Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Whose This? {33}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Stay With Me {48}

327K 12.7K 6K
By aestheticvxbes

I insisted on fixing the towels so I reached across to his lap and picked it up. I quickly moved away from him with the towel in hand, since I couldn't believe what I saw.

There was an obvious tent in Ian's pants. His basketball shorts did nothing to conceal his dick and just as quickly as I saw it he grabbed the towel out of my hand and placed it back over his lap, "Like I said forget the towel"

"Ian..."

"In my defense you can't be touching me and looking at me like that and not expect me to have a reaction."

"You're sick. Like actually sick" I said referring to his stomach flu and cold, "And me switching your towels is turning you on"

"Alright. You gave me a boner. Stop acting like it's your first time giving me one"

The annoyed look on his face combined with the slight blush on his cheeks plus how his hands were placed in his lap contributed to my laughter. I couldn't help it. He just looked so uncomfortable and it was weirdly hilarious to see him like this.

I laughed till there were tears in my eyes. Ian face morphed into a smile as he stared at me. Soon enough he joined me in my laughter.

His previous question seemed to be forgotten as I kept changing his towels. His hand was still over his lap as he stared at me. I could see his eyes drifting off to sleep but he would quickly wake up. I smiled at how disoriented he looked when he opened his eyes. Since I might look creepy, I kept my head down.

A couple of minutes later he was sleeping. His face looked peaceful and young when he slept. His eyelids were shut with his long eyelashes grazing his cheek and his pink lips were pursed. His dimple on his cheek could be seen slightly against his chiseled jaw.

I picked up both buckets and removed the towels deciding to leave the one on his lap alone. I rinsed and hung the towels in the bathroom and I went back into his bedroom. His sleeping form still lay on the bed and I folded up his blankets that were thrown on the floor and placed some pillows on his bed.

I didn't want to move him incase he woke up so I left the door open and picked up my bag that I dropped earlier. After about an hour of watching TV on the lowest volume possible I shut it off due to my boredom. Nothing that was being shown intrigued me.

I started to wonder around his penthouse and went into the kitchen. His kitchen was decorated with stainless steel appliances and grey cabinets.

I was hungry and I looked through all his cabinets to find something to snack on but I found nothing. I decided to make something since I didn't want to leave him in his state of sickness with no food

I searched through his fridge and found enough ingredients to make a chicken lasagna. I was thankful for all the cooking lessons that Maria gave me since they came in handy now.

I put the chicken in the oven, boiled the lasagna and started making the sauce. After the chicken was tender I chopped it up into little pieces. I layered the pasta with sauce and chicken into a casserole dish that I found lying around. I sprinkled some parmesan in between layers and I placed the dish into the oven.

Checking the time I saw that it would be done at around 4pm. So I got started on cleaning everything. Ian has been sleeping for about 3 hours and I wondered when he would wake up.

I hope he wouldn't mind me making some food. I was hungry and I'm sure he will be hungry when he wakes up to. If he acted rude to me then I would take the food home to finish eating it.

I really wished I didn't wear this dress. The stretchy fabric was comfortable but I felt it rising up with every step I would take. I would constantly have to pull the off shoulder sleeves up since they showed too much cleavage.

I set the timer on the oven for 45 minutes. I pulled out my laptop and there was an email notification from our budget department that needed a formation map by 6pm today. Ian would always do them, but since he was sick I had to do it.

I knew how to do the maps since I would see Ian do it all the time. I made one once as a practice and I nailed it. I pulled up our last budget reports and after comparing and contrasting I drafted the map and after double checking I emailed it.

I heard some footsteps and looked up to see Ian leaning against the wall with grey sweats and a white t shirt. He seemed to have ditch his basketball shorts and also put a shirt on. He looked sick with his red eyes, red nose and the prominent bags under his eyes.

"You're still here" he said surprised

"Yes i'm still here. I told you. I'm not leaving"

He sat down next to me on the couch and looked over my shoulder, "What are you doing?"

