Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XX
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XXI

992 31 2
By spider-barry

Twenty-One :
Abundancee of Lies

"It's been five days and we still can't find it." Magenta told Stiles and Lydia while she sat in a tree looking for the Nemeton.

"I have to agree, it's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." Stiles agreed.

"Maybe it knows we're late for class. Because we've been here twice." Lydia replied. Magenta jumped off the tree and landed on her feet firmly.  She turned around to see the tree had two white X's.

"Crap." Stiles said, taking notice of the tree.

"Can we talk to Parrish now?" Lydia asked Stiles, already knowing Magenta wouldn't mind.

"Hang on. If the Nemeton's covered on bodies, shouldn't you two be able to find them?" Stiles questioned. Magenta looked at her boyfriend already knowing what he was talking about.

"Me?" Lydia asked. "I get Magenta, but me?"

"Yes, you." Stiles answered. "That's what you do. You're the Banshee, you find the bodies."

"Well, the Banshee's having an off day, so how about we talk to Parrish?" Lydia asked. Magenta smelled the air, realizing that she could only smell trees.

"Unless the bodies smell like wood, I'm getting nothing." Magenta commented.

"We can't." Stiles answered Lydia.

"Why not?" Lydia asked, while Magenta took a look around. She wanted to get a better scent or vibe than from where she was standing.

"Because one of the bodies . . ." Magenta froze behind the tree, knowing Stiles was secretly referring to Donovan. She straighten up before she left the tree and regrouped. "One of them . . . One of them could be . . ."

"One of them could be what?" Lydia asked.

"One of them could be a clue." Stiles finally answered.

"I'm leaving now, Stiles. I'm going to talk to Parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies. Are you coming Magenta? It's always better when they know." Lydia told them.

"I'm okay!" Magenta yelled after Lydia.

"Well then, he should know he owes me a Jeep."

↹↹↹

Magenta stood next to Mason while Corey was rushed into the ambulance.

"He just started bleeding everywhere. I don't. . ." Mason tried to explain to Scott, Theo and Magenta.

"Don't let them do it." Corey called out, Magenta turned her head to look at the boy covered in mercury. "Don't let them kill me!"

"Scott, we have to follow them." Theo told Scott. Magenta furrowed her eyebrows at Theo. She wasn't liking the boy anymore. "We got to protect him right? Scott come on."

↹↹↹

Stiles and Magenta walked through the hallways until they saw Malia.

"Malia?" Magenta questioned.

"Hey. Hey. What happened?" Stiles asked Malia.

"I hate this. I hate losing like this. I'm not like Scott. I can't deal with another body. Another failure." Malia told the couple before walking pass them.

"Everything is changing." Magenta took note.

↹↹↹

"Lydia, for the love of God, answer your phone." Stiles said into his phone while him and Magenta ran down the stairs. "There's another dead Chimera.  So right now is probably not a great time to be alone with Parrish. If he's coming to get the body, you can't get in his way. Lydia, do not get on his way."

↹↹↹

"Hey, sorry." Stiles apologized, while Magenta opened her door and got wet by the rain. By this point in her life, she didn't care about her hair, clothes or makeup. "I had trouble starting the Jeep again. That thing's barely hanging on. We couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia."

The two stood in front of Scott, Magneta was frowning at Scott's facial expressions. "Scott?" Scott took out a wrench. The one that Stiles used to hit Donovan, on the night the couple tried to live.

"Where did you get that?" Stiles asked Scott, while Magenta knew they were screwed.

"This is yours?" Scott questioned. Stiles took it and looked at it. "Why didn't you tell me? Either of you?"

"I was going to." Stiles answered.

"Same here." Magenta spoke in a small voice.

"Why didn't you two tell me when it happened?" Scott asked.

"We couldn't." Stiles answered for himself and Magenta, who still had her frown.

"The both of you killed him?" Scott asked. Magenta then remembered that four people knew what happened that night. One of them was left, Stiles and Magenta weren't ready to tell Scott. That only left Theo, and Magenta wasn't scared to kill someone else with the name Theo Raeken. "You killed Donovan?"

"Well, he was going to kill my dad. Huh? Was I supposed to just let him?" Stiles explained.

"He was also going to eat Stiles legs." Magenta added in.

"You weren't supposed to do this." Scott told the couple. "None of us are."

"You think Magenta and I had a choice?" Stiles asked.

"There's always a choice." Scott replied.

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott." Stiles voice started to raise which frightened Magenta. "I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?"

"I'd try." Scott answered.

"Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the true Alpha! Guess what? All of us can't be true Alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us have to get out hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!"

"So, you had to kill him?" Magenta uncomfortably stood there, remembering her past.

"Scott, he was going to kill my dad." Stiles answered.

"Donovan also was going to eat Stiles' legs." Magenta added again.

"But the way that it happened.  . . There's a point when it's not self-defense anymore!"

"What are you even talking about?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Confused too." Magenta spoke in a smaller voice.

"I didn't have a choice, Scott! You don't even believe me, do you?" Stiles asked the important question.

"I want to." Scott answered.

"Okay, all right, so . . . So, believe me then. Scott, say you believe me. Say it." At that point, Magenta wanted to cry and go into Stiles jeep and wait. The scene of two best friends fighting was overwhelming. "Say you believe me."

"Stiles, Magenta, we can't kill people that we're trying to save."

"Say you believe me. Say you believe us." Stiles walked towards Scott, with the wrench in his hand. Scott took a step back that caused Magenta to close her eyes.

"We can't kill people! Do you believe that?" Scott yelled.

"Well, what do I do about this? What does Magenta do? What do you want us to do? Okay, just be . . .Scott, just tell us how to fix this, all right? Please, just tell me, what do you want me to do?" Stiles asked. At that point, Magenta wanted to hop in the jeep and let them solve their problems.

"Don't worry about Malia or Lydia. We'll find them. Maybe . . . Maybe you should talk to your dad." Scott left Stiles and Magenta in the rain. The two stood there.

○●○●

officially 15 since Friday . . . and I never realized how cringeworthy my writing is. uno más  capítulo for Season 5a.

sgfghood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...
1.5K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
11.4K 218 23
When Rose goes with her brother, Stiles and brothers best friend, Scott to the woods to find a dead body, their life's changed forever. Scott gets bi...
40.6K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...