Daddy

By Xx_duh_xX

Hunter has been searching for about a year for a Daddy. Not his real father though. Hunter has been searchin... More

Searching
Meeting Kyle
The Contract
First Day
Shopping
Are You Mad?
Bath Time
Nightmare
Haircut
Time Out
Swimming
Feeling Better
Working
Meeting The Hawthornes
Caught
Gentle
Brunch
Scary
Accident
New
Daycare
Three Days
Hunter, I'm Sorry
I Love You
Found
Home
Birthday Present
Vacation
Car Ride
Hotel
Punishment
Beach House
A Day Out Pt. 1
A Day Out Pt. 2
Present
Shy
Back Home
Better
Wedding Planning
Smack

Birthday Boy

8.1K 288 12
By Xx_duh_xX

Hunter's P.O.V

I woke up relatively early the next day. At least early for me. I looked to the clock to see it read 8:30 A.M. and I groaned softly. I turned over to come face-to-face with Daddy. His eyes were closed with his mouth open slightly, snoring. I stared at him slightly and smiled, putting my hand on his cheek softly. I felt his arms wrap around me tight and I closed my eyes happily. I opened my eyes to see him looking around grumpily before laying his head back against my chest groaning softly.

I giggle and he smacks my butt slightly, causing me to squeal. I pouted at him and he looked up and smiled at me innocently. He kissed me softly before sitting up. I whimpered softly and he smiled, pulling me on his lap. "We're going out today, baby boy." I rubbed my eyes and leaned against his chest.

"Why?" I ask as he sets me on my feet. "Just because." He says as he pulls me into the bathroom. I whine childishly and drag my feet as he tells me I need a bath. "But I don't wanna." I say as I plop down onto the carpet stubbornly. He chuckles and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I feel my face heat up involuntarily as I get embarrassed.

We come to the bathroom and he sets me on my feet before turning towards the bath. I back away slowly before darting out of the bathroom giggling. I hear his footsteps follow after me as I jump on the banister and ride to the bottom. I run to the front door and open it to find a bunch of people there. Tim, Ken, Maw, Paw, and a few other people I didn't know. I turn my head as I hear Daddy coming and I scream playfully, running outside only to come face-to-chest with Paw. I back up and look down, shaking slightly. Uh-oh. Daddy comes outside and picks me up, welcoming everyone in.

I hide in his chest as Paw walks past, the room in an awkward silence. I turn back to the room and rest my head on his shoulder slowly. I half listen as they talk, not really paying attention. Until I hear someone say something about a birthday. I tune in and look at Maw as she tells Daddy to be ready by six for his birthday dinner.

"Birthday dinner?" I ask Maw and I watch as she laughs softly. "Today is your Daddy's 23rd birthday!" She says and I turn to Daddy. He's refusing to look at me, a sheepish look on his face. I pout and poke his cheek. "You didn't tell me that." I say grumpily as I continue to poke his cheek. He chuckles and grabs my hand, kissing it softly.

"You need a bath." He says, turning his attention to me. I giggle and poke his face with my other hand smiling big. He begins tickling me and I laugh loud, squirming around in his arms. I open my eyes slightly and see Paw staring at us angrily. I look down and push Daddy's hand away. Everyone else was laughing and smiling, but Paw seemed angry.

I whined to be let down, and Daddy did so begrudgingly. "I'll go take a bath." I say quietly as I walk up the stairs slowly. Why did Paw hate me so much? I grab a towel and head into the bathroom, closing the door. I start the bath but get in anyway, even though it wasn't full. I sit in the bath with my knees to my chest as it fills up.

I hear a knock on the door and pull the shower curtain close before telling whoever it was to come in. I peek past the curtain to see Daddy standing there. He opens the curtain and kneels next to the bath, rolling up his sleeves. I turn the bath off and pull his sleeves back down. "Go down with your friends, Daddy." I say, staring at the water. "I can help you with your bath." He says, sounding somewhat hurt.

"I'm fine." I tell him, turning to him and smiling. I open my eyes to see him giving me an odd look before kissing my head softly. "Come get me when you're done with your bath, okay?" He says and I nod in response, grabbing a washcloth and dipping it in the warm water. He left, closing the door behind him and that's when I felt myself tearing up. Why didn't Paw like me? That question had been on my mind since the first day I met him.

