Liv is BACK?

By rubythehairmaster

What drama unfolds when Liv comes back to 1st class? (fanfic, not a true story) this is book two of an ongoin... More

Part Two: She's Here!
Part Three: A Sentimental Conversation
Part Four: She Lies
Part Five: Bars
Part Six: Did She Really Do That?
Part Seven: How Could a Pit Block Hurt?
Part Eight: She Needs WHAT?
Part Nine: #LoveYouLiv ❤️
Part Ten: A Short Conversation
Part Eleven: Taking a Break
Part Twelve: Katie Blurted
Part Thirteen: What's Going On With You?
Part Fourteen: The Three Musketeers, Once Again
TEASER: NEW BOOK

Part One: The Decision

2.3K 50 6
By rubythehairmaster

*BACKGROUND: LIV'S FAMILY DECIDED NOT TO MOVE AND STAY IN THEIR CURRENT HOUSE! LIV'S DAD DECIDED HE DIDN'T LIKE HIS JOB AND QUIT. HE NOW WORKS AT A JOB THAT IS WAY CLOSER AND THAT HE LIKES BETTER.*

Liv's POV:

"See you girls tomorrow!" Coach yelled as the team got ready to go.

I saw Mom in the car outside after putting on my pants and sweatshirt. I walked outside and sat in the front seat of the car.

"Hey, Liv. How was gym?" Mom asked.

"Oh, it was okay. It was actually really boring. I've been thinking... I wanna go back to 1st Class. It was so much more fun there and I don't like the way everything is structured here at Hill's. Also, 1st Class is a lot closer than Hill's," I answered.

"Oh. That's convenient! I was actually going to tell you that Dad and I talked last night and decided that we want you back at 1st Class for the same reasons. We could tell you don't like Hill's nearly as much as you liked 1st Class," Mom said.

"Really? Awesome! Thanks, Mom! I guess I can read your mind," I said, laughing.

Yes! 1st Class, here I come! I thought, pulling out my phone. I opened up "iMessage" so I could text the Coral Girls and tell them the good news.

I had a group chat with them all so we could keep in touch.

--------------------------------------------------

LIV: Guys! My mom, dad and I decided that I'm going to switch back to 1st Class!

MIA: YAY!

ARDEN: Yay, Liv! We've missed you!

SYDNEY: That's awesome!

KATIE: Great!

TALIA: Awesome!

ANNIE: Really? Cool!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
938K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...