Mated To Twins

By MsCandyKisses

My Name is Trinity im getting ready to turn 18. To me its no big deal but since im the daughter of a Alpha an... More

Mated to Twins
Meet Trinity
Jayceon & kayceon
Party
After the party
After Party pt2 the twins
Trinity
Q
Authors Note
Mates
Explanation
Mates Love
This is not a update just a quick question
Filler pt1
Damn
author's note
???
Wake up
A/N
Me and Them
Tell Me
How is this possible
Safety First

Filler pt 2

3.6K 137 27
By MsCandyKisses

So here's a update I know it took a while but to be honest my tension span is to short for long chapter so if that's what y'all want its gon take way longer...but anyway I hope y'all like and it clears some things up ... 70votes I'll update

JAY

When I woke up and she wasn't there it was like my worst fears had came true I searched the room and check the bathroom she wasn't there so I began to panic. I woke KC she smiled at me then rolled over to check for Trin but she wasn't there. She sat up and asked me "where is she?" I just should my head to let her know she wasn't here. I can see the fear in her eyes she ran to the closet and threw on some of Trins clothes while I threw on my shorts and we sprinted searching the house I caught her scent and busted into the office. I grabbed Trinity taking in her smell. I felt relieved that she was ok but I was angry as hell but that was a personal matter that I would take up with Trinity when we are alone. Alpha Kaden left to answer the door. A few minutes later the door to the office opened and i caught a few familiar scent as did KC because we both stood up.

DAMN I knew we were in deep shit the moment he entered the room. His face was clear of any emotion. KC linked me and asked what we were going to say but shit I was speechless how did he find us. I wanted to explain but I just couldn't move my lips and now that I think about it we did handle this situation so poorly. When my father walked in the room Trinity stepped infront of us. Our mate was so brave. I could see the pride that appeared on my fathers face before he wiped it clear. I could already tell what he was thinking and he was right. Trinity will make a wonderful Queen. She is so strong and willing to go to war for us. I can tell my father really liked when she tried to shield us from him not a care in the world of who he is.

KC was getting ready to speak but he held up his had stopping her from continuing. He walked passed us an towards Alpha Kaden shaking his hand "What a wonderful daughter you have raised" he told him. Before I could speak Trinity did " Excuse me I don't mean to be rude but who are you and how do you know my father?" she asked "I see she takes after you Kaden,she gets straight to the point. Well, my new daughter my name is Tristan and I am Jayceon and Kayceon's father and also also The Alpha King." my father reply. Trinity turned a new shade of red damn she sexy. Can wait to see that shade on her cute thick ass from the spanking she will receive for leaving with out informing one of us. "JAYCEON" my father yelled. "yes" "Are you ok?" he asked "yea im fine I just spaced out." I told him "Good because you and your sister are both ground!" "but da" I didn't even get a chance to finish before he interrupted me "No buts you should have thought of that before you disobeyed me again. Anything could have happened you both yall are the future of this kingdom and neither one of you even bother to tell me you were ok. You mother is at home worried sick." he stated. I heard my mates whimper I felt bad I put my head down knowing he was right. He walked passed me and embrace my mate in a hug then welcomed her to the family. I was so proud to see my father welcoming my mate.

Alpha Kaden spoke up ruining the moment "Tristan did you by a chance get a moment to go over what I asked?" my father just shook his head. "Well what did you find out?" Alpha Kaden continued "Always business first." my father said the continued by asking me to retrieve the books from Jessica. Damn i just stood there how could he bring her to my mates home what was he think. Shit shit shit. I have to find a way around seeing her. I was panicking but I was saved by Kc who said she would get them giving me the eye. Trinity was looking at me with a questioning look and as cute as it is I was avoiding her eyes how was I going to explain Jessica to her. I just knew this couldn't possible end well.

I was so wrapped in my thoughts that I didn't even see Kayceon's sexy ass return with the books. She is so damn beautiful. All the times we fooled around I could never understand why I always had this connection with her. I use to feel so sick to my stomach, my own sister but then again it was our wolves' that brought us together no matter how hard I tried to stay away from her. I couldn't understanding my feelings toward but I knew she was apart of me more then a twin thing.

"Well lets get down to business shall we. There was a prophesy told of a great war and the warriors that fought in it. The war would be lead by three, two are closer than you think ,raised together a bond is already formed, but in the past they were already one.The first wolves have come to pass taking the body of twins this time they shall last, For the last piece she was gifted to them from the moon goddess to bring Harmony and peace, you will know her when you see her, her name shall be Trinity. Together they will have a bond so strong that no one can tare them apart but they must remember they were made for each other from the start. There will be trial and tribulations but they must come together to be able to defeat what is ahead,the twins must remember to protect her because without her there is no them and without them our whole world shall fall dead." my father read aloud. "How long have you know about this?" I asked him this is crazy so basically he knew me and Kc were mates at well as trinity. He just shook his head. I looked at Trin and I think she still is shocked over the fact that it had her name written in the book. "Surely there's another Trinity out there right?" she stuttered out. Her father was the one to answer it "Yes Princess" he told her you could visibly see her relax but then he continued "But your the only one that is mated to Strong royal twins." she tensed up again and I took a step towards her to comfort as well as KC but Trin not realizing took a step back causing mine and KC wolves to cry out for her. I knew this was alot to take in and KC is doing a good job of that. I slipped in her mind to figure out why she was so quite and her mind was all over the place from her being mated to her twin brother,being one of the first wolves and our mate being in danger. Shit our mate is in danger and she will definitely be returning to the castle where we can protect her. A war was brewing and I needed her close to focus.

