Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Full moon...again!

9K 249 75
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

It was the evening of a full moon day. To say I was full of energy was an understatement. The whole day I forced myself to lessons despite wanting to just sleep.

"Leave me alone Megan.."Freya said throwing a pillow at me, we were currently laying on our beds wasting time.

"Wow okay..."I said chucking the pillow back at her head.

I skipped down the stairs and went straight to the great hall for dinner.

Unfortunately I had a run in with Snape,Bellatrix,lucius and all the other slytherins.

"Hey Shadows." Malfoy sneered.

" Malfoy." I said glaring back

"What's wrong Shadows, we in your way?." Bellatrix said coldly.

"Not on my watch."

I turned around and saw Freya, Lily, James, Sirius, Peter and Remus all pointing their wands at the Slytherins.

"I can't believe you Sev." Lily shouted which made me jump because I've never heard her shout before. Several others jumped too.

"Lily I can explain..." He started.

"There's nothing to explain Sev, you joined the rest of the Slytherins, I get it." Lily cut in.

"Now let us pass or you'll be getting one one of my stinging jinx's to the face, and trust me, I may be a Gryffindor but I can get mischievous and mean if something gets in the way of me or my friends!" Freya threatens.

"I don't believe you." Malfoy challenged.
"Oh really, turnipmanti!" (we'll just pretend thats the incantation)

Malfoy gets thrown back by the spell and his face goes all blobby and disgusting. He stands up.

"Well Eaton, I'll get you back." Malfoy says.

"Not with that face. Look even your 'friends' are running away from you!" Freya says doing air-quotes around friends.

He turned around just to see the end of Snape and Bellatrix's cloaks hurling around the corner. I started to fell a bit ill again after that.

"Hey megs are you okay?"I heard Remus come up next to me.

"Yeah just feeling a bit ill cause of tonight.."I said quietly.

"Come on let's get you some food" Remus said wrapping his arm round my shoulder and we started walking into the great hall.

Freya's POV

I stood their watching Remus and Megan...

"Are they back together?"I asked Sirius.

"I'm really not sure"Sirius said putting his arm on my shoulder which made me blush slightly...

"Come on let's follow them, they'll wonder where we've gone otherwise" Lily said.

"Psh sure they will"I heard James say sarcastically as we walked in behind Lily.

When we got in I saw Charlie sitting a few seats down next to Alex Lannings and Caroline Kelley. Who where in the year below us.

I noticed Megan and the marauders and Lily already in a conversation so I decided to go and sit with Charlie.

"Hey guys!"I said sitting next to Charlie with Caroline and Alex opposite me.

"Hey Freya!"Caroline  replied.

Caroline had light brown hair with some blonde highlights included. She had striking green eyes which included orange specks.

"So what brings you here?"Alex asks

Alex was in a similar situation to Sirius, she was also placed in Gryffindor because she hated the stereotype of her family. She had long black hair with  deep purple tips and ocean blue eyes which where protected by her glasses.

"Oh well I wanted to speak to you guys seeing I haven't spoke to you in ages!"I replied

"Ah cool!"Charlie replied.

"Hey Alex, Fabian's looking at you.."Charlie said.

Alex turned her head and made eye contact with  Fabian she quickly turned back blushing brightly.

"You should totally go over to him!" I say excitedly. Instead Fabian decides to walk over to us.

"Hey Fabian." I say to try and start a conversation between him and Alex.

"Hi Freya." He replies.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked.

"Sure" She replies. I wink at her while Fabian's back is turned so all she does is laugh hysterically and Fabian just seems so confused. I literally can't hold in my excitement any longer so I burst out...

"So do you think he's gonna ask her out?" I whisper-shout.
I get a chorus of 'yes' and 'duh'. When she comes back I stare at her. She isn't smiling.

Oh no.

"He asked me out!" She squeals excitedly.

"WHY WHERE YOU NOT SMILING!!!" I literally shout.

"To make it more of a surprise Freya!" She shouts back.

Megan POV

I heard shouting coming from where Freya was sitting and is started off my headache again.

"Hey can we leave I have a headache again"I said to Remus.

"Yeah sure"Remus said as we both stood up.

Emma had just arrived to our table and so Remus quickly explained the situation.

We headed out of the great hall.

"So where do you want to go?"Remus asked my whilst handing me a block of chocolate.

"Thanks, and the astronomy tower"I said.

We climbed to the tower in a comfort silence.
We shouldn't really be going up to the tower. It's a full moon tonight. Anything could happen. Really we should stay far away from each other..

When we got up there I suddenly felt my nose growing into a snout and my body furring up. I could see the same happening to Remus.

Why are we changing so soon, the full moon is barely even out yet.

Then I got brainwashed and all I could think is, kill, kill, kill.
I took a step towards the other werewolf and raised my claw up to scratch his body. I saw him cower back and his body bleeding. Good.

He jumps forward and lifted his razor sharp claws and scraped my arm while spitting blood in my face.

I cower back against the rails of the astronomy tower,the werewolf scars my chest and retreats ready to pounce again. As much as I have the need to kill the werewolf in front of me I don't, but before I act I am once again jammed into the railings,but both the werewolf and I fall,the Weight of us broke the golden railings and now we where plummeting to the courtyard.
I can hear the wind swooping past my ear and my head banging.i hit the hard ground and diving into darkness.

When I wake up I am in my normal human form. With a shallow scrape on my arm and beside me lays Remus with a deep scrape on his chest and stomach. Oh no. I did that to Remus didn't I? I yawn and see that I have two broken legs and a broken elbow. No crutches for me then. I guess that means I have to use a wheelchair.

Madam Pomfrey can cure broken bones before you can say Hogwarts, but she likes to mend them the muggle way which I personally think is long and boring, especially when there's a lot of them.

Remus also has a broken neck and a piece of railing by him. I guess we fell off the astronomy tower. When you're a werewolf you can't remember who you are, or what you did.

"Hey megs"Remus murmured from where he was laying.

"Hey.."I said back.

"I guess it didn't go very well last night..."he said

"No seems not.."I said

"But..."Remus was saying but was cut short when all our friends came in who knew about our condition.

"What the hell Megan!"Emma exclaimed.

"You knew but you wheren't  prepared!"Lily shouted.

"Sorry!"I mumbled.

"Why did you not warn us where you where going!"Freya said

"Look we are sorry that we don't have control, besides we had no idea the moon was going to be out so early today" Remus shouted

After that everyone went quiet...

"Now now ms Shadows and Mr lupin are going to need there rest,if you don't mind leaving them to rest I would be very grateful"Madame pomfrey said sternly

There where a few mumbles here and there but they all left together.

It was peaceful and I felt myself drifting back into sleep the last thing I heard was Remus whispering something inaudible....

—————
{Re-written 11th March 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 25 19
Y/n L/n is accepted into Hogwarts where she meets the Marauders. Having already known Peter Pettigrew from her parents friends, she is welcomed by th...
18.5K 632 53
James Potter's younger sister joins him at Hogwarts becoming a part of the Marauder mayhem. War is on the horizon, but there are more pressing matter...
865K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
5.9K 74 13
The marauders are starting their last year at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, there are being confronted to a brand new situation. This is a little tribute...