BTS One Shots {Closed}

By stabiiboo

Hello! Please read introduction! I hope you enjoy the scenarios! More

Please Read! Introduction:
7:00 pm | J-Hope
Basketball Accident | Suga
That Cold Rainy Day | Jungkook
Falling Badly | V
Curiously | Rap Monster
Don't Break Me | Jimin
Ripe | Jin
Wait I-I | J-Hope
Late Night Sleep | Suga
Little Secret | Jimin
You're the One for Me | V
My Model | Jin
Balcony Chat | Jungkook
Steal the K.I.S.S. | V
Pretty Nails | Suga
Jar of Lies | Jungkook
Promise? | V
Teddy Bear love | J-Hope
Prom | V
What a Bother | J-Hope
Practice Break | Jimin
Just Another Day | Rap Monster
Stranger to Friend | Jungkook
Why, Hello | Jungkook
Confidence | Jimin
Protector | V
Yes or No? | J-Hope
Two Beginnings | Jungkook
Found Him | Jungkook
Good Meets Bad | Jungkook
(Not a Scenario) 25 Things About Me
Turning Life Around | V
Author's Note!
Secret Santa | Jungkook
Back Again | Namjoon
Mistakes and Decisions | Jungkook
A Broken Dream | Suga
Late Pity Party | Rap Monster
At This Night | Jimin
Sentiments Pt.1 | Jin

Lucky Best Friend | V

4.7K 126 23
By stabiiboo

Requested by: Daniokamoto

   They'll say "I love you," but it will never go as far as to kisses and smooches, instead it will just end up being small hugs and compliments. But sometimes, it's best for them to stay more then just friends.

~~~

   "Tae, s-stop, you're making too much noise," Daniela said, while looking around the library with caution.

   "But you won't tell me!" He whined loudly making people look at the both of them with a annoyed look.

   They were suppose to be studying and reading, but somehow Taehyung knew someone had asked Daniela on a date. He just wanted Daniela to confirm the rumor he had heard.

   "Okay, okay," she quickly said, calming Taehyung down. "Junbin asked me out on a date," she stuttered as she slowly got embarrassed.

   Taehyung stared at her, mouth slightly opened. Eyes filled with curiosity, and shock. But after a few seconds, he smiled widely and patted her head. "You're so cute, of course he'd ask you," he said while chuckling. Daniela blushed and nodded.

   Junbin was in Daniela's class this year. She doesn't know why and how they ended up talking to each other. But they talked every time they bumped into each other. Even though she would make things awkward with her silent personality, but Junbin doesn't seemed bother by it.

   She didn't have feelings for Junbin, but since she doesn't know how to say no, she accepted to be his date tonight. It makes her wonder why he would ask her out in the first place.

   "Are you nervous?" Taehyung asked knowing that Daniela never went on a date before, "If you are, I can give you a few pointers."

   "If it's okay with you," she said while looking down at her book.

   Taehyung is Daniela's best friend since middle school. It all started when Daniela froze in the middle of class because of a girl accusing her of cheating on the test. Luckily Taehyung was in her class and because of his known reputation of being loud, he was able to defend her.

   After the incident, Daniela thanked him after class, only to be dragged to the lunch room with him. It then became an everyday thing for them since. Of course Daniela was too shy to talk to Taehyung and his friends for the first week. But after being teased by Taehyung countless of times, she slowly opened up to him and was now able to talk to him comfortably.

   Taehyung sighed and pinched Daniela's cheeks, knowing that she was thinking too hard again. "Don't worry too much," he said to her as she rubbed her cheeks.

~~~

   After Taehyung giving her a small lesson on what to do and what not to do. School was over and Daniela was getting ready for the date.

   Nervously, she put on the outfit that her mother put together for her. She wasn't sure if it made her look attractive or regular, or worse, unattractive.

   Her palms were sweating and she walked outside after bidding her parents goodbye. Junbin had told her to wait by the swing set on the park.

   When she got there, she sat on the swings and looked at the time on her phone.

5:00

   "He's going to be here in any minute now," she thought to herself which made her nervous. She couldn't but help to think about the possibilities of her making a mistake tonight.

   Ten, twenty then thirty minutes has passed and he wasn't here. That's when she knew that she had already made the mistake that she was worrying about all this time. The mistake was saying yes to something that shouldn't be hers in the first place.

   She didn't know what to do, her parents expect her to be at home till seven. She didn't want to come home and watch her parents pity her.

   Suddenly, she jumped a little when she felt her phone ringing from her small purse. Taking it out, she looked at the ID.

TaeTae is calling!

   She answered the phone and hesitantly put it up her ear. "Hey Taehyung," she tried her best to sound happy.