Kayceon

This morning has just gone from bad to worst. I wake up and Trinity isn't there. My mind immediately goes to Quintin and thinking that a he came and got her like he said he would but I know that's impossible with me and Jay laying right here so she had to be somewhere close but I can't calm down until I see her and know she is okay. Then when we do find her my daddy pops up and it occurred to me that we have been gone a full 24hours without a word. I would have like for my mate to meet him under different circumstances. I knew we were in trouble its just a matter of how much. Then theres this whole prophesy thing. Mine and Jays wolves are the first mated wolves ever which explains why we have always been so drawn to each other an more connected it was deeper then twins it was beyond that. Our wolves took another life form and it just so happened to be twins. This is all so surreal and to be gifted from the Moon Goddess with another mate was amazing I just didn't like the fact that my mate was in danger. I can't have that and to know that a war was coming and they are trying to take her from me was tragic but I wasn't going down without a fight. Oh, yes I forgot to mention one more thing... That basic bitch Jessica is here. Wtf was my father thinking bring her here now I have to find away to keep her away from both my mates.. This was just to much drama for one day. I just wanted to cuddle back in bed with my mates and do this day all over again but I couldn't the only thing I needed to focus on now was how to protect my mate I can't be without her,hell the prophesy said our kind could survive without her. Isn't it amazing how much of an affect one person could have or how important my mate is. I felt so much pride in the two people I was mated.

Trinity

I was just about to attack my mates father how crazy was that. What's worst is that my wolf didn't even acknowledge the power that was coming off the man that entered the room. All she saw was her mate shy away from him and she was ready to attack. How I missed the resemblance is beyond me because the man looked like he spit Jayceon fine ass out. I could only imagine what their mother looks like.

After Alpha Tristan finished reading the prophesy I just couldn't rap my head around the fact that it specifically name me. It was shocking that I could have that much of and impact. I just always thought of myself as a regular humble person and its like every since I met my mates my life has became more important each day. They are never going to let me out of their sights now. KC and Jay being twin mates didn't even both me anymore. I just don't care I love them both but to me it is cool to be mated to the first wolve mated couple ever. Ha ha ha their wolves are hell of old and that makes them old I laugh to myself. My wolf laugh at me ha ha ha you think that's funny just wait til you find out who and how old I am. Honey im just as old as they are you old bat. Damn wait what who is she maybe I should ask but right now I think we need a break from our thoughts. Everyone was all quite taking in what we had just learn but I didn't care so I yelled "BOO" everyone jumped not expecting it and I just busted up laugh and then everyone joined in. Once I had calmed down I asked "How about we put this meeting on hold and we have lunch" the all nodded so I grabbed my mates hands and exited the room. I didn't make it out the room good when me and Kc were shoved out the way and some some slutty girl jumped on to jay kissing his lips. "Oh hell no those lips belong to us!" I heard KC yell she was beyond piss and so was I........

Q

I never would have thought that my own father would choose them over me does he have any respect. I have to do something to get her back. She isn't just any wolf she is special and I know it. I left my fathers house knowing I could never go back a few wolves chose to come with my but its not enough I need more of we were going to go after the royal pack. They thought Alpha Kaden thought that he he seen the last of me but that was only the beginning. I will build my own pack and then Trinity and Princess Kayceon will be mine. I will have my way with both of the and that stupid little pup that claims he is their mate will die by my hand. I finally arrived to my friends house. I knew that if anyone could or would help me it would be him. He has the resources to do it. "Hey Brad how have you been?" "I been good what brings you by Q I know your father isn't allowing you to hang out with rouges now?" "No not even I left my pack due to some unseen circumstances." " Like what your father wont let you play with one of the new fancy toys?" I scoffed at that he always did feel like all packs were full of snobby rich kids "No actually Prince Jayceon Stole my mate and refuses to give her up. I declared war and my father refuses to go to war with the royals over something so petty but what would you do if someone stole your mate. So I figured you have always wanted a reason to take down the castle since your sister had her heartbroken by Princess Kayceon and killed herself that I would join your cause." I will agree and help only if you give me Kayceon" I growled "she is all yours" I told him but its not true she is to strong and powerful for him so i guess i will have to kill him too

***** please comment and Vote if I can spend hours writing its the least you can do is let me know what you think and vote.. But like I always say I appreciate yall reading it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.4K 48
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
15.9K 1.6K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
211K 9.7K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
45.3K 5.1K 57
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...