Colors ↹ Stiles Stilinski [01]

By spider-barry

❝When you reduce life to black and white you never see the rainbow.❞ She spend most of her life on the run fo... More

Colors ↹ I
Colors ↹ II
Colors ↹ III
Colors ↹ IV
Colors V
Colors ↹ VI
Colors ↹ VII
Colors ↹ VIII
Colors ↹ IX
Colors ↹ X
Colors ↹ XI
Colors ↹ XII
Colors ↹ XIII
Colors ↹ XIV
Colors ↹ XV
Colors ↹ XVI
Colors ↹ XVII
Colors ↹ XVIII
Colors ↹ XIX
Colors ↹ XXI
Colors ↹ XXII
Chapter XXIII
Book 2 News

Colors ↹ XX

1K 30 0
By spider-barry

Twenty:
Help?

Stiles ran his fingers through Magenta's dark hair. She was still unconscious which made him miss her little comments. His eyes were trained on her cuts being healed before he looked to to see Theo flipping his jeep back to the proper way.

"We should get you two to the hospital." Theo told Stiles. "You took in alot of smoke and Magenta seem to still be unconscious."

"I'm fine. And she's healing." Stiles replied, getting up while trying to pick Magenta up.

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is custody and en route to station." Dispatch called out from Stiles' radio. "Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."

"What's a 1-8-7?" Theo asked.

"Homicide." Stiles answered.

"Help?" A weak female voice called out. A cough followed it, causing Stiles to look at the girl in his arms.

↹↹↹

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked Scott who just walked in. Magenta turned to face Scott, she was able to heal herself and Stiles but her bones were still sore. Scott walked passed them which confused them.

"Scott?" Theo asked.

"Is he okay?" Magenta asked, touching her golden locket.

"No." Stiles answered. Stiles, Magenta, Malia and Theo ran into the room where Lydia, Augustus, Mason and Corey were in. They were able to find Scott with his claws in Corey's neck.

"Don't get too close." Lydia informed them.

"What's he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Corey's memories." Lydia answered. "It's usually something only Alphas do."

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked.

"Probably more." Stiles answered.

"By the max." Magenta commented.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked. Magenta's eyes widen when Scott let go, letting Stiles caught him.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked, referring to Corey.

"Assuming that he is breathing, yes." Magenta answered.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked.

"You'll be all right." Scott assured the boy.

"There's blood." Corey pointed out, from touching his neck. Magenta felt her phone buzz in her hand, causing her to check it. Her phone was Crack by the glass protection that she had to take off, leaving her phone bare.

Enrique:
No more dying, princesa.

Magenta:
No promises papá.

"You'll heal." Scott told the boy.

"Scott.  . ." Stiles called out for his best friend.

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled. "Listen . . . I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

"Wait a second. I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles explained. Magenta on the other hand was shocked that Stiles skated before.

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia answered.

"That's where they are." Scott stated. "That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

Scott then left the room with Stiles following. Also along with everyone else to see where everything was heading.

"Scott . . ." Stiles called out for his best friend. "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason should be going."

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason added.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers?" Stiles asked. "I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott directed to Stiles.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad." Stiles informed Scott. "They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he going to do that?" Malia asked.

"Enlighten us." Magenta added.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles educated the group.

"We can bring Theo." Malia suggested.

"Maybe I better stay here." Theo replied. Something didn't seem right about what Theo said. "You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." Lydia backed Stiles up.

"Second that." Magenta agreed.

"I am thinking . . . about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead." Scott painted a beautiful picture in Magenta's head.

"You could've hurt him, Scott." Lydia referred to Corey. "Really hurt him."

Magenta watched as Scott couldn't find the words before he did. "I have to find Liam."

Scott then left with Mason, Malia and Augustus following him. Stiles quickly stopped Augustus.

"Hey, text me. For anything."

"I got it." Augustus assured his cousins boyfriend.

"Anything at all. Okay?"

↹↹↹

"You tell me, man. You're the mechanic. If the gas tank didn't rupture and nothing electrical was burned, then how did the fire start? Spontaneously combusted? That's your answer? Are you kidding?" Sheriff Stilinski took Stiles phone away from him.

"I told you that you should've taken it to my dad's shop." Magenta told Stiles before facing the Sheriff.

"What are you two doing here?" Sheriff Stilinski asked the couple.

"Dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? Leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. Trust me." Stiles answered his father's question.

"Trust him. Really. If not someone might get knocked out." Magenta backed Stiles up.

"I'm doing my job, Stiles, Magenta." The Sheriff informed them before he turned around.

"Yeah, you've been real busy. Arresting people you know are innocent." Stiles followed the sheriff with his girlfriend behind him.

"Go home. Both of you.  Now." Sheriff Stilinski commanded. "This is not up to debate."

Stiles and Magenta got on the elevator with the sheriff.

"Well, then, I'm not leaving. So isn't Magenta." Stiles informed the Sheriff.

"I'm not?" Magenta wasn't aware of that part.

"You're not." Stiles confirmed. Magenta tilted her head before agreeing.

"You know, Clark mentioned something about, uh, key cards for the library." Magenta nodded her head, scared what might be brought up. "Do you all have after-hours access?"

"Yeah. Yeah, we do. I'd show you mine, but I lost it a couple of weeks ago." Stiles told the Sheriff. The Sheriff then looked over at Magenta.

"How about you?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"I carry mine everywhere." Magenta answered before bending down. She grabbed her library card out of her boot before standing up and handing it to the Sheriff. Her library card didn't have blood or anything suspicious since it has always been in her bag on the day Donovan died.

↹↹↹

Magenta watched as her boyfriend sat in a chair, looking at his library card and then threw it away. She extended her hand towards Stiles who smiled at her and held it. He gave it a squeeze and smiled back. Magneta frowned before she realized something was wrong.

"Something is wrong." Magenta informed her boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked his girlfriend. Magenta could hear the water, the yelling from where the cops were.

"Stiles, we have to go help your dad." Magenta quickly got up along with Stiles before they headed to where the Sheriff was. Then the fire alarm came on. "I always hated those things."

"Dad! Dad!" Stiles called out. "Dad! Dad, the body."

They were able to find Sheriff Stilinski with Parrish before the Sheriff, Stiles and Magenta left to check on the body. They entered in to see that the body was missing and that there was burnt marks. Magenta then spotted something on the floor, she quickly picked it up before handing it to Stiles. It was Parrish's name tag.

○●●●

two more chapters :-(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991 27 30
Stiles Stilinski x femOC Season 3 of TeenWolf completed Season 4 of TeenWolf is being published Elaine McCall moves back to Beacon Hills. After her...
309K 8.1K 31
"I'm waiting for the afterlife to show me a good time baby somebody save me, I just want to be loved." Newly orphaned, newly undead Lia Lockwood move...
65.7K 932 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
2.8K 91 23
Ania Stilinski thought she'd left her home town of Beacon Hills. How wrong she was. The night before her brother starts his second half of sophomor...