   "Hey, how's the date going? Is Junbin treating you alright?" He asks in a hushed tones. It almost made Daniela to ask why he sounded like that, but she brushed it off and answered his question.

   "F-fine, I'm fine," she wanted to slap herself for stuttering because if the cold.

   Taehyung sighed through the phone, "You're not fine."

   "What do you me-"

   "Look up."

   Daniela did and saw Taehyung across the street with his phone against his ear. Taehyung hung up and crossed the street, now only a feet away from her.

   He kneeled down to her level and placed his hand on her head, "It's okay to cry." Biting her lip, she hugged him and let the tears fall down to her cheek and onto his shoulder.

   "I'm going to kill him," Taehyung thought to himself as he embraced Daniela. He rubbed her back and comforted her in till she stopped crying.

   He pulled her head away from his shoulder and wiped the tears that had stained her cheeks. "Come on, let me take you somewhere," he said grabbing her hand as he stands up.

   "W-where?" She asked as Taehyung kept holding her hand as they began to walk.

   "Somewhere fun," he sang.

~~~

   "Ugh!" He groaned in frustration, "How are you better then me?"

   Daniela laughed and made her character throw the last punch on Taehyung's character. Her character jumped in victory while his was on the ground, not moving.

   "Jungkook was right, I do suck at video games. I lose to everyone! Even you, and you don't even play video games!" He whined in dramatic making Daniela laugh even harder. Taehyung smiled back at her, knowing that he had made his best friend happy again.

   After playing the basketball arcade machine, they ended up at one of the crane machines. "Aren't these always rigged though?" Daniela asked as soon as Taehyung started to put in the quarters.

   "With our powers combined, I'm sure we will be able to get what we want," He said while fisting the air.

   Daniela smiled and watched Taehyung try to grab the plush out of the machine. Right when she was about to doubt him, he got the plush on the third try.

   "See I told you we get it! And it only took us 3,000 won!" He yelled in victory while holding a bear looking plush in the air.

   Daniela shushed him, when she noticed that the people around them was giving them weird looks. "Sorry," he chuckled before ruffling her hair.

   Then he handed her the bear, "Here I got it for you, so you should have it." Daniela shook her head, "But you earned it, so you should have it."

   He looked at her with a soft look, "Don't worry, besides you look cute with it." Feeling her face getting warm, she didn't know what to say to him and just nodded. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, he held her hand again making her feel even more embarrassed. "Come on, it's almost seven," he said with a smile.

   While walking back to her house, he noticed that she kept looking at his way. "Aw, now you think I'm cute," he said while looking at her reaction.

   "N-No I don't," she stuttered. He pouted before chuckling. "I'm just joking, you just keep looking at me," he said.

   Daniela went silent for a second before getting the courage to ask him the question she has been meaning to ask him. "How did you know I was being stood up?"

   Taehyung kept looking straight ahead and sighed before looking at her with sorrowed eyes. "I saw him with his friends playing around and talking. Then, I heard him say that he was pulling a prank on you. I never thought he would do that, especially to you," he said.

   She nodded slowly and smiled at him. "Thank you for today. At least you made the day fun again."

   He smiled, squeezing her hand. "That's what friends are for," he said. But for some reason it left a bad taste in his mouth. Like he wasn't sure. He mentally shook his mind and removed those thoughts. "I don't think we'll ever see each other like that," he thought to himself while looking at Daniela who was looking at the plush he gave her, "right?"

   They saw Daniela's house and decided it's best if she went home without her parents knowing she went out with Taehyung instead of Junbin, they'll just ask to many questions if they did. "Thank you again TaeTae," she said. He chuckled and hugged her, "Anything for my cutie."

   "Stop calling me that," she said hinting him that it was a embarrassing thing to call her. "But you're cute though!" Taehyung whined. He began to lifted her up and spun her around. She tried not squeal, afraid that she'll wake up the neighbors.

   They suddenly made eye contact and they both felt a heavy feeling hitting them in the chest. Taehyung couldn't take it and placed her down, while Daniela backed up, just a feet away from him.

   "G-Goodnight, Taehyung," she said.

   "Goodnight," Taehyung said, while scratching the back of his neck.

   She bowed and began to walk away, wondering why things got awkward. While he did the same. She looked at the bear and held it to her chest.

What was that?

~~~

Author's Note:

Finally updated this! Yes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 1.6K 35
Just cute scenarios of you and BTS :3 (requests closed) #75 in "Jiminie"
437K 12.8K 146
You already know what's up? A book of little scenarios for all those fellow ARMY's of color. This for y'all, mah dudes. I cover things from historica...
332K 4.3K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
3.9M 81.9K 115