you," but I remember his face, he was with scary man.

"I'm Niall, now you know me. Come on," He smiles.

"No, I can't."

"Sure ya can. Let's go,"

"No!"

"Yes!" Another voice booms from behind me. He lifts me up and turns me around and that's the one face I'm scared of the most.

--

Ariana's POV:

I wipe my soaked cheeks with paper towels and stare at myself in the mirror. Without makeup, you'd be able to see the bags under my eyes and the pain in them.

If I didn't have skin, you'd be able to see my ribs.

If I didn't have ribs, you'd be able to see my heart that is literally broken in half.

For the past 31 and a half minutes I've been sitting in here bawling my eyes out. I feel like such a coward for not being able to be out there with the crowd.

I decide that I should go back out, they should be telling us who won song of the summer soon and I was nominated for that.

I get myself together and walk out of the bathroom. Eventually I find my way back to my seat. My ears fill with the loudness of screams during this commercial.

Thankfully it's one or else that would be so rude to come in when if wasn't a break.

"Where's Frankie and Del?" My Mom asked as I sit beside her.

"Frankie was supposed to go get her from outside the bathroom." I said, worrying.

"Everything is probably fine, he is probably trying to calm her down backstage." She said and I calm down a little.

"And we're back!" A man yelled out.

"Hello welcome back to the 2014 MTV Video music awards!" Will said while grinning at the camera.

"So there's this one award we've all been waiting for," He is so laid back.

"Here are the nominees for.."

"Song of the summer!" He cheered and the crowd booms.

I watch the screen as Maroon 5's newest song is announced as one of the nominations.

Next is Katy Perry,

Then Kelly Clarkson,

Then there's mine. I smile at it, happy with the accomplishment of it.

One Direction's plays next and my smile disappears. I'll probably lose to them. They win everything.

But I don't care.

"So there were the nominees!"

"Drum roll please!" Will smiles.

"And the winner of the 2014 song of the summer is........"

This moment he is taking before he tells us is driving me nuts.

"Ms." He takes a break.

This could be Me or Katy Perry.

"Ariana Grande!!" He cheers and the cameras shoot over to me. My heart stops and I stand onto my feet. The crowd cheers and my smile grows wider. I can't believe this.

I walk towards the stage and up the stairs. I touch some of the fans hands and quickly make my way to the center of the stage where Will is. He hands me the award and I hold it tightly.

"Oh my gosh!" I gush into the microphone and the crowd gets louder. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

"I just wanted to thank everyone for supporting me and being such loyal fans! This song was about something that was from my past and I am so glad everyone enjoyed it. This means the world to me," Oh my god I'm crying.

"I'd like to thank My mom, my brother Frankie, my beautiful daughter Delaney, my vocal teacher, all the producers that helped make such a great music video, and as crazy as this is, I'd like to thank the man who is responsible for this song! God Bless!" I said and walk backstage and off the stage.

"Congratulations," I get many cheers as I walk off the stage and to the back.

"Good job sis," Frankie cheers.

"Thank you, where's Delaney?" I asked.

"I thought she was still with you." Frankie said, confused.

"No, I sent her out to go with you, did she never come?!" I freak out.

"No! I though you changed your mind or something!" Frankie freaks out as well.

"Oh my god! Delaney!" I set the award down and run around like an idiot looking for her.

"Frankie!" I cried.

What if someone took her?!

"Delaney!"

"Who are you guys looking for?" John, the man who helps me get my cords on when I sing.

"My daughter, Delaney!" I cried.

"Oh, her uncles took her somewhere." He said.

"Uncles?" Frankie questioned exactly what I was thinking until..

"Oh my god." I spit.

"What?" Frankie exclaimed. And that's when if hit me.

One Direction kidnapped my daughter!

And the shit has begun.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update! I was going through a little bit of writers block but I'm over it now!

Vote and comment please! It makes me so happy!

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922 60 19
Zayn's life is everything he has ever wanted. Later, he has to make some big decisions between friendship and love. He also has to deal with the fact...
32.7K 424 27
Since Stephanie was conceived in her mother’s womb her life has been planned out for her. Stephanie would go to school, become a physicist like her m...
151K 712 12
A young girl gets into a car accident and wakes up in the middle of a road with no memory of who or where she is. At the hospital she finds out her b...
502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.