TOLKIEN; imagines

By _kenobii

LORD of the RINGS, the HOBBIT, the SILMARILLION REQUESTS: PERMANENTLY CLOSED FOR THIS FANDOM DISCLAIMER: I DO... More

i. AUTHOR'S NOTE
1: Accidental Injuries-Bilbo
2: Royal Duties-Thranduil
3: Bloody and Bruised-Elrond
4: Early Mornings-Fili
5: Graceful-Elrond
6: Home-Bilbo/Thorin
7: Feast of Starlight-Thranduil
8: In the Distance, my Dear-Thranduil
9: Cold Fingers-Haldir
10: Stormy Nights - Thranduil
11: You are beautiful anyway- Thranduil
12: More Than Stars - Thranduil
13: My Perfect Star - Haldir
15: Pride and Promise - Bard
16: Bandages - Aragorn
17: A Flower's Begging Petals - Elrond
18: A Poetic Heart - Lindir
19: To Love and to Hold - Dwalin
20: Of Thorns and Roses - Elrond
21: Dream of Seas and Storms - Thranduil/Young!Legolas
22: Forged with Lust - Fili
23: Lustful Protection - Elrond
24: Bashful Kisses - Lindir
25: The Frail and the Fault - Elrond
26: For the Love of Arkenstone - Bilbo
27: The Purest of Love - Thranduil
28: Darling Starlight - Elrond
29: The Chaos Around Us - Eomer
30: To Have You Again - Thranduil
31: The Being, the Heart and the Mind - Elrond
32: Bittersweet - Bilbo
33: Everlasting - Bard
34: All Will Be Well - Thorin
35: My Sun, Moon and All my Stars - Elrond
36: The Bird Among the Flames - Sauron
37: The Martyred Angel's Love - Fili
38: The Love of a Sore Heart - Haldir
39: A Fading Heart - Elrond
40: My Heart's Flora - Lindir
41: Gold, Silver and Ivory - Lindir
42: An Offer of Love - Elrond
43: A Fonder Heart - Elrond
44: A Glass Paradise I Have Reaped - Elrond
45: The Tears of the Heartbroken - Dwalin
46: Stay Your Tears - Thranduil
47: A Love Reignited - Glorfindel
48: Lily of the Valley Fair - Legolas
49: A Love Warmer than Crimson - Maedhros
50: Tears of Ache and Sorrow - Thranduil
51: Returns of Regrets and Rekindled Love - Thranduil
52: An Unlikely Reunion of Lost Love - Aragorn
53: Come Back to me Darling - Thranduil
54: Softer Than Roses - Lindir
55: You Haven't Lost Me - Lindir
56: The Night We Met - Lindir
57: Each Passing Night - Elrond
59: The Simple Things - Legolas
60: Piece of Heaven - Thranduil
61: Mornings and Meadows - Lindir
62: A Matter of the Heart - Lindir

14: Simple Pleasures - Thranduil

13.1K 346 89
By _kenobii

Imagine: Thranduil doing your hair

A/N: I was in a writers block so, this was me trying to get out of my hole of failure. I will try to write requests soon. pLEASE DON'T HATE ME!

Type: Reader Insert / one-shot / fluff

Translations: Hiril vuin: my lady, my beloved lady. Hir vuin: my lord, my beloved lord.

Abbreviations: H/C:

Warnings: Mentioned/Implied NSFW, fluffy Thranduil (I hope)

Words: 1,465

I sauntered through the halls of the Elvenking, my course leading to the bedding chambers of King Thranduil, as I did every morn. I was the King Thranduil's most trusted adviser and head of his royal court, therefore, I met him in every morning to briefly address the day's events. On this morning, the morning of the Feast of Starlight, King Thranduil was running late and failed to meet me in his throne room, leading me to check his bedding chambers first.

As I approached the intricately detailed wooden door, I straightened my robes and ran a hand through my hair before knocking softly.

"Thranduil, my king, are you in there?" I asked.

"Y/N, is that you?" Thranduil's usually calm voice said, but now I detected a small hint of frustration and fear in his tone.

"Yes, it is," I replied. "You are late, my king. And on the day of the Feast of Starlight."

"Is anyone with you, Y/N?" Thranduil asked.

"No, it is just me," I said in a questioning tone.

"Then I trust you will keep this tragedy a secret," Thranduil said.

Suddenly, the door opened and a soft, yet firm, grip tightened around my wrist, pulling me past the threshold and into the King's chambers, the door slamming shut behind me, a of the lock sealing out any intruders."Thranduil, what is the meaning of this?" I asked.

"Look!" Thranduil wailed, a slender, ring-adorned finger pointing to his hair. "Look at my hair! It's a mess! And it's not cooperating with me!" His tall form moved in front of a mirrored vanity.

"I've tried everything and nothing seems to keep this menacing beast under control!" Thranduil complained, his hands buried deep within the platinum, silken strands.

I myself saw nothing wrong, but to Thranduil, something was terribly incorrect and as an adviser and dear friend I was willing to offer my .

"Here, let me help you," I offered, my voice soft.

Thranduil's face turned to me and softened slightly, his thick eyebrows climbed a small way up his forehead, giving him an almost innocent look, as he nodded his approval.

I approached the vanity and pulled the chair, which sat underneath it, out and motioned for Thranduil to sit down.

The king took the seat and began to stare at his perfectly masculine hands, the slender fingers adorned with rings that resemble deer antlers or branches of a tree. I couldn't help but chuckle internally as I reached down to Thranduil's face, making his eyes dart up to look into the mirror.