"Work." I shut of my laptop, "Now I'm done."

He changed the topic and asked, "What's that smell? Did you cook?"

"Yeah I hope you don't mind but, I was hungry. It's a chicken lasagna"

The oven dinged and turned it off. I pulled it out of the oven using towels since Ian didn't have any oven mitts. After I placed it on the counter top I turned around and bumped right into a hard chest.

"Don't do that Ian. You scared me"

He looked unfazed by me and instead got himself a plate and placed his portion onto his plate. I made my own plate and chose to sit at the end of the couch. It seemed like whenever we were alone together we did things that we shouldn't.

The food was very tasty. I was nervous that it might taste disgusting but I thankfully pulled it off. I didn't expect him to give me compliment on the food but I could tell he enjoyed it when he got a second plate.

The silence let me mellow in my own thoughts, "At Gabby party you said you missed me" he looked up at me, "What do you mean"

"I meant exactly what I said. I missed you" he responded

What was wrong with him! Does he not understand the concept of having a girlfriend, "You can't! You still have a girlfriend. You can't just come up to me and kiss me while you know you have a girlfriend. It's not fair to me or her." he looked at me through red eyes. I felt bad for yelling at him while he was sick but this was a topic that we needed to talk about and I knew that once we got back into the office he would move on as if it never happened.

"What am I to you? Am I just the girl you come to when you're in the mood" I continued

"You're not."

"Then what am I!"

"I don't know." he mumbled out

I don't even know why I try with him. This was a pattern that I was starting to see. He kisses me, makes me feel like I'm on top of the world then he leaves and I'm left alone.

"Forget it. Just forget everything. I'm going home." I went over over to the sink to drop my plate in and picked up my bag.

"Don't leave" he whispered

"What" I said back. I wasn't sure if he actually said something or or if I was hearing things.

He hesitated before he said, "I don't want you to leave. Stay with me"

"I can't...we can't" I trailed of

He got up and walked towards me. He took my bag out of my hand and placed it on the floor, "We can"

"Just don't think. For today just forget all our problems and stay here. With me" his brown eyes were soft and pleading.

For once I felt myself letting go. I made all our problems melt away as I gave into his wishes.

He led me towards the couch and he turned on the tv. He put his arms around me and pushed me closer to him. I didn't know what this meant for our relationship but I just knew that lying in his arms is somewhere that I would never want to get away from.

"You're hair is different." he stated as he ran his hands through the curled strands.

I raised my eyebrow at him since I wasn't sure whether he was insulting me.

"No it's a good different. I liked your curly hair better but this is good. You look like a completely different person and the difference...." I stared him down as he talked and it was very funny how easily uncomfortable he got.

He noticed the smile on my face and said, "Stop teasing me. You're making me uncomfortable"

"Good. Doesn't feel nice now does it?"

"No it doesn't" he mumbled into my hair.

I didn't know when but we ended up drifting off to sleep. His cologne was all over his shirt and it comforted me to sleep.

My phone ringing shook me awake. I got up of the couch to my ringing phone. I didn't bother checking who it was since I was too busy looking at Ian.

"Hello"

"Hey Lilah I tried texting you but I got no response"

"Umm this is not a good time" I whispered onto the phone. My mind completely forgot about Finn since I was wrapped up in Ian, literally.

"What's wrong are you okay. Say banana if your life's in danger"

"I'm fine. I just can't talk right now" by now I had surely got Ian's attention as he stood up from the couch gazing at me.

A/N
Shout out to @nadds4ya. Your support that you show Mr. CEO is unbelievable. I appreciate you and your comments are hilarious. Thank you and have a great day love : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.5K 51
Enemies To Lovers Romance. BOOK ONE. In Edward Larsson's world, control meant everything. After his father passed down the family business into his...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
4.6M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
3.3K 309 24
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...