I was so embarrassed when I first met him after what had happened, and then just now he stared at me with so much anger and hatred. What did I ever do wrong? I cried softly as I rubbed shampoo into my hair slowly. I rinsed it out and continued with conditioner before rinsing that out as well. I stood up and pulled the plug, wrapping the towel around me slowly.

I put my clothes in the hamper and walked to my room, closing and locking the door. I pulled out a pair of underwear along with a pair of blue, knee-length shorts, a white, short sleeve, button up shirt. I put everything on along with a pair of white socks. I towel dry my hair before walking out of my room, throwing my towel in the hamper.

As I walk down the stairs, I watch as Paw sees me, and gives me another hateful glare. I resist the urge to tear up and stand next to Daddy, my head down. He goes to pick me up and I side step slightly, picking at my arm. I watch as he bends down to my level and turns me towards him. His attention is fully on me as all his friends are having different conversations.

I try to turn back around only to have him hold me firmly in place. "What's wrong, baby boy?" He asks, lifting my head up. "Nothing." I tell him, only to have him grip my arm a bit tighter. I whimper softly and he loosens his grip. "Tell me what's wrong or we're going to have to go upstairs." He tells me, and I know us going upstairs isn't going to be good.

I didn't want to ruin his birthday, so I told him nothing once more. He stands up and tells his friends we'll be back and then pulls me by my arm up the stairs. I look up to find Paw staring at me the same way once more. We walked to his office and he closed and locked the door behind us. I stand in the middle of the room with my head down and I hear him approach me slowly.

He picks me up and sets me on his desk, lifting my head. "What's wrong, Hunter?" He asks me, his voice soft. I feel myself tear up and I hold my head down. "Let's just go back downstairs." I say quietly only to have him reply with a sharp no. "Not until you tell me what's wrong." He says and I pull my knees to my chest. I shake my head and hear him sigh, pulling me to his chest. I hug him back before I hear knocking on the door.

It's loud and heavy and I already know it's Paw. Daddy goes to pick me up again and I step away just as Paw walks in. He looks at me then to Daddy right before he says to Daddy, "I need to talk to you. Alone." I start on my way out and right before I close the door I say, "See you later, Kyle." I regret it as soon as I say it but close the door nonetheless.

I can hear him call my name but I ignore it. I stand outside the door and listen in, not knowing what to expect. I hear Paw telling him something about the family business and money, so I listen closer. "You won't be inheriting anything as long as this is going on." He says. I knew he was referring to Daddy and I. Inheriting? And he won't be getting it because of me? I felt myself tear up and I walked back to my room quickly but quietly.

I locked the door and opened my window slowly. I stepped out onto my roof, closing the window behind me. I couldn't let him not live his life because of me. I need to go. I slid down the roof carefully before I reached the gutter. I jumped down, landing in one of our bushes. I stood up, wincing in pain slightly. I look to the window to find the curtains closed and I begin to walk up the road.

Before long, the house is out of sight. I look around to find myself in the woods. I walk slower and stare up into the leaves. I stop as I can see what seems to be a structure in the trees. I step closer and find a small, frayed, rope ladder. I climb it slowly, hearing it creak every once in a while. I reach the top and find myself in a small, wooden tree house. It was dirty, and looked like it hadn't been used for years.

I sat down in it, tucked away in the corner slightly. I felt tears prick my eyes and I tried my best to hold them back. I knew I'd go home soon. I have to. If I didn't he'd send out the police or something for me. I sat there for a while before deciding it was time I went home. I stand up only to hit my head on a large branch right above my head. I fall back down and hold my head; everything seemed to be spinning. It slowly got darker, and before I knew it I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Encounters By Jo Jo

Teen Fiction

98.9K 3.5K 22
The life of a somewhat straight young man. The encounters he makes, including one with another young man, will have his life change it's direction.
2.3K 28 17
*Warning: sexual/adult content* This short series chronicles your relationship with Hunter Hayes, starting as you begin dating and going through to m...
297K 5.2K 32
You are talking with a random stranger. Say hi! You both like Daddy.
218 1 54
Hunter... Dark hair, dark eyes and dark thoughts. He loves Parker's jokes before he finishes telling, the way his hair lies is even beautiful. Parke...