"I'll fix this. Okay?" I asked as I brushed Thranduil's cheek with the back of my hand, my eyes not missing the small, comforted grin that appeared on Thranduil's full lips. "Now, do you have a brush?"

Thranduil reached out and wrapped his fingers around a brush and held it up by his head, waiting trustingly for me to take it and fix his problems. I took the object from Thranduil's grasp, our fingers touching slightly, a blush rising onto the King's face.

I gently ran the bristles through the strands, careful not to pull on his sensitive skin that I knew he had. I brushed Thranduil's hair until it shone like gold. A pale, exquisite gold it was. And the sweet fragrance that fell from every strand graced my senses in such a way that I thought I was in a lavish dreamland. Caressing Thranduil's hair calmed me to such an extent that I didn't notice him sigh delightedly underneath my touch or the sweet tenderness that lingered in the pools of his celestial blue eyes until I at our reflection.

I smiled and reached for a silver, thorn-like circlet and placed it carefully on the crown of Thranduil's precious head.

"Thank you, Y/N," Thranduil's deep velvety voice praised.

"It was my pleasure, Thranduil," I replied, holding out my hand and offered to help him up.

Unexpectedly, Thranduil took to his feet and grasped my petite hands with his own elegant ones and gently pulling me forward until only our hold defined the space between us. Thranduil's now silky and impeccable hair tickled the exposed skin of my neck and our lungs filled with the same air, results of our proximity.

"Perhaps you would allow me the pleasure of doing your hair before our day of festivities commences," Thranduil whispered, his cornflower gaze glittering with fervor and his words warm.

"I will allow you that simple pleasure, my beloved king," I giggled, a rapid blush consuming my very fibers.

With great grandeur, Thranduil released my one hand and twirled me around before leading my form to the chair that was occupied by his divine being only moments prior.

Thranduil brushed through my already satiny hair before leaning down to kiss his work and whisper seductive words of inquiry against my neck.

"May I braid your hair, hiril vuin?" His words asked.

"Yes, you may, hir vuin," I returned, equally as soft and enamoring as he.

"Close your eyes," Thranduil said, before running his skilled fingers through my hair a few times.

I eagerly allowed my eyes to close, my thoughts racing as feelings of adoration aimed themselves at Thranduil's elegantly euphoric demeanor.

Not long after Thranduil had begun his small feat, I found him humming a melodic tune, a tune, one of which I still remembered my mother humming to me when I was but a child. Once more, I was comforted by the presence of Thranduil.

With a soft kiss and, "You can look now, hiril vuin," my eyes reopened once more only to tear up at the beautiful sight that was me.

The sides of my hair, which usually hid behind my ears, had been braided and cascaded down my shoulders, while the hair at the top of my head was pulled back into a long braid that fell past my blades and ended at the small of my back.

I stood from the chair and engulfed Thranduil in a hug, his muscled torso strong beneath my fingers.

"Oh, thank you, Thranduil. My hair is more beautiful than I have ever seen it," I gasped, as I pulled out of the gesture, suddenly realizing how inappropriate it would seem, causing my face to blush profusely.

"Sorry, that was quite inappropriate of me," I mumbled.

"Do not be sorry, Y/N, you have nothing to apologize for," Thranduil replied, his fingers reaching to hold my chin with a feather light touch. "And for what it's worth, your hair has always been incredibly beautiful. Even on your worst days, you have always been the most resplendent elf you could be. You are like a lone flower blooming in the moonlight, letting its beauty be known, while the surrounding flora hides in its shadow"

Before his words set in, he leaned down, hands cupping my cheeks, and pressed his soft lips to mine, hesitantly. I at first didn't kiss back, but then I came to my senses and returned the pressure with equal vigor.

As his lips detached from mine, my mind raced with thoughts of the events that had taken place only seconds before. Thranduil found me beautiful and enough so that he compared me to a flower basking in the cool moonlight, which he then followed with a kiss, something that was reserved, in the elvish culture, for married or courting individuals, not a king and his adviser.

"I have wanted to do that for a long time now, my Y/N," Thranduil whispered, his fingers twirling my braids. "I have found myself to have come to love you. I would have told you sooner, if I hadn't let my fear of rejection render me weary and my mind weak so many restless nights." By now, Thranduil's voice had dropped to just above a whisper.

"I am ever glad you told me, for I myself have found many restless nights caused by positive thoughts and imaginings of you," I spoke shyly, only truths falling from my lips.

I watched as Thranduil's eyes replaced childish excitement with lustful wanting as my words filtered in.

"Then do me the pleasure of celebrating the Feast of Starlight with me, not as a king and his adviser, but as lovers," Thranduil proposed, his words dripping with desire.

"I can agree to that," I murmured wistfully.

Thranduil's lips pulled into a gracious smile once more before placing a sensual kiss upon my forehead. I, in return, pecked his cheek before clasping his hand and leading us to the door.

Throughout the day, the last preparations for the feast were garnished with stolen kisses and the night made long by the making of sweet love. And there was nothing in all of Middle Earth that I could have wanted more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 11.6K 200
The world of J.R.R Tolkien is one of the greatest ever written about, and inspiration for these one shots and imagines. Read about your favourite Elv...
5.9K 85 18
Imagines and preferences of your favorite Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings characters! **Requests are ALWAYS open**
35.3K 995 19
Welcome! Come and enjoy my reader inserts of some of our favorite Middle Earth men! Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, and Boromir to name a few. Requ...
83.5K 3.3K 32
PREVIOUSLY 'Pulchritudinous' "So, you're the legendary wandering wizard? I must say, I'm a little disappointed." "Well, that's nice. I wasn